Media Create Week 1 2019: Switch crosses the 7 million mark! (<700k away from PS4)

  • 75 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for i_p_daily
#51 Posted by I_P_Daily (11824 posts) -

@davillain-: Thats unlike you to hate on people dav (well except me) he must of really got on your nerves, and besides Fire Emblems threads are better because he adds the sauce to the cow dinner while you cows add the salt lol.

Media create + Fire Emblam Man = win :)

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#52 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (19685 posts) -

@i_p_daily: it's cool, I'm okay other people make media Create threads. I just can't get up early enough anymore due to working second shift

Avatar image for Archangel3371
#53 Posted by Archangel3371 (27979 posts) -

@X_CAPCOM_X: Keep telling yourself that but winning at something does not mean that people let go of the bitterness that they perceive to have been done to them in the past. Some do, some don’t but it’s never a given.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#54 Posted by I_P_Daily (11824 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@i_p_daily: it's cool, I'm okay other people make media Create threads. I just can't get up early enough anymore due to working second shift

All good man as i'm not saying someone else shouldn't do them just correcting the triggered one (dav) that yours are better lol.

Avatar image for sakaixx
#55 Posted by sakaiXx (5511 posts) -

????

That is random, ps4 doing 100k for the week. Wtf japan is dead

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#56 Edited by KBFloYd (21821 posts) -

@sakaixx said:

????

That is random, ps4 doing 100k for the week. Wtf japan is dead

western games like call of duty, battlefield, fallout, sjyrim, witcher, madden,nba 2k, fifa killed japan. thats what sell on the shitstation and thats what everybody buys and japan games kept flopping so nobody in japan wants to make new games anymore. blame the ps4 fanbase.

Avatar image for sakaixx
#57 Posted by sakaiXx (5511 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:
@sakaixx said:

????

That is random, ps4 doing 100k for the week. Wtf japan is dead

western games like call of duty, battlefield, fallout, sjyrim, witcher, madden,nba 2k, fifa killed japan. thats what sell on the shitstation and thats what everybody buys and japan games kept flopping so nobody in japan wants to make new games anymore. blame the ps4 fanbase.

Sure floyd. But wtf is ps4 doing selling 100k?? Its more shocking than the other this week.

Usually the thing sells around 50k in holiday season and around 20k on other weeks.

Also Japan is still dead, just not as dead this week.

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#58 Edited by KBFloYd (21821 posts) -

@sakaixx said:
@KBFloYd said:
@sakaixx said:

????

That is random, ps4 doing 100k for the week. Wtf japan is dead

western games like call of duty, battlefield, fallout, sjyrim, witcher, madden,nba 2k, fifa killed japan. thats what sell on the shitstation and thats what everybody buys and japan games kept flopping so nobody in japan wants to make new games anymore. blame the ps4 fanbase.

Sure floyd. But wtf is ps4 doing selling 100k?? Its more shocking than the other this week.

Usually the thing sells around 50k in holiday season and around 20k on other weeks.

Also Japan is still dead, just not as dead this week.

oh so japan is dead when ps4 loses?

lol then ya japan is buried already

700k more to go babay

Avatar image for sakaixx
#59 Posted by sakaiXx (5511 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:
@sakaixx said:
@KBFloYd said:
@sakaixx said:

????

That is random, ps4 doing 100k for the week. Wtf japan is dead

western games like call of duty, battlefield, fallout, sjyrim, witcher, madden,nba 2k, fifa killed japan. thats what sell on the shitstation and thats what everybody buys and japan games kept flopping so nobody in japan wants to make new games anymore. blame the ps4 fanbase.

Sure floyd. But wtf is ps4 doing selling 100k?? Its more shocking than the other this week.

Usually the thing sells around 50k in holiday season and around 20k on other weeks.

Also Japan is still dead, just not as dead this week.

oh so japan is dead when ps4 loses?

lol then ya japan is buried already

700k more to go babay

Yep. Welcome to mobile and mtx crap.

Avatar image for davillain-
#60 Posted by DaVillain- (36574 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@i_p_daily: it's cool, I'm okay other people make media Create threads. I just can't get up early enough anymore due to working second shift

All good man as i'm not saying someone else shouldn't do them just correcting the triggered one (dav) that yours are better lol.

You do know I was teasing FireEmblem_Man right? In short, FireMan doesn't really have time for these threads anymore and even Mandzilla fill in the works for FireMan as well and even KBFloYd did it as well.

Now who really does Media Create threads well? Hmmm that's hard to say.

