LMAO TItanfall comparison

  • 92 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for silversix_
#51 Posted by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

@XboxStache said:

@silversix_ said:

Crushed blacks as always heh? I guess it adds more next gen color!

Motion blur as always with Sony.

As always? Since when? Motion Blur is in every game these days so its between a game on ps4 with motion blur/1080p and a game on Xbone with motion blur/720p

Avatar image for blackace
#52 Posted by blackace (23576 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@kbanna said:

@lglz1337 said:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3MmmDPblc9E

lol Xbone version has lower resolution, screen tearing and frame rate issues..

all for 500 dollars no wonder titanfall bundle is not selling

I have a question for you ps4 fans...what games are YOU playing right now? All see you guys doing all day is bashing the X1, talk about titanfall, brag about power, brag about sales, brag about resolution and fps....that's it. All day long. Being that this is a games industry what games are you actually enjoying on your system right now?? Cause I don't see one ps4 thread talking about "I'm having so much fun playing "X" or "X" game is critically acclaimed etc etc...but there a ton of you talking about XBOX exclusives...... ALL THE TIME.

Go eat off your own plate and let xbox players do the same.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
#53 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

When are people going to stop using Youtube to do comparisons? Compression out the ass and 30FPS max.

Avatar image for lancex2
#54 Posted by LanceX2 (312 posts) -

the butthurt is too much..need some paste on them rashes

Avatar image for always_explicit
#55 Posted by always_explicit (3379 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@always_explicit said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Well give lems a break they have been on constant damage control for months now.

Titanfall gives them a moment to breathe.

But it's still pathetic that they're claiming ownage with an inferior multiplat though. Lol

I need a moment to breathe, from all the games the X1 has for me to play.

The irony of course is that I dont see any lems claiming ownage....and I have called you out on this before. Its cows creating these "Titanfall isnt all that great" threads. Jealous cows with no games damage controlling. The lems here including myself....are actually playing games, laughing at you and you kindred cow spirits who feel the need to post in every thread and belittle a console you dont own. If you hate it so much stop talking about it and it might just go away.

Im too busy playing the awesome game that is TITANFALL to bother creating topics about it. Before you tell me you shouldnt be posting if its so amazing....im having a break.

So many cows tears in this thread.

Yet you are here trying to damage control the fact that PS4 is winning with "bu..bu..bu..I'm playing Titanfall" that's vastly inferior on Xbone. (btw I'm also playing Titanfall, but the way it's meant to be played, on PC)

And with all the "Im playin titanfall" and other "magnificent" exclusive games on Xbone, you're here on this forum ranting away because you're butthurt.

What have a i got to be butthurt about?

Playing the game I like on the console I prefer? As I said, im not damage controlling anything. Its not particularly shocking the PC version of a game looks better than its console counterpart is it? Or are you shocked? Really totally shocked by how the PC version of a game looks better than a console version? Really....

I am on this forum because I find you entertaining. It almost feels like your existence is for my amusement.

Avatar image for iambatman7986
#56 Posted by iambatman7986 (2313 posts) -

@delta3074: amazing how a new Gen suddenly changes what's important to people because it benefits their console now.

Avatar image for Advid-Gamer
#57 Edited by Advid-Gamer (4838 posts) -

@Nightflash28 said:

What difference? The PC version looks pretty much the same as the X1 version. And by PC standards, it really doesn't look so good. Then again, it's the source engine, so what do you expect. It's a solid engine, but it's really showing its age.

What difference? Are you trolling or blind. To me its a huge difference.

Avatar image for Suppaman100
#58 Posted by Suppaman100 (5250 posts) -

@always_explicit said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@always_explicit said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Well give lems a break they have been on constant damage control for months now.

Titanfall gives them a moment to breathe.

But it's still pathetic that they're claiming ownage with an inferior multiplat though. Lol

I need a moment to breathe, from all the games the X1 has for me to play.

The irony of course is that I dont see any lems claiming ownage....and I have called you out on this before. Its cows creating these "Titanfall isnt all that great" threads. Jealous cows with no games damage controlling. The lems here including myself....are actually playing games, laughing at you and you kindred cow spirits who feel the need to post in every thread and belittle a console you dont own. If you hate it so much stop talking about it and it might just go away.

