LawBreakers Coming to PS4

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

======================================

LawBreakers’ Gravity-Defying-Combat coming to PlayStation 4PlayStation 4 gamers will be able to beat gravity into submission and compete in gravity-defying competition in LawBreakers, the new multiplayer first-person shooter (FPS) from renowned game designer Cliff Bleszinski and Boss Key Productions.LawBreakers will be enhanced for PS4 Pro and promises to challenge even the best players to bring their skills, get off the ground and deliver death from every angle as they experience thrilling fast-paced, omni-directional gunplay with innovative movement systems and combat abilities.From the mind of Bleszinski, LawBreakers is set in a brand new futuristic world where the laws of gravity have been turned upside down. A war between the Law and the Breakers rages across a variety of iconic locations such as the boiling oceans of the Santa Monica coastline to the gravity-ravaged Grand Canyon and beyond.Today Nexon also revealed its business model for the game which sees the base game starting at just $29.99. In addition, the company confirmed that there will be no season pass-style program and that all future content updates will be free. Also, there are no “pay-to-win” mechanics in the game, just a robust offering of cosmetics for players to earn via the game’s Stash-Box system.
DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

I swore Cliffy B said fucks to console and wanted to keep this PC exclusive. Why the sudden change of heart, I wonder Mr. Cliffy B?

Either way, I'm sure PS4 owners will likely buy LawBreakers on there PC's but good for the game that more people will play it more so I guess.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

@the_master_race said:
Loading Video...

======================================

LawBreakers’ Gravity-Defying-Combat coming to PlayStation 4PlayStation 4 gamers will be able to beat gravity into submission and compete in gravity-defying competition in LawBreakers, the new multiplayer first-person shooter (FPS) from renowned game designer Cliff Bleszinski and Boss Key Productions.LawBreakers will be enhanced for PS4 Pro and promises to challenge even the best players to bring their skills, get off the ground and deliver death from every angle as they experience thrilling fast-paced, omni-directional gunplay with innovative movement systems and combat abilities.From the mind of Bleszinski, LawBreakers is set in a brand new futuristic world where the laws of gravity have been turned upside down. A war between the Law and the Breakers rages across a variety of iconic locations such as the boiling oceans of the Santa Monica coastline to the gravity-ravaged Grand Canyon and beyond.Today Nexon also revealed its business model for the game which sees the base game starting at just $29.99. In addition, the company confirmed that there will be no season pass-style program and that all future content updates will be free. Also, there are no “pay-to-win” mechanics in the game, just a robust offering of cosmetics for players to earn via the game’s Stash-Box system.

Interesting. Sony fucked xbox with this one. Why is there no xbox release?

the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the_master_race

@davillain- said:

I swore Cliffy B said fucks to console and wanted to keep this PC exclusive. Why the sudden change of heart, I wonder Mr. Cliffy B?

Either way, I'm sure PS4 owners will likely buy LawBreakers on there PC's but good for the game that more people will play it more so I guess.

because F**K Exclusives

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@loe12k said:

When the biggest hype going for you is reselling an upgrade to the same 30M people that bought your first console, you're probably going to miss out on games.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

Just that teeny tiny 10 seconds of opening makes me hate Greg Miller that little bit more.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@the_master_race: And speaking of fucks to exclusive. Expect Lawbreakers to get a lot of attention at E3 this year. It will be shown at PC Gamer's PC Gaming show (June 12 10am pt live) for sure and LawBreakers has been on my radar for awhile so looking forward to PC Game Show.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

PCows will just get this on their PC instead of PS4 anyway right.... anyway their social media says it'll be on PC/PS4 first and they'll probably wait on Scorpio to come out later so it will be the superior console version.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By loe12k

@Shewgenja said:
@loe12k said:

When the biggest hype going for you is reselling an upgrade to the same 30M people that bought your first console, you're probably going to miss out on games.

I'm getting a PS4. I swapping an xbox one for PS4 when i buy the Scorpio.

I be the first to complain if MS got new games at E3, trust me.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@loe12k: high-five dude. And hey, it's entirely possible that MS has some contractual agreement that no developer working on a Scorpio title is allowed to announce their game before E3. The industry is weird like that.

the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_master_race
@davillain- said:

@the_master_race: And speaking of fucks to exclusive. Expect Lawbreakers to get a lot of attention at E3 this year. It will be shown at PC Gamer's PC Gaming show (June 12 10am pt live) for sure and LawBreakers has been on my radar for awhile so looking forward to PC Game Show.

for now I and @R4gn4r0k have our eyes on Rising Storm 2

=========================================

Loading Video...

