Lemming unsatisfied with Xbone

  • 90 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

732

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

He owns all 3 game console.I agree with everything he says.

Avatar image for Sweenix
Sweenix

5957

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Lol, looks like that williamrbaker guy

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

732

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@Sweenix said:

Lol, looks like that williamrbaker guy

Who?

Avatar image for R3FURBISHED
R3FURBISHED

12408

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

He owns all 3 game console.I agree with everything he says.

"Trust me" as a source

I know you thrive on your ability to make shit threads supercow, but this is on another level. The fact that you (the clown in the video) are able to bumble your way through your own opinion is not worthy of recognition.

Avatar image for Sweenix
Sweenix

5957

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@Sweenix said:

Lol, looks like that williamrbaker guy

Who?

He's a member here :P

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

732

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

He owns all 3 game console.I agree with everything he says.

"Trust me" as a source

I know you thrive on your ability to make shit threads supercow, but this is on another level. The ability to bumble your way through your own opinion is not worthy of recognition.

I'm just sharing his opinion. Did you even watch the video? He wasn't talking shit about Xbox, he was a giving valid rational thought on it.

Don't hate the messenger. Hate the video.

I own all 3 game console. I agree with him.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

732

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@Sweenix said:

@supercowelitist said:

@Sweenix said:

Lol, looks like that williamrbaker guy

Who?

He's a member here :P

Oh okay, I thought he was a youtuber.

Avatar image for Murderstyle75
Murderstyle75

4412

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

Ryse is the grown up version of Knack. That's fucking epic. Lol

Avatar image for R3FURBISHED
R3FURBISHED

12408

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#9 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

He owns all 3 game console.I agree with everything he says.

"Trust me" as a source

I know you thrive on your ability to make shit threads supercow, but this is on another level. The ability to bumble your way through your own opinion is not worthy of recognition.

I'm just sharing his opinion. Did you even watch the video? He wasn't talking shit about Xbox, he was a giving valid rational thought on it.

Don't hate the messenger. Hate the video.

You thrive on this sort of filth (filth being any sort of overly partisan support that you share)

The video is filth because it is his opinion posturing as fact - as disgusting as it is to use that word to describe what was in that video.
Saying the console doesn't operate as advertised is baseless and fraudulent. Proclaiming the 360 controller is "better in every conceivable way" is completely untrue - battery life and rumble are vastly improved upon in the Xbox One controller, for example.

The reasons above are among the laundry list of disjointed rhetoric in the video.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

732

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

He owns all 3 game console.I agree with everything he says.

"Trust me" as a source

I know you thrive on your ability to make shit threads supercow, but this is on another level. The ability to bumble your way through your own opinion is not worthy of recognition.

I'm just sharing his opinion. Did you even watch the video? He wasn't talking shit about Xbox, he was a giving valid rational thought on it.

Don't hate the messenger. Hate the video.

You thrive on this sort of filth (filth being any sort of overly partisan support that you share)

The video is filth because it is his opinion posturing as fact - as disgusting as it is to use that word to describe what was in that video.

Saying the console doesn't operate as advertised is baseless and fraudulent. Proclaiming the 360 controller is "better in every conceivable way" is completely untrue - battery life and rumble are vastly improved upon in the Xbox One controller, for example.

The reasons above are among the laundry list of disjointed rhetoric in the video.

He shows his Xbone & the controller.

Avatar image for R3FURBISHED
R3FURBISHED

12408

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

He owns all 3 game console.I agree with everything he says.

"Trust me" as a source

I know you thrive on your ability to make shit threads supercow, but this is on another level. The ability to bumble your way through your own opinion is not worthy of recognition.

I'm just sharing his opinion. Did you even watch the video? He wasn't talking shit about Xbox, he was a giving valid rational thought on it.

Don't hate the messenger. Hate the video.

You thrive on this sort of filth (filth being any sort of overly partisan support that you share)

The video is filth because it is his opinion posturing as fact - as disgusting as it is to use that word to describe what was in that video.

