Making threads about Wii graphics is pointless...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

colmusterd28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 colmusterd28
Member since 2006 • 2854 Posts

I really don't careĀ one way or another....but, honestly...when you throw pics up of ANY wii game its gonna get ripped to shreds by owners of consoles with real next gen graphics...especially in SW

brag about your controller and leave the graphics to the big boys...

hellzhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 hellzhitman
Member since 2006 • 1512 Posts
Ā Ā Ā  Response to my thread? Probably.Ā  If you think those launch games are true showings compared to the games I showed, something is wrong.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
Ā Ā Ā  Response to my thread? Probably.Ā  If you think those launch games are true showings compared to the games I showed, something is wrong.hellzhitman
dude the Wii has the worst graphics this gen..end of discussion...its so played out just end the discussion
colmusterd28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 colmusterd28

Ā Ā Ā  Response to my thread? Probably.Ā  If you think those launch games are true showings compared to the games I showed, something is wrong.hellzhitman

I understand your thread...but, my point is that its gonna get ripped to shreds in SW, because, lets face it the wii dosn't have nest gen graphics...

hellzhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hellzhitman
Member since 2006 • 1512 Posts
[QUOTE="hellzhitman"] Response to my thread? Probably. If you think those launch games are true showings compared to the games I showed, something is wrong.poopinloop32
dude the Wii has the worst graphics this gen..end of discussion...its so played out just end the discussion

i know it does. I'm just saying they're not bad. I have a 360 as you can see from my thread and I have all the graphical hits and I am honestly saying those games don't look bad. Thats all
Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts
Yes, making Wii graphics threads is pointless...so take your own advice and stop doing it. :|
juanfraino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juanfraino
Member since 2005 • 5660 Posts
Wii graphics are ok, don't see why some fanboys trash them. It's not like the people who have bought a wii by now bought it for how good the games look. It's about the gameplay and exclusives for me.
bionicle_lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bionicle_lover
Member since 2005 • 4501 Posts

[QUOTE="hellzhitman"]Ā Ā Ā  Response to my thread? Probably.Ā  If you think those launch games are true showings compared to the games I showed, something is wrong.poopinloop32

im a sheep and ill have to admit to that. but after all, its cheaper and isnt going in that direction. i would expect both the other two systems to have better graphics. or else, they have no advantage but some of the exclusives.

Rhys555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Rhys555
Member since 2005 • 2156 Posts
i couldn't agree more, know why? because there ****! saying that though i dont many people actually bought a wii for its graphics.
Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Mu5uk0
Member since 2005 • 19144 Posts
No it isn't, because non of them claim to be better than 360 or PS3 games.
colmusterd28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 colmusterd28
People, No riot or hostility needed...If anything Im warning you of the consequences of making a wii graphics thread...its gonna be a running joke for many years...