TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

Xbox one (first gen) (overal great console not many, if any issues)

Enter Dan mattress: self explanatory.

Xbox 360: RROD mass failures, nearly wiped out all production units.

Xbox one(3rd gen) Outlandish DRM strategy and massive anti gamer decisions that spurred outrage and angst the retail world hasn’t seen since cococola tried to change the original ingredients in the 80s. A **** up so bad that it nearly wiped out the Xbox brand itself as a whole.

Xbox Series S: absolutely unnecessary.

Xbox Series X: hyped initially as the most powerful home entertainment console in existence, yet it’s continuously underperforming to the point that now “it’s the most powerful Xbox ever” and not “The most powerful console ever” and let us not forget Sir Craig who was a warning of things to come..

I really think, Microsoft is just cursed, And I said this same thing when the Xbox One was originally revealed at E3, everything they do seems to blow up in their faces, and a lot of times they just make outright poor decisions that doom themselves and consumers alike, :ie the DRM fiasco, ultimately they hype something up(Kinect..DX12...the cloud...etc), only to not deliver on promises, then they have to back-track and revise previous statements to cover their asses.

One generation of bad luck is possibly a normal occurrence for a company, not everything has the legs at first, but three generations of consecutive (damn near) failures? Nope their cursed.

I honestly feel like Xbox would be better suited as a stand-alone entity away from Money grab Microsoft and their “Throw money at until it works” strategy, because honestly Microsoft has butchered the brand..it’s almost sad now.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I see Xbox becoming an app. It'll basically become just Game Pass... a game version of Netflix or Hulu.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16538 Posts

@TorqueHappens08 said:

Xbox one(3rd gen) Outlandish DRM strategy and massive anti gamer decisions that spurred outrage and angst the retail world hasn’t seen since cococola tried to change the original ingredients in the 80s. A **** up so bad that it nearly wiped out the Xbox brand itself as a whole.

Xbox Series X: hyped initially as the most powerful home entertainment console in existence, yet it’s is continuously underperforming to the point that now “it’s the most powerful Xbox ever” and not “The most powerful console ever” and let us not forget Sir Craig who was a warning of things to come..

I really think, Microsoft is just cursed, And I said this same thing when the Xbox One was originally revealed at E3, everything they do seems to blow up in their faces, and a lot of times they just make outright poor decisions that doom themselves, :ie the DRM fiasco, ultimately they hype something up(Kinect for example), only to not deliver on promises, then they have to back-track and revise previous statements to cover their asses, 1 generation of bad luck is possibly a normal occurrence for a company, not everything has the legs at first, but 3 generations of consecutive failures? Nope their cursed.

I feel like Xbox would be better suited as a stand-alone entity away from Microsoft and their “Throw money at until it works” strategy, because honestly Microsoft has butchered the brand..it’s almost sad now.

The RROD was awful, don't even bring that up.

The series X is the most powerful console in existence, thats still the truth. The reason its underperforming is because devs are developing their games for the lowest common denominator, the series S and upscaling for the series X. I mean...I don't know if even first party devs are going to dedicate resources purely for the series X. It looks to me like the series X will always be held back by the series S. And the truth is, microsoft doesn't care, they have gamepass, thats their real goal this gen.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Another thread about "me" in grand myopic fashion. Can't see past your own nose or consider the situation of anyone else.

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TorqueHappens08

Xbox is on a path to being slowly phased out, Microsoft are banking on game pass for a console like Pseudo xperience, If game pass is a massive success, this could very well be the end of Xbox.

When you think about it, you can pretty much play everything on PC, and PC is Microsoft’s largest cash cow.

Xbox almost seems like an afterthought at this point, but you have people like phill that are there to assure the consumers that Microsoft cares about the “gamer$”.

@briguyb13: ....Did you click the wrong thread or something?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@briguyb13: ....Did you click the wrong thread or something?

You said the Series S was 'absolutely not necessary' well technically no game system is. I think you were saying it wouldn't do anything for you, but it will sell tremendously well for people who don't game in 4k, which still means a large percentage of them.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TorqueHappens08

@briguyb13: No I’m saying, it’s pretty unnecessary, at this point, you would be better off purchasing a 1X, however MS probably knew this and canceled the 1X so people would be forced to purchase the series S, which is terrible business practices, I have no doubts in my mind that the 1X would be able to run every next gen title that comes out within the next couple years.

