lol @Forza Horizon 2 'W41 UK'

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

link

driveclub outselling it congrats evolution hitting top 3 with retail version when digital version is cheaper something forza horizon 2 couldn't reach.. bb bbut the gamespot score FiveOClub

even fifa15 XposBone dropped hard LOL all that MS money

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

BECUASE FORZA HAS BEEN OUT LONG TIME BUT DRIVECLUB JUST CAME OUT.

DriveClub is free game... so..

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

DriveClub:

Forza Horizon 2

:

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

DC third on the individuals, even with the meh reviews and server problems. Lems owned. Alien Isolation should have done better though.

Sleeping Dogs bombed. Just as well tbh.

@sts106mat said:

link doesn't work

TC is full of shite

Forza is 4th in UK above Driveclub, despite being out longer

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/fifa-15-stays-no-1-for-third-week-in-uk-chart-as-alien-isolation-sneaks-into-second/0139712

tosser

Extremely defensive there, Simon. Here, I'll copy paste the top twenty for you.

LWTWTitleFormatLabelPublisher
11FIFA 15XB360EA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
22FIFA 15PS4EA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
-3DRIVECLUBPS4SONY COMPUTER ENT.SONY COMPUTER ENT.
34FIFA 15PS3EA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
-5ALIEN: ISOLATIONPS4SEGASEGA
46MIDDLE EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDORPS4WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
57FIFA 15XB ONEEA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
68FORZA HORIZON 2XB ONEMICROSOFTMICROSOFT
-9ALIEN: ISOLATIONXB ONESEGASEGA
810MIDDLE EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDORXB ONEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
711SUPER SMASH BROS.3DSNINTENDONINTENDO
912FORZA HORIZON 2XB360MICROSOFTMICROSOFT
-13ALIEN: ISOLATIONXB360SEGASEGA
1014DESTINYPS4ACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
-15NBA 2K15PS42K SPORTSTAKE 2
1416MINECRAFT: XBOX EDITIONXB360MICROSOFTMICROSOFT
1117DESTINYXB ONEACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
1218MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION EDITIONPS4SONY COMPUTER ENT.SONY COMPUTER ENT.
-19ALIEN: ISOLATIONPS3SEGASEGA
1520MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION EDITIONPS3SONY COMPUTER ENT.SONY COMPUTER ENT.

Another mediocre week for the Xbone.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

funny, you didn't like that chart when it showed titanfall shitting on infamous.

5club

Yes, that's another game that was also on the 360 as well. Funny that. But that's an old argument and irrelevant now.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

I think the more interesting question is, why do cows keep buying up all these shit games?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

and it was shown that the XBO version destroyed the 360.

Also, it is not surprising that Driveclub, a game cows have been waiting for for over a year, without a decent racing game, sold (relatively) well in its opening week. more interesting will be next weeks chart, since word of mouth and all this bad publicitiy the game is receiving will likely see fiveclub drop.

Sure did, again thanks to DA BUNDLEZ. It's gone now though, like a bad sandwich through your bowels.

Honestly I didn't expect the game to do as well as it did because of the emphasis on the digital version. It's worth remembering this is based on two days sales as well. I'm thinking it'll drop hard because of the server issues. People will be holding off longer now. Wonder if FH2's drop will be as slight with SO looming too.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

LOL theres gonna be a shitload of driveclub copies getting traded in over the next few days.

I'd get in there quick cows, it won't be long before GAME start only offering you pennies for your copy.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44031 Posts

Cows just have no shame or honor seriously, lol @ FH2 when you have just been cut off at the knees with 5Club, GTFO you stinky cow pie...

LOL @ 5Club. :P

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

In other news...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/478658/driveclub-compensation-not-ruled-out-game-director-says/

So they make a terrible game

they launch in 5th place behind forza horizon 2

then completely fail because of servers issues that they are finding difficult to address (lol)

and now they're probably going to have to compensate early adopters with free content.

Sony must be ecstatic with EvoLOLution.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lglz1337

@SecretPolice said:

Cows just have no shame or honor seriously, lol @ FH2 when you have just been cut off at the knees with 5Club, GTFO you stinky cow pie...

LOL @ 5Club. :P

lol someone is mad

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

The install base (hype) buying a game built on hype. Who knew?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44031 Posts

Wow, so clever, that all you got, here lemme try.

TC is so buthurt and mad 5Clubs got it clock cleaned by FH2 ... good, good, let it flow through you.

