Mass Effect is disgusting, overrated, and boring.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for MasterChief1013
MasterChief1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 MasterChief1013
Member since 2004 • 7019 Posts
sidequests? there's PLENTY in each and every FF game. and FAR better.

the only reason lemmings call this ''teh best rpg ever!!'' is cause it's the first decent AAE RPG they've had so far. its like taking an unnattractive girl to a prison. the dudes there'll go crazy, despite the fact that there are BEAUTIFUL women outside of their facility.

lemmings need to just get a PS2 if they want to play amazing RPG's. heck, get a decent PC if you want to play Morrowind, KOTOR1&2, and etc. in all their glory. the Xflop360 is a putrid FPS console. and seeing as how the PC has FPS on lock, there's NO reason to own a system with a 30% failure rate :lol:

so what are lemmings so excited about? Failo 3? Mass Flop?

the only decent title worth picking up a 360 for is NG2. and thats about it. everything else is gonna be overrated, or just a filthy flop.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
you know..for a game thats a flop..cows sure do love talking about it.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
You mean like MasterChief?
Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts
Wow, those are some harsh words.
MasterChief1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MasterChief1013
you know..for a game thats a flop..cows sure do love talking about it.lawlessx

because lemmings have the audacity to even COMPARE it to FF. that's just plain ignorance
MasterChief1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MasterChief1013
You mean like MasterChief?Lonelynight

read my blog for more info on that ;)
Mikerules868

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mikerules868
Member since 2004 • 2153 Posts
why is it that people with assassins creed pictures are always so dumb?
ExilRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ExilRock
Member since 2007 • 375 Posts
the crappy framerate and texture popping killed the game for me.
Mordred19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mordred19
Member since 2007 • 8259 Posts
What RPG has a more cinematic and intuitive dialogue system?
twags82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 twags82
Member since 2003 • 4531 Posts

You mean like MasterChief?Lonelynight

This confused me as well. He says Failo 3, yet his name is MasterChief...how odd.

MasterChief1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MasterChief1013
What RPG has a more cinematic and intuitive dialogue system?Mordred19

the fine folks at square are working hard on that as we speak ;)
goodlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 goodlay
Member since 2005 • 5773 Posts
First great RPG lemmings have had? Um, KOTOR 1 and 2 blows any FF game out of the water for me, FF combat makes me want to scratch my eyes out.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lonelynight

[QUOTE="Lonelynight"]You mean like MasterChief?MasterChief1013

Ok you mean like Altair?

NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 NAPK1NS
Member since 2004 • 14870 Posts
Mass Effect is awesome, I'm sorry you can't experience it.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lawlessx

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]you know..for a game thats a flop..cows sure do love talking about it.MasterChief1013

because lemmings have the audacity to even COMPARE it to FF. that's just plain ignorance

after reading you're post..i think its safe to say that you should be the last person here to complain about others be ignorant. saying the final fantasy series is the greatest RPG's ever created is also very ignorant in my opinion

bluegerbil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 bluegerbil
Member since 2006 • 327 Posts
TC creator is a cow that never even played mass effect
bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts
Have fun reading heaps of text coming from a happy looking anime illustrations while taking turns to attack. Mass effect is empty, boring and vapid by comparison :roll:
MasterChief1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MasterChief1013
First great RPG lemmings have had? Um, KOTOR 1 and 2 blows any FF game out of the water for me, FF combat makes me want to scratch my eyes out.goodlay

blows them out of the water? :lol:

theyre also available on PC :lol:

have you ever played ANY FF game? don't get me wrong, i LOVE the KOTOR series, but they don't stack up to FF.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lawlessx

[QUOTE="Mordred19"]What RPG has a more cinematic and intuitive dialogue system?MasterChief1013

theres going to be a dialouge system like mass effect in the next final fantasy :?

krunkfu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 krunkfu2
Member since 2007 • 4218 Posts
it's barely even a RPG
Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Yellow_Rose
Member since 2002 • 16739 Posts

sidequests? there's PLENTY in each and every FF game. and FAR better.

the only reason lemmings call this ''teh best rpg ever!!'' is cause it's the first decent AAE RPG they've had so far. its like taking an unnattractive girl to a prison. the dudes there'll go crazy, despite the fact that there are BEAUTIFUL women outside of their facility.

lemmings need to just get a PS2 if they want to play amazing RPG's. heck, get a decent PC if you want to play Morrowind, KOTOR1&2, and etc. in all their glory. the Xflop360 is a putrid FPS console. and seeing as how the PC has FPS on lock, there's NO reason to own a system with a 30% failure rate :lol:

the only decent title worth picking up a 360 for is NG2. and thats about it. everything else is gonna be overrated, or just a filthy flop.
MasterChief1013

At least you finally got rid of your fakeboy gimmick :lol:

MasterChief1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MasterChief1013
Have fun reading heaps of text coming from a happy looking anime illustrations while taking turns to attack. Mass effect is empty, boring and vapid by comparison :roll:bman784

heaps of text? come on now, we're talking about ME and FF here, not LoZ:TP :lol:

and what heaps of text are there in FF? every FF game from FF10-12 had magnificent voice acting.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lawlessx

it's barely even a RPGkrunkfu2

why?

goodlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24 goodlay
Member since 2005 • 5773 Posts

[QUOTE="goodlay"]First great RPG lemmings have had? Um, KOTOR 1 and 2 blows any FF game out of the water for me, FF combat makes me want to scratch my eyes out.MasterChief1013

blows them out of the water? :lol:

theyre also available on PC :lol:

have you ever played ANY FF game? don't get me wrong, i LOVE the KOTOR series, but they don't stack up to FF.