Saying the console doesn't operate as advertised is baseless and fraudulent. Proclaiming the 360 controller is "better in every conceivable way" is completely untrue - battery life and rumble are vastly improved upon in the Xbox One controller, for example.

The reasons above are among the laundry list of disjointed rhetoric in the video.

He shows his Xbone & the controller.

I don't understand where that answer came from - as in no way, shape or form did I ever say that he did not own the console. And in no way, shape or form does that justify how blatantly wrong he is about the Xbox One.

Avatar image for TheRealBigRich
TheRealBigRich

784

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By TheRealBigRich
Member since 2010 • 784 Posts

Hey everyone has a right to his opinion and in my opinion its not a piece of shit. The fact that his reason that X1 has Drm is because the game is installing even when the ps4 does the same thing let me know he not very smart .

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

6843

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Of course. No games at launch, a broken-ass UI, a thin 2014 games lineup. It was always going to end this way.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

732

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#14 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

He owns all 3 game console.I agree with everything he says.

"Trust me" as a source

I know you thrive on your ability to make shit threads supercow, but this is on another level. The ability to bumble your way through your own opinion is not worthy of recognition.

I'm just sharing his opinion. Did you even watch the video? He wasn't talking shit about Xbox, he was a giving valid rational thought on it.

Don't hate the messenger. Hate the video.

You thrive on this sort of filth (filth being any sort of overly partisan support that you share)

The video is filth because it is his opinion posturing as fact - as disgusting as it is to use that word to describe what was in that video.

Saying the console doesn't operate as advertised is baseless and fraudulent. Proclaiming the 360 controller is "better in every conceivable way" is completely untrue - battery life and rumble are vastly improved upon in the Xbox One controller, for example.

The reasons above are among the laundry list of disjointed rhetoric in the video.

He shows his Xbone & the controller.

I don't understand where that answer came from - as in no way, shape or form did I ever say that he did not own the console. And in no way, shape or form does that justify how blatantly wrong he is about the Xbox One.

How is he wrong when he owns the system?

Avatar image for psymon100
psymon100

6835

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

this part was very interesting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9kGsjroJpk#t=15m24s (15m24s, should drop you in)

if true, surely someone would notice. their internet usage would jump massively.

Avatar image for TheRealBigRich
TheRealBigRich

784

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16 TheRealBigRich
Member since 2010 • 784 Posts

Also even though he is obviously cow you make it sound like anybody that buys something other than a ps4 is a lem

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

732

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@psymon100 said:

this part was very interesting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9kGsjroJpk#t=15m24s (15m24s, should drop you in)

if true, surely someone would notice. their internet usage would jump massively.

I hope some tech savvy dude look into it.

Avatar image for R3FURBISHED
R3FURBISHED

12408

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#18 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

You thrive on this sort of filth (filth being any sort of overly partisan support that you share)

The video is filth because it is his opinion posturing as fact - as disgusting as it is to use that word to describe what was in that video.

Saying the console doesn't operate as advertised is baseless and fraudulent. Proclaiming the 360 controller is "better in every conceivable way" is completely untrue - battery life and rumble are vastly improved upon in the Xbox One controller, for example.

The reasons above are among the laundry list of disjointed rhetoric in the video.

He shows his Xbone & the controller.

I don't understand where that answer came from - as in no way, shape or form did I ever say that he did not own the console. And in no way, shape or form does that justify how blatantly wrong he is about the Xbox One.

How is he wrong when he owns the system?

Experiences of one do not reflect the realities of many.

The creator of that video is attempting to proclaim his opinions as fact (in a overtly forced and boisterous manner, might I add) where he often makes grandiose claims that are blatantly incorrect.

If he had come out and said "These are my opinions based off of my experiences" then there wouldn't be anything to discuss - but he chose to proclaim his experience as facts.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

732

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@TheRealBigRich said:

Also even though he is obviously cow you make it sound like anybody that buys something other than a ps4 is a lem

Cows only own Playstation 4, nothing more.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

732

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#21 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

You thrive on this sort of filth (filth being any sort of overly partisan support that you share)

The video is filth because it is his opinion posturing as fact - as disgusting as it is to use that word to describe what was in that video.