How'd I do? :P

ps4pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ps4pete
Member since 2014 • 59 Posts

Obviously the fact that DriveClub is selling well despite being panned by everyone unlucky enough to play it just shows how desperate PS4 gamers are for new games; we will take anything, ANYTHING!

As I said in another thread - Forza users are enjoying their driving game (4.8 out of 5 on Amazon) whereas us Sony users have shown our disappointment with a user score of 2.9 out of 5 on Amazon US. What's more have you seen the thousands of posts the DriveClub Facebook page is getting? Aint nobody happy with DriveClub that's for sure. So while Forza guys are sat there having fun, DriveClub fans are up in arms complaining and generally having a shit time.

I know which seat I'd rather be sat in.

Are you guys really putting units shipped over your own pleasure? Is that the ultimate goal?

You may as well be saying "we have a really crap game that none of us actually like, but hey more people brought it this week so we are really happy bunnies, yay!"

That isn't what gaming is about. No wonder the industry has gone to shit.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

If true, all this shows is how desperate and uneducated sony fans are. Kinect Sports Rivals = Driveclub

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lglz1337
@FastRobby said:

New low for the cows... caring more about sales than the quality of a game :s

@YD_11 said:

If true, all this shows is how desperate and uneducated sony fans are. Kinect Sports Rivals = Driveclub

@ps4pete said:

Obviously the fact that DriveClub is selling well despite being panned by everyone unlucky enough to play it just shows how desperate PS4 gamers are for new games; we will take anything, ANYTHING!

As I said in another thread - Forza users are enjoying their driving game (4.8 out of 5 on Amazon) whereas us Sony users have shown our disappointment with a user score of 2.9 out of 5 on Amazon US. What's more have you seen the thousands of posts the DriveClub Facebook page is getting? Aint nobody happy with DriveClub that's for sure. So while Forza guys are sat there having fun, DriveClub fans are up in arms complaining and generally having a shit time.

Are you guys really putting units shipped over your own pleasure? Is that the ultimate goal?

You may as well be saying "we have a really crap game that none of us actually like, but hey more people brought it this week so we are really happy bunnies, yay!"

IGN says otherwise the biggest game site

more relevant

gamespot is a small gamesite

less relevant

ohh and most gaming sites scored DC great

Gametrailers, Videogamer, CVG, Gamesradar, Venture Beat, Digital Spy, Gameinformer, Polygon, Destructoid..

i mean just look how stupid gamespot looks under all those other sites LINK

stay mad

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

funny, you didn't like that chart when it showed titanfall shitting on infamous.

5club

Yes, that's another game that was also on the 360 as well. Funny that. But that's an old argument and irrelevant now.

Until you decide to bring this one up at a future date.

ps4pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ps4pete

@lglz1337 said:
@FastRobby said:

@YD_11 said:

@ps4pete said:

more relevant

less relevant

Gametrailers, Videogamer, CVG, Gamesradar, Venture Beat, Digital Spy, Gameinformer, Polygon, Destructoid..

stay mad

You are joking right?

You've cherry picked 1 or 2 more positive reviews and you want to say they are the only ones that matter now?

If you want to have a reliable critical score by professional game critics I have a great site for you - it's called Metacritic. It's good, it collates reviews from trusted sources and currently they have DC down as 72 vs 85.

Regardless, isn't it the users opinions what matters? What about all the unhappy users? What about the 2.9 on Amazon vs 5.8?

If you want to debate, at least learn how to do it properly.

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

Cows should hope drive flop/5 club bombs. Cows buying this trash will send them into lems land. Not to mention tells Sony they can treat cows anyway they want and you will all buy their trash. It's lose lose really.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts
@lglz1337 said:
@FastRobby said:

@YD_11 said:

@ps4pete said:

more relevant

less relevant

stay mad

How can you trust anything ign scores? I wouldn't trust them if they gave my favourite game a 10. I'd rather sites that review by harsher standards than one that gives shit games high scores. I remember once they gave some shit GameBoy Turok or Tomb Raider game a high score and this game was boring and barely playable. Reviews are for buying decisions. Everytime I used an ign review to influence a buying decision I've regretted it. They must be corrupt.

Gamespot has never really let me down. I can confidently know if a game is worth getting based on a gamespot review I don't need them to be incredibly accurate, but I know a 7 is worth checking out and an 8 onwards is worth getting. Not that I base my decisions on one review alone.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

TC please post a working link if you want it kept open

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@sts106mat said:

link doesn't work

TC is full of shite

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/fifa-15-stays-no-1-for-third-week-in-uk-chart-as-alien-isolation-sneaks-into-second/0139712

tosser

yikes...the ownage comes out quick on this board. love it....love it....

