luigi's mansion 3 looks awesome ?

Avatar image for papermario
#1 Posted by Papermario (233 posts) -

i love the original game it was a classic number 2 was on 3ds im not a huge fan of handheld games but i tried but it was something missing

i didnt have faith for number 3 but after looking up some video's of it...

it looks pretty awesome

yes nintendo flop on a lot of games

but i think this game will be nice !

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#2 Posted by KBFloYd (21224 posts) -

did you play dark moon in 3D?

that might of been what was missing. it gives dark moon the wow factor.

Avatar image for ProtossRushX
#3 Posted by ProtossRushX (4806 posts) -

if your 12 it looks good. game looks like its for little kids

Avatar image for mandzilla
#4 Edited by Mandzilla (2660 posts) -

@ProtossRushX: Original as ever.

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#5 Posted by KBFloYd (21224 posts) -

@mandzilla said:

@ProtossRushX: Original as ever.

you need to get the biggest exclusive game for PS4!

SPIDERMANZZZ

so growns up man! it will put hair on your chest.

Avatar image for JustPlainLucas
#6 Posted by JustPlainLucas (78981 posts) -
@ProtossRushX said:

if your 12 it looks good. game looks like its for little kids

I'm sorry you lost your soul when you "grew up." I hope you find it again.

Anyway, I loved the original. Really enjoyed the second but yeah, it wasn't as good as the first, but the ghost dog was adorable! Really looking forward to the third.

Avatar image for papermario
#7 Posted by Papermario (233 posts) -

@KBFloYd: naw i dont really like hand held games

only pokemon

i hate the switch has a handheld because it sold more then it needed to making nintendo think they did a good job but all in reality they only did an okay job

and this is why nintendo dont listen to the fans... we going to accept whatever exactly waliugi not on smash....

i dont see how you fans let nintendo get away with the lame controllers...smh

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#8 Edited by KBFloYd (21224 posts) -

@papermario said:

@KBFloYd: naw i dont really like hand held games

only pokemon

i hate the switch has a handheld because it sold more then it needed to making nintendo think they did a good job but all in reality they only did an okay job

and this is why nintendo dont listen to the fans... we going to accept whatever exactly waliugi not on smash....

i dont see how you fans let nintendo get away with the lame controllers...smh

brah. wiiU was a flop. a lot of people spoke out. So now we got the switch and it is selling well so it means people are happy with this newest nintendo effort. before people had to buy the handheld& the console. but with switch all you need is 1 nintendo system. I think that is awesome. As many others do also and thats why it is selling. if switch was crap then it would sell like wiiU or the virtual boy.

nintendo took a poll on smash 4 for charcaters. cloud and bayonetta won over waluigi. fans spoke and thats what we got.

as for lame controllers. i play with joycons just fine and i am 39. also a joycon by itself on its side is perfectly playable also. not only that but it shits on plaing a wiimote sideways in the wii era. wiimote sideways always hurt my hands because the wiimote was square. the joycon is super nice compared to that. plus has HD rumble and 1 set is enough for two people to play. its innovative imo.

just buy a pro controller if your hands are too big. thats why they made those.

Avatar image for dzimm
#9 Posted by dzimm (5131 posts) -

Never played the original, but I loved Dark Moon. Luigi also happens to be my favorite Nintendo character, so I'm looking forward to #3 on the Switch.

Avatar image for papermario
#10 Posted by Papermario (233 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:
@papermario said:

@KBFloYd: naw i dont really like hand held games

only pokemon

i hate the switch has a handheld because it sold more then it needed to making nintendo think they did a good job but all in reality they only did an okay job

and this is why nintendo dont listen to the fans... we going to accept whatever exactly waliugi not on smash....

i dont see how you fans let nintendo get away with the lame controllers...smh

brah. wiiU was a flop. a lot of people spoke out. So now we got the switch and it is selling well so it means people are happy with this newest nintendo effort. before people had to buy the handheld& the console. but with switch all you need is 1 nintendo system. I think that is awesome. As many others do also and thats why it is selling. if switch was crap then it would sell like wiiU or the virtual boy.