Especially if developers willingly unleashed the absolute full potential of it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@briguyb13: No I’m saying, it’s pretty unnecessary, at this point, you would be better off purchasing a 1X, however MS probably knew this and canceled the 1X so people would be forced to purchase the series S, which is terrible business practices, I have no doubts in my mind that the 1X would be able to run every next gen title that comes out within the next couple years.

People who don't game in 4k or care about resolution and want to save money in a global pandemic won't think the way you do. If I didn't have a 4k set I'd be getting one myself.

It's kind of like the situation where some people say getting a year's worth of PS Plus at $60 is better than those who only buy one month at a time for $10 per month. It's only better for those who play all year, but the ones who only play one or two months a year are better off paying the monthly rate.

People like different things.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TorqueHappens08

@briguyb13: I agree, however backing up to my original topic, Microsoft cursed the Xbox brand, and Gamepass is the evolution of Xbox itself.

That original DRM was the start of things to come.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@briguyb13: I agree, however backing up to my original topic, Microsoft cursed the Xbox brand, and Gamepass is the evolution of Xbox itself.

That original DRM was the start of things to come.

Nothing is cursed, and they are set to compete strongly with PS5 this generation. The only thing they're still doing wrong is not producing exclusives for Series X. Big Bethesda franchises need to be exclusive to Series s/x and GPU.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TorqueHappens08

@briguyb13: 3 generations of bad luck sounds like a curse to me.

That is not normal.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5245 Posts

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@briguyb13: 3 generations of bad luck sounds like a curse to me.

That is not normal.

People and companies bring the so-called "curse" to themselves due to their bad decision-making and character flaws. There is nothing supernatural about it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#13 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69364 Posts

Where do you all come up with these nonsensical theories and superstition?

The reality, Xbox is here to stay whether you like it or not. Its that simple.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#14  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17797 Posts

Now you are talking about curses....

Loading Video...

LOL, you fanboys are really stretching now.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Legend has it that if you stare at Phils Tweets and chant Craig three times, you'll sprout a mean chin and get a free month of Game Pass.

But at what cost?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38721 Posts

For this gen, all they needed is good exclusives. Not game available on pc, but real exclusives like they once had. They have a good system for once, but without games, its just not gonna work.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

Xbox Series X will go down in history as the greatest console of its generation.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BassMan

@hardwenzen said:

For this gen, all they needed is good exclusives. Not game available on pc, but real exclusives like they once had. They have a good system for once, but without games, its just not gonna work.

What does it matter? Console gamers will still buy an Xbox console for MS exclusives. PC gamers wanted nothing to do with buying a console in the first place. So, this does not hurt the Xbox brand. It expands it and gamers are happy that they can choose which platform they play on.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 hardwenzen  Online

@BassMan said:
@hardwenzen said:

What does it matter? Console gamers will still buy an Xbox console for MS exclusives. PC gamers wanted nothing to do with buying a console in the first place. So, this does not hurt the Xbox brand. It expands it and gamers are happy that they can play on the platform of their choice.

If they had actual exclusives, they would've stolen a bunch of Sony customers. Since you can play them on pc, an x/pc combo makes no sense.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BassMan

@hardwenzen said:
@BassMan said:
@hardwenzen said:

What does it matter? Console gamers will still buy an Xbox console for MS exclusives. PC gamers wanted nothing to do with buying a console in the first place. So, this does not hurt the Xbox brand. It expands it and gamers are happy that they can play on the platform of their choice.

If they had actual exclusives, they would've stolen a bunch of Sony customers. Since you can play them on pc, an x/pc combo makes no sense.

Not everyone is a PC gamer. So, there will still be people that will buy both a PS and Xbox. Some console gamers will only buy an Xbox. MS has invested heavily in exclusives and Game Pass. If they can deliver high quality games, people will flock to the Xbox ecosystem. The hardware is there, the services are there, now they just need to deliver on the games.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@BassMan:

Yup.