Saying the console doesn't operate as advertised is baseless and fraudulent. Proclaiming the 360 controller is "better in every conceivable way" is completely untrue - battery life and rumble are vastly improved upon in the Xbox One controller, for example.

The reasons above are among the laundry list of disjointed rhetoric in the video.

He shows his Xbone & the controller.

I don't understand where that answer came from - as in no way, shape or form did I ever say that he did not own the console. And in no way, shape or form does that justify how blatantly wrong he is about the Xbox One.

How is he wrong when he owns the system?

Experiences of one do not reflect the realities of many.

The creator of that video is attempting to proclaim his opinions as fact (in a overtly forced and boisterous manner, might I add) where he often makes grandiose claims that are blatantly incorrect.

If he had come out and said "These are my opinions based off of my experiences" then there wouldn't be anything to discuss - but he chose to proclaim his experience as facts.

He wasn't proclaiming his opinion as fact. You're just assuming because you don't like what he's saying.

Don't worry, it's normal, no one like others opinion.

Avatar image for R3FURBISHED
R3FURBISHED

12408

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#22 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@psymon100 said:

this part was very interesting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9kGsjroJpk#t=15m24s (15m24s, should drop you in)

if true, surely someone would notice. their internet usage would jump massively.

I highly doubt even the expanded upon Live infrastructure could withstand such massive downloads - how many copies of games where bought day one of, say, Call of Duty?

Call of Duty is a 39.5 GB download - do we really think Live could withstand hundreds of thousands of people downloading that at the same time? Not to mention with hundreds of thousands more downloading - system updates, apps, videos, other games etc?

Perhaps its just me, but if when you make a claim and that claim has to be prefaced with "I may be wrong" then that is probably a claim you shouldn't make before you do more homework on it.

Avatar image for R3FURBISHED
R3FURBISHED

12408

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#23 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

Experiences of one do not reflect the realities of many.

The creator of that video is attempting to proclaim his opinions as fact (in a overtly forced and boisterous manner, might I add) where he often makes grandiose claims that are blatantly incorrect.

If he had come out and said "These are my opinions based off of my experiences" then there wouldn't be anything to discuss - but he chose to proclaim his experience as facts.

He wasn't proclaiming his opinion as fact. You're just assuming because you don't like what he's saying.

Don't worry, it's normal, no one like others opinion.

He absolutely was. He absolutely was.

Avatar image for TheRealBigRich
TheRealBigRich

784

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24  Edited By TheRealBigRich
Member since 2010 • 784 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

Also even though he is obviously cow you make it sound like anybody that buys something other than a ps4 is a lem

Cows only own Playstation 4, nothing more.

so he isn't a lem either just saying

Avatar image for psymon100
psymon100

6835

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@psymon100 said:

this part was very interesting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9kGsjroJpk#t=15m24s (15m24s, should drop you in)

if true, surely someone would notice. their internet usage would jump massively.

I highly doubt even the expanded upon Live infrastructure could withstand such massive downloads - how many copies of games where bought day one of, say, Call of Duty?

Call of Duty is a 39.5 GB download - do we really think Live could withstand hundreds of thousands of people downloading that at the same time? Not to mention with hundreds of thousands more downloading - system updates, apps, videos, other games etc?

Perhaps its just me, but if when you make a claim and that claim has to be prefaced with "I may be wrong" then that is probably a claim you shouldn't make before you do more homework on it.

Microsoft's track record with download infrastructure includes supporting updates for the world's most popular operating system, so I think the answer to your question is yes they could easily support that many downloads.

The part I bolded, *nevermind* that's what the guy in the video said.,

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

732

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#26 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

Experiences of one do not reflect the realities of many.

The creator of that video is attempting to proclaim his opinions as fact (in a overtly forced and boisterous manner, might I add) where he often makes grandiose claims that are blatantly incorrect.

