PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#54 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8469 Posts

Will we finally get to see AoE 4? Probably not, it will b on PC show.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#55 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24894 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

Will we finally get to see AoE 4? Probably not, it will b on PC show.

microsoft conference is real PC show. and showing all third party games.

PC gaming show is epic game show in disguise and will mostly talk about 2d indie crap.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2925 Posts

@PSP107: @Zero_epyon:  said "I bet they can't wait to put Xbox One behind them."

Does Xbox fans feel the same way?

No, I don't feel the same way. I am still enjoy my xbox one x very much, thank you.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@davillain- said:

Either way, I'm looking forward to everyone at E3 2019. I know MS will put out a good show indeed.

Regardless of what happens, e3 is always a fun time.

WickedMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#58 WickedMuffin
Member since 2019 • 87 Posts

can't wait to see!

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#59 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

They will probably show the next Xbox and the plans for 9th generation. It will be awesome!

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7210 Posts

My hype is nothing like usual to be honest. Gears 5 is my number 1 interest the specs of the next generation system will be very interesting. Worried the length will be packed out with filler indies though.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#61 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41524 Posts
@whatafailure said:

Company doing the worst and at its lowest point = decides to do the longest show. HAH

It's over this gen. Gamers overall don't care about Xbone. What MS can try to do now is aquire more new studios and try to actually make good new IPs, and set up something better for next gen. This gen is done for them.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

So let’s see, 1hr and 30 mins of boring stuff and 39 mins of the next gen games that will flop. Sound pretty exciting to me.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@XVision84: if the show isnt 65 percent gameplay then I better hear the lems complain lol.

I'm surprised they condone the cinematic effort shown in gears 5 so far

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#64 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69345 Posts

@whatafailure said:

Company doing the worst and at its lowest point = decides to do the longest show. HAH

It's over this gen. Gamers overall don't care about Xbone. What MS can try to do now is aquire more new studios and try to actually make good new IPs, and set up something better for next gen. This gen is done for them.

And yet, you are hear talking about the system that gamers supposedly don't care about. LMAO

WhatAFailure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By WhatAFailure
Member since 2017 • 608 Posts

@Pedro said:
@whatafailure said:

And yet, you are hear talking about the system that gamers supposedly don't care about. LMAO

Lemmings on Meltdown hah! It hasn't been a good generation for them.

But seriously though, talking about something on a message board doesn't mean you like it or care about it. People talk about the idiot President. People talk about the Kardashians or the Will Smith Genie or Sonic Movie.

And a lot of that Xbox One talking on this System Wars message board is correcting. Correcting Lemmings in meltdown mode who do not make good arguments at all on the internet, and ignore straight up facts.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

It looks like E3 is going to be pretty good this year. Too bad Sony got butthurt about the criticism from last year's show, and decided to sit this one out.

Sony deciding not to show might be for the better though. The more they show of GoT, DS, and TLOU2... The less there'll be to watch when those games actually release. It's not like they have anything else to show anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@whatafailure: You're having a meltdown right now because you got owned by pedro.

You cared enough to open up this thread AND post in it so yeah you care lol.

WhatAFailure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 WhatAFailure

@i_p_daily said:

@whatafailure: You're having a meltdown right now because you got owned by pedro.

He quoted me (actually, two people quoted me) because they got mad I said MS was last place with the longest E3 conference. Worst revenue/operating income right now of the three in gaming divisions. Fact. And that this gen is over and they can't catch up. Fact. All they can do now is try to set something up for next-gen. Fact.

You give Lemmings facts, and they come at you with feelings.

Also, Pedro can't own me, because he says the same 2 robotic sentences every time. "What am I supposed to do with these sales figures?" "How does this affect gamers?" whenever it's bad MS news. He's pretending MS has never had bad news once.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#70 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

I think MS has everything to have a great E3, they should show lots of new games and they really have to pressure to get it right.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@whatafailure said:
@i_p_daily said:

He quoted me (actually, two people quoted me) because they got mad I said MS was last place with the longest E3 conference. Worst revenue/operating income right now of the three in gaming divisions. Fact. And that this gen is over and they can't catch up. Fact. All they can do now is try to set something up for next-gen. Fact.

Also, Pedro can't own me, because he says the same 2 robotic sentences every time. "What am I supposed to do with these sales figures?" "How does this affect gamers?" whenever it's bad MS news. He's pretending MS has never had bad news once.

No you got owned and posted an essay just like this one, if you don't care then stop posting about the thing you don't care about otherwise people will start to think you really care....oops too late cow alt lol.

WhatAFailure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By WhatAFailure

@i_p_daily said:
@whatafailure said:

No you got owned and posted an essay just like this one, if you don't care then stop posting about the thing you don't care about otherwise people will start to think you really care....oops too late cow alt lol.