Forcing exclusives might appease their gutter level fanboys, but who cares? If they're that invested in this shit, they're buying an Xbox anyways.

Most console gamers don't give a shit if Halo and whatnot are also on PC, they want to play those games on a console. And what little number of hardware sales they lose from the PC crowd are more than made up for by selling them software and services.

MS wins. More importantly, gamers win. Don't give af how MS lines their pockets, but if it benefits me, keeps me from buying redundant hardware, I'm all for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

I couldn't even bother reading the OP, but i'm betting i didn't miss much lol.

seba20007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By seba20007
Member since 2009 • 194 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

I will hold my judgement until gamers nexus Xbox series x thermal test video comes out.😃

It looks like a better build system but we need proper data. After watching ps5 thermal test I am thinking about getting extra warranty on my ps5. There might be long term reliability and possible memory corruption issues with that memory module running 93+ C.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hardwenzen  Online

@BassMan said:
@hardwenzen said:
@BassMan said:
@hardwenzen said:

Not everyone is a PC gamer. So, there will still be people that will buy both a PS and Xbox. Some console gamers will only buy an Xbox. MS has invested heavily in exclusives and Game Pass. If they can deliver high quality games, people will flock to the Xbox ecosystem. The hardware is there, the services are there, now they just need to deliver on the games.

With the price these are going for, and how difficult they're to acquire, not many will be buying both (for now), and if you're choosing between the two, the answer is pretty clear. The answer wouldn't be clear if they had must have exclusives that you simply cannot play elsewhere. If they care about moving systems, that's what's needed, but their focus is on game pass, and i am not sure how profitable this is compared to moving a shitload of systems like Sony does.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hardwenzen  Online

@seba20007 said:
@hardwenzen said:

I will hold my judgement until gamers nexus Xbox series x thermal test video comes out.😃

It looks like a better build system but we need proper data. After watching ps5 thermal test I am thinking about getting extra warranty on my ps5. There might be long term issues with that memory module running 93+ C.

Its too damn well built inside. No way you'd be able to fry eggs on those memory modules. Curious about his X results, but i bet everything is way above average.

seba20007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By seba20007
Member since 2009 • 194 Posts

@hardwenzen: If the memory stays around 80 C on max load I will be very happy.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TorqueHappens08

@Pedro: Not really nonsense, what I mentioned happened, IMO (HONEST) DRM was no doubt Microsofts first push towards a beta game pass like strategty, and now look at how hard they’re pushing game pass. Let’s be real here.

Do you not find it weird that all these comparisons have been released with the PS5 leading, even on Dirt 5, which was a show case for the Series X performance capabilities, and yet Microsoft has not said a peep.

I find that silence deafening, even after its game after game? I’m telling you right now, it’s the PS3 cell architecture scenario all over again, it had a lot of untapped power, yet apt devs could not even harness it, except for select first party developers.

This may be the case for the series X, although, that’s simply my theory. But it seems likely.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

They need games. I think I've played all of their "exclusives" worth playing this generation. In 7 years they managed to pump out GeoW 4-5, they had Tomb Raider as a timed exclusive, Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 3-4, Forza Motorsport 6-7 ( I prefer the Horizon series, pretty much skipped these), Killer Instinct, Quantum Break and Dead Rising 3 (best of the DR games imo) and Halo 5. Out of those Forza Horizon series is the one I'd call excellent, TR (best of the trilogy) was great but it soon became available on PS4 as well.

Then they had crap like Ryse, Crackdown (lol), State of Decay 1-2, and that one Japanese game I forgot which ran like shit on the OG system. Tried ORI, beautiful game but not for me. Rare underperformed like never before, the collection was OK I guess. Worst gen for Xbox easily.

Probably forgot some indies.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

cursed you say?....what like chucky the doll or that car that was killing people in that 80’s horror movie

cursed...HAH

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2029 Posts

They might finally win their 1st gen. But we all know that's not gonna happen :D

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BassMan

@hardwenzen: The answer is not clear at all though. Both PS5 and XSX are good consoles. They will both continue to sell out for the next few months at least. Sony has done nothing noteworthy so far to make PS5 a clear choice. MS is not fucking around. Game Pass is very attractive and they are taking first party development very seriously. They knew they fucked up last gen by neglecting the importance of having a lot of quality games. I think MS is going to have a solid showing of games this gen. Gamers will surely take notice and want to play these games.

