Well that was underwhelming.

#102 Edited by NoirLamia777 (3175 posts) -

Wow I love how fluid it looks.

#103 Edited by tonitorsi (8685 posts) -

That looked too amazing.

The particles are everything, shiiiiiet

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
#105 Edited by ghostwarrior786 (5811 posts) -

that looked good. hope it isnt a short game and seriously this game screams out for a multiplayer similar to gears. god damn it sony gives us multiplayer

#106 Edited by kunal_anand50 (86 posts) -

Looked great.

#107 Posted by bobbetybob (19370 posts) -

More like: The Bore-der Greyteen Sixty Six.

Am I doing it right?

#108 Posted by lglz1337 (4942 posts) -

best looking next gen game confirmed... i want more sonyyyyy!!!!!!! can't wait for e3

#109 Posted by Spitfire-Six (1378 posts) -

The game looks beautiful. But outside of the graphics it wasn't impressive.

#110 Posted by handssss (1907 posts) -

i don't understand why they announced a stream and had one for 2 min of gameplay. looping it one time doesn't make it any better.

#111 Posted by freedomfreak (49895 posts) -
@bobbetybob said:

More like: The Bore-der Greyteen Sixty Six.

Am I doing it right?

That was not bad, actually.

#113 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (1827 posts) -

Graphics are insane. Gameplay... it's a TPS. At least they didn't show us just a corridor this time. I still want to see what the beasts are like.

#114 Posted by Karpetburnz (532 posts) -

Looks very good, I like these sort of games, they may add multiplayer in a sequel.

Lemmings "bu bu bu but black bars, QTE and cinimatic"

#115 Posted by faizan_faizan (7869 posts) -

Gif? Video? Something?

#117 Edited by tonitorsi (8685 posts) -

The guns were the highlight of that gameplay vid. Especially how great they look when they were fired.

The graphics received a sizable enhancement as well since the last demo. I'm digging the dark tone of the game too.

I was very impressed.

#118 Edited by Wasdie (53489 posts) -

I think the general consensus is: beautiful graphics, great setting, extremely bland gameplay.

Sad. I'll still play but I'm not really expecting this game to be a big game changer. It'll be fun, that's about it.

#119 Edited by Gue1 (12171 posts) -

lol

#120 Edited by freedomfreak (49895 posts) -
Loading Video...

#121 Edited by tonitorsi (8685 posts) -

Gameplay Video for anyone who missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRUxWLcVQqM

#123 Posted by no-scope-AK47 (3755 posts) -

The video is not showing

#125 Edited by emgesp (7510 posts) -

Can any of you PC Elitists show me a TPS on the PC that looks anywhere near as good as The Order:1886 graphically?

You guys say the PS4 is so underpowered yet I don't see many PC games that look as good as this.

#126 Edited by lglz1337 (4942 posts) -
@Wasdie said:

I think the general consensus is: beautiful graphics, great setting, extremely bland gameplay.

Sad. I'll still play but I'm not really expecting this game to be a big game changer. It'll be fun, that's about it.

ok admin what do you expect from a tPS ?

plz tell me what would be a big game changer for you when talking about a TPS seriously ?

you expecting a new genre or something ?

#127 Posted by granddogg (725 posts) -

looked pretty cool will pick up when its drops....

#128 Edited by Spitfire-Six (1378 posts) -

@scottpsfan14: because it was boring dude lol.

#129 Posted by freedomfreak (49895 posts) -
@Desmonic said:

Nice, but looks horrible compared to the clean twitch version :P Now I know why Google wants to buy them haha xD

Yeah, just noticed.

Bleh :p

#130 Posted by Terrencec06 (4015 posts) -

Oh the gifs you guys are funny

#132 Posted by wolverine4262 (20831 posts) -

Alleyway: The Game.

#134 Posted by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -

Not bad, can't wait for the lengthier blow out at E3. Interested in knowing more about the story.

