Lol @ 360 fans trying to claim ownage b4 Sony have even had their conference!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thetruespin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thetruespin
Member since 2008 • 3256 Posts

All this talk about how MS have won the show, how the PS3 is dead, how nothing can compare with the 360 is quite funny given that Sony has not even had the chance to give their presentation yet.

I bet that in just under 11 hours SW will be a very different place when Sony A) Announce some REAL exclusives b) showcases the best graphics we have seen yet and C) Announces MGS5 as a PS3 exclusive.

MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts

All this talk about how MS have won the show, how the PS3 is dead, how nothing can compare with the 360 is quite funny given that Sony has not even had the chance to give their presentation yet.

I bet that in just under 11 hours SW will be a very different place when Sony A) Announce some REAL exclusives b) showcases the best graphics we have seen yet and C) Announces MGS5 as a PS3 exclusive.

thetruespin

I like how you said all that without seeing the conference.

Hipocrisy...read up on it.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
The PS3 is not even capable of the best graphics we've seen yet.
kingdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 kingdre
Member since 2005 • 9456 Posts

One thing you and some 360 fans have in common is that you're both trying to claim ownage before Sony even started.

Mr_Nordquist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mr_Nordquist
Member since 2009 • 1777 Posts

thetruespin

You realize you haven't seen the Sony conference yet either right? There's this word that starts with an H. I believe it's hypocrisy. Look it up.

kgingreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kgingreen
Member since 2009 • 183 Posts

It's all in fun..

thetruespin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thetruespin
Member since 2008 • 3256 Posts

One thing you and some 360 fans have in common is that you're both trying to claim ownage before Sony even started.

kingdre
The PS3 is not even capable of the best graphics we've seen yet.OreoMilkshake
On consoles? That's funny, I thought that currently the two best looking console games were both on the PS3... Or has the touched up Forza "gameplay" tricked you?
PS360_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PS360_Gamer
Member since 2009 • 770 Posts
lol say to them "just wait just wait" lmao
kingdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kingdre
Member since 2005 • 9456 Posts
[QUOTE="kingdre"]

thetruespin
On consoles? That's funny, I thought that currently the two best looking console games were both on the PS3... Or has the touched up Forza "gameplay" tricked you?

Did you mean to quote me? Because I don't see a connection between what I said and your reply. :?
dethroned3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dethroned3
Member since 2007 • 1104 Posts

[QUOTE="kingdre"]

thetruespin

He said 'The PS3 is not even capable of the best graphics we've seen yet'
meaning it'll get even better

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 OreoMilkshake
[QUOTE="thetruespin"]On consoles? That's funny, I thought that currently the two best looking console games were both on the PS3...

You said best graphics yet. You didn't be more specific until now.
OPuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 OPuniverse
Member since 2009 • 1943 Posts
best graphics? when was the pc dethrone? i wasnt aware of this some1 help me. U acted like u have seen sony's conference already. oh well.
CorruptAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#13 CorruptAndrew
Member since 2008 • 1958 Posts

I would be a suprise if Nintendo end up haveing the best confernce because Nintendos last year was dissapointing

Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
Ehhh, same thing Sony fanboys would have done. It's what fanboys do.
hoplayletsplay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hoplayletsplay
Member since 2005 • 983 Posts
Hey, I think most of us have to agree that MS does have a great show this morning. The lemmings haven't been getting such great news since I don't know when, so the conference is something that deserved to be celebrated for it. Cheers, let them have their fun, and the others will soon have their share.
PS360_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 PS360_Gamer
best graphics? when was the pc dethrone? i wasnt aware of this some1 help me. U acted like u have seen sony's conference already. oh well.OPuniverse
u gotta understand not everybody gets the "best graphics" out of their PC....what may be the throne for u may be sub par for someone else...there is no set standard, and assuming the a top of the line rig is the set standard is just nonsense
leadernator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 leadernator
Member since 2003 • 9064 Posts

Well it's capable of the best console graphics and thats a fact.

I really don't understand why fanboys would go as far as saying PS3 is dead. In reality, 360's conference was average at best.

BIGGEST 360 ANNOUNCEMENTS:

-Halo that's not Halo 4

-MGS Rising, a game that will also be available on the PS3, and also one that is not MGS5.

Really now, exclusives hold all value. That said, there were exclusives at the show such as Alan Wake and Forza 3, but c'mon, we've seen these games coming for over a year now. Sony already has a larger quality lineup that's known to the public.