Im too busy playing the awesome game that is TITANFALL to bother creating topics about it. Before you tell me you shouldnt be posting if its so amazing....im having a break.

So many cows tears in this thread.

Yet you are here trying to damage control the fact that PS4 is winning with "bu..bu..bu..I'm playing Titanfall" that's vastly inferior on Xbone. (btw I'm also playing Titanfall, but the way it's meant to be played, on PC)

And with all the "Im playin titanfall" and other "magnificent" exclusive games on Xbone, you're here on this forum ranting away because you're butthurt.

What have a i got to be butthurt about?

Playing the game I like on the console I prefer? As I said, im not damage controlling anything. Its not particularly shocking the PC version of a game looks better than its console counterpart is it? Or are you shocked? Really totally shocked by how the PC version of a game looks better than a console version? Really....

I am on this forum because I find you entertaining. It almost feels like your existence is for my amusement.

So you're on this forum because of me? Didn't know I made so many people butthurt.

But good to know you're agreeing that you're playing an inferior multiplat though.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#59 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

Both versions look like shit, Xbone get's it in 792 with framerate drops into the single digits with medium-high graphics.

Truth be told even maxed this game is far from a looker.

Avatar image for I_can_haz
#60 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

TLHBO.

Paying $500 for inferior multiplats like always. LOL @ 792p with screen tearing and frame rate dips. Xbone is a weak POS.

Avatar image for JetB1ackNewYear
#61 Posted by JetB1ackNewYear (2931 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Both versions look like shit, Xbone get's it in 792 with framerate drops into the single digits with medium-high graphics.

Truth be told even maxed this game is far from a looker.

The game looks pretty nice to me, but i'm sorry I forgot that graphics > actual gameplay.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#62 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

@JetB1ackNewYear said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Both versions look like shit, Xbone get's it in 792 with framerate drops into the single digits with medium-high graphics.

Truth be told even maxed this game is far from a looker.

The game looks pretty nice to me, but i'm sorry I forgot that graphics > actual gameplay.

You just have lower standards, it's understandable.

Avatar image for JetB1ackNewYear
#63 Posted by JetB1ackNewYear (2931 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@JetB1ackNewYear said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Both versions look like shit, Xbone get's it in 792 with framerate drops into the single digits with medium-high graphics.

Truth be told even maxed this game is far from a looker.

The game looks pretty nice to me, but i'm sorry I forgot that graphics > actual gameplay.

You just have lower standards, it's understandable.

You're just sad you can't play Titanfall QQ , it's understandable

brb only playing games that look better than Crysis, brb playing like 3 games only ever, brb never playing any games, brb actually not a gamer

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#64 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

@JetB1ackNewYear said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@JetB1ackNewYear said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Both versions look like shit, Xbone get's it in 792 with framerate drops into the single digits with medium-high graphics.

Truth be told even maxed this game is far from a looker.

The game looks pretty nice to me, but i'm sorry I forgot that graphics > actual gameplay.

You just have lower standards, it's understandable.

You're just sad you can't play Titanfall QQ , it's understandable

brb only playing games that look better than Crysis, brb playing like 3 games only ever, brb never playing any games, brb actually not a gamer

I can play it if I buy it for PC.

I love how even shitting on the games terrible visuals now warrants this response. Absolutely hilarious.

Avatar image for superclocked
#65 Posted by superclocked (5864 posts) -

Every multiplat looks better on PC, including the ones that the PS4 actually gets =P

Avatar image for blackace
#66 Edited by blackace (23576 posts) -

Probably because it's more about how the game plays and if it's fun, then how it looks visually.

Gameplay/Fun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Graphics/Resoltuion/FPS

Titanfall is pure fun, excitement and excellent gameplay.

Avatar image for Nightflash28
#67 Posted by Nightflash28 (2315 posts) -

@Advid-Gamer said:

@Nightflash28 said:

What difference? The PC version looks pretty much the same as the X1 version. And by PC standards, it really doesn't look so good. Then again, it's the source engine, so what do you expect. It's a solid engine, but it's really showing its age.

