Man trashes a Gamestop over Fallout 76.

• 137 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

His big mistake was he didn't bring a Gun into Gamestop.

Condoning violence how stupid, I bet you own a gun right?

How does owning a gun have anything to do with condoning violence? Maybe you are joking, and I can't pick up on your sarcasm, because I am certainly picking up on your ignorance if not...

After posting this, I saw you posted back to him... and of course he made one of the most cringe worthy posts I've seen in recent memory... saying he owns firearms to "protract" his family... Hell I guess if that doesn't work he can still measure some angles, and bust out his compass to draw some circles... anyways though, you are right, this isn't the place, but I only responded because your question was void of any relevance. That said, his original statement didn't make any sense, and wasn't funny in the least.

Still, my point stands. Owning firearms in no way, shape, or form condones violence in of itself.

lmao spot the far right gun nut

Spot the far left idiot? Owning a gun does not make you a gun nut. Jesus people!

The left is really losing their minds anymore.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@i_p_daily said:

How does owning a gun have anything to do with condoning violence? Maybe you are joking, and I can't pick up on your sarcasm, because I am certainly picking up on your ignorance if not...

After posting this, I saw you posted back to him... and of course he made one of the most cringe worthy posts I've seen in recent memory... saying he owns firearms to "protract" his family... Hell I guess if that doesn't work he can still measure some angles, and bust out his compass to draw some circles... anyways though, you are right, this isn't the place, but I only responded because your question was void of any relevance. That said, his original statement didn't make any sense, and wasn't funny in the least.

Still, my point stands. Owning firearms in no way, shape, or form condones violence in of itself.

Spot the far left idiot? Owning a gun does not make you a gun nut. Jesus people!

I'm not far left. Over 70% of this country wants more gun control, including more independents.

But other than that, I said what I said because making political charged rants in a video game section is a sign of a "XYZ" nut. Especially climate denial or gun freaks.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#103 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Well, that's a way to get their rage out.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

That's why it is half off in some places huh?

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#105  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

If you are referring to me, why yes, I do support our amendments, so thanks. Men like me went to war to protect the way of life that the little snowflakes have at their disposal, and that have never touched a firearm but somehow think sprout legs and whisper dirty deeds into their owners ear. The vast majority of gun violence isn't through legally obtained or registered firearms. Anyways though... I'm far from a gun nut. I have put enough rounds down range for one lifetime. However, I still fully support the right to own and bear arms. It's a safety protocol the brainwashed little cupcakes could never understand. No country in their right mind would/will mess with the US on our soil... No thanks to the hug a rainbow white knight society, and it isn't because of our government, military, or police force. Although they are nice as well.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 WitIsWisdom

@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

Wow.. there is a bit of a bright spot left on these forums after all.... and here I was thinking that the pussification of Gamespot was near 100% At least there are a couple of us out there with enough intelligence to not fall for all the fake news and social brainwashing.

Good on you man. This country needs real men, not these gender confused "never got picked for dodgeball" rejects.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

I'm not far left. Over 70% of this country wants more gun control, including more independents.

But other than that, I said what I said because making political charged rants in a video game section is a sign of a "XYZ" nut. Especially climate denial or gun freaks.

Sure buddy.. the amount of salt and tears in your post is funny as hell though. Crossing out lines like a grade school child that's mad at his teacher. If that was the case you would have gone after him for starting it... not me for telling him to shut the hell up with his limp wrist hug a tree bullshit, since, like you said, we don't need that crap here right? Calling me out for the exact same thing you did, because my line of thinking doesn't fall in line with that of your own, yet fits his... lol. Who needs facts when you can cherry pick what feels right and point fingers with a bright red face while yelling injustice... lol. Just go get yourself a pink hat and fall in with the feminists. You liberals are a funny bunch of animals, I give you that much.

You aren't fooling anybody... and no 70% of our country does not want more gun control.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Zaryia

Nothing like angry and random long winded political rants because most of the country disagrees with you.

@WitIsWisdom said:

Sure buddy.. the amount of salt and tears in your post is funny as hell though. If that was the case you would have gone after HIM for starting it... not me for telling him to shut the hell up with his limp wrist hug a tree bullshit. Calling me out for the exact same thing you did, because my line of thinking doesn't fall in line with that of your own, yet fits his... lol. Who needs facts when you can cherry pick what feels right to you and point fingers with a bright red face while yelling injustice... lol. Just go get yourself a pink hat and fall in with the feminists. You liberals are a funny bunch of animals, I give you that much.