Most people don't give a shit about system wars. They just want to play good games. Console gamers will buy an Xbox to play these games. They are not going to be playing them on PC. PC gamers will play them on PC. Besides, MS is not worried about console sales. They just want people spending money on their products and services in general.

The small percentage of PC gamers that actually buy a console, do so for the exclusives. I never bought a single game on console last-gen that wasn't exclusive. So, they did not make any money off me from royalties on third party games. Now when they bring their games and Game Pass to PC, they get access to the whole PC gamer market and not just the small percentage that were willing to buy a console. It is smart business.

Don't underestimate MS. They are making the right moves.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#32 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@BassMan said:
@hardwenzen said:

Sony may have exclusives, but outside of the most fervent Sony fanboys who believe everything released on Playstation is the best game of all time, their exclusives are pretty bad. PS1 and PS2 has great exclusives, but it's been downhill since. Same is true about Xbox since the original.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7221 Posts

This is a different MS than the 360 era they haven't been as bold with 3rd party to get exclusives. Gamepass is the number one killer app they have Sony on the other hand are the same Sony great 1st and 2nd party exclusives.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9815 Posts

@TorqueHappens08: I think your vision of ms is somewhat skewed. Every console has had issues, and poor policies attached...but 100s of millions of xbox's sold doesn't sound "cursed" to me.

The rrod fails were bad. In the end it was a simple fix, and ms went above and beyond the call of duty in resolving the issue, extending warranties and replacing units. I had a van pull up to my house, pick it up and deliver it back the next day with an extended warranty.

None of the DRM issues you speak of came to light. It was abandoned before launch....

The rest of your post just sounds like ms hurt you as a child...money grabbers? Heh...name me one big corporation that isn't.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#35 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

After GFWL and then the XBOX One fiasco, I cant trust MS at all. All they showed me was how little they cared for the consumer. I cant see them ever changing, only changing their tactics, and I cant support a company that would do that to its fanbase. Give an inch and they will take a mile.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45061 Posts

Another aspect that they could've done better with is the controller. Look at what Sony did with the DualSense. It's awesome.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@TorqueHappens08 said:

Xbox Series X: hyped initially as the most powerful home entertainment console in existence, yet it’s is continuously underperforming to the point that now “it’s the most powerful Xbox ever” and not “The most powerful console ever” and let us not forget Sir Craig who was a warning of things to come..

I really think, Microsoft is just cursed, And I said this same thing when the Xbox One was originally revealed at E3, everything they do seems to blow up in their faces, and a lot of times they just make outright poor decisions that doom themselves, :ie the DRM fiasco, ultimately they hype something up(Kinect for example), only to not deliver on promises, then they have to back-track and revise previous statements to cover their asses, 1 generation of bad luck is possibly a normal occurrence for a company, not everything has the legs at first, but 3 generations of consecutive failures? Nope their cursed.

I feel like Xbox would be better suited as a stand-alone entity away from Microsoft and their “Throw money at until it works” strategy, because honestly Microsoft has butchered the brand..it’s almost sad now.

The RROD was awful, don't even bring that up.

The series X is the most powerful console in existence, thats still the truth. The reason its underperforming is because devs are developing their games for the lowest common denominator, the series S and upscaling for the series X. I mean...I don't know if even first party devs are going to dedicate resources purely for the series X. It looks to me like the series X will always be held back by the series S. And the truth is, microsoft doesn't care, they have gamepass, thats their real goal this gen.

That's incorrect. They don't make games for the Series S. They make them for the Series X and scale them down to the Series S. The Series S wouldn't cause the Series X graphical issues like the screen tearing etc. It's the same hardware and architecture except for the amount of RAM and the GPU is cut down. So scaling down wouldn't be as difficult and it would only be the Series S that would have the lesser graphics.

It would be far more work to make games for the Series S and then scale them up to the Series X, because it's more than just resolution. It would be far more obvious than minor differences between the Series X and PS5.