nintendo took a poll on smash 4 for charcaters. cloud and bayonetta won over waluigi. fans spoke and thats what we got.

as for lame controllers. i play with joycons just fine and i am 39. also a joycon by itself on its side is perfectly playable also. not only that but it shits on plaing a wiimote sideways in the wii era. wiimote sideways always hurt my hands because the wiimote was square. the joycon is super nice compared to that. plus has HD rumble and 1 set is enough for two people to play. its innovative imo.

just buy a pro controller if your hands are too big. thats why they made those.

lol wi u was a flop but most of the top selling games are rehash or sequels from the wii u and you guys fell for it smh....

i see you alway's defend nintendo alot but its fine your "content" i understand that's how the world works you know them people who get a raise at a low paying job and they all excited and fine with it ?

i get nintendo logic though lets make a bad design controller so half of the people can want to go out and buy an pro controller :) (smart )

they never wanted to give the fans waliugi in the first place so what they do ? they made u choose characters from one of the only top selling games or him, of course we going to choose those characters over him, why they couldn't just squeeze 1 more character in ? its no excuse they just to put him in a poll full of all star characters so he can get over shadowed....btw bayonetta 1 is better

when i ask in person why they choose nintendo switch most of the time i get...

"oh because i get to play with it if im on the airplane or something"

which is understandable...

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#11 Edited by KBFloYd (21224 posts) -

@papermario said:
@KBFloYd said:
@papermario said:

@KBFloYd: naw i dont really like hand held games

only pokemon

i hate the switch has a handheld because it sold more then it needed to making nintendo think they did a good job but all in reality they only did an okay job

and this is why nintendo dont listen to the fans... we going to accept whatever exactly waliugi not on smash....

i dont see how you fans let nintendo get away with the lame controllers...smh

brah. wiiU was a flop. a lot of people spoke out. So now we got the switch and it is selling well so it means people are happy with this newest nintendo effort. before people had to buy the handheld& the console. but with switch all you need is 1 nintendo system. I think that is awesome. As many others do also and thats why it is selling. if switch was crap then it would sell like wiiU or the virtual boy.

nintendo took a poll on smash 4 for charcaters. cloud and bayonetta won over waluigi. fans spoke and thats what we got.

as for lame controllers. i play with joycons just fine and i am 39. also a joycon by itself on its side is perfectly playable also. not only that but it shits on plaing a wiimote sideways in the wii era. wiimote sideways always hurt my hands because the wiimote was square. the joycon is super nice compared to that. plus has HD rumble and 1 set is enough for two people to play. its innovative imo.

just buy a pro controller if your hands are too big. thats why they made those.

lol wi u was a flop but most of the top selling games are rehash or sequels from the wii u and you guys fell for it smh....

i see you alway's defend nintendo alot but its fine your "content" i understand that's how the world works you know them people who get a raise at a low paying job and they all excited and fine with it ?

i get nintendo logic though lets make a bad design controller so half of the people can want to go out and buy an pro controller :) (smart )

they never wanted to give the fans waliugi in the first place so what they do ? they made u choose characters from one of the only top selling games or him, of course we going to choose those characters over him, why they couldn't just squeeze 1 more character in ? its no excuse they just to put him in a poll full of all star characters so he can get over shadowed....btw bayonetta 1 is better

when i ask in person why they choose nintendo switch most of the time i get...