You aren't fooling anybody... and no 70% of our country does not want more gun control.

@WitIsWisdom said:

If you are referring to me, why yes, I do support our amendments, so thanks. Men like me went to war to protect the way of life that the little snowflakes have at their disposal, and that have never touched a firearm but somehow think sprout legs and whisper dirty deeds into their owners ear. The vast majority of gun violence isn't through legally obtained or registered firearms. Anyways though... I'm far from a gun nut. I have put enough rounds down range for one lifetime. However, I still fully support the right to own and bear arms. It's a safety protocol the brainwashed little cupcakes could never understand. No country in their right mind would/will mess with the US on our soil... No thanks to the hug a rainbow white knight society, and it isn't because of our government, military, or police force. Although they are nice as well.

^

@zaryia said:

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#110  Edited By deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

I think some users here are glitching.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

I don’t ble the guy, especially when you have Steam that does refunds on shitty games. I’m glad he tore up GameStop, they deserve it .

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@zaryia said:

What the.....Are you triggered?

@WitIsWisdom said:

Sure buddy.. the amount of salt and tears in your post is funny as hell though. If that was the case you would have gone after HIM for starting it... not me for telling him to shut the hell up with his limp wrist hug a tree bullshit. Calling me out for the exact same thing you did, because my line of thinking doesn't fall in line with that of your own, yet fits his... lol. Who needs facts when you can cherry pick what feels right to you and point fingers with a bright red face while yelling injustice... lol. Just go get yourself a pink hat and fall in with the feminists. You liberals are a funny bunch of animals, I give you that much.

@WitIsWisdom said:

@zaryia said:

Thanks for proving me correct. As an a non-partisan, I have no clue what you just typed.

(P.S. It hovers around 64-72% of Americans wanting some form of increased control, with up to 80-90% for better background checks. Likewise support for Dreamers was also in this range, and more of the public now agrees with the facts about climate change. These aren't really "liberal" issues anymore.)

Background checks maybe.. everything else no. 64-72% lmao... get a clue. You and people like you are everything that is wrong with this country...dead weight.. all while thinking you are the answer... and yet the same ones that don't have the mental capacity to see through all the bs the media feeds you (which over 90% is owned and operated by... you guessed it democrats) lmfao... non-partisan... boy you are a special kind of potato. Take the "you have no angle to come at me, because I can just backpedal approach". Yeah, you and everyone else that doesn't have a clue... hell, I was there myself at one point. Until I saw the writing on the wall. One side is always going to win, so pick the lesser of two evils or just dont vote, flip flop back and forth for all I care, but drop the white knight crap. It doesn't place you on a pedestal and make you look like a special snowflake. Trust me.. with your line of thinking you are not non-partisan... you sound just like any other non voting, wasted, service worker out there. Liberals that wouldn't vote but love to bitch about everything... so they lost the election and then STILL think they have the right to act as though they know what they are talking about, but never had an idea in the first place, but still complain about everything they hear even though it's all a bunch of lies and our country is doing better than ever... lmao. Cop-out answer like "I'm bi-partisan" lol.... that isn't a get out of jail free card for being ignorant or getting to claim some sort of victory over the masses. The masses vote because at some point in time they realize that if they REALLY don't want to see someone in office, well hell, they better vote for someone who actually has a chance...

Look this is the last time I'm responding back to you... you are clearly not worth my time in this debate since you claim not to have a foundation to stand on (yet still spout off like a geyser at Yellowstone), and I'm guessing you are pretty young (at least I would hope). but before I go, Let me ask you this. If everyone was like you and the rest of the liberals, then who would keep this country safe? Sure, lets get rid of all our guns, and believe everything we hear. Whatever you do, don't look outside the box or even dare to use your brain.. Don't question the higher powers or source of the news you hear, not even for a millisecond. Let everything be decided for you, believe everything you hear, listen to those around you, believe race wars are more prevalent than ever, and that our country is in dire straights. Facts, true actual facts, don't lie and we are doing very well as a country right now, but I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in those.

