Marvel vs. DC Superman, Magneto, Wolverine, Darkseid, Venom with 4 Player Versus

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fastwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fastwarrior
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts

With truly cutting edge 3D graphics, made by an extremely talented dev team with cutting edge graphics just for the true next gen systems (360 and PS3) of course.

Every fighting game should include a choas mode with 4 player simulataneous play!!!

What is wrong with game developers?

The fighting genre hasn't evolved in well over a decade, with the sole exception of Smash Brothers.

And yet, despite the astronomical success of the series, all the other fighting game devs refuse to learn from it.

EVERY fighting game should include a special mode called choas mode that allows for four people to battle each other simultanously.

That's a big part of what made smash brothers a hit.

So devs, if you're listening, include it.

And make some split screen co-op RTS game for consoles too while you're at it. I'm talking to you Red Alert 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What we need is a Marvel vs DC Figher with a 4 player versus mode...

With such iconic characters as Superman, Nightstalker, Iron Man, Brainiac, Batman, Apocalypse, Luther, Wolverine, Cable, Darkseid, Bane, Gambit, Venom, a mini Sentinel, Magneto, Mettallo.

Duking it out on such iconic locales as Superman's Fortress of Solitude, on top of the Justice Leagues Space Station, Dark Seid's home planet, in front of the Daily Planet, on top of the Xmen's Xwing with wide open expansive interactive environments.

With some solid story to tie the single player campaign together... Apocalypse and Darkseid working together to bring about the enslavement of humanity (tricking the lesser villians into helping them by distracting the Justice League/Alliance) forcing the Justice League and Marvel Ultimate Alliance to work together for example.

Including a choas mode with 4 player simulataneous combat/brawls ala Super Smash Bros! They could also have 2 vs 2 simultanous battles, with a Marvel hero and a DC hero working together against a Marvel Villian and DC Villian.

Instead of a MKII vs DC, if some talented dev team made this game instead, it would have easily sold several millions of copies.

Who thinks the game would sell like hotcakes?

What other great characters and locales can you think of for this game?

Who should develop it? I've been impressed by the DoA developers in terms of graphics, and the SC developers in terms of gameplay.

If you like this idea, copy paste this exact thread in other gaming forums that you visit.

jharv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jharv
Member since 2007 • 1774 Posts
Batman will spank (batman doesn't kill) any of stan lee's creations
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

1. With truly cutting edge 3D graphics, made by an extremely talented dev team with cutting edge graphics just for the true next gen systems (360 and PS3) of course.
  2. Every fighting game should include a choas mode with 4 player simulataneous play!!!
  3. The fighting genre hasn't evolved in well over a decade, with the sole exception of Smash Brothers.
  4. EVERY fighting game should include a special mode called choas mode that allows for four people to battle each other simultanously.
  5. And make some split screen co-op RTS game for consoles too while you're at it. I'm talking to you Red Alert 3
  6. What we need is a Marvel vs DC Figher with a 4 player versus mode...

fastwarrior

1. Or they could make it 2D like the success of the Marvel series on Saturn and Dreamcast. I'd much rather see highly detailed sprites emulating the comics then 3D graphics.
  2. Every fighting game should include 4 player simultaneous play? I implore you to play Guilty Gear Asuke or play M.U.G.E.N with four players on the screen at once. Not all games are like Power Stone and Smash.
  3. Brawl really didn't evolve much over Melee man.
  4. Again Four players fighting at the same time doesn't work in all fighting games
  5. CO-OP RTS in a Fighter? Wtf?
  6. We need a Marvel vs Capcom 3

fastwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 fastwarrior

It's honestly not a big deal to me if the game is 2D as opposed to 3D if everything else I mentioned is the same. But if it can be done well in 3D, I would definately prefer 3D.

You 2D fighter fans already have a solid superhero 2D fighter to enjoy Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Why not let us 3D fighter fans have a good one as well?

Why the obsession with Marvel vs. Capcom. It never made any sense for Guile to be fighting Iron Man, for Chun Li to be fighting Venom. The idea of it was as stupid as Batman fighting Sub-Zero.

Superheros fight supervillans to save humanity, not random street fighters to win some tournament.

We have so many 1 vs 1 fighter games already. We only have 2 4 person fighter games, Power Stone and SSB, both of which happen to be insanely fun, but no available on any of the true HD next gen consoles.