Also, what happened to 360 announcing games within the same year of completion? 360 just turned into the "just wait until 2010" console. This conference shouldn't be a tough one for Sony to beat at all... and if they can't, then that's when we can all possibly make the "PS3 is dead" comments. Highly unlikely though.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

having both consoles, i found that MS conference was good.. there are some great exclusives i'm looking forward to... still though cant wait for the Sony conference to see what they have prepared for us gamers :)

OPuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 OPuniverse
[QUOTE="kingdre"]

thetruespin

thats weird because i thought "best looking" was only a matter of personal opinion. we are not talking from the technological point of view are we?
david1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 david1233
Member since 2008 • 775 Posts

Well you haven't seen the sony press conference so you've got absolutely no idea what they're going to reveal but I doubt they'll announce as many big new games as microsoft. MGS: Rising, Halo: Reach, Forza 3, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alan Wake, Left 4 Dead 2 as well as a little something called Project Natal.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 OreoMilkshake
[QUOTE="OPuniverse"]best graphics? when was the pc dethrone? i wasnt aware of this some1 help me. U acted like u have seen sony's conference already. oh well.PS360_Gamer
u gotta understand not everybody gets the "best graphics" out of their PC....what may be the throne for u may be sub par for someone else...there is no set standard, and assuming the a top of the line rig is the set standard is just nonsense

So? We've already seen graphics that the PS3 can't handle, is the point. Whether someone's PC can run it or not is irrelevant.
Scoob64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 Scoob64
Member since 2008 • 2635 Posts

all of you are so wrong!!

The Dreamcast 2 will have the best lineup this year by FAR... Sega's press conference tomorrow is gonna kill Sony, N, and 360...

/joke

but thatd be interesting if true :)

SU44IR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SU44IR
Member since 2008 • 665 Posts
[QUOTE="OPuniverse"]best graphics? when was the pc dethrone? i wasnt aware of this some1 help me. U acted like u have seen sony's conference already. oh well.PS360_Gamer

That's like saying that you can't judge what graphics a console puts out because people have different TV's. You compare the best possibility of all worlds, so you would be using a top of the line rig. PC's have the best possible graphics to date.
PS360_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 PS360_Gamer
[QUOTE="PS360_Gamer"][QUOTE="OPuniverse"]best graphics? when was the pc dethrone? i wasnt aware of this some1 help me. U acted like u have seen sony's conference already. oh well.OreoMilkshake

So? We've already seen graphics that the PS3 can't handle, is the point. Whether someone's PC can run it or not is irrelevant.

ok?
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 OreoMilkshake
[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"][QUOTE="PS360_Gamer"] u gotta understand not everybody gets the "best graphics" out of their PC....what may be the throne for u may be sub par for someone else...there is no set standard, and assuming the a top of the line rig is the set standard is just nonsensePS360_Gamer

ok?

Nice comeback. You win.
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#26 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

i like how ms fans think theypwned the wii for some eye toy rip off lol pretty darn sad if you ask me and every ps owner as well as nintendo wii fan lol ,

these people gonna be standing up acting more of a fool then any one playing a wii would be lol

PS360_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 PS360_Gamer
[QUOTE="PS360_Gamer"][QUOTE="OPuniverse"]best graphics? when was the pc dethrone? i wasnt aware of this some1 help me. U acted like u have seen sony's conference already. oh well.SU44IR

That's like saying that you can't judge what graphics a console puts out because people have different TV's. You compare the best possibility of all worlds, so you would be using a top of the line rig. PC's have the best possible graphics to date.

ye, but u cant say thats standard to everyone is all im saying....whats the point of someone bragging about it when its a lie for them because they dont even get that output........in consoles there is a standard that everyone has the same for every single game, so it makes sense to compare....thats why ppl usually compare rigs on the PC, not the games......games are just a measuring stick
PS360_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PS360_Gamer
[QUOTE="PS360_Gamer"][QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]So? We've already seen graphics that the PS3 can't handle, is the point. Whether someone's PC can run it or not is irrelevant.OreoMilkshake
ok?

Nice comeback. You win.

no because what you said either ignored my point, or u didnt understand it.....if u would like to see what i have to say i replied to the other guy who did
rwbojorquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rwbojorquez
Member since 2003 • 1031 Posts

kingdre
double down
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 OreoMilkshake
[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"][QUOTE="PS360_Gamer"] ok?PS360_Gamer
Nice comeback. You win.

no because what you said either ignored my point, or u didnt understand it.....if u would like to see what i have to say i replied to the other guy who did

Your point was that some PC's can't run Crysis-esque games while others can. It's already proven to look better than PS3 games, and you're trying to make it seem like it's not.
PS360_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 PS360_Gamer
[QUOTE="PS360_Gamer"][QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]Nice comeback. You win.OreoMilkshake

Your point was that some PC's can't run Crysis-esque games while others can. It's already proven to look better than PS3 games, and you're trying to make it seem like it's not.