What difference? Are you trolling or blind. To me its a huge difference.

Define "huge". Blurry textures on both platforms? Check. Models with low details? Check. No hardware demanding effects? check.
Difference is of course higher resolution on PC and some slightly different lighting. Nothing "huge".

Avatar image for applefan1991
#68 Edited by applefan1991 (3387 posts) -

It's amazing how much damage control is going on in this board now, especially from a multiplat game. It's hilarious because all that's here is DC from cows who are also screaming it's a multiplat like nobody knows or something.

Avatar image for applefan1991
#69 Edited by applefan1991 (3387 posts) -

@blackace said:

Probably because it's more about how the game plays and if it's fun, then how it looks visually.

Gameplay/Fun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Graphics/Resoltuion/FPS

Titanfall is pure fun, excitement and excellent gameplay.

100% correct. If graphics are the only thing that matters like the Cows make it appear, then you end up with Killzone: SF. Titanfall isn't going to win any awards for graphics, but it is a ton of fun and that's what cows just can't let go of, so they attack any little weakness they can find. (Multiplat - which everyone knows, yet Cows are still DC'ing like mad over a MP game, graphics, etc)

Avatar image for seanmcloughlin
#70 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38222 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3MmmDPblc9E

lol Xbone version has lower resolution, screen tearing and frame rate issues..

all for 500 dollars no wonder titanfall bundle is not selling

Well no shit. How could it possibly compare to the PC version?

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
#71 Posted by deactivated-583e460ca986b (7240 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

It's amazing how much damage control is going on in this board now, especially from a multiplat game. It's hilarious because all that's here is DC from cows who are also screaming it's a multiplat like nobody knows or something.

The Cows have lost their damn minds. I think they keep saying it to try to make themselves feel better. The rest of the board knows Titanfall is multiplat. Then of course there are those trolls that claim it's a M$ exclusive just to ruffle some feathers.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
#72 Posted by deactivated-583e460ca986b (7240 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

It's amazing how much damage control is going on in this board now, especially from a multiplat game. It's hilarious because all that's here is DC from cows who are also screaming it's a multiplat like nobody knows or something.

The Cows have lost their damn minds. I think they keep saying it to try to make themselves feel better. The rest of the board knows Titanfall is multiplat. Then of course there are those trolls that claim it's a M$ exclusive just to ruffle some feathers.

Avatar image for XboxStache
#73 Posted by XboxStache (1530 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@XboxStache said:

@silversix_ said:

Crushed blacks as always heh? I guess it adds more next gen color!

Motion blur as always with Sony.

As always? Since when? Motion Blur is in every game these days so its between a game on ps4 with motion blur/1080p and a game on Xbone with motion blur/720p

Cut the shit, creep.

A light layer of motion blur is fine, but motion blur as featured in Klownzone or Two worlds 2 is beyond annoying. Please don't try comparing between consoles being that Sony had possibly the worst example in SOTC.

Avatar image for Mr-Kutaragi
#74 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (2465 posts) -

TLHBOA

Avatar image for silversix_
#75 Edited by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

@XboxStache said:

@silversix_ said:

@XboxStache said:

@silversix_ said:

Crushed blacks as always heh? I guess it adds more next gen color!

Motion blur as always with Sony.

As always? Since when? Motion Blur is in every game these days so its between a game on ps4 with motion blur/1080p and a game on Xbone with motion blur/720p

Cut the shit, creep.

A light layer of motion blur is fine, but motion blur as featured in Klownzone or Two worlds 2 is beyond annoying. Please don't try comparing between consoles being that Sony had possibly the worst example in SOTC.

SO KZ has it=Motion Blur as always with Sony? Okay bro lol. Don't you see how blurry X1 games are? This is also motion blur,,,,,,,,,, oh wait nvm its 720p cinematic blur nvm sorry

Avatar image for daious
#76 Posted by Daious (2315 posts) -

Unless you have Vsync on, the screentearing is unbearable on PC too

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
#77 Edited by APiranhaAteMyVa (3444 posts) -

It looks very similar in that youtube comparison, its mainly Microsofts stupid ass Full/Limited broken colour modes that make the Xbone look worse. The PC has higher res textures and framerate, but it is only when it stops the video to compare the two when you notice, you aren't gonig to notice much of a framerate difference on youtube. It is the colour that makes the biggest difference.