WHY NOT include both the standard 1 vs 1 fighter mode, and a special brawl/choas mode that allows for 4 person fights.

fastwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fastwarrior
Storywise, Marvel vs. DC could work well.

Darkseid and Apocalypse both dream of enslaving humanity, both have access to multiple dimensions, incredible power, and telepathic powers as well. Why couldn't they work together to try to enslave humanity in both Marvel and DC universes thus forcing the Justice League and the Ultimate Alliance to team up against them.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Blackbond

Superheros fight supervillans to save humanity, not random street fighters to win some tournament.

fastwarrior

The Capcom Marvel crossovers weren't about winning some tournament it was about saving the world from villians. Like in MvC1 Onslaught.

Superheroes fight supervillians to save humanity? Try reading the Marvel Civil War :roll:

fastwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fastwarrior

my point still stands...

It never made any sense for Guile to be fighting Iron Man, for Chun Li to be fighting Venom.

The idea of it was as stupid as Batman fighting Sub-Zero.

If you're fine with that. I dont get all the MK vs DC hate. Sure MK always sucked as a series. But DC has a lot of potential if they were smart enough to use the DCs villians instead of just it's lameass heros.

Playing as Darkseid, Bane, Metallo etc would be sweet.

fastwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fastwarrior
Can anyone explain to me the doubel standard btwn MvC2 and MKvsDC in their treatment from gamers.
Shazenab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Shazenab
Member since 2004 • 3413 Posts

Can anyone explain to me the doubel standard btwn MvC2 and MKvsDC in their treatment from gamers.fastwarrior

One kept the same fighting style and imposed it on the non-gaming licence, the other changed the game in order to get the licence.

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts

Weird i thought the next Mortal Kombat was going to feature a whole new bunch of sprites never before seen! Instead we get this joke! MK 3D are lousy, Hell the last MK game i played the most awesome thing about it was Motor Kombat.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts
no bad idea... DC comics is dying and dying fast! the only good character they have left is Batman! all others are a joke, superman being the biggest! why do you think people like marvel characters so much? because they are imperfect! they live hard complicated lives, unlike DC characters which seem like each has their own fortress or base of sorts....
toxicmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 toxicmog
Member since 2006 • 6355 Posts
4 characters is a must :P
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Blackbond

no bad idea... DC comics is dying and dying fast! the only good character they have left is Batman! all others are a joke, superman being the biggest! why do you think people like marvel characters so much? because they are imperfect! they live hard complicated lives, unlike DC characters which seem like each has their own fortress or base of sorts....Rage010101

DC Comics is dying?

Wonderwoman dind't live an imperfect or complicated life? Superman, Martian Manhunter, the lot of the Lantern Core didn't either? Sorry man don't make false statements.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
Magneto, Wolverine and Venom are marvel.

DC is Superman, Batman, Green Lantern,etc you know the justice league people.
Mcgnnis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mcgnnis1
Member since 2006 • 811 Posts

no bad idea... DC comics is dying and dying fast! the only good character they have left is Batman! all others are a joke, superman being the biggest! why do you think people like marvel characters so much? because they are imperfect! they live hard complicated lives, unlike DC characters which seem like each has their own fortress or base of sorts....Rage010101

You are either a really die hard Marvel fan or you don't like DC comics at all. Sure in the beginning...some of the Dc characters had perfect comic life but they learned and now its far from it. Superman and batman doesn't live as perfect live as you are ranting about. Heck wonder Woman has one of the most troubled life span i have ever seen. Plus she is the most complex female characters i have ever seen in comics...so please..stop your bickering about Dc characters having perfect lives and go read Infinite Crisis. or Identity Crisis.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
How does batman live a perfect life?

He lost his mom and dad.

He basically became a bit of a psycho path in a way out for vengeance.

Sure on one hand he is a pimp as Bruce Wayne and in other cases as Batman.

But for the most part he is mostly obssessed with vengeance. I don't call that perfect.

Superman is one of the most iconic superheros period. On the outside he lives a perfect life. but in other ways he has a troubled past and there is also a nice mth around his entire story arch.

