RE used to be my least fav franchise but last few games have been good. especially RE4 remake.
so heres how I rank RE games from best to worst.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake - By far and away its only game in series that is masterpiece. and probably one of the best third person action game today. this is how you do third person action game instead of doing some shitty movie games.
- Resident Evil 7 - Most horror RE game and while game mechanics is not much great and its too short but still it has best atmosphere in series.
- Resident Evil 2 Remake - Its good. but kinda lack variety but still solid game. the famous "hurr Ghost you save 65 times".
- Resident Evil 2 original - Did not liked fixed camera but I can respect what it tries to be. played long ago and not age well today.
- Resident Evil 4 original - It was most overrated game of its time. basically fixed camera tank control game but set in third person view. it took 2012 HD mod to be properly play on PC.
- Resident Evil Village - Took 7 formula and make action game out of it? only thing good about 7 throw it out of water? lol
- Resident Evil 5 - tried it, bad action game. 0 horror elments.
- Resident Evil 3 remake - Cinematic scripted title. basically tomb raider but in RE universe. its movie game.
- Resident Evil 6 - now this is by far worst game in series. it was time RE finally become third perosn movie QTE game.
Havenot played original, Original Remake, code veronica, RE3 original so cant put in series..
so this is my ranking from best to worst. what are yours? lets discuss.