If he had come out and said "These are my opinions based off of my experiences" then there wouldn't be anything to discuss - but he chose to proclaim his experience as facts.

He wasn't proclaiming his opinion as fact. You're just assuming because you don't like what he's saying.

Don't worry, it's normal, no one like others opinion.

He absolutely was. He absolutely was.

Oh boy lol. Why do I even bother

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

732

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#27 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@TheRealBigRich said:

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

Also even though he is obviously cow you make it sound like anybody that buys something other than a ps4 is a lem

Cows only own Playstation 4, nothing more.

so he isn't a lem either just saying

He is a lemming..

Avatar image for TheRealBigRich
TheRealBigRich

784

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28 TheRealBigRich
Member since 2010 • 784 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

Also even though he is obviously cow you make it sound like anybody that buys something other than a ps4 is a lem

Cows only own Playstation 4, nothing more.

so he isn't a lem either just saying

He is a lemming..

I guess I just don't get how he is a lemming because he owns a X1 but he isn't a Cow cause he own a ps4. your not making sense

Avatar image for R3FURBISHED
R3FURBISHED

12408

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#29 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@psymon100 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@psymon100 said:

this part was very interesting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9kGsjroJpk#t=15m24s (15m24s, should drop you in)

if true, surely someone would notice. their internet usage would jump massively.

I highly doubt even the expanded upon Live infrastructure could withstand such massive downloads - how many copies of games where bought day one of, say, Call of Duty?

Call of Duty is a 39.5 GB download - do we really think Live could withstand hundreds of thousands of people downloading that at the same time? Not to mention with hundreds of thousands more downloading - system updates, apps, videos, other games etc?

Perhaps its just me, but if when you make a claim and that claim has to be prefaced with "I may be wrong" then that is probably a claim you shouldn't make before you do more homework on it.

Microsoft's track record with download infrastructure includes supporting updates for the world's most popular operating system, so I think the answer to your question is yes they could easily support that many downloads.

The part I bolded, *nevermind* that's what the guy in the video said.,

Point well-received. It seems a little too 'tinfoil hat' to me, or it could be just because it came from the guy in the video that I'm apprehensive.

Avatar image for psymon100
psymon100

6835

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

also interesting his theory at the end, regarding MS getting in with cable companies to get xbox one out there, as xbox one gets daisy chained in with the cable box, and eventually supplants its function as cable dies and time progresses ushering in new technologies the xbox one does the cable box (likely) cannot.

i mean, i'm not going to agree that the gentleman in the video was a lemming by any stretch, we can joke about it yeah sure, the thread title for instance is hilarious. but, lemming, cow, sheep, whatever, some of his observations and predictions are interesting. i don't agree with everything the man says but that video was all right.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

732

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#31 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@TheRealBigRich said:

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

Also even though he is obviously cow you make it sound like anybody that buys something other than a ps4 is a lem

Cows only own Playstation 4, nothing more.

so he isn't a lem either just saying

He is a lemming..

I guess I just don't get how he is a lemming because he owns a X1 but he isn't a Cow cause he own a ps4. your not making sense

He claims to be a lemming on one of his comment he made 3 months ago.


Avatar image for psymon100
psymon100

6835

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

@R3FURBISHED: oh yeah i'm with you man. it's not gospel by any stretch.

Avatar image for renegade311
Renegade311

350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By Renegade311
Member since 2013 • 350 Posts

I don't consider myself a lemming considering I own a PC and every current and next gen system minus the Vita, and have even admitted that the PS4 is the better buy, but I've been very satisfied with the Xbox One, as well as the PS4 and the Wii U. Can't go wrong with any of these systems.

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

9361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#34 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 9361 Posts

Guy in the video is full of shit. I knew something was up when his intro was pure PS exclusives. Everything he says is wrong. Just because you own something doesn't make you less of a fanboy. It means he's willing to waste money to prove a point.

