Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19505 Posts

@nepu7supastar7: Do any of them involve avoiding handshakes with other survivors? Or wearing masks, gloves or suits when going outside? Or minute infectious particles that you cannot see? Or a virus being passed on from normal people with no symptoms? Or wrapping up dead bodies in body bags to avoid infecting others? Or people forced to live in their basements to avoid the plague? Or people being forced to rely on delivery services to survive? Again, a zombie virus is an entirely different ball park from an actual virus.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#52 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@Jag85:

Calm down. I'm just saying that zombie viruses don't all spread by visible means. Sometimes all you need is get it into your system in general. I dunno about the avoiding handshakes part for all the stories because not all of them go into that amount of detail. But at the same time, they don't all work the same way.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Jag85

@nepu7supastar7: Cool. Let's just agree to disagree then.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#54 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8469 Posts

@Jag85 said:

@pc_rocks: Sorry bruv, but you're reaching like mad. Equating a zombie apocalypse to an actual viral pandemic. Seriously? Since when did zombies become an "invisible" threat? Get real.

Again, what part of the world are you even talking about? The pandemic is at different stages in different places. It's progressed far more than you think in certain places. IIRC, you said you live somewhere over in Asia? AFAIK, the Coronavirus situation in most of Asia, outside of China, is nowhere near as bad as it is over here in Europe, which has now replaced China as the epicenter of the pandemic.

I already explained to you, won't like to repeat my self over and over again.

I'm talking about Europe or more specifically Germany. Most people are doing their groceries themselves, some people out of fear has become heavily reliant on delivery services but in super markets, parks I see similar crowds. They are less, yes. Respecting the laws/guidelines the authorities has laid out but definitely not as worse as you're making it out to be. Heard similar things from my friends/family in the UK.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Jag85

@pc_rocks: Is Germany under lockdown yet? The UK has just recently come under lockdown. Supermarkets round the local area are now virtually empty, only allowing several customers inside at any one time. The local high street which was normally packed full of people is now mostly empty. The police can fine or detain people if they walk around in groups larger than pairs of two. Delivery services are getting over-loaded and over-burdened with orders. And now our very own incompetent Prime Minister has been infected with the coronavirus. But of course, the situation is far worse over in Spain and Italy, the epicenter of the virus in Europe.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#56 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8469 Posts

@Jag85 said:

@pc_rocks: Is Germany under lockdown yet? The UK has just recently come under lockdown. Local supermarkets round where I live are now virtually empty, only allowing several customers inside at any one time. The local high street which was normally packed full of people is now mostly empty. The police can fine or detain people if they walk around in crowds larger than than pairs of two. Delivery services are getting over-loaded and over-burdened with orders. And now our very own incompetent Prime Minister has caught the Coronavirus. But of course, the situation is far worse over in Spain and Italy, the epicenter of the virus in Europe.

Yes, Germany is also under lockdown. People in crowds larger than a pair is not allowed only if you are living together. All these things are in place as well but at actual number of people out on the streets/supermarkets haven't changed much. I would say it's more like less dense but yeah, there are always lots of people out.