Avatar image for Promised_Trini
#78 Posted by Promised_Trini (3651 posts) -

Why are people so salty over a Multiplat game. Is beyond me.

Avatar image for Promised_Trini
#79 Edited by Promised_Trini (3651 posts) -

@blackace: TF bundle is not selling like hot cakes dude. Cause I live in Toronto, and the EB games I go to still has. A load of TF bundles. I might actually get one if that bundle becomes a regular bundle.

Avatar image for cainetao11
#80 Posted by cainetao11 (31403 posts) -

Never have an issue with mine. LOL at trying to make every X1 experience of the game that one from video. As Johnny Cash sang, "you're gonna cry, cry, cry"

Avatar image for TigerSuperman
#81 Posted by TigerSuperman (4331 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Titanfall 9

Killzone shadowfail 7

llololololol

Towerfall Ascension 9

Titanfail 86

lololololololololol

Why are you mentioning "inferior multiplats"? I though you didn't like those.

Avatar image for blackace
#82 Posted by blackace (23576 posts) -

@Promised_Trini said:

@blackace: TF bundle is not selling like hot cakes dude. Cause I live in Toronto, and the EB games I go to still has. A load of TF bundles.

It's selling great in the U.S. Just because once place in Canada hasn't sold them all, doesn't mean they aren't selling very well in other parts of the world. We'll see how well they sold in April when the NPD report comes out.

Avatar image for jonesy1911
#83 Posted by jonesy1911 (3483 posts) -

TitanFall ain't even as great as people make it out to be..... I find it pretty boring, the bots (cloud based A.I hahaha) are a complete joke. They just stand there doing pretty much nothing.

Avatar image for pelvist
#84 Edited by pelvist (6455 posts) -

@jonesy1911 said:

TitanFall ain't even as great as people make it out to be..... I find it pretty boring, the bots (cloud based A.I hahaha) are a complete joke. They just stand there doing pretty much nothing.

Hear, hear.

The game is over rated. PS4 gamers, you really have nothing to be jelly about, Planetside 2 coming to PS4 Its a better game than Titanfall so every time you see an XBOT use Titanfall as some kind of ownage, just respond with some Planetside 2 screenshots. Then watch XBOTS respond with such comments as "lol its not an exclusive" like you all do with Titanfall.

Avatar image for psawa
#85 Posted by PSawa (25 posts) -

Spray paint the vegetables, lems.

Avatar image for clone01
#86 Posted by clone01 (26822 posts) -

@Promised_Trini:

I don't get it either.

Avatar image for super600
#87 Edited by super600 (32339 posts) -

I don't know why users are still DC'ing over this game?Just accept that it is not releasing for your platform of choice.I care little about how the game looks as long as it's playable.

Avatar image for tdkmillsy
#88 Posted by tdkmillsy (2335 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3MmmDPblc9E

lol Xbone version has lower resolution, screen tearing and frame rate issues..

all for 500 dollars no wonder titanfall bundle is not selling

Totally Lame

PC version is using GTX 780 Ti graphics card that costs about the same as an Xbox One, can run Battlefield 4 at 1440p and ultra settings at nearly 60fps (far better than PS4). Never mind what else they are using (CPU memory)

Its as unfair a comparison as you can get.

Avatar image for MBirdy88
#89 Posted by MBirdy88 (11750 posts) -

@pelvist said:

@jonesy1911 said:

TitanFall ain't even as great as people make it out to be..... I find it pretty boring, the bots (cloud based A.I hahaha) are a complete joke. They just stand there doing pretty much nothing.

Hear, hear.

The game is over rated. PS4 gamers, you really have nothing to be jelly about, Planetside 2 coming to PS4 Its a better game than Titanfall so every time you see an XBOT use Titanfall as some kind of ownage, just respond with some Planetside 2 screenshots. Then watch XBOTS respond with such comments as "lol its not an exclusive" like you all do with Titanfall.

