**March NPD Leak (4K chickens edition)**

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Straight from Resetera

PS4: 354k

Switch: 308k

XBO: 299k

Time to abandon ship for lems? Not even 4K chickens could save the FlopBone ship from sinking. April NPD will be a total bloodbath.

Avatar image for kali-b1rd
Kali-B1rd

2241

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts

You make that sound like a massive difference....

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

29639

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29639 Posts

Ummmmmmmm it's doing pretty well considering "DUR EXCLUSURVES MATTURZ!"

Makes me think they don't matter all that much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

4626

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

300 is hardly that bad. You’d think with all these amazing exclusives the PS4 would be out selling it by way more than that.

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@kali-b1rd: It’s not a massive difference but it is still sad MS got rekt in the month they released their biggest and most noteworthy game in 2 years. April NPD will be a total annihilation of lems.

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide: Other than MLB the Show which is a niche franchise Sony has nothing in March. I’d like to see you return for April NPD and say the same thing. If anything this proves MS is in serious trouble. The US is the only market they are still relevant in and they are still getting destroyed here.

Avatar image for drlostrib
DrLostRib

5202

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5202 Posts

So we have back CashAngry and NyaDC, but where the heck is the return of TigerSuperman?

Avatar image for kali-b1rd
Kali-B1rd

2241

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#8 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts
@quadknight said:

@kali-b1rd: It’s not a massive difference but it is still sad MS got rekt in the month they released their biggest and most noteworthy game in 2 years. April NPD will be a total annihilation of lems.

Well for starters they didn't get rekt.

Secondly, as mentioned above, you'd think if "TEH EXLUSIVES MATTURS" the difference would be far more significant.

Your grasping here.

Avatar image for Nike_Air
Nike_Air

19456

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19456 Posts

I don't understand

  • True 4k Xbox One X > dynamic 4k PS4 Pro
  • Both Xbox's have a 4k blu-ray player
  • Free pack in game
  • PUBG
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Cuphead
  • Super Lucky's Tale
  • Forza 7 reviewed better than GT Sport
  • Backwards Compatibility
  • Game Pass
  • EA Access
  • Shadow of the Colossus rehash is a cinematic game
  • etc.

What's going on?

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Nike_Air said:

I don't understand

  • True 4k Xbox One X > dynamic 4k PS4 Pro
  • Both Xbox's have a 4k blu-ray player
  • Free pack in game
  • PUBG
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Cuphead
  • Super Lucky's Tale
  • Forza 7 reviewed better than GT Sport
  • Backwards Compatibility
  • Game Pass
  • EA Access
  • Shadow of the Colossus rehash is a cinematic game
  • etc.

What's going on?

? Not enough 4K chickens. If Rare added more 4K chickens to Sea of Turds I’m sure the FlopBoneX would have won NPD for sure.

@kali-b1rd: You’re damage controlling dude. You can’t accuse anyone of grasping here other than yourself ?.

Avatar image for kali-b1rd
Kali-B1rd

2241

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts
@quadknight said:
@Nike_Air said:

I don't understand

  • True 4k Xbox One X > dynamic 4k PS4 Pro
  • Both Xbox's have a 4k blu-ray player
  • Free pack in game
  • PUBG
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Cuphead
  • Super Lucky's Tale
  • Forza 7 reviewed better than GT Sport
  • Backwards Compatibility
  • Game Pass
  • EA Access
  • Shadow of the Colossus rehash is a cinematic game
  • etc.

What's going on?

? Not enough 4K chickens. If Rare added more 4K chickens to Sea of Turds I’m sure the FlopBoneX would have won NPD for sure.

@kali-b1rd: You’re damage controlling dude. You can’t accuse anyone of grasping here other than yourself ?.

Damage control what?

I don't have an Xbox One...

Avatar image for Ant_17
Ant_17

12937

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#13 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts

The pirate game lost to the baseball game.

No wonder you wanted EA and all their sports games.

Avatar image for Zero_epyon
Zero_epyon

13728

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#14 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 13728 Posts
@kali-b1rd said:
@quadknight said:

@kali-b1rd: It’s not a massive difference but it is still sad MS got rekt in the month they released their biggest and most noteworthy game in 2 years. April NPD will be a total annihilation of lems.

Well for starters they didn't get rekt.

Secondly, as mentioned above, you'd think if "TEH EXLUSIVES MATTURS" the difference would be far more significant.

Your grasping here.

There were no major AAA PS4 exclusives released in March. MS released one, Sea of Thieves and it still lost (if rumors are true). So what's going to happen for April with God of War?

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

29639

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#15 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29639 Posts

@quadknight said:

@Bread_or_Decide: Other than MLB the Show which is a niche franchise Sony has nothing in March. I’d like to see you return for April NPD and say the same thing. If anything this proves MS is in serious trouble. The US is the only market they are still relevant in and they are still getting destroyed here.