no that wasnt my point....just forget it
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
i really couldn't care less who has the better press conference, i am more than happy with whats on offer for me to play on my 360, i have changed my mind about getting a ps3 and the money i saved for it is going on an ELITE 360 and a couple of games and since when did gaming become purely about graphics? who cares if the PS3 can do slightly better graphics than the 360, a GAME is also about GAMEplay, the original Left4dead may not have been as good looking as KZ2, but it wipes the floor with it in the gameplay department AI director=WIN
OPuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 OPuniverse
i really couldn't care less who has the better press conference, i am more than happy with whats on offer for me to play on my 360, i have changed my mind about getting a ps3 and the money i saved for it is going on an ELITE 360 and a couple of games and since when did gaming become purely about graphics? who cares if the PS3 can do slightly better graphics than the 360, a GAME is also about GAMEplay, the original Left4dead may not have been as good looking as KZ2, but it wipes the floor with it in the gameplay department AI director=WINdelta3074
but but but... graphic > gameplay, because it sure looks like that's what ppl aiming at around here.
PS360_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PS360_Gamer
[QUOTE="delta3074"]i really couldn't care less who has the better press conference, i am more than happy with whats on offer for me to play on my 360, i have changed my mind about getting a ps3 and the money i saved for it is going on an ELITE 360 and a couple of games and since when did gaming become purely about graphics? who cares if the PS3 can do slightly better graphics than the 360, a GAME is also about GAMEplay, the original Left4dead may not have been as good looking as KZ2, but it wipes the floor with it in the gameplay department AI director=WINOPuniverse
but but but... graphic > gameplay, because it sure looks like that's what ppl aiming at around here.

srry but who wouldnt want to look at beautiful graphics? its adds to a game just like gameplay.....especially when u buy good games, graphics are everything u see and have to look at the whole time
jmdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 jmdude
Member since 2007 • 2521 Posts

Well, it's fanboy wars as it should be. Right?

abuabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 abuabed
Member since 2005 • 6606 Posts
No one can claim ownage until this whole E3 is done and TC seriously how could you claim ownage before even Sony starts??
OPuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 OPuniverse
[QUOTE="OPuniverse"][QUOTE="delta3074"]i really couldn't care less who has the better press conference, i am more than happy with whats on offer for me to play on my 360, i have changed my mind about getting a ps3 and the money i saved for it is going on an ELITE 360 and a couple of games and since when did gaming become purely about graphics? who cares if the PS3 can do slightly better graphics than the 360, a GAME is also about GAMEplay, the original Left4dead may not have been as good looking as KZ2, but it wipes the floor with it in the gameplay department AI director=WINPS360_Gamer

srry but who wouldnt want to look at beautiful graphics? its adds to a game just like gameplay.....especially when u buy good games, graphics are everything u see and have to look at the whole time

umm sure, beautiful graphic is always a plus. but its not like it is EVERYTHING to the whole game correct? im mean do you just sit around there spin ur axis all day looking at the environment instead of doing ur objectives? i sure hope not cuz thats not the point of gaming. I can go back to play some of the older games and they sure are still fun as hell. If graphic is everything for you in a game, then its cool man, i have no problem with it.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="OPuniverse"][QUOTE="delta3074"]i really couldn't care less who has the better press conference, i am more than happy with whats on offer for me to play on my 360, i have changed my mind about getting a ps3 and the money i saved for it is going on an ELITE 360 and a couple of games and since when did gaming become purely about graphics? who cares if the PS3 can do slightly better graphics than the 360, a GAME is also about GAMEplay, the original Left4dead may not have been as good looking as KZ2, but it wipes the floor with it in the gameplay department AI director=WINPS360_Gamer

i used to play games on the zx spectrum, trust me graphics are not everything,don't get me wrong, anyone that says KZ2 is all graphics and no substance is dead wrong, having served in the forces i have to say, the weapons where not that realistic (but better than most games ), but the jumping mechanic was spot on, i really felt like the guy was carrying loads of kit, but it was nowhere near as much fun than left4dead, but i don't sit and stare at graphics, i crack on with the game, gameplay is definitly more important, cos if it wasn't games would have died out with the spectrum and commodore 64, i can still go back and play all the old games and still enjoy them, in fact i'm running through Aliens vs Predator 2 again at the minute, cos i have completed bionic commando and there isn't anything i want out till friday, i am amazed at how many people on here buy games based on graphics, whats the point in a game looking good if it's no fun.
NemeSyS-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 NemeSyS-1
Member since 2009 • 464 Posts

Haven't 2 of Sony's biggets guns already been confirmed for 2010 and not 2009? Yes Im talking about GoW 3 and GT5. What else does Sony have Uncharted 2? Heavy Rain? OK, 2 games!!!