WOnderwoman is all kinds of F'ed up
Mcgnnis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Mcgnnis1
and to be honest i don't understand that why people have to just bash about games like Mortal Kombat vs Dc Universe. I mean its a frakkin' game. Play it, enjoy it and then when you are tired..put it down. I think that personally its a really neat idea. playing as dc characters vs famous MK characters and besides if it turns out to be a grreat game(i'm sure it will) Dc fans will have finally a good game in their catalog which does justice to the source material. I don't understand that why peopel have to bring up their personal loyalties when talking about fighting games. I mean its just a gme..so treat it like a game.
Mcgnnis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Mcgnnis1

How does batman live a perfect life?

He lost his mom and dad.

He basically became a bit of a psycho path in a way out for vengeance.

Sure on one hand he is a pimp as Bruce Wayne and in other cases as Batman.

But for the most part he is mostly obssessed with vengeance. I don't call that perfect.

Superman is one of the most iconic superheros period. On the outside he lives a perfect life. but in other ways he has a troubled past and there is also a nice mth around his entire story arch.

WOnderwoman is all kinds of F'ed upjg4xchamp

Exactly..Right On dude..

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts
[QUOTE="fastwarrior"]

Blackbond

The Capcom Marvel crossovers weren't about winning some tournament it was about saving the world from villians. Like in MvC1 Onslaught.

Superheroes fight supervillians to save humanity? Try reading the Marvel Civil War :roll:

I miss Cap.

Sniff.

rickjamesxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 rickjamesxx
Member since 2008 • 887 Posts
Storywise, Marvel vs. DC could work well.

Darkseid and Apocalypse both dream of enslaving humanity, both have access to multiple dimensions, incredible power, and telepathic powers as well. Why couldn't they work together to try to enslave humanity in both Marvel and DC universes thus forcing the Justice League and the Ultimate Alliance to team up against them.

fastwarrior

uh dude

darkseid wants to find the anti life equation he's leagues beyond apocalypse

marvel equvilent to darkseid would be thanos not apocalypse

oh and btw both darkseid and thanos are now dead

rickjamesxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rickjamesxx

are you kidding me? most of dc stories are alot better then some of the crap marvel puts out

read the new green latern story line its very good

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 heretrix
[QUOTE="fastwarrior"]Storywise, Marvel vs. DC could work well.

rickjamesxx

uh dude

That wouldn't be much of a problem for him since he once romanced death. Now that's badass.
rickjamesxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rickjamesxx

thanos is darkseid marvel counterpart not apocalypse

and thanos and darkseid are both dead now anyway

rickjamesxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rickjamesxx
[QUOTE="rickjamesxx"][QUOTE="fastwarrior"]Storywise, Marvel vs. DC could work well.

heretrix

uh dude

That wouldn't be much of a problem for him since he once romanced death. Now that's badass.

rickjamesxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rickjamesxx

orion kills darkseid

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 heretrix
[QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="rickjamesxx"][QUOTE="fastwarrior"]Storywise, Marvel vs. DC could work well.

rickjamesxx

uh dude

Pic of Drax killing Thanos..

Drax is badass too..God, I love the Jim Starlin Marvel characters...But death is really a non issue for those guys. They are purely on another level.
rickjamesxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rickjamesxx
[QUOTE="rickjamesxx"][QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="rickjamesxx"][QUOTE="fastwarrior"]Storywise, Marvel vs. DC could work well.

heretrix

uh dude

Drax is badass too..God, I love the Jim Starlin Marvel characters...But death is really a non issue for those guys. They are purely on another level.

Yeah drax is a pimp

i was saying though to that one guy that thanos is darkseids marvel counterpart not apocalypse

rickjamesxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 rickjamesxx
[QUOTE="rickjamesxx"][QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="rickjamesxx"][QUOTE="fastwarrior"]Storywise, Marvel vs. DC could work well.

heretrix

uh dude

you know its funny both darkseid and thanos died by getting their hearts ripped out lol
Blood_Bampyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 Blood_Bampyre
Member since 2008 • 182 Posts
[QUOTE="fastwarrior"]

Blackbond

omg man i love that comic, probably the best since the secret wars

Mystery-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Mystery-
Member since 2007 • 2144 Posts
This would be absolutely incredible, but too bad it will never, ever happen
jangojay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jangojay
Member since 2007 • 4044 Posts
[QUOTE="Blackbond"][QUOTE="fastwarrior"]

heretrix

I miss Cap.