Microsoft is fine. They're still getting those precious third party games everyone talks up so damn much when they want to shiz on Nintendo. And they also make more money than Sony overall. They'll survive this gen and live to game another day.

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@kali-b1rd said:
@quadknight said:
@Nike_Air said:

I don't understand

  • True 4k Xbox One X > dynamic 4k PS4 Pro
  • Both Xbox's have a 4k blu-ray player
  • Free pack in game
  • PUBG
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Cuphead
  • Super Lucky's Tale
  • Forza 7 reviewed better than GT Sport
  • Backwards Compatibility
  • Game Pass
  • EA Access
  • Shadow of the Colossus rehash is a cinematic game
  • etc.

What's going on?

? Not enough 4K chickens. If Rare added more 4K chickens to Sea of Turds I’m sure the FlopBoneX would have won NPD for sure.

@kali-b1rd: You’re damage controlling dude. You can’t accuse anyone of grasping here other than yourself ?.

Damage control what?

I don't have an Xbox One...

No shits given, you’re still damage controlling. They lost NPD in the month of release of their biggest game in 2 years while the competition had nothing. Deal with it.

If the gap in April NPD when GOW is counted isn’t big then you can use this bullshit “exclusives don’t matter” narrative you’re pushing.

Avatar image for howmakewood
Howmakewood

6041

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#17 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 6041 Posts

@drlostrib: cashangry = calvin?

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@quadknight said:

@Bread_or_Decide: Other than MLB the Show which is a niche franchise Sony has nothing in March. I’d like to see you return for April NPD and say the same thing. If anything this proves MS is in serious trouble. The US is the only market they are still relevant in and they are still getting destroyed here.

Microsoft is fine. They're still getting those precious third party games everyone talks up so damn much when they want to shiz on Nintendo. And they also make more money than Sony overall. They'll survive this gen and live to game another day.

I agree they’ll survive the gen. They still need to get their shit together soon because if they go forward into next gen with this same momentum they’ll get steamrolled again by the PS5. Their first party is complete bullshit and needs an overhaul.

Avatar image for kali-b1rd
Kali-B1rd

2241

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts
@Zero_epyon said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@quadknight said:

@kali-b1rd: It’s not a massive difference but it is still sad MS got rekt in the month they released their biggest and most noteworthy game in 2 years. April NPD will be a total annihilation of lems.

Well for starters they didn't get rekt.

Secondly, as mentioned above, you'd think if "TEH EXLUSIVES MATTURS" the difference would be far more significant.

Your grasping here.

There were no major AAA PS4 exclusives released in March. MS released one, Sea of Thieves and it still lost (if rumors are true). So what's going to happen for April with God of War?

A similar result more than likely?

we are late gen, exclusives wont influence as much as they would have earlier.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

29639

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29639 Posts

@kali-b1rd said:
@quadknight said:

@kali-b1rd: It’s not a massive difference but it is still sad MS got rekt in the month they released their biggest and most noteworthy game in 2 years. April NPD will be a total annihilation of lems.

Well for starters they didn't get rekt.

Secondly, as mentioned above, you'd think if "TEH EXLUSIVES MATTURS" the difference would be far more significant.

Your grasping here.

The exclusive argument look worse when you factor in install base vs sales.

Avatar image for drlostrib
DrLostRib

5202

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#21 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5202 Posts
@howmakewood said:

@drlostrib: cashangry = calvin?

no, i don't think he's angry and long winded enough

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

5545

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 5545 Posts
@boycie said:

300 is hardly that bad. You’d think with all these amazing exclusives the PS4 would be out selling it by way more than that.

All Xbox One S consoles were $50 dollars off that month, like they tend to be every month. Along with the new X1X. Against Sony's $299 1TB PS4 with no game included (along with the Pro), and it still came out ahead. That's fucking sad, bro.

Avatar image for Ant_17
Ant_17

12937

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#23 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts

@Nike_Air said:

I don't understand

  • True 4k Xbox One X > dynamic 4k PS4 Pro
  • Both Xbox's have a 4k blu-ray player
  • Free pack in game
  • PUBG
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Cuphead
  • Super Lucky's Tale
  • Forza 7 reviewed better than GT Sport
  • Backwards Compatibility
  • Game Pass
  • EA Access
  • Shadow of the Colossus rehash is a cinematic game
  • etc.

What's going on?

You have to look at this ugly thing everytime .

Avatar image for Zero_epyon
Zero_epyon

13728

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#24 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 13728 Posts
@kali-b1rd said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@quadknight said:

@kali-b1rd: It’s not a massive difference but it is still sad MS got rekt in the month they released their biggest and most noteworthy game in 2 years. April NPD will be a total annihilation of lems.