#135 Posted by Ribnarak (2299 posts) -

that was sick.

#136 Edited by scatteh316 (7280 posts) -
@emgesp said:

Can any of you PC Elitists show me a TPS on the PC that looks anywhere near as good as The Order:1886 graphically?

You guys say the PS4 is so underpowered yet I don't see many PC games that look as good as this.

There's loads of PC games that not just as good as this but better then this.... This looks good though.

#137 Posted by lglz1337 (4942 posts) -

TPS=TPS

people complaining about the gameplay are Peter Molyneux fans

talk crap, but deliver nothing!

#138 Edited by tonitorsi (8685 posts) -

#139 Posted by finalstar2007 (27919 posts) -

Truly and Simply amazing! i love the setting in this game.. man more and more i get excited cannot wait till i get my own PS4 soon

#140 Posted by LadyBlue (4943 posts) -

Love it! haters got shut down.

#141 Posted by Shewgenja (19111 posts) -

Plenty of people will hate. What they won't do is try to compare that to anything on the XBone lol

#143 Posted by SapSacPrime (8925 posts) -

It's a corridor shooter; a pretty corridor shooter yes, but still... I'm in no hurry to return to that sub-genre.

#144 Edited by Wasdie (53489 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

plz tell me what would be a big game changer for you when talking about a TPS seriously ?

First off, I'm not an admin.

Second I would prefer something like what they did with Titanfall or the upcomping Sunset Overdrive where they are implementing new character control and gameplay elements to their respective genre. The Order 1886 so far just looks like your generic cover based shooter. There is no larger meta game, there is no unique multiplayer (or any for that matter), and so far we haven't seen anything new. It's just a standard TPS with a next gen graphic overhaul. That's boring to me.

Maybe there will be more to the game, but I'm highly doubting that. It seems like a waste to make such a linear shooter today, especially when the setting is extremely unique like it is.

I'm not expecting a revolution, but something that is unique would be a nice change of pace. So far it looks like a slower Uncharted or Gears of War which isn't enough to really wow me anymore.

#145 Edited by emgesp (7510 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:
@emgesp said:

There's loads of PC games that not just as good as this but better then this.... This looks good though.

Graphically? Show me one. Show me a TPS on the PC that is visually superior. These are true next-gen visuals my friend.

#146 Edited by Ribnarak (2299 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

@lglz1337 said:

First off, I'm not an admin.

Second I would prefer something like what they did with Titanfall or the upcomping Sunset Overdrive where they are implementing new character control and gameplay elements to their respective genre. The Order 1886 so far just looks like your generic cover based shooter. There is no larger meta game, there is no unique multiplayer (or any for that matter), and so far we haven't seen anything new. It's just a standard TPS with a next gen graphic overhaul. That's boring to me.

Maybe there will be more to the game, but I'm highly doubting that. It seems like a waste to make such a linear shooter today, especially when the setting is extremely unique like it is.

I'm not expecting a revolution, but something that is unique would be a nice change of pace. So far it looks like a slower Uncharted or Gears of War which isn't enough to really wow me anymore.

definitely get where you're coming from. But innovation is pretty hard these days since so much has already been done.

Sometimes a game could just be good because of its story, its setting (the environment), the feeling that you get when you play. I think if the order 1886 excels in those areas, it'll be a great game.

#147 Posted by Wasdie (53489 posts) -

@emgesp said:

Graphically? Show me one. Show me a TPS on the PC that is visually superior. These are true next-gen visuals my friend.

Why should anybody here try to prove a statement that you're making? That's not how arguing works. You're also kind of arguing against yourself as nobody here really gives a crap or is trying to say the graphics don't look great or that they look way better than other games.

#149 Edited by tonitorsi (8685 posts) -

Prepare for them Gifs

#150 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

Gif? Video? Something?

Loading Video...

DAAAAAAMN, looks like CG!

#SDC #InGodnyWeTrust #DominationHasWon