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

Well with SONY being gen 8 console 8 leader thus far it makes sense.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

I knew Sony fanboys would be buying Fanboy Club like there's no tomorrow.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@lglz1337 said:
@FastRobby said:

@YD_11 said:

@ps4pete said:

more relevant

less relevant

stay mad

Drivclub=72 on MC,user ,5.8

Forza horizon 2=85 on MC,user 7.8

Gamespots review was in line with what people who have played the game are voting it,5.8 on metacritic.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#33 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

Damn, so much cow jelly around here.

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

So this shows that a bunch of people bought a garbage game and settle for mediocrity?

Good to know cows' standards.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50545 Posts

I'm enjoying it. Let the haters hate

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Just shows that SOny fans are desperate for a racing game and someone did not deliver on their promise.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

Lemmings taking DC's good performance where it counts very badly. I almost feel sorry for the poor darlings.

@blue_hazy_basic said:

TC please post a working link if you want it kept open

It worked for me a couple of hours ago.

P.S. @RR360DD should check the individuals!

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 lglz1337

@ps4pete: and 72 is bad for a new ip ?

if so your library must be verry small

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

And well deserving games like bayonetta 2 might go undersold.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lglz1337

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

So this shows that a bunch of people bought a garbage game and settle for mediocrity?

our standards are 200+ awards something you wont find on xbox brand..LOL

people that rely on GS reviews alone cannot decide for themself and thus are no gamers

TLOU review is proof GS has no taste and people outside SW know this only SW take these scores serious

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

people that rely on GS reviews alone cannot decide for themself and thus are no gamers

TLOU review is proof GS has no taste

When cows aren't happy on GS score,they rely on MC.

When cows aren't happy on MC score,they rely on wards.

lolz DC

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 lglz1337

@MonsieurX said:

@lglz1337 said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

lolz DC

i think you're confused with someone else

fact is TLOU is masterpiece no other game comes close, only gamespot can't see it go figure

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@lglz1337 said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

lolz DC

i think you're confused with someone else

fact is TLOU is masterpiece no other game comes close, only gamespot can't see it go figure

Fact is it's a flop,you seem butthurt about that

ps4pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ps4pete

@lglz1337 said:

@ps4pete: and 72 is bad for a new ip ?

if so your library must be verry small

Good or bad isn't up for debate (though if you are looking for definition technically 72 is "average" according to metacritic) what is up for debate is how absurd it is to be celebrating Driveclub's small gain in sales over Forza Horizons 2 when clearly Driveclub is very badly received as a piece of shit by it's users and half of the reviewers whereas Forza is very much hailed as a great enjoyable game by both users and critics.

Now if you are personally enjoying Driveclub, and I am sure some people are, that's great - but posting crap about sales just smacks of desperation in the face of having a lemon game on your hands.

It's an an embarrassment to us adult PS4 owners in all honesty. If I could have Forza on PS4 I'd be happier, nothing to be ashamed about.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#46 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Not surprising, it's been hyped/advertised for over a year now.

After the delay, people probably forgot they had a pre-order, and ended up with a 5/10 game they didn't want.

iwasgood2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 iwasgood2u
Member since 2009 • 831 Posts

Aww look at the lemmings being obsessed over driveclub. Its ok to admit you are a big fan of its graphics. Just like Ryse. No need to sweat over the flop because fh2 flopped at both gs and metacritics. Drivclub only flopped here at gs.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@sts106mat said:

link doesn't work

TC is full of shite

tosser

Your link is for the 2 versions hes link is for individual sales.

DC> FH2 XBO

FH2XBO+XB360 >> DC..

Pretty easy to see.

That is why he charts show 2 fifa on top instead of one,it is regularly done like that so i find odd you don't know that or you are pretending.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

I'm not one to congratulate fan bases for buying bad games.

That's just sad.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

link

driveclub outselling it congrats evolution hitting top 3 with retail version when digital version is cheaper something forza horizon 2 couldn't reach.. bb bbut the gamespot score FiveOClub

even fifa15 XposBone dropped hard LOL all that MS money

Umm... there are more PS4's out there than XB1s.

It's funny to me how it's "all about the sales" for cows now. I wish I could go back in time and tell all the cows from 2005 that you all believe that now...