We wouldn't have a country if it was full of people like you. The only reason you have the luxury of thinking the way you do is because of the blood, sweat, and tears of the real men who built this country and carried the dead weight like you on their back. Without them, you wouldn't have your freedom of speech, freedom to protest, and freedom to be a moron. So, you are welcome that there are men like me that serve and understand why our forefathers knew the importance of owning firearms and keeping our own government in check, and why special parts are there to ensure they never try to take full power. However, they are trying... and with the help of people just like you (well democrats) they may succeed... at least they will try. Keep your head in the sand, or decide to contribute... it's up to you. I couldn't care less.

Triggered, what for calling you out on your bullshit?... lol... no, just tired of morons who thinks money grows on trees, everything should be free, and yet think we are the worlds bandaid. You want to do some good? Sign up for the peace corps or volunteer your time do some of this good you people are always preaching about.. we all know that shit isn't going to happen.

Liberals... all talk and no walk. What's new. Oh, I'm sorry, bi-partisan.... lol. You threw in the towel with that remark, and yet I continue to give you a fair shake. It's not too late... open your eyes and think for yourself.

Oh, and by the way, Trump has been a great president so far. Do you want to compare some numbers? I mean... actual numbers? Like real ones? No.. no.. you wouldn't want to do that.

I'll just leave you with this.

#walkaway

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Xabiss
@WitIsWisdom said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@i_p_daily said:

Wow.. there is a bit of a bright spot left on these forums after all.... and here I was thinking that the pussification of Gamespot was near 100% At least there are a couple of us out there with enough intelligence to not fall for all the fake news and social brainwashing.

Good on you man. This country needs real men, not these gender confused "never got picked for dodgeball" rejects.

Right on man! Just gone done building another AR15 7.5" pistol. I love exercising my rights as a US citizen!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Zaryia
@WitIsWisdom said:

Background checks maybe.. everything else no. 64-72% lmao... get a clue. You and people like you are everything that is wrong with this country...dead weight.. all while thinking you are the answer... and yet the same ones that don't have the mental capacity to see through all the bs the media feeds you (which over 90% is owned and operated by... you guessed it democrats) lmfao... non-partisan... boy you are a special kind of potato. Take the "you have no angle to come at me, because I can just backpedal approach". Yeah, you and everyone else that doesn't have a clue... hell, I was there myself at one point. Until I saw the writing on the wall. One side is always going to win, so pick the lesser of two evils or just dont vote, flip flop back and forth for all I care, but drop the white knight crap. It doesn't place you on a pedestal and make you look like a special snowflake. Trust me.. with your line of thinking you are not non-partisan... you sound just like any other non voting, wasted, service worker out there. Liberals that wouldn't vote but love to bitch about everything... so they lost the election and then STILL think they have the right to act as though they know what they are talking about, but never had an idea in the first place, but still complain about everything they hear even though it's all a bunch of lies and our country is doing better than ever... lmao. Cop-out answer like "I'm bi-partisan" lol.... that isn't a get out of jail free card for being ignorant or getting to claim some sort of victory over the masses. The masses vote because at some point in time they realize that if they REALLY don't want to see someone in office, well hell, they better vote for someone who actually has a chance...

Look this is the last time I'm responding back to you... you are clearly not worth my time in this debate since you claim not to have a foundation to stand on (yet still spout off like a geyser at Yellowstone), and I'm guessing you are pretty young (at least I would hope). but before I go, Let me ask you this. If everyone was like you and the rest of the liberals, then who would keep this country safe? Sure, lets get rid of all our guns, and believe everything we hear. Whatever you do, don't look outside the box or even dare to use your brain.. Don't question the higher powers or source of the news you hear, not even for a millisecond. Let everything be decided for you, believe everything you hear, listen to those around you, believe race wars are more prevalent than ever, and that our country is in dire straights. Facts, true actual facts, don't lie and we are doing very well as a country right now, but I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in those.

We wouldn't have a country if it was full of people like you. The only reason you have the luxury of thinking the way you do is because of the blood, sweat, and tears of the real men who built this country and carried the dead weight like you on their back. Without them, you wouldn't have your freedom of speech, freedom to protest, and freedom to be a moron. So, you are welcome that there are men like me that serve and understand why our forefathers knew the importance of owning firearms and keeping our own government in check, and why special parts are there to ensure they never try to take full power. However, they are trying... and with the help of people just like you (well democrats) they may succeed... at least they will try. Keep your head in the sand, or decide to contribute... it's up to you. I couldn't care less.