Well for starters they didn't get rekt.

Secondly, as mentioned above, you'd think if "TEH EXLUSIVES MATTURS" the difference would be far more significant.

Your grasping here.

There were no major AAA PS4 exclusives released in March. MS released one, Sea of Thieves and it still lost (if rumors are true). So what's going to happen for April with God of War?

A similar result more than likely?

we are late gen, exclusives wont influence as much as they would have earlier.

Bookmarked...

Avatar image for howmakewood
Howmakewood

6041

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#25 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 6041 Posts

@drlostrib: no tantrums but he sure has been putting in the work

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19803

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19803 Posts

Lol, so the console which supposedly "has no games" sold only 50,000 less consoles than the one that supposedly has an infinite number of games.

Sony/cows should be worried then once MS improves their content output. Lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

4626

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

300 is hardly that bad. You’d think with all these amazing exclusives the PS4 would be out selling it by way more than that.

All Xbox One S consoles were $50 dollars off that month, like they tend to be every month. Along with the new X1X. Against Sony's $299 1TB PS4 with no game included (along with the Pro), and it still came out ahead. That's fucking sad, bro.

Not by as much as I would have expected though. I'd expect PS4 to be outselling it 2:1.

Avatar image for tgob89
tgob89

2153

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@kali-b1rd said:

You make that sound like a massive difference....

The Switch, a system who's hardware could be compared to PS3/360 power wise, beat out a current gen console that not only has all major multiplats but also marketed as the most powerful console today with nothing but 8 months worth of exclusives.

Switch hasn't had a big game release since October, so yeah It's pretty embarrassing...mostly for the fanboys who hyped up the power narrative as a thing.

Xbox one would have most likely been in last place every month this year if it wasn't for japanese devs having mercy on the fans and allowing Monster Hunter World and Dragon Ball Fighters Z to release on it.

Avatar image for Ant_17
Ant_17

12937

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#29 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Lol, so the console which supposedly "has no games" sold only 50,000 less consoles than the one that supposedly has an infinite number of games.

Sony/cows should be worried then once MS improves their content output. Lmao.

At least 1 lem admits sea of thieves is garbage.

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Lol, so the console which supposedly "has no games" sold only 50,000 less consoles than the one that supposedly has an infinite number of games.

Sony/cows should be worried then once MS improves their content output. Lmao.

Dat damage control.

FlopboneX with its Sea of Turds launch and $50 off promotion still lost to the PS4 with no promotions or game releases.

? Spin away. I’m looking forward to your continued meltdowns next month in the April NPD thread.

Avatar image for tgob89
tgob89

2153

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#31 tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@boycie said:

300 is hardly that bad. You’d think with all these amazing exclusives the PS4 would be out selling it by way more than that.

Then wait for April numbers :)

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

5545

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 5545 Posts
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

300 is hardly that bad. You’d think with all these amazing exclusives the PS4 would be out selling it by way more than that.

All Xbox One S consoles were $50 dollars off that month, like they tend to be every month. Along with the new X1X. Against Sony's $299 1TB PS4 with no game included (along with the Pro), and it still came out ahead. That's fucking sad, bro.

Not by as much as I would have expected though. I'd expect PS4 to be outselling it 2:1.

Why would you expect it to come out 2:1? Sony had no discount unlike Xbox, no major new IP release unlike Xbox, isn't constantly hyping up their mid-gen upgrade unlike Xbox. MS blasts their engines full steam ahead and still eats Sony's dust. If they can't take the top spot with all those factors, they never will.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

12150

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12150 Posts

This can't be real....

Avatar image for tgob89
tgob89

2153

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#34 tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

Not by as much as I would have expected though. I'd expect PS4 to be outselling it 2:1.

Why would you expect it to come out 2:1? Sony had no discount unlike Xbox, no major new IP release unlike Xbox, isn't constantly hyping up their mid-gen upgrade unlike Xbox. MS blasts their engines full steam ahead and still eats Sony's dust. If they can't take the top spot with all those factors, they never will.

Actually, the thing to point out here is not that Sony beat out Xbox...but that Nintendo beat out Xbox one (and Da X) even with NO major releases since October.

Seems like lemmings are trying to sidetrack their whole power narrative in this discussion by not acknowledging that point.

Forget PS4 and Pro, how did the system with last gen graphics and no discounts beat out the 4K Xbox one X coupled with the fire sales deals on base XB1?

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

4145

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4145 Posts

TLHBO

The lead keeps growing could be 4:1 by the end of the gen

Avatar image for phbz
phbz

5030

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 0

#36 phbz  Online
Member since 2009 • 5030 Posts

Imagine if the Xbox had games.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

11067

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 11067 Posts

PC beats all 3

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@stereointegrity said:

This can't be real....