Avatar image for techhog89
#61 Edited by Techhog89 (3725 posts) -
@sakaixx said:

????

That is random, ps4 doing 100k for the week. Wtf japan is dead

It's because of New Year's. Sony always does well in the first week of the year because teens and young adults get money from New Year's.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#62 Posted by I_P_Daily (11824 posts) -

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@i_p_daily: it's cool, I'm okay other people make media Create threads. I just can't get up early enough anymore due to working second shift

All good man as i'm not saying someone else shouldn't do them just correcting the triggered one (dav) that yours are better lol.

You do know I was teasing FireEmblem_Man right? In short, FireMan doesn't really have time for these threads anymore and even Mandzilla fill in the works for FireMan as well and even KBFloYd did it as well.

Now who really does Media Create threads well? Hmmm that's hard to say.

I know your posting style dav and we both know you were not "teasing" you got triggered, its ok sometimes you just gotta let it out man lol.

As for who does it better well for me it goes a little something like this

Tech's are boring

Mand's need some SW material

Floyd's is too obvious/aggresive

Fire's are just about right lol.

In the end it doesn't matter who does them as I can do a little prodding myself to get what I want out of the cows as they are the most egotistical fanbase and the loss of anything throws them into a meltdown lol.

Avatar image for techhog89
#63 Posted by Techhog89 (3725 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@i_p_daily: it's cool, I'm okay other people make media Create threads. I just can't get up early enough anymore due to working second shift

All good man as i'm not saying someone else shouldn't do them just correcting the triggered one (dav) that yours are better lol.

You do know I was teasing FireEmblem_Man right? In short, FireMan doesn't really have time for these threads anymore and even Mandzilla fill in the works for FireMan as well and even KBFloYd did it as well.

Now who really does Media Create threads well? Hmmm that's hard to say.

I know your posting style dav and we both know you were not "teasing" you got triggered, its ok sometimes you just gotta let it out man lol.

As for who does it better well for me it goes a little something like this

Tech's are boring

Mand's need some SW material

Floyd's is too obvious/aggresive

Fire's are just about right lol.

In the end it doesn't matter who does them as I can do a little prodding myself to get what I want out of the cows as they are the most egotistical fanbase and the loss of anything throws them into a meltdown lol.

This shit is why I don't do this anymore.

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#64 Posted by KBFloYd (21821 posts) -

@sakaixx said:
@KBFloYd said:
@sakaixx said:
@KBFloYd said:
@sakaixx said:

????

That is random, ps4 doing 100k for the week. Wtf japan is dead

western games like call of duty, battlefield, fallout, sjyrim, witcher, madden,nba 2k, fifa killed japan. thats what sell on the shitstation and thats what everybody buys and japan games kept flopping so nobody in japan wants to make new games anymore. blame the ps4 fanbase.

Sure floyd. But wtf is ps4 doing selling 100k?? Its more shocking than the other this week.

Usually the thing sells around 50k in holiday season and around 20k on other weeks.

Also Japan is still dead, just not as dead this week.

oh so japan is dead when ps4 loses?

lol then ya japan is buried already

700k more to go babay

Yep. Welcome to mobile and mtx crap.

i'm welcomed to good games. youre welcomed to hating on a country that doesnt like your shitstation anymore.

Avatar image for sakaixx
#65 Posted by sakaiXx (5511 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:
@sakaixx said:
@KBFloYd said:
@sakaixx said:
@KBFloYd said:

western games like call of duty, battlefield, fallout, sjyrim, witcher, madden,nba 2k, fifa killed japan. thats what sell on the shitstation and thats what everybody buys and japan games kept flopping so nobody in japan wants to make new games anymore. blame the ps4 fanbase.

Sure floyd. But wtf is ps4 doing selling 100k?? Its more shocking than the other this week.

Usually the thing sells around 50k in holiday season and around 20k on other weeks.

Also Japan is still dead, just not as dead this week.

oh so japan is dead when ps4 loses?

lol then ya japan is buried already

700k more to go babay

Yep. Welcome to mobile and mtx crap.

i'm welcomed to good games. youre welcomed to hating on a country that doesnt like your shitstation anymore.

Hello there milked mario games number 478. Cant wait for mario number 479

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#66 Posted by I_P_Daily (11824 posts) -

@techhog89 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@i_p_daily: it's cool, I'm okay other people make media Create threads. I just can't get up early enough anymore due to working second shift

All good man as i'm not saying someone else shouldn't do them just correcting the triggered one (dav) that yours are better lol.

You do know I was teasing FireEmblem_Man right? In short, FireMan doesn't really have time for these threads anymore and even Mandzilla fill in the works for FireMan as well and even KBFloYd did it as well.