Triggered, what for calling you out on your bullshit?... lol... no, just tired of morons who thinks money grows on trees, everything should be free, and yet think we are the worlds bandaid. You want to do some good? Sign up for the peace corps or volunteer your time do some of this good you people are always preaching about.. we all know that shit isn't going to happen.

Liberals... all talk and no walk. What's new. Oh, I'm sorry, bi-partisan.... lol. You threw in the towel with that remark, and yet I continue to give you a fair shake. It's not too late... open your eyes and think for yourself.

Oh, and by the way, Trump has been a great president so far. Do you want to compare some numbers? I mean... actual numbers? Like real ones? No.. no.. you wouldn't want to do that.

I honestly have no clue what this lunatic, unhinged, and purely fictional (I never mentioned 99% of that conspiracy shit) rant was about.

But you are proving my original post to be 100% objectively correct.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#115 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

They got the guy on video and scanned his receipt. I’m sure they could track him down if they really wanted to.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@zaryia: that was a fairly entertaining read, I’ll give him that.

RonThallsBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 RonThallsBalls
Member since 2016 • 348 Posts

LOUD NOISES!!!!

I DON’T KNOW WHAT WE’RE SHOUTING ABOUT!!!!

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

I honestly have no clue what this lunatic, unhinged, and purely fictional (I never mentioned 99% of that conspiracy shit) rant was about.

But you are proving my original post to be 100% objectively correct.

Yeah, about what I thought. No actual thoughts of your own, just deflecting and posting meaningless memes that have nothing to do with anything. Nothing I said is a conspiracy theory or even close to it... it isn't my fault if your reading comprehension is as bad as your writing and knowledge of what you were arguing about.

By the way, I truly hope English is your second language. You can objectively put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Good day sir.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 WitIsWisdom

@Xabiss said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Right on man! Just gone done building another AR15 7.5" pistol. I love exercising my rights as a US citizen!

You're all right man. Good shit.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

Man this thread turned Murrican fast.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Zaryia

@WitIsWisdom said:

I'm scratching my head here. I didn't even mention 99% of the content of your last 3 opinion rants, nor am I a liberal or Democrat. Why would I "argue" things I never said? I only made two quick statements regarding politics after your loony original post, and they were both true. One that you were a wingnut which you readily proved, the second was factual polling statistics done by Morning Consult and Quinnipiac.

If you want to have a debate about whatever Infowars garbage you were discussing, make a thread in the Politics Section, and please stop killing this one. Your behavior in this thread thus far shows me why Trump won the biggest uneducated vote in recent history.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

What a dumbass. Should have called the cops and got a plate number.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Xabiss
@n64dd said:

What a dumbass. Should have called the cops and got a plate number.

Agree 100% with this.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

I'm scratching my head here. I didn't even mention 99% of the content of your last 3 opinion rants, nor am I a liberal or Democrat. Why would I "argue" things I never said? I only made two quick statements regarding politics after your loony original post, and they were both true. One that you were a wingnut which you readily proved, the second was factual polling statistics done by Morning Consult and Quinnipiac.

If you want to have a debate about whatever Infowars garbage you were discussing, make a thread in the Politics Section, and please stop killing this one. Your behavior in this thread thus far shows me why Trump won the biggest uneducated vote in recent history.

You are an absolute dunce. Nothing you said is true, and half of it doesn't make sense. I feel like that guy in Billy Madison that was asking questions during the academic decathlon, and I award you no points. Trying to play the safe card (as if it gives you immunity to being stupid) by saying you are bi-partisan (hell of a "this way I don't have to know anything, and nobody will be any the wiser" play there..) doesn't give you free reign of being a bigot by attacking others views you disagree with and then not take accountability for the things you say. Acting like a victim instead of the attacker, which is another liberal tactic. Giving you the time of day in the first place was the only thing I was wrong about, in assuming you actually had something of value to say that wasn't full of hate and close-minded.

I love how you keep trying to twist things to make it look as though I started this though. I responded to another persons political views (which attacked that of another person), and then you responded to mine by saying this isn't the place to discuss politics {(slow clap)}... which was my point in response to his post in the first place, however that didn't stop you from trying to make your feelings clear on the matter or that you agreed with him (you know.. the original attacker). All of this, and you trying to play the role of the white mushroom when you are using a political avatar that shows just how you feel about our current government (that you claim not to care about) while trying to act as though you are an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire... lol. You came after me with your own political views, so step down off that perch and go have a look in the mirror. You bit off more then you could handle there MGK.