? It’s real Neo.

Avatar image for shawty_beatz
Shawty_Beatz

1269

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#40 Shawty_Beatz
Member since 2014 • 1269 Posts

@boycie said:

300 is hardly that bad. You’d think with all these amazing exclusives the PS4 would be out selling it by way more than that.

What are all these amazing exclusives the PS4 got? Pretty sure Xbox One just got that pirate game some weeks ago while PS4's first big title got just released.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

5545

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 5545 Posts
@tgob89 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

Not by as much as I would have expected though. I'd expect PS4 to be outselling it 2:1.

Why would you expect it to come out 2:1? Sony had no discount unlike Xbox, no major new IP release unlike Xbox, isn't constantly hyping up their mid-gen upgrade unlike Xbox. MS blasts their engines full steam ahead and still eats Sony's dust. If they can't take the top spot with all those factors, they never will.

Actually, the thing to point out here is not that Sony beat out Xbox...but that Nintendo beat out Xbox one (and Da X) even with NO major releases since October.

Seems like lemmings are trying to sidetrack their whole power narrative in this discussion by not acknowledging that point.

Forget PS4 and Pro, how did the system with last gen graphics and no discounts beat out the 4K Xbox one X coupled with the fire sales deals on base XB1?

I mean, it's funny because out of the three, Sony and Nintendo aren't even trying. Their products sell based on their content and popularity and are cruising along fine. MS has to do 5000 discounts on their consoles plus game giveaways, make two new upgrades, add backwards compatability and give away their first party games for ten dollars... and they STILL get skunked. The fate of the Xbox One is like a darkly comic thing.

We keep hearing all this talk about how they're correcting the ship, but they can't get anybody to care. Well, except people that are too cheap to buy a PS4. Which is funny since Xbox consoles are all 4K ready, but have made the customer base people who probably can't afford all that extra stuff.

Avatar image for shawty_beatz
Shawty_Beatz

1269

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#42 Shawty_Beatz
Member since 2014 • 1269 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide said:

Ummmmmmmm it's doing pretty well considering "DUR EXCLUSURVES MATTURZ!"

Makes me think they don't matter all that much.

What were the total PS4 sales? 2.5 times higher or was it 3 times higher than Xbox One? I can't remember because the gap keeps widening each month. It's funny though, if exclusives don't matter then what does? Your 4k medium graphics box apparently doesn't matter either and neither did your pirate game.

Avatar image for goldenelementxl
GoldenElementXL

3871

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#43 GoldenElementXL
Member since 2016 • 3871 Posts

It's almost like the majority of console consumers don't care about horsepower

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

14464

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#44 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 14464 Posts

@quadknight: You should concern yourself with saving what little dignity you have left by apologising to a certain user in this THREAD. Go eat your crow and be a man while doing it LMFAO.

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@quadknight: You should concern yourself with saving what little dignity you have left by apologising to a certain user in this THREAD. Go eat your crow and be a man while doing it LMFAO.

“Xbox is getting rekt and I have no answers. Quick, time to deflect!!”

???

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

6005

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#46  Edited By deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:

@quadknight: You should concern yourself with saving what little dignity you have left by apologising to a certain user in this THREAD. Go eat your crow and be a man while doing it LMFAO.

“Xbox is getting rekt and I have no answers. Quick, time to deflect!!”

???

Lol, exactly. The dude is trying so hard to own you--because you've owned him soooo many times by this point--that he is scouring through threads for anything he can find that paints you in a negative light, even if it's some random thread where you forgot some random thing you said about something that has nothing to do with anything, let alone video games. IP continues his quest to be the saddest member on this forum.

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@reduc_ab_: ? Exactly! His face has to be next to the words “Desperation” when you look in a dictionary. I don’t think SW has ever produced a more pathetic desperate lem.

Avatar image for me2002
me2002

2197

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#48 me2002
Member since 2002 • 2197 Posts
  • X1 had one of its biggest game launch SoT.
  • Sony had a Jrpg and Baseball game.

And X1 still lost on it's home terf?

Imagine the slaughtering worldwide, imagine the extreme slaughtering NEXT month.

I'd love to see xbox one's lifetime sales worldwide if MS wasn't too embarrassed to release them.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

29439

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#49 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 29439 Posts

Seems like all three did relatively well to me. *shrug*

Avatar image for DocSanchez
DocSanchez

5373

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#50 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5373 Posts

I will try to buy any and every console throughout the gen which offers me enough that I can't get elsewhere. I have no use for xbox this gen. That says a lot. 360 was not the same. Even switch justifies its existence through exclusive content. I have a PC. I have no use for this dead duck. Microsoft, don't go in half way ever again. If you're releasing a console, do it, and support it fully.