Also the Series S isn't the lowest common denominator. That would be the Xbox One considering all games out are still coming to that.

I heard the games are PS5 ports, if true, that may explain some of the issues considering the GPUs are not architecturally the same between the PS5 and Series X.

There are no dedicated Series games out, it's all ports. And no first party games are out until next year, so you can't make these judgements yet.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

You're on the outside looking in with a closed mind, limited by your own perspective of how things should be with the old ways of generations and exclusivity.

I have a Series S and it feels like anything but an after thought. You haven't explained how Xbox is an after thought. I've been gaming since the ZX Spectrum and it doesn't feel like an after thought.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

Poo cows, they have gone completely out of their gourd and over the cliff.

And still, no break in sight. smh :P

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 HalcyonScarlet

@robert_sparkes said:

This is a different MS than the 360 era they haven't been as bold with 3rd party to get exclusives. Gamepass is the number one killer app they have Sony on the other hand are the same Sony great 1st and 2nd party exclusives.

Xbox 360 was still a great consoles and the Xbox 360 S and E have no issues, they're probably the most efficient consoles up to that point in dissipating heat. The console design of having the fan and vent over the SOC was smart. If you can isolate the parts of the console which makes the heat to one area and then expel that heat quickly... You can see why that design has carried over to the Xbox One and Series S.

I don't think 3rd parties can afford exclusivity. Games cost too much to make. 1st parties can barely afford it, that's why so many games also come to the PC. Sony are struggling with exclusivity, that's why more games have started coming to the PC, PSNow is on the PC and they raised the price of their 1st party games this gen. Looking back you can see how easy it was to have exclusive games prior to the eighth gen. MS were putting Xbox 360 games on the PC more for the extra profits rather than because they needed to.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Pedro

@TorqueHappens08: You are spewing nonsense.

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

@Pedro said:

@TorqueHappens08: You are spewing nonsense.

He's speaking the truth. Some people just can't take it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Pedro

Seems like some folks are drawn to falsehoods. Nowhere have I seen this behavioural trait before?🤔

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

^Whenever you see Pedro trolling, it's gonna be juicy🤭

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TorqueHappens08

@SecretPolice:

I have Xbox’s, from the first gen to the 1x.

I have PlayStation’s from the PS1 to the PS5

I have Nintendos, from the 64 to the switch.

And I have a PC that I built.

So all that “cow” nonsense is pretty irrelevant to me, can post all the memes and gifs you want, but I game on multiple systems....so, do with that what you will..

@pedro: I’m not spewing nonsense...but you do seem very triggered by my post

@me2002: Yeah pretty much.

@davillain-: He’s free to troll, but it’s irrelevant, I had this same very post On the Xbox one E3 reveal, and I still think MS does not care about Xbox. Game pass will be their main priority, they showed that type of thinking at E3.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Pedro

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@SecretPolice:

I have Xbox’s, from the first gen to the 1x.

I have PlayStation’s from the PS1 to the PS5

I have Nintendos, from the 64 to the switch.

And I have a PC that I built.

So all that “cow” nonsense is pretty irrelevant to me, can post all the memes and gifs you want, but I game on multiple systems....so, do with that what you will..

@pedro: I’m not spewing nonsense...but you do seem very triggered by my post

@me2002: Yeah pretty much.

Nope! Just calling it as it is. You are spewing nonsense. If you aren't aware of it, then I am truly sorry. 😥

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TorqueHappens08

@Pedro: Okay then, my question to you is, what nonsense am I spewing?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Pedro

@TorqueHappens08: Your statements about the Xbox 360 and One are demonstrably false. You are free to have you opinion on the Series S viability. The Series X still remains the most powerful console whether you, me or whomever like it or not. The folks that complain about the Xbox brand the most are folks on the forums battling over consoles.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TorqueHappens08

@Pedro: So RROD never happened?

Microsoft didn’t almost kill Xbox due to a ridiculous and suicidal policy that they were trying to push?

It’s the most powerful console, but the writing has been very apparent on the wall lately.

Trust me, I get your take on this, however I see no delusions or false statements.