Now who really does Media Create threads well? Hmmm that's hard to say.

I know your posting style dav and we both know you were not "teasing" you got triggered, its ok sometimes you just gotta let it out man lol.

As for who does it better well for me it goes a little something like this

Tech's are boring

Mand's need some SW material

Floyd's is too obvious/aggresive

Fire's are just about right lol.

In the end it doesn't matter who does them as I can do a little prodding myself to get what I want out of the cows as they are the most egotistical fanbase and the loss of anything throws them into a meltdown lol.

This shit is why I don't do this anymore.

Don't take offense mate, its just that I like to see the cows in damage control and you don't make it SW enough in fact not at all, if we can't laugh at cows on SW then what is SW good for???

Avatar image for techhog89
#67 Posted by Techhog89 (3725 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@techhog89 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

All good man as i'm not saying someone else shouldn't do them just correcting the triggered one (dav) that yours are better lol.

You do know I was teasing FireEmblem_Man right? In short, FireMan doesn't really have time for these threads anymore and even Mandzilla fill in the works for FireMan as well and even KBFloYd did it as well.

Now who really does Media Create threads well? Hmmm that's hard to say.

I know your posting style dav and we both know you were not "teasing" you got triggered, its ok sometimes you just gotta let it out man lol.

As for who does it better well for me it goes a little something like this

Tech's are boring

Mand's need some SW material

Floyd's is too obvious/aggresive

Fire's are just about right lol.

In the end it doesn't matter who does them as I can do a little prodding myself to get what I want out of the cows as they are the most egotistical fanbase and the loss of anything throws them into a meltdown lol.

This shit is why I don't do this anymore.

Don't take offense mate, its just that I like to see the cows in damage control and you don't make it SW enough in fact not at all, if we can't laugh at cows on SW then what is SW good for???

They get into it anyway. Either way I only did this one because it's special, so next Wednesday it's all on FE boy

Avatar image for X_CAPCOM_X
#68 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (8609 posts) -

@Archangel3371 said:

@X_CAPCOM_X: Keep telling yourself that but winning at something does not mean that people let go of the bitterness that they perceive to have been done to them in the past. Some do, some don’t but it’s never a given.

No. They're not bitter fanboys. The company heads only really care about their financials and the company direction, which are doing excellent btw. Besides this, they actually publish some Switch games as well.

The question to obliterate this conception is this: how does "biterness" help with the company goals?

Avatar image for Archangel3371
#69 Posted by Archangel3371 (27979 posts) -

@X_CAPCOM_X: They’re human beings and just as flawed as anyone else. Bitterness can also help drive and motivate. In the end it is all just speculation and opinion. I can no more prove that some of them may still be bitter at Nintendo then you can prove that they aren’t.

Avatar image for Syn_Valence
#70 Posted by Syn_Valence (1783 posts) -

You're still losing world wide. And remember the Wii did well too, then it fell off a cliff everywhere else besides japan. So yea, keep hyping last gen trash.

Avatar image for ocinom
#71 Edited by ocinom (1005 posts) -

Tiny win for nintendo. Gotta get those scraps.

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#72 Posted by KBFloYd (21821 posts) -

@Syn_Valence said:

You're still losing world wide. And remember the Wii did well too, then it fell off a cliff everywhere else besides japan. So yea, keep hyping last gen trash.

wrong

Avatar image for kali-b1rd
#73 Posted by Kali-B1rd (2146 posts) -
@Syn_Valence said:

You're still losing world wide. And remember the Wii did well too, then it fell off a cliff everywhere else besides japan. So yea, keep hyping last gen trash.

it released 3 years later...

Avatar image for X_CAPCOM_X
#74 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (8609 posts) -

@Archangel3371 said:

@X_CAPCOM_X: They’re human beings and just as flawed as anyone else. Bitterness can also help drive and motivate. In the end it is all just speculation and opinion. I can no more prove that some of them may still be bitter at Nintendo then you can prove that they aren’t.

The ultimate reduction to absurdities. You wish they were bitter, don't you?

Avatar image for Archangel3371
#75 Posted by Archangel3371 (27979 posts) -

@X_CAPCOM_X: No I don’t wish that they were bitter but it makes me chuckle to think that they might be. Your delusional though if you truly believe that there is no possibility of any of them having any feelings of resentment towards them for past dealings. It’s not an ultimate reduction to absurdities to say that humans beings can hold on to grudges, resentment, bitterness, or whatever it’s just quite simply a fact.