Sniff.

Yea seriously that was a really messed up what they did to him lol. I thought it would have been done in a more epic way :P

black_awpN1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 black_awpN1
Member since 2004 • 7863 Posts
This game is filled with Win.
Blood_Bampyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Blood_Bampyre
Member since 2008 • 182 Posts
[QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="Blackbond"][QUOTE="fastwarrior"]

jangojay

I miss Cap.

Sniff.

Yea seriously that was a really messed up what they did to him lol. I thought it would have been done in a more epic way :P

the irony of the death of cap, the man that beared the image of his country and protected it, and in the end that country aided in his death

black_awpN1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 black_awpN1
Member since 2004 • 7863 Posts
[QUOTE="jangojay"][QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="Blackbond"][QUOTE="fastwarrior"]

Blood_Bampyre

I miss Cap.

Sniff.

the irony of the death of cap, the man that beared the image of his country and protected it, and in the end that country aided in his death

You know whats funny: I actually jsut started reading Cap. America, adn the foos dead! LOL.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

[QUOTE="Rage010101"]no bad idea... DC comics is dying and dying fast! the only good character they have left is Batman! all others are a joke, superman being the biggest! why do you think people like marvel characters so much? because they are imperfect! they live hard complicated lives, unlike DC characters which seem like each has their own fortress or base of sorts....Mcgnnis1

You are either a really die hard Marvel fan or you don't like DC comics at all. Sure in the beginning...some of the Dc characters had perfect comic life but they learned and now its far from it. Superman and batman doesn't live as perfect live as you are ranting about. Heck wonder Woman has one of the most troubled life span i have ever seen. Plus she is the most complex female characters i have ever seen in comics...so please..stop your bickering about Dc characters having perfect lives and go read Infinite Crisis. or Identity Crisis.

when i was child i used to love DC comics just as much as the marvel universe. the only DC character i still love to this day is Batman, again read my post for reference. no one should deny that marvel is much more popular than DC in this era. now ask yourself why? many sources have stated the reason being is because people have more in common with marvel characters than DC characters. I think you misinterpreted the word "imperfect", go look it up. Yes Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern,etc. have somewhat of a sophisticated background (batman has a huge complex background, life**** more than alot of Marvel characters), but they are accepted by the public in their world. Humans do not hate and despise the DC characters and in term make their lives easier. All they ever have to worry about is "how to save the day", except for Batman who has a mix media opinion towards him in his city. But people like superman, wonder woman, green lantern are constantly praised, only villains hate them and want to kill them.

Now let's look at the Marvel universe. Humans despise and hate mutants. Marvel heroes/character/mutants know how the rest of the world feel about them, and in turn decide where they stand based on that fact. Take for instance hero characters, they know they are hated against, but they choose to stay good and so they must live a life of trying to be accepted. Villains are different, they they are trying to destroy human kind and any heroes in their way. This is what i love about marvel villains, they are basically terrorists (not that i love terrosit i despise them) and produce complex crimes unlike DC villains are almost mostly in it for money lol, funny but true. Now come the anti heroes, my favorite group. there are so many the in the marvel universe that stand out in their own right. right now the only one i can think of at the top of my head in the DC universe is Batman (again the reason why i still love him).

Marvel characters have to worry about how the rest of the world treats them on top of "saving the day". I mean heck look at the Hulk, always in constant chase and battles by the freaking military themselves! Spiderman constantly on a love/hate relationship with the city and the rest of the world. The X men always trying to be good, but always in constant clash by anti human organizations. Wolverine's life is all F'd up, used the military, has lived about 100 years already being in so many wars, seen more things that most DC characters only see in their nightmares, has had to kill so many baddies whether he wanted to or not, lost memory, some that torchure him or bring him trouble constantly. Do you realize how many grudges villains hold on wolverine alone! and it's not just your average superman grudge(omg i hate you superman cuz you always save the day from my villianous schemes!..please that is so played out). More like, I hate you wolverine because you killed my daughter even though you loved her, but i can see why you maybe did it because i did turn her into a freakish mutant that wants to kill you because i too want to kill you based on the fact that you're a mutant and that i must now kill you because i created you and now i cant control you (lol before you go on to say run on i meant to say it like that).