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 loe12k

@Shewgenja said:

@loe12k: high-five dude. And hey, it's entirely possible that MS has some contractual agreement that no developer working on a Scorpio title is allowed to announce their game before E3. The industry is weird like that.

Of course, not long to go to find out now!

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Looks bland and boring.

I'll stick with Overwatch.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#14 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

Stupid looking multiplat.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

played the beta over the weekend.

The biggest problem with this game right now are the maps..they're small. One mode has players getting control over a ball and bring it to the other team's side. Problem is once the ball is grabbed its possible to boost to the goal in less than 3 seconds. The game can be enjoyable,but it can also be abit too chaotic

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

Cool. I always thought the game looked great and had been hoping to see it make its way to consoles. I would prefer an Xbox One version but if that doesn't happen then I'll get it for the PS4 when I get one.

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jv303
Member since 2014 • 545 Posts

So the shooter landscape for this Fall is...

Destiny 2 (with early content on PS4)

COD WW2 (also with early content on PS4)

SWBF2 (marketing deal with PS4, but no early content - maybe some PSVR stuff like last time)

LawBreakers (PS4 console exclusive)

Xbox is a jooooooke.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lawlessx

@jv303 said:

SWBF2 (marketing deal with PS4, but no early content - maybe some PSVR stuff like last time)

Xbox is a jooooooke.

3 of the 4 games are also on the xbox..and did you really just use a marketing deal as a plus? lol

Avatar image for deactivated-593cdba6e9a93
deactivated-593cdba6e9a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-593cdba6e9a93
Member since 2017 • 78 Posts

@jv303 said:

Xbox is a jooooooke.

Considering all the crying about ROTTR, it seems hypocritical to now be bragging about money hatting content. sad

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46278 Posts

@the_master_race: ^^

The beta for Rising Storm was really great. I got my share of shooters now.

Rising storm 2 coming out on the 30th of may has got me hyped!

I wanted to check out the beta for Lawbreakers but never did... I dunno if I'm still a fan of the shooters I was so into with Quake 3, UT 2k3 and UT 2k4....

the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 the_master_race

@R4gn4r0k said:

@the_master_race: ^^

The beta for Rising Storm was really great. I got my share of shooters now.

Rising storm 2 coming out on the 30th of may has got me hyped!

I wanted to check out the beta for Lawbreakers but never did... I dunno if I'm still a fan of the shooters I was so into with Quake 3, UT 2k3 and UT 2k4....

shit , that reminded me of Quake Champions ,most of impressions been negative so far , hope it doesn't ruin id

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

lol $30. Should be f2p. This game has no chance

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@davillain- said:

It will be very hard to drag gamers away from overwatch. Lawbreakers needs all the help it can get. Hence, coming to PS4.

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#24 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

Never heard of this game.

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#25 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts

Watched a bit of it on Twitch the other day. Had a bit of a UT vibe (maybe only in pace). Not sure how this would handle with a controller though.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kvally

@jv303 said:

Xbox is a jooooooke.

Destiny 2 (best performance, best online and best graphics on Xbox with same content as PS4)

COD WW2 (best performance, best online and best graphics on Xbox with same content as PS4)

SWBF2 (best performance, best online and best graphics on Xbox with same content as PS4 as well as first on Xbox)

Lawbreakers (multiplatform PC and PS4 currently because Xbox doesn't have VR...it's a VR game...VR hasn't been announced for Xbox)

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jv303

@kvally: Um. Lawbreakers is not a VR game.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

CliffyB already said on Twitter that there's no reason they can't bring it out on Xbox later... which will probably happen. Not that I care about it... it's MP :)

granddogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 granddogg
Member since 2006 • 731 Posts

played in beta#2 game is fun as hell...for 30buck you cant go wrong

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kvally

@jv303: lol ya think?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@hrt_rulz01 said:

CliffyB already said on Twitter that there's no reason they can't bring it out on Xbox later... which will probably happen. Not that I care about it... it's MP :)

I'll just get Destiny 2 and not bother with LawBreakers until I see the reviews first.

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jv303

@kvally: You know what I think? I think Lawbreakers, along with stuff like Paragon and Dreadnought, is coming to the PS4 and not the Xbox because it's just not worth the cost for smaller developers to waste their time porting games to a platform nobody plays.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kvally

@jv303: that would mean you have no idea what you are talking about.

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jv303

Well, I certainly know more about these games than you do, as I can actually play them.

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1118 Posts

No fair, PS4 can't get all the games.

Realmjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#36 Realmjumper
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts

@lawlessx said:

played the beta over the weekend.