I couldn't live with myself with such a gaping hole between my ears.. so stop with the pity party, playing the victim, and acting like you got attacked, all while trying to play the "I have no idea what's going on" card, and "why is this guy going off" bullshit. Not everyone backs down and accepts ignorance.

"If you want to have a debate about whatever Infowars garbage you were discussing, make a thread in the Politics Section, and please stop killing this one." Says the guy who started the argument, and then once again tries to play it off like like he is caught off guard when someone doesn't put up with his nonsense... Brilliant.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT....

Now he goes back and edits his posts? Lawd....

He went back and heavily edited nearly every post... lmao... wow kid get rekt.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Holy crap people in this thread are losing their minds!

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#127  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

I feel bad for people that thought Fallout 76 was going to be good.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Zaryia

@WitIsWisdom said:

I love how you keep trying to twist things to make it look as though I started this though.

You objectively did,

#98 Edited by WitIsWisdom (5013 posts) - 1 day, 12 hours ago

@WitIsWisdom said:

And then I called you a "right wing gun nut" for making a long winded political rant in a gaming section.

@WitIsWisdom said:

Nothing you said is true, and half of it doesn't make sense.

You started this, your first post ITT was a weird political rant. And I destroyed you for it.

I only made 1 claims,

A majority of the country wants more gun control, with a varying % depending on the specific policy, up to over 70% for some.

The poll also found widespread bipartisan support for a range of gun-control policies, including:

• requiring background checks for all gun buyers (94 percent),
  • adding people with mental illnesses to the federal gun background check system (92 percent),
  • raising the legal age to purchase guns from 18 to 21 (82 percent),
  • banning bump stocks (81 percent),
  • banning high-capacity ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds (73 percent) and
  • banning assault-style weapons (72 percent).

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/02/589849342/npr-poll-after-parkland-number-of-americans-who-want-gun-restrictions-grows

Education comment:

http://www.people-press.org/2018/08/09/an-examination-of-the-2016-electorate-based-on-validated-voters/

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

The rest was you rambling about random stuff and me ignoring it.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Nothing you said is true, and half of it doesn't make sense.

You started this, your first post ITT was a weird political rant. And I destroyed you for it.

I only made 1 claims,

A majority of the country wants more gun control, with a varying % depending on the specific policy, up to over 70% for some.

The poll also found widespread bipartisan support for a range of gun-control policies, including:

• requiring background checks for all gun buyers (94 percent),
  • adding people with mental illnesses to the federal gun background check system (92 percent),
  • raising the legal age to purchase guns from 18 to 21 (82 percent),
  • banning bump stocks (81 percent),
  • banning high-capacity ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds (73 percent) and
  • banning assault-style weapons (72 percent).

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/02/589849342/npr-poll-after-parkland-number-of-americans-who-want-gun-restrictions-grows

The rest was you rambling about random stuff and me ignoring it.

Once again.. no, you started it, by calling me a far right gun nut, which simply isn't true. You brought politics into this, but I guess that doesn't surprise me with someone who seemingly has several different alts and at this point I am almost certain is just trolling.. since no one is that stupid.

You already lost. I'm done with you.. I chewed you up and shit you out like 3 week old bad guacamole. Going back and editing your posts... lol.. wow.. *insert Dikembe Mutombo finger wave gif here*

Those numbers and points are hilarious by the way. A poll of 1,000 people, and by such a trust worthy and world renowned source too (picking up on my sarcasm?)... lol, what a joke.

Talking about bump stocks, and high capacity assault-style weapons (whatever the hell that means).. Assault rifles (meaning fully automatic rifles) are already banned, they have been since 1994, and the NRA already said it wouldn't fight the banning of bump stocks, which is in the very last stages of being banned federally as we speak.... and who the hell doesn't have a background check or need a FOID card to buy or own a gun? Bet you weren't aware that most people with a mental illness can't even obtain a FOID card. I'm all for raising the age to buy a gun from 18 to 21 by the way. You are a trip.

as I said before... Good day sir.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Zaryia

@WitIsWisdom said:

You already lost. I'm done with you.. I chewed you up and shit you out like 3 week old bad guacamole.

