Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Jesus feking Christ. All you two do is snap at each other. Lets just accept peoples opinions. B4X doesn't like rehashes. He explains his reasons. Lostrib doesn't seem to care, but still pokes at B4X for a reaction I guess. This is all whats happening here.

I will buy this game on PS4 because I owned a 360 last gen and never played it. For me, its a good deal. Now the no upgrade from PS3 to PS4 thing is shit. They should get on that. But noone is making anyone rebuy the game I suppose. And I still want Uncharted 1-3 collection.

Dude he's in love with me. Please step aside and let the boy have his fantasy. Why would you try to crush his dreams?

I would be ashamed!! :p

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#252 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Jesus feking Christ. All you two do is snap at each other. Lets just accept peoples opinions. B4X doesn't like rehashes. He explains his reasons. Lostrib doesn't seem to care, but still pokes at B4X for a reaction I guess. This is all whats happening here.

I will buy this game on PS4 because I owned a 360 last gen and never played it. For me, its a good deal. Now the no upgrade from PS3 to PS4 thing is shit. They should get on that. But noone is making anyone rebuy the game I suppose. And I still want Uncharted 1-3 collection.

Dude he's in love with me. Please step aside and let the boy have his fantasy. Why would you try to crush his dreams?

Funny you quote the actor from "The Crush". :P

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

...in a completely different movie

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

I'll bet.

Loading Video...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

I'll bet.

Loading Video...

...are you coming on to me?

Sorry, I'm not into dudes

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

I'll bet.

Loading Video...

...are you coming on to me?

Sorry, I'm not into dudes

Loading Video...