Um, Im not talking exclusives here, just any RPG, pretty much beats FF for me, and yes, I finally gave a FF a try when FF10 came out and put hours into it, but I just didn't get the hype.

Mordred19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Mordred19
Member since 2007 • 8259 Posts

[QUOTE="Mordred19"]What RPG has a more cinematic and intuitive dialogue system?MasterChief1013

yeah, but Mass Effect has that NOW. Let's not bring supposed features from future games into this.

Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]you know..for a game thats a flop..cows sure do love talking about it.MasterChief1013

Yes how DARE they insult the holy name of Final Fantasy :roll: I love Final Fantasy, but think it can be overrated sometime (still great games)

Mass Effect and Final Fantasy can't be compared they are two differnttype ofgames, JRPG and WRPG. I am enjoying Mass Effect, and once Final Fantasy XIII comes out I'll enjoy that too. Mass Effect is great and FF13 will be great.

MasterChief1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MasterChief1013

[QUOTE="MasterChief1013"][QUOTE="Mordred19"]What RPG has a more cinematic and intuitive dialogue system?lawlessx

theres going to be a dialouge system like mass effect in the next final fantasy :?

probably not, but you can expect a FAR better cinematic and engaging experience. FF rarely fails to deliver, only bad FF there was is FFX-2.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Lonelynight

[QUOTE="MasterChief1013"]sidequests? there's PLENTY in each and every FF game. and FAR better.

Yellow_Rose

:lol: nice pic

MasterChief1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MasterChief1013

[QUOTE="MasterChief1013"]sidequests? there's PLENTY in each and every FF game. and FAR better.

Yellow_Rose

how am i a fakeboy? cuz of my account name? read my blog for more info on that. :|
Sir-Marwin105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Sir-Marwin105
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts
I like Mass Effect.
Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Yellow_Rose

[QUOTE="Lonelynight"]You mean like MasterChief?MasterChief1013

Didn't most of the TLOU commit Account Suicide :lol:

Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Always-Honest
Member since 2007 • 11261 Posts
so.. you didn't even play it?
sexy_chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 sexy_chimp
Member since 2007 • 6457 Posts

Final Fantasy got boring after I played Final Fantasy 10. I feel like if I play another one I'll be playing the same exact game. I know very little about Mass Effect but I think I would prefer it over FF.

However, Paper Mario >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Final Fantasy and Mass Effect

MasterChief1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MasterChief1013

[QUOTE="MasterChief1013"][QUOTE="Lonelynight"]You mean like MasterChief?Yellow_Rose

they were banned, the war between TCOU and TLOU had gone too far, it went into flaming certain individuals, and that was against the ToS. :|
bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts
[QUOTE="bman784"]Have fun reading heaps of text coming from a happy looking anime illustrations while taking turns to attack. Mass effect is empty, boring and vapid by comparison :roll:MasterChief1013

heaps of text? come on now, we're talking about ME and FF here, not LoZ:TP :lol:

and what heaps of text are there in FF? every FF game from FF10-12 had magnificent voice acting.

I just described the prototypical PS2 JRPG. You didn't even mention FF, but now that we're on the subject, Mass Effect blows any narrative and cinematic structure of a given Final Fantasy game out of the water. The FF series is great, but It's been trumped by a wealth of RPGs. Mass Effect bring a cinematic and dramatic element into dialogue and narrative that FF hasn't come close to achieving. That, plus the fact that the combat is still linear and pretty antiquated. FF12 made strides with the more open system, but it has a long way to go before being refined. Sorry, but I fail to see how ANY Final Fantasy game trumps Mass Effect.
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#36 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

I wouldn't compare FF and ME directly in terms of gameplay, but in terms of experience and quality ME and FF are more than equal. :|

Vis-a-Vis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Vis-a-Vis
Member since 2006 • 1977 Posts

I never understood the hype for any Final Fantasy game, i'ver played 7, 10, 3 on the DS, 5 I think it was? (One with the mech intro, cant remember) and I never enjoyed playing any of them. I've come to the conclusion lately I dislike JRPGs...WRPGs are so much better.

As for you TC, get a life, seriously, hating a game this much is quite absurd, get a grip on reality, take a few deep breaths, step outside and shake off the hate because seriously, you sound pathetic.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 lawlessx
[QUOTE="Yellow_Rose"]

MasterChief1013

how am i a fakeboy? cuz of my account name? read my blog for more info on that. :|

because you're comments about mass effect and the 360 are down right pathetic.

oh and why is mass effect overrated?

Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Yellow_Rose

how am i a fakeboy? cuz of my account name? read my blog for more info on that. :|MasterChief1013

Your name has nothing to do with it, kid. It's your posting history.

LTomlinson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#40 LTomlinson21
Member since 2004 • 24423 Posts
[QUOTE="Yellow_Rose"]

[QUOTE="MasterChief1013"][QUOTE="Lonelynight"]You mean like MasterChief?MasterChief1013

they were banned, the war between TCOU and TLOU had gone too far, it went into flaming certain individuals, and that was against the ToS. :|

The fact that you were the leader of that union and participated makes your opinion seem hardly believeable or convincing.