Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@xhawk27: Just for your post, I'm gonna continue to post Media Create every Wednesday just for you

Cool.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@xhawk27: Just for your post, I'm gonna continue to post Media Create every Wednesday just for you

I think KBFloyd does it better when making Media Create threads but however, no matter who make'em, the Cows will come crying either way lol.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts
@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

I think KBFloyd does it better when making Media Create threads but however, no matter who make'em, the Cows will come crying either way lol.

Well, we see Cows antagonize Lemmings all the time and brag about sales, I just want to make a the opposite, and it's working when they damage control for World Wide sales. I say, it's best to compare Switches 1st and 2nd year release towards PS4 for a fair fight, but "LOL todays Global Sales matter"

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

I wonder if Super Smash Bros will replace Splatoon 2 as Japan's most popular Switch game.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts
@mandzilla said:

I wonder if Super Smash Bros will replace Splatoon 2 as Japan's most popular Switch game.

It's possible

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts
@knight-k said:
@techhog89 said:

I have concluded that @knight-k has a serious insecurity issue which needs to be addressed.

I have concluded that you are a butthurt sheep. Even found a pic of you enjoying your Switch.

lol

I wonder what your response would be in the hypothetical scenario that Switch beat PS4 a region you about, such as the US/North America. Of course everyone with half a brain knows that Switch will take December there at least, but imagine the obviously impossible case that it wins 2018 there overall, or even worldwide for the fiscal year. I couldn't imagine the mental breakdown you'd have if that happened. That's clearly impossible though, right?