"oh because i get to play with it if im on the airplane or something"

which is understandable...

yea, i am content with whatever i get from nintendo. if youre not then its your choice to speak out. it works out better that people demand better from nintendo. look at the wiiu. the switch is much better than the wiiU.

so ill go on buying my games and enjoying what nintendo offers and you can keep complaining. i hope they hear you guys because i benefit too. :)

as for the controllers. bro nobody on ps4 or xbox own only 1 controller. ive seen people with 4 or 5 controllers. there is nothing wrong with having to buy an extra controller with your switch. the joycons act as handeld controllers, motion controllers, single controllers, and as a normal controller(with a bad dpad). for how versatile they are. they are brilliantly designed.

you werent around in the wiiu days? in the smash ballot you could nominate any character you wanted. its was not limited to only top selling games. https://supersmashbros.fandom.com/wiki/Smash_Bros._Fighter_Ballot read up on history. a small vocal minority cares about waluigi and that was that. and yes i agree. bayonetta 1 was better. if you think it was a nintendo conspiracy to not put waluigi then thats tin foil hat time.

i dont care why people like switch and nintendo. thats nintendo's problem. they have zelda, mario, metroid, starfox, and multplayer games like splatoon, mario kart and smash bros. Thats what keeps me coming back. and i am content with that. (wait.... i mean...i do own a gaming PC so i guess i am not content. of course i have to play other games. it's impossible to be nintendo only) however switch is my first and PC is my 2ndary.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
#12 Posted by R4gn4r0k (29774 posts) -

I never had the original for Gamecube.

Should I get it for 3DS ?

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#13 Edited by KBFloYd (21224 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

I never had the original for Gamecube.

Should I get it for 3DS ?

dont own it on 3DS. i only got dark moon but i recommend that. with 3d of course ;)

but only if you have a "new" 3ds with headtracking.

on 2DS it might be meh.

Avatar image for Sgt_Crow
#14 Posted by Sgt_Crow (6001 posts) -

I’m really looking forward to it. First two games were absolutely great and unique.

I love anything spooky, even cartoony.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
#15 Posted by R4gn4r0k (29774 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

dont own it on 3DS. i only got dark moon but i recommend that. with 3d of course ;)

but only if you have a "new" 3ds with headtracking.

on 2DS it might be meh.

Yeah man, I absolutely loved Dark Moon on 3DS.

I got both the original 3DS and the new 3DS with head tracking. The 3D effect is really cool.

Avatar image for Litchie
#16 Edited by Litchie (22863 posts) -

I'd like a new Paper Mario or F-Zero or Pikmin soooo much more than another Luigi's Mansion. Game might be good, but I see it currently as just taking up Nintendo's time with something I don't really want.

Avatar image for papermario
#17 Posted by Papermario (233 posts) -
@KBFloYd said:
@papermario said:
@KBFloYd said:
@papermario said:

@KBFloYd: naw i dont really like hand held games

only pokemon

i hate the switch has a handheld because it sold more then it needed to making nintendo think they did a good job but all in reality they only did an okay job

and this is why nintendo dont listen to the fans... we going to accept whatever exactly waliugi not on smash....

i dont see how you fans let nintendo get away with the lame controllers...smh

brah. wiiU was a flop. a lot of people spoke out. So now we got the switch and it is selling well so it means people are happy with this newest nintendo effort. before people had to buy the handheld& the console. but with switch all you need is 1 nintendo system. I think that is awesome. As many others do also and thats why it is selling. if switch was crap then it would sell like wiiU or the virtual boy.

nintendo took a poll on smash 4 for charcaters. cloud and bayonetta won over waluigi. fans spoke and thats what we got.

as for lame controllers. i play with joycons just fine and i am 39. also a joycon by itself on its side is perfectly playable also. not only that but it shits on plaing a wiimote sideways in the wii era. wiimote sideways always hurt my hands because the wiimote was square. the joycon is super nice compared to that. plus has HD rumble and 1 set is enough for two people to play. its innovative imo.

just buy a pro controller if your hands are too big. thats why they made those.

lol wi u was a flop but most of the top selling games are rehash or sequels from the wii u and you guys fell for it smh....

i see you alway's defend nintendo alot but its fine your "content" i understand that's how the world works you know them people who get a raise at a low paying job and they all excited and fine with it ?

i get nintendo logic though lets make a bad design controller so half of the people can want to go out and buy an pro controller :) (smart )

they never wanted to give the fans waliugi in the first place so what they do ? they made u choose characters from one of the only top selling games or him, of course we going to choose those characters over him, why they couldn't just squeeze 1 more character in ? its no excuse they just to put him in a poll full of all star characters so he can get over shadowed....btw bayonetta 1 is better

when i ask in person why they choose nintendo switch most of the time i get...