... is that why there are tons of articles on Planetside 2's failing? and the fact that 99% of the time is boring, while that 1% can be epic ... its not for everyone... not even close..... too much tediom, its broken.... and did not live up to its hype even remotely.

so yea... opinions are like buttholes... and all that.

Avatar image for always_explicit
#90 Edited by always_explicit (3379 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@always_explicit said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@always_explicit said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Well give lems a break they have been on constant damage control for months now.

Titanfall gives them a moment to breathe.

But it's still pathetic that they're claiming ownage with an inferior multiplat though. Lol

I need a moment to breathe, from all the games the X1 has for me to play.

The irony of course is that I dont see any lems claiming ownage....and I have called you out on this before. Its cows creating these "Titanfall isnt all that great" threads. Jealous cows with no games damage controlling. The lems here including myself....are actually playing games, laughing at you and you kindred cow spirits who feel the need to post in every thread and belittle a console you dont own. If you hate it so much stop talking about it and it might just go away.

Im too busy playing the awesome game that is TITANFALL to bother creating topics about it. Before you tell me you shouldnt be posting if its so amazing....im having a break.

So many cows tears in this thread.

Yet you are here trying to damage control the fact that PS4 is winning with "bu..bu..bu..I'm playing Titanfall" that's vastly inferior on Xbone. (btw I'm also playing Titanfall, but the way it's meant to be played, on PC)

And with all the "Im playin titanfall" and other "magnificent" exclusive games on Xbone, you're here on this forum ranting away because you're butthurt.

What have a i got to be butthurt about?

Playing the game I like on the console I prefer? As I said, im not damage controlling anything. Its not particularly shocking the PC version of a game looks better than its console counterpart is it? Or are you shocked? Really totally shocked by how the PC version of a game looks better than a console version? Really....

I am on this forum because I find you entertaining. It almost feels like your existence is for my amusement.

So you're on this forum because of me? Didn't know I made so many people butthurt.

But good to know you're agreeing that you're playing an inferior multiplat though.

Of course I am agreeing, everybody knows 9/10 the PC version of a multiplat is superior...I dont know what you think it proves. The fact is I would still rather play the XBOX version because I dont care for PC gaming. Stop it with the fanboy phrases....ownage and butthurt should be reserved for situations when people have been owned or are actually butthurt. It makes for a more amusing thread that way. You throw the phrases around in every post you make and it totally devalues their meaning and doesnt add to SW at all. Although you and tormo are good for a laugh. Hook line and sinker every time.

Avatar image for treedoor
#91 Edited by treedoor (7648 posts) -

Uh yeah.

Every mutliplat looks better on PC.

Avatar image for DarkGamer007
#92 Posted by DarkGamer007 (6033 posts) -

This computer version looks better? I'm shocked. /sarcasm. Look, I'm not a huge fan of the Xbox One but visually Titanfall looks pretty close to the computer version. You can clearly see that some of the lighting in certain scenes are different and that the computer version runs at a higher resolution, but to me that is about it. I own the computer version of Titanfall and it looks fine. The graphics aren't mindbogglingly gorgeous given that the game is running on an engine that is now a decade old, and was perhaps a poor choice for Microsoft to demonstrate "the power of the Xbox One". Titanfall is however quite a lot of fun, sure it is made by the same people that made Call of Duty, and some of the elements look similar, but anyone who states that Titanfall plays like Call of Duty has either never played Call of Duty, or never played Titanfall. The two games play quite differently. I swear this board is full of idiots that make me embarrassed to play video games. Don't like a game? Cool, tell me why with well reasoned arguments, not logical fallacies and misinformation.

Avatar image for Riverwolf007
#93 Edited by Riverwolf007 (26023 posts) -

lol.

cows finally have an almost unarguably stronger console yet still have to dive behind pc for cover every chance they get.

that's just comedy.

dude.... it's pc, of course it is going to crush a console.

i built a buddy a system 2 years ago and games on it still looks better than either new console,

Avatar image for applefan1991
#94 Posted by applefan1991 (3387 posts) -

In order to keep System Wars from becoming a TitanFall board, please direct TitanFall posts to the sticky. Thanks!