anyway... YOu think batman's life is all messed up? yes he lost his parents in a bad way, but dude that is so common in the marvel universe, many who have never known their parents period( at least superman was loved as a baby, and mader sure his safety was priority went sent to earth). His parents left him so many recordings for crying out loud! Do you realize how many parents of mutants in the marvel universe want to see their own child destroyed?!?! how messed up is that? to have your parents want to kill you, heroes and villains alike! Almost every marvel character has seen some form of murder committed to their loved ones! you dont see that too often in the DC universe, not to high extents (but i gotta give props to superman on this one his world was blown up!), but i mean come on he was a baby he doesnt remember any of it, he is just the last of his kind, that is sort of a burden, but last i checked superman can make babies lol(superman movie, what a load of crap but ok somewhat... it's always kryptonite lol, they can never come up with originaniltiy anymore with superman movies, because well...supermans barely has any vulnerabilities except for kryptonite really...) anway, i suggest you Go read some comics and some animation of the marvel universe and tell me how many times a villain creates a crime based on acquiring money alone, there are a few yes, but not like the basic formula you see in the DC comics. Most of the burglary crimes in the Marvel comics are commited by you average petty thugs, not villains!

What im tryhing to say is, the marvel universe is more like our world, where resentment from humans towards mutants would be a lot more likely than the pro heroes world you see in the DC comics. The marvel universe induces more complex storylines involving many factors like people themselves.

Take it however you want, it is a fact that Marvel comics is now dominant over DC comics in just about everyway, popularity, financially, etc. Back to topic, I have this MK+DC crossover 100 thumbs down if i had that many thumbs.

Mcgnnis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Mcgnnis1
[QUOTE="Mcgnnis1"]

[QUOTE="Rage010101"]no bad idea... DC comics is dying and dying fast! the only good character they have left is Batman! all others are a joke, superman being the biggest! why do you think people like marvel characters so much? because they are imperfect! they live hard complicated lives, unlike DC characters which seem like each has their own fortress or base of sorts....Rage010101

when i was child i used to love DC comics just as much as the marvel universe. the only DC character i still love to this day is Batman, again read my post for reference. no one should deny that marvel is much more popular than DC in this era. now ask yourself why? many sources have stated the reason being is because people have more in common with marvel characters than DC characters. I think you misinterpreted the word "imperfect", go look it up. Yes Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern,etc. have somewhat of a sophisticated background (batman has a huge complex background, life**** more than alot of Marvel characters), but they are accepted by the public in their world. Humans do not hate and despise the DC characters and in term make their lives easier. All they ever have to worry about is "how to save the day", except for Batman who has a mix media opinion towards him in his city. But people like superman, wonder woman, green lantern are constantly praised, only villains hate them and want to kill them.

Now let's look at the Marvel universe. Humans despise and hate mutants. Marvel heroes/character/mutants know how the rest of the world feel about them, and in turn decide where they stand based on that fact. Take for instance hero characters, they know they are hated against, but they choose to stay good and so they must live a life of trying to be accepted. Villains are different, they they are trying to destroy human kind and any heroes in their way. This is what i love about marvel villains, they are basically terrorists (not that i love terrosit i despise them) and produce complex crimes unlike DC villains are almost mostly in it for money lol, funny but true. Now come the anti heroes, my favorite group. there are so many the in the marvel universe that stand out in their own right. right now the only one i can think of at the top of my head in the DC universe is Batman (again the reason why i still love him).

Marvel characters have to worry about how the rest of the world treats them on top of "saving the day". I mean heck look at the Hulk, always in constant chase and battles by the freaking military themselves! Spiderman constantly on a love/hate relationship with the city and the rest of the world. The X men always trying to be good, but always in constant clash by anti human organizations. Wolverine's life is all F'd up, used the military, has lived about 100 years already being in so many wars, seen more things that most DC characters only see in their nightmares, has had to kill so many baddies whether he wanted to or not, lost memory, some that torchure him or bring him trouble constantly. Do you realize how many grudges villains hold on wolverine alone! and it's not just your average superman grudge(omg i hate you superman cuz you always save the day from my villianous schemes!..please that is so played out). More like, I hate you wolverine because you killed my daughter even though you loved her, but i can see why you maybe did it because i did turn her into a freakish mutant that wants to kill you because i too want to kill you based on the fact that you're a mutant and that i must now kill you because i created you and now i cant control you (lol before you go on to say run on i meant to say it like that).