"oh because i get to play with it if im on the airplane or something"

which is understandable...

yea, i am content with whatever i get from nintendo. if youre not then its your choice to speak out. it works out better that people demand better from nintendo. look at the wiiu. the switch is much better than the wiiU.

so ill go on buying my games and enjoying what nintendo offers and you can keep complaining. i hope they hear you guys because i benefit too. :)

as for the controllers. bro nobody on ps4 or xbox own only 1 controller. ive seen people with 4 or 5 controllers. there is nothing wrong with having to buy an extra controller with your switch. the joycons act as handeld controllers, motion controllers, single controllers, and as a normal controller(with a bad dpad). for how versatile they are. they are brilliantly designed.

you werent around in the wiiu days? in the smash ballot you could nominate any character you wanted. its was not limited to only top selling games. https://supersmashbros.fandom.com/wiki/Smash_Bros._Fighter_Ballot read up on history. a small vocal minority cares about waluigi and that was that. and yes i agree. bayonetta 1 was better. if you think it was a nintendo conspiracy to not put waluigi then thats tin foil hat time.

i dont care why people like switch and nintendo. thats nintendo's problem. they have zelda, mario, metroid, starfox, and multplayer games like splatoon, mario kart and smash bros. Thats what keeps me coming back. and i am content with that. (wait.... i mean...i do own a gaming PC so i guess i am not content. of course i have to play other games. it's impossible to be nintendo only) however switch is my first and PC is my 2ndary.

i know its my choice, you do not have to tell me that content fans are reason why they do not make games to its full potential "fact" its the same thing with the paper mario series fans were "content" with the super paper mario game (the 3rd one) then they hit u with the star sticker/ color splash which was lame...

honestly i do not think the nintendo switch is much better then the wii u i mean are you going based off console sales ?

besides graphics you cant really say its much better because the top selling games are rehashes or sequels from the wii u and as you agree and other's agree most people who had a wii u even say the sequels from the wii u was better or its 50/50 decision

"tho i think smash ultimate gameplay better then 4 " even tho online system ruined it for hardcore players

wii u sales flopped from the lack of promotion and bad timing the ps4/xbox1 was coming out a year later everyone was hyped about it i remember people didnt even know for a while wii u existed they thought people was talking about the regular wii lol (you might not know that )

nintendo switch came at a perfect time there's is not really no competition as far as hype at this point even tho ps4 still selling ,most people who own a nintendo switch own a ps4 or xbox (not all ) plus people are more open to buy gaming now

most people do not have to choose which console they want anymore...because of the gap difference some of my family members got a switch for christmas and last because they already have the other consoles and plenty of other families did the same thing...

like people buy their kids a switch or adults by a switch as like a "might as well" i like the switch not trying to down play it but i just feel like it should be better in my opinion....

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#18 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (18938 posts) -

@papermario: Wii U was a total disaster only raging 15 million sold worldwide since launch 2012. The Wii U gamepad is aging horribly right now, and the reason why the Switch is selling better is because Nintendo put in the right marketing moves.

Why is Nintendo reselling Wii U Ports? Because the Wii U was a huge flop, so it's a good opportunity to give some good Wii U games a second chance for higher sales. Sure, pricing them is a problem for old games, but companies aim for bigger profit gains to pay off devs and Grant bonuses as well as financing new games down the line

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
#19 Posted by uninspiredcup (29932 posts) -

Always wanted to play it, but for whatever reason haven't.

Avatar image for papermario
#20 Posted by Papermario (233 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: wii u only flopped from the lack of promotion and major competition.....

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
#21 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (18938 posts) -

@papermario: Wii U had competition and piss poor marketing, no one in the Blue Ocean thought what the Wii U was, especially having an extra screen seemed like an attachment

Avatar image for papermario
#22 Posted by Papermario (233 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man: agreed