The controller is better than the 360s and in no way is the dead zone bigger. You aren't supposed to use four fingers on the shoulder buttons.

Of course the game installs from the disc, what would be the point in downloading it, it's a waste of resources for MS and for you. MS know that not everyone has unlimited broadband, If someone has a 40GB limit, they aren't going to make you download 33GB from that without a warning. Yeah ok it take a while the first time, but my broadband while decent, would 5x longer to download 33GB then however long it took to install.

So Ryse, DR3 and Forza are supposed to be the best of the best? They're launch games. Lol funny he doesn't say the same about the PS4 where most of their games scored the same if not worst and Killzone is actually supposed to be the best of the best, it's a flagship title and reviewers tore it up.

Look how he defends GT6s market place economy thing, spouting the same shit 'you can unlock it in game' yeah if you have no life and don't like the touch of a women. Yeah sure, you can sit there and save 20m credits for one car. Funny how he doesn't afford the same leniency BS excuses to non Playstation consoles.

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

9361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#35  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 9361 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

Also even though he is obviously cow you make it sound like anybody that buys something other than a ps4 is a lem

Cows only own Playstation 4, nothing more.

That's not true at all. You can own more than one system and not like it or still be a fanboy. Maybe he thought he'd try it out but refused to take his fanboy goggles off.

And you say that, but you called him a lemming in the thread title.

Avatar image for rjdofu
rjdofu

9171

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

I've watched his videos in the past, he's a massive cow, if there's one.

Avatar image for EZs
EZs

1572

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By EZs
Member since 2005 • 1572 Posts

why Americans no like the Xbone?

Avatar image for Snugenz
Snugenz

13388

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Looks like Shewgenja, will not click.

Avatar image for sukraj
sukraj

27859

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#39 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@supercowelitist said:
Loading Video...

He owns all 3 game console.I agree with everything he says.

stop trolling fanboy

Avatar image for Truth_Hurts_U
Truth_Hurts_U

9703

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#40 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

WOW... Guy hit on everything. Really good review.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

46574

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#41 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator  Online
Member since 2004 • 46574 Posts

Isn't that 7th? When has he ever been a Xbox fanboy on YouTube, or am I mistaking him for someone else?

Avatar image for StormyJoe
StormyJoe

7805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#42 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7805 Posts

@supercowelitist:

I have only heard one "complaint" on XBL from other owners - a disk drive failure. But, she got Ryse for free, so she said she was happy.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

6843

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#43  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Hahaha, lem scum ITT in total ruins trying to stem the damage. Spoiler alert: it's too late. It was always too late.

Avatar image for xboxdone74
XboxDone74

2116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#44 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

7th is great.

Avatar image for xboxdone74
XboxDone74

2116

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@rjdofu: the dude's owned every console that ever existed. have you seen his collection vid? he could open his own museum.

Avatar image for FoxbatAlpha
FoxbatAlpha

10669

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#46 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@supercowelitist said:
Loading Video...

He owns all 3 game console.I agree with everything he says.

Going by your name....................... I guess you would agree.

Avatar image for Heil68
Heil68

58510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 58510 Posts

If only I would of consulted him before buying an Xbone. :(

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

9471

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

#48 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9471 Posts

I can't stand listening to him complain like a child. His attitude represents everything that's wrong with the gaming community.

Avatar image for BeardMaster
BeardMaster

1686

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49 BeardMaster
Member since 2012 • 1686 Posts

The constant buttrock in the background combined with having the speaking ability of a kindergartner makes this video completely unwatchable.

Avatar image for good_sk8er7
good_sk8er7

4327

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#50  Edited By good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts
@TheRealBigRich said:

Hey everyone has a right to his opinion and in my opinion its not a piece of shit. The fact that his reason that X1 has Drm is because the game is installing even when the ps4 does the same thing let me know he not very smart .

He literally said they install on PS4.

He said that when you're connected to the internet it takes a long time to install the game, because he believes its downloading from the internet. He also says that when he disconnects it from the internet it takes a short period of time, like the PS4 does.