How did I lose when I have multiple polls proving that my post was correct?

All I said was a majority of Americans want more gun controls, ranging up to 60-70%, and more depending on the specific issue.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/379939-ap-poll-finds-highest-support-for-gun-control-in-five-years

Did I say something wrong? You're so bad at this lol.

Or are you talking about my education comment? That was true as well,

http://www.people-press.org/2018/08/09/an-examination-of-the-2016-electorate-based-on-validated-voters/

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

Facts are facts.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

I love you guys, but this is about some guy going nuts because fallout 76 sucked.

No guns were involved. Political threads are that way ~~~~~>.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 WitIsWisdom

@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

You already lost. I'm done with you.. I chewed you up and shit you out like 3 week old bad guacamole.

How did I lose when I have multiple polls proving that my post was correct?

All I said was a majority of Americans want more strict gun control overall, ranging up to 60-70%, and more depending on the specific issue.

Did I say something wrong? You're so bad at this lol.

Or are you talking about my education comment? That was true as well,

Facts are facts.

Stop man... I know you're just trolling now. There is NO WAY you are this dense. No possible way. Pulling random ass web sites with a clear agenda... and twisting things to fit their agenda. Claiming they polled 1,000 people... lmao

If you want me to throw up some website and put bs numbers on it, I can too. Read the things I wrote. Don't just automatically assume things. Use your own eyes, brain, and logic, and stop relying on everything you see, anywhere you see it. That is my whole point...

Also, if you're saying I'm not good at being a troll.. no, I'm not. You're right. Why would I waste my time with that?

Fake news.

That's all.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Zaryia

@WitIsWisdom said:

Pulling random ass web sites with a clear agenda... and twisting things to fit their agenda

Fake news.

That's all.

lol.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 WitIsWisdom

@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Pulling random ass web sites with a clear agenda... and twisting things to fit their agenda

Fake news.

That's all.

lol.

#walkaway

Have a good one man. That was fun.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Zaryia

@WitIsWisdom said:
@zaryia said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Fake news.

That's all.

lol.

#walkaway

Have a good one man. That was fun.

You duped me good, those long ass posts were convincing.

Robbie23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Robbie23
Member since 2015 • 2078 Posts

@ronthallsballs: I love Lamp

Avatar image for deactivated-5c56012aaa167
deactivated-5c56012aaa167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#137 deactivated-5c56012aaa167
Member since 2016 • 2538 Posts

This thread has gone to hell. Time to abandon ship.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

Why do people do this? The employees who are going to clean up the mess don't make the store policies, and they sure as hell didn't make the game. Why punish people who have nothing to do with why you're pissed off?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#139 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@PernicioEnigma said:

Why do people do this? The employees who are going to clean up the mess don't make the store policies, and they sure as hell didn't make the game. Why punish people who have nothing to do with why you're pissed off?

Just a thought. The fact that his tantrum went viral has done untold damage to the game and its sales. Stuff like this is a PR disaster. I'm sure it wasn't his intention, but it cannot be denied that this has added fuel to the conversation surrounding Fallout76. It was solid praxis, even if unintentional.

SheepKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 SheepKilla
Member since 2005 • 589 Posts
@bigfootpart2 said:

And this is why the game isn't on Steam. They knew everyone would just request refunds.

Read this theory on a youtube video...what's sad is that it's 100% true! How scummy do you have to be to not list your product on steam due to refunds? Christ, this is not a game dev this is a racket.

Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#141  Edited By deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

Take this as a learning experience, kid. Next time wait for reviews.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

Brian still Gamestop Employee of the Month?

lordorwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#143  Edited By lordorwell
Member since 2018 • 8 Posts

@uninspiredcup: don't feel too bad. He is actually best friends with the guy who "trashed" the store. I hope he gets fired for the staged video.

Enragedhydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Enragedhydra
Member since 2005 • 1085 Posts

@lordorwell said:

@uninspiredcup: don't feel too bad. He is actually best friends with the guy who "trashed" the store. I hope he gets fired for the staged video.

Avatar image for superfluousreal
SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 SuperfluousReal
Member since 2019 • 361 Posts

@loco145 said:

Is the game that bad?

Do these people have an IQ? i mean it's not like it is Gamestops fault.

Those people need to make money to live just like everyone else, such a foolish idiot.