anyway... YOu think batman's life is all messed up? yes he lost his parents in a bad way, but dude that is so common in the marvel universe, many who have never known their parents period( at least superman was loved as a baby, and mader sure his safety was priority went sent to earth). His parents left him so many recordings for crying out loud! Do you realize how many parents of mutants in the marvel universe want to see their own child destroyed?!?! how messed up is that? to have your parents want to kill you, heroes and villains alike! Almost every marvel character has seen some form of murder committed to their loved ones! you dont see that too often in the DC universe, not to high extents (but i gotta give props to superman on this one his world was blown up!), but i mean come on he was a baby he doesnt remember any of it, he is just the last of his kind, that is sort of a burden, but last i checked superman can make babies lol(superman movie, what a load of crap but ok somewhat... it's always kryptonite lol, they can never come up with originaniltiy anymore with superman movies, because well...supermans barely has any vulnerabilities except for kryptonite really...) anway, i suggest you Go read some comics and some animation of the marvel universe and tell me how many times a villain creates a crime based on acquiring money alone, there are a few yes, but not like the basic formula you see in the DC comics. Most of the burglary crimes in the Marvel comics are commited by you average petty thugs, not villains!

What im tryhing to say is, the marvel universe is more like our world, where resentment from humans towards mutants would be a lot more likely than the pro heroes world you see in the DC comics. The marvel universe induces more complex storylines involving many factors like people themselves.

Take it however you want, it is a fact that Marvel comics is now dominant over DC comics in just about everyway, popularity, financially, etc. Back to topic, I have this MK+DC crossover 100 thumbs down if i had that many thumbs.

you are pretty much right about everything you said especially about Marvel characters and believe me..i am not a hater of Marvel comics..i like them too..but i also like Dc comics equally so naturally i really don't have any bias against both of these two companies, but i hardly think that DC comics will just die out in the next couple of years. Yeah its true that Marvel is more financially bigger thab DC right now partially due to their movies most of a piece of garbage..kind of like the last three batman movies except for the batman begins.. and thir constant barrage of mega events after mega events but you have to give credit to the Dc writers for bringing out some really great storylines in the past few years, identity crisis, sinestro corps war, 52, and not to mention the whole batman storyline regarding his alternate versions..its all great stuff dude..and what you said about superman being hated by the villians simply because he saves the day is getting old. about batman's parents murdered..dude..its one thing to not know your parents and its a whole different thing to see them being murdered infront of your eyes and never being able to find the killer..about the Hulk..people like hulk only because of it gives the writers and the artists a chance to show "HULK SMASH" in comics..why do you think World War Hulk was..a giant 5 issue hulk smashathon..nothing else..why do you think that the ang lee hulk movie failed..people like to see hulk doing only smashing nothing else..and what DC villian is in crimes for the money..last time i heard alexander luthor nearly destroyed the galaxy to create one perfect world, Dark Seid is in constant search to unlock the mysteries of the source wall and luthor wants to kill superman because he just hates him. perhaps the only i could think of is edward nigma..but even he proved tobe a genius for manipulating the people around batman in hush. Besides..no matter what marvel do they simply cannot beat the quality of DC's Vertigo line of comics, some of the greatest comic books are published by DC, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Sandman, hellblazer..we could argue for days about wwhich side is better and which side is not but its just a point less debate but one thing si for sure that neither Dc nor Marvel is going anywhere..

LordoftheVacas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LordoftheVacas
Member since 2008 • 718 Posts
no blood and fatalities = fail.

*edit* i should read the title of the thread carefully next time :P.
tmntPunchout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tmntPunchout
Member since 2007 • 3770 Posts
Both Marvel and DC are releasing good comics right now. A few DC I would like to point out being Teen Titans year one, I used to like batman/superman when loeb was writing it, the new Titans run, and batman all-stars, countdown, and sinestro corps was crazy. Marvel is also releasing a good comics right now, probably some of the years most highly anticipated ones due to Kick-ass(mark millar and romita jr.), and the secret invasion cross over (issue one was crazy). Also marvel has straszinski (sp?) and Loeb writing Hulk right now and they can't go wrong. Unfortunately, both have runs that are going downhill as well. Seeing them go in a game together would probably end up with heroes teaming up against villains though.