Wow what an essay I wrote! It's so long!

Pedro and you have a combined 40-50k posts here, and you're telling me I type too much. You both spend lots of time in the PS4 threads. That must mean, according to your brilliant logic, you love Sony and the PS4. Posting in all of those Sony threads means you care a lot about Sony.

Lemmings are definitely falling apart lately. Xbox One in disarray, at the bottom, and not a single one who responded to me could dispute the facts.

Great Lemming Meltdown of 2019!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#73 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58822 Posts

E3's only worth watching for the cringe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@whatafailure said:

Lets go back to your first post in this thread before you try an muddy the waters even further, and let's look at the bold for a second shall we.

Yeah over 40k posts between me & pedro and neither one of us has got banned and created an alt unlike you lol.

So for clarification, you are a gamer right? and you say you don't care about Xbox and yet here you are in a thread about Xbox telling us you don't care about Xbox, so please tell us again how you don't care about Xbox.

As for me and PS4 threads, well I don't jump into such threads saying no one cares, then proceeds to write dribble like you.

But please keep digging that hole as its very amusing alt lol

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7210 Posts

In terms of the new console I can't see them spending much time on the Lockhart. Just a brief mention it will be Available at launch alongside the beast that it anaconda. I can see them ending with a look at fable 4 which will look incredible.

silkylove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#76  Edited By silkylove
Member since 2002 • 8579 Posts

Guessing a few tent pole AAA games, some surprise games, new system reveal, and at least 30 minutes dedicated to Switch partnership. Looking forward to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@silkylove said:

Guessing a few tent pole AAA games, some surprise games, new system reveal, and at least 30 minutes dedicated to Switch partnership. Looking forward to it.

You think MS will be on stage talking about Nintendo for 30mins LMFAO.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#78  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

If we play our World Premier voice sample at half speed, we can make this presentation 20 minutes longer!

Do it.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44016 Posts

So excited, can't hardly wait!!! :D

But so many other here are just so...

Gotta love it. lol :P

silkylove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 silkylove

@i_p_daily:

Yes I do. They've made it clear that they are less concerned with promoting hardware than getting people into their gaming ecosystem. They don't view the Switch as competition. Talking about that partnership differentiates them from their main competitor, which is Sony. I'm guessing during their e3 presentation they will announce Ori 1 and 2 for Switch. Probably Rare Replay for Switch, probably a Cuphead sequel or expansion. A few other less graphically intensive games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@silkylove: Well you will be dissapointed as they will not show anything from their stage show about Nintendo as they are still trying to sell their next gen hardware.

If you're that desperate for these games then maybe you should buy an XB1.

WhatAFailure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 WhatAFailure

@i_p_daily said:

Lets go back to your first post in this thread before you try an muddy the waters even further, and let's look at the bold for a second shall we.

Yeah over 40k posts between me & pedro and neither one of us has got banned and created an alt unlike you lol.

So for clarification, you are a gamer right? and you say you don't care about Xbox and yet here you are in a thread about Xbox telling us you don't care about Xbox, so please tell us again how you don't care about Xbox.

As for me and PS4 threads, well I don't jump into such threads saying no one cares, then proceeds to write dribble like you.

But please keep digging that hole as its very amusing alt lol

Not a ban dodger. Hilarious that you think so, though.

And my original post about "overall, no one cares about Xbox One" is about sales, Google searches, and general excitement levels.

Out of the three, which one sounds more true:

• "Overall, no one cares about PS4"
  • "Overall, no one cares about Switch"
  • "Overall, no one cares about Xbox One"

Obviously there's going to be purchases for Xbox One. I'm not saying every mortal on Earth is not buying one single Xbox One. But my entire paragraph pretty much summed it up. Xbox One is last place and not catching up, due to lack of interest and horrible mistakes, and that shitty Crackdown 3 flop that sure didn't help them expand their IP strength.

But I'm talking to a poster who goes "Cows on Meltdown!!" in every single PS4 thread (reviews, previews, any news). I see you in my VR threads. So why is it okay for you to chime in those PS4 threads and make fun of the PS4, but not okay for me to come in here to laugh at the Xbox One and MS's mishaps?

Somebody is salty!

silkylove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 silkylove

@i_p_daily:

So you think after the last year of Nintendo and Microsoft getting cozy they won't spend any time of their 2 hour press conference on that partnership? Bringing more of their games to Switch along with Xbox Live and possibly gamepass is a free way to double their install base and get some much needed exposure to the Japanese market. It's smart business. Nobody is expecting them to announce the next Gears for Switch, but there's going to be some Switch news at their presser. Book it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#84 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

As an aging gamer I wish Microsoft well, but I'm not really thinking about next-gen anything.

I hope they shine some light on those rumors from months ago about working with Nintendo. Otherwise I hope whatever they show is just whatever people will be excited about.