hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 13303 Posts

Now my question is simple: will even a single game other than Forza score anything over a 7/10? If so, in how many years?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 38497 Posts

MS seems to have more projects/studios at the moment.

But I'm sure Sony has some more tricks up their sleeves, like a new ghost of tsushima and a new game by Bend studio.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 7738 Posts

Sony are putting way too much resources into remasters and remakes. Still no FPS title anywhere to be seen, pitifully little MP action and basically just 3rd person sp action adventures being churned out.

shadyacshuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shadyacshuns
Member since 2007 • 7266 Posts

Reality will hit hard for cows in 2022.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 39216 Posts

If the bovine brigade thought it was brutal for'em this year; they haven't seen anything yet!! lol :P

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 569 Posts

I don't need to look at the list to know Xbox won

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 13258 Posts

2022 and 2023 looking really good. Bit outside of PS studio stuff but I personally cannot wait for FF16 and FF7 Remake part 2 hopefully its not crossgen.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6001 Posts

For the first time, Xbox's roadmap has more announced projects in full production than PlayStation, and PlayStation cant even keep up with announcements of new games.

3 of those PlayStation games look like PlayStation 4 games (because they are). One is CGI and just started development, and the other didn't show gameplay.

Don't care at all about Horizon:FW. GOW I'll play on PS4 and get the exact same experience. Gran Turismo looks worse than the two better Forza games about to come out. Which will also be "free" to me.

The only thing remotely interesting to me that I cant play on the PS4 I already own, is Spider-Man and Wolverine. At this point, I might as well just wait and cop that rumored PS5 Pro in 2023. I'll be just fine on Series X + GamePass.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 33420 Posts

MS is trying really hard to sell Game Pass, so that's why they're putting their cards out there, even though many of those games aren't anywhere close to completion.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2084 Posts
@StrongDeadlift said:

For the first time, Xbox's roadmap has more announced projects in full production than PlayStation, and PlayStation cant even keep up with announcements of new games.

3 of those PlayStation games look like PlayStation 4 games (because they are). One is CGI and just started development, and the other didn't show gameplay.

Don't care at all about Horizon:FW. GOW I'll play on PS4 and get the exact same experience. Gran Turismo looks worse than the two better Forza games about to come out. Which will also be "free" to me.

The only thing remotely interesting to me that I cant play on the PS4 I already own, is Spider-Man and Wolverine. At this point, I might as well just wait and cop that rumored PS5 Pro in 2023. I'll be just fine on Series X + GamePass.

Don't forget GT is a 'simulator' so doesn't actually count as a 'game'.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 15098 Posts

The Xbox list seems padded out with already released games, PC-only games, BC stuff and old games, why would they write it this way? It's annoying to pick out the actual relevant info

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#13 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15724 Posts

Excited for both. Whenever I'm able to find a PS5 I'll add those games to my long PS library. Can't wait for Back 4 Blood, FH5 and Halo this year.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 36095 Posts

Definitely more stuff on the Xbox side that I’m hyped for but there’s certainly a fair amount of stuff on the Sony side that I’m hyped for as well.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 429 Posts

@sealionact said:

Sony are putting way too much resources into remasters and remakes. Still no FPS title anywhere to be seen, pitifully little MP action and basically just 3rd person sp action adventures being churned out.

That's what worked for them on PS4. When they had more varied genres and shooters on PS3 they didn't sell as well. Killzone, Resistance, PS AllStars, Warhawk, SOCOM, Motorstorm, etc. did not sell nearly as well as Horizon, Ghost of Tsushima, God of War, etc.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19663 Posts

Nothing to really worry about right now

• Sony already released 6 new quality games this gen. They are FAR ahead. They are going to leading in quantity for a good while. Tangible , playable , results.
  • God of War Ragnarok , Horizon Forbidden West , and Spider-Man 2 are the most exciting out of all the games right now for my tastes , by far.
  • Wolverine + Insomiac Games sounds like great potential
  • Unlike Mircosoft , Sony only has 1 game teased beyond 2023. And Insomiac is arguably Sony's best studio in terms of speedy production and output (while still maintaining high quality). I'm guessing that releases before Elder Scrolls.
  • PSVR 2 and some 1st party games will be revealed within the next year or so
  • Sony has a bunch of others studios and some parterships in place that can also be announced within the next year so
Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 16966 Posts

It kinda sucks to only be on one platform. Luckily, I can play all of these games if I wanted to. People will play what they want and where. What's really the point of all of this?

IAmTheTruth101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 177 Posts

@Nike_Air said:

Nothing to really worry about right now

• Sony already released 6 new quality games this gen. They are FAR ahead. They are going to leading in quantity for a good while. Tangible , playable , results.
  • God of War Ragnarok , Horizon Forbidden West , and Spider-Man 2 are the most exciting out of all the games right now for my tastes , by far.
  • Wolverine + Insomiac Games sounds like great potential
  • Unlike Mircosoft , Sony only has 1 game teased beyond 2023. And Insomiac is arguably Sony's best studio in terms of speedy production and output (while still maintaining high quality). I'm guessing that releases before Elder Scrolls.
  • PSVR 2 and some 1st party games will be revealed within the next year or so
  • Sony has a bunch of others studios and some parterships in place that can also be announced within the next year so

If Insomniac is the best Playstation has then Sony is finished....

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 1914 Posts

@iamthetruth101: he didn't say they were the best Sony has. He said "Sony's best studio in terms of speedy production and output (while still maintaining high quality)"

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 8857 Posts

Most of that Xbox shit isn't even going to show up until next gen. They're desperately trying to dangle the carrot for as long as possible. 🤣

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 2489 Posts

@shadyacshuns: based on what? Who has the better track record?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#22 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 54625 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Most of that Xbox shit isn't even going to show up until next gen. They're desperately trying to dangle the carrot for as long as possible. 🤣

Odd thing to say when your faction is celebrating 2023 and 2024 games. 🤭

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 9105 Posts

@uitravioience said:

@iamthetruth101: he didn't say they were the best Sony has. He said "Sony's best studio in terms of speedy production and output (while still maintaining high quality)"

Why even quote him?

You’re giving him WAY too much credit by responding to him.

shadyacshuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 shadyacshuns
Member since 2007 • 7266 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@shadyacshuns: based on what? Who has the better track record?

Based on the reality of today. Sony has the better track record, but that's the past. The past is where you always seem to come from and talk about.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 8107 Posts

i just can't get over sony have got naughty dog working on tlou2 mp and remaking tlou. blows my mind

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 1914 Posts

@Macutchi: Factions I'm cool with but a remake of the first game blows my mind. Naughty Dog should let TLOU sit for awhile.

mane_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mane_basic
Member since 2002 • 465 Posts

ok so contraband isn't 1st party, we not sure what is going on with everwild, and well we have no info on IJ for all we know it's on the ps5 as well

@StrongDeadlift said:

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 21116 Posts

@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think we can safely say that cows are incapable of perceiving hypocrisy.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 2189 Posts

Spiderman is bigger than all of Xbox's upcoming games. The marvel universe is on fire!

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#30  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 40318 Posts

Saw these in my browser feed, I was surprised how organized it was for Reddit posts. Though both seem to be missing the third party arrangements that are ongoing.

Things look good on both sides, lately I feel like being less of console warrior, seems the real agitators here these days are those who shit on the whole idea of getting either an XSS/XSX or PS5 and that I can't abide.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 8857 Posts

@Pedro said:

You're celebrating games with no launch window. Phil Spencer wants you to play these games in your head. They should rebrand it to "Imagination Pass" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 16542 Posts

Playstaion

You durnk?