The biggest problem with this game right now are the maps..they're small. One mode has players getting control over a ball and bring it to the other team's side. Problem is once the ball is grabbed its possible to boost to the goal in less than 3 seconds. The game can be enjoyable,but it can also be abit too chaotic

Play as Juggernaut and guard the goal with the Wall ability, kick, and shotgun. Works wonders.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@gago-gago said:

PCows will just get this on their PC instead of PS4 anyway right.... anyway their social media says it'll be on PC/PS4 first and they'll probably wait on Scorpio to come out later so it will be the superior console version.

Yes just like we can get most xbox one exclusives.hhahahaaa

This is a testament to how the problem of the xbox brand continues to escalate,another game that lemmings will not be playing..lol

Well at least you have power right..

@lawlessx said:

3 of the 4 games are also on the xbox..and did you really just use a marketing deal as a plus? lol

Are you new here? Oh wait you have almost 50,000 post have you forget how COD map packs was enough to beat PS3 games?

Lemmings really have memory problems is like last gen never happen.

@kvally said:

Destiny 2 (best performance, best online and best graphics on Xbox with same content as PS4)

COD WW2 (best performance, best online and best graphics on Xbox with same content as PS4)

SWBF2 (best performance, best online and best graphics on Xbox with same content as PS4 as well as first on Xbox)

Lawbreakers (multiplatform PC and PS4 currently because Xbox doesn't have VR...it's a VR game...VR hasn't been announced for Xbox)

NO all of those will be superior on PC with free online game and mouse and keyboard support,i thought you were a manticore funny you don't know those facts...lol

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 lawlessx

COD map packs enough to beat PS3 games? This was never a thing tormentos...i should know..i was here too.

Hilarious how you're talking about memory problems when cows basically called microsoft the Anti Christ for making an exclusive deal for tomb raider. Gonna just let that slide and look for something else to cry about?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

lolbreakers indeed.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

I tend to play my MP shooters on console since most of my friends are on PS4 so this is great news for me. Looking forward to this, it's been on my radar for a while. Good on Cliffy B bringing this to consoles.

Sony owned MS with this one. Considering the nice cozy relationship Cliffy B had with MS last gen this must be a stab in the back that it's being announced for PC and PS4 first and not Xbone. Either way TLHBO.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@kvally: SOOO...you traded being a troll for being stupid now? Interesting.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#42  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@loe12k said:

LOL! Was Lawbreakers even in development for Xbone first and foremost?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kvally

@vfighter: is that the best you could come up with? Come on I have seen you do better. Try again, I have all day.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 kvally

@tormentos: true. Microsoft Windows PC > Scorpio > PS Pro.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 tormentos

@kvally said:

To late for the fix lemming..ahahahahaha

@lawlessx said:

COD map packs enough to beat PS3 games? This was never a thing tormentos...i should know..i was here too.

Hilarious how you're talking about memory problems when cows basically called microsoft the Anti Christ for making an exclusive deal for tomb raider. Gonna just let that slide and look for something else to cry about?

Yes it was want me to go thread hunting hell some of those lemmings still here,and yes i was to and i remember very well.

No some cows cry about it,i am on record claiming that sony does the same and that i have no problem with time exclusives games.

Is not me pretending that lemming didn't ride COD map packs.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 kvally

@tormentos said:
@kvally said:

To late for the fix lemming..ahahahahaha

@lawlessx said:

Yes it was want me to go thread hunting hell some of those lemmings still here,and yes i was to and i remember very well.

No some cows cry about it,i am on record claiming that sony does the same and that i have no problem with time exclusives games.

Is not me pretending that lemming didn't ride COD map packs.

Too late for the fix, but still true! I love being a manticore. I win no matter what!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 tormentos

@kvally said:

Too late for the fix, but still true! I love being a manticore. I win no matter what!

Save it lemming...hahahhahaa you can't hide your love for MS..lol

Come one be like me and embrace it don't hide it..hahhaaaa

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-scorpio-console-is-promising-cliff-bleszinski/1100-6450252/

In a Reddit AMA today for LawBreakers was asked for his thoughts on Scorpio. He praised Microsoft for "getting their sh** together" and mentioned that an Xbox One version of LawBreakers could happen.

"MS is getting their sh** together. They're putting it in a backpack or in a shit museum and getting it alllll together," Bleszinski said. "Scorpio is promising. MS bet on Kinect too hard last round. Don't rule out an Xbox version [of LawBreakers], btw."

----=

Not that I really care about this game, at least not ATM. :P

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 kvally

@tormentos said:
@kvally said:

Save it lemming...hahahhahaa you can't hide your love for MS..lol

Come one be like me and embrace it don't hide it..hahhaaaa

I love embracing my PS Pro, my Windows PC and my Xbox One S. I like to love to all their ports!!

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#50  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

So, another game that went from 'hardcore PC exclusive' to 'consolized casual crap', in just a few seconds!