Killzone Shadow Fall sells 2.1 million copies worldwide.

• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

Congrats Sony and Guerrilla Games. Good to see them sell so well despite stiff competition from BF4 and COD. With KZSF and Knack selling so well, SCE is off to a strong start.

PS EU Twitter

NEWS | We've sold 2.1 million units of the #PS4 exclusive Killzone Shadow Fall globally! Thank you for your support! #4ThePlayers

SALES OF PLAYSTATION®4 (PS4™) EXCLUSIVE SOFTWARE TITLE, KILLZONE™ SHADOW FALL, EXCEED 2.1 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE

The Highly Acclaimed PS4 Launch Title Makes Great Contribution to the Expansion of the PS4 Platform

Tokyo, January 30, 2014 – Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCE) today announced that the global sales of the PlayStation®4 (PS4™) exclusive title, KILLZONE™ SHADOW FALL, exceeded 2.1 million units*1 as of January 15, 2014. The latest installment in the award-winning KILLZONE™ franchise delivers a compelling storyline along with rich gaming experiences. The title has received significant acclaim from users worldwide, and has made a great contribution to the expansion of the PS4 platform.

“I am thrilled that so many users have been enjoying KILLZONE SHADOW FALL since the launch of PS4,” said Shuhei Yoshida, President of Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios (SCE WWS). “This title fully embraces the creativity of the development team at Guerrilla Games*2 based in the Netherlands, and is a perfect representation of what SCE WWS has to offer. SCE will continue to deliver exciting software titles, and is currently developing more than 30 titles including DRIVECLUB™, inFAMOUS Second Son™ and The Order: 1886™, which offer entertainment experiences only possible on PS4.”

The KILLZONE series, exclusive to PlayStation® platforms, covers the conflicts between the Interplanetary Strategic Alliance (ISA) and the Helghast Empire. KILLZONE SHADOW FALL introduces a new chapter of the saga on the ISA's stronghold, Planet Vekta. Play as Lucas Kellan, an elite soldier/intelligence officer of the Vektan Government who faces various challenges to stop the terrorist group Black Hand from destroying the planet. Guerrilla Games has continued to release updates for the title after its launch in North America and Europe, such as game patches which offer better support on both single and multiplayer modes. The team is also currently working hard on a multiplayer expansion pack with additional features, as well as preparing two FREE multiplayer maps for the KILLZONE community. The release dates for the DLC will be announced shortly.

SCE will continuously expand the world of PS4 through the introduction of attractive software titles and network services.

*1 Includes both Blu-ray Disc™ sell-in quantities and download version sales on PlayStation®Store.

*2 A studio under SCE WWS which develops the KILLZONE franchise.

I guess when all you have are 2 exclusive titles, your forced to buy shit games. Sad day in the gaming world. RIP Sony.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

I guess when all you have are 2 exclusive titles, your forced to buy shit games. Sad day in the gaming world. RIP Sony.

So.....much....butthurt.

Avatar image for unbiasedgamergs
UnbiasedGamerGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By UnbiasedGamerGS
Member since 2014 • 32 Posts

Good sales. This game did decent in reviews and it had to compete with COD:Ghost and BF4. Xbox One best game(Forza 5) only manage to sold 500,000 unites world wide

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

Yeah I'm not seeing cod or bf4 on the new console as stiff competition. Most people interested in those two shooters knew there was going to be a small install base with which to play online. Everyone I know bought for ps3/360 because they wanted to play with as many as possible. Knack? Well that really was the major competition for kzsf. Its good numbers, my friends say the game is better than it was received, looking forward to getting it someday.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@I_can_haz said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

@StrongBlackVine said:
@Floppy_Jim said:

FPS4, herp lé derp. That seems rather high, good for them. I'd take a working BF4 over Killzone if I owned a PS4 though.

PS4 is going to have the best sales in EVERY genre(except platformers Nintendo has that market).

RTS? MMORPG? Visual novels? Flight sims?

Every genre that is popular on console then. Visual novel is genre...is that a fancy name for a comic book?

RPGs and platformers will probably sell better on PC, as will strategy games in general. Shooters, too. Fighting games is a toss up, it's whatever the FGC decides. Last gen it was the 360. This gen, who knows.

Wrong, it was the PS3. I'm a huge fighting game fan and would know this. SF, SC, MK, DOA, etc. all sold better on PS3.

No it didn't. Including the Exclusive figthters on the 360, and a few close sales on multiplats, the 360 sold more fighting games than the PS3. BARLY. Then again, with bad selling nich garbage like Guilty Gear and Blazeblue who can blame anyone.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about as usual....

SOUL CALIBUR V

Soul Calibur V PS3 - 0.64 million sold

Soul Calibur V 360 - 0.52 million sold

MK9

MK9 PS3 - 2.4 million sold

MK9 360 - 1.79 million sold

Street Fighter 4

SF4 PS3 - 2.08 million sold

SF4 360 - 1.68 million sold

SFxTekken

SFxT PS3 - 0.69 million sold

SFxT 360 - 0.39 million sold

DOA5

DOA 5 PS3 - 0.45 million sold

DOA 5 360 - 0.22 million sold

Tekken 6

Tekken 6 PS3 - 2.6 million sold

Tekken 6 360 - 1.23 million sold

Tekken Tag 2

TTT2 PS3 - 0.68 million sold

TTT 2 360 -0.28 million sold

With the exception of a few games like Soul Calibur 4 and Injustice, every fighting game sold better on PS3.

I think it's probably changed since then, given the fact that every major tournament uses the 360 version, mostly at the demand of the players. Even EVO is switching over nex year. Apparently the 360 verion of most fighters (especially Capcom titles) run better on 360.

And yo, VGChartz as a source? Get the **** out of here.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56  Edited By heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Jesus. That means they get to make another one.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By I_can_haz

@DarkLink77 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@I_can_haz said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

@StrongBlackVine said:
@Floppy_Jim said:

FPS4, herp lé derp. That seems rather high, good for them. I'd take a working BF4 over Killzone if I owned a PS4 though.

PS4 is going to have the best sales in EVERY genre(except platformers Nintendo has that market).

Every genre that is popular on console then. Visual novel is genre...is that a fancy name for a comic book?

RPGs and platformers will probably sell better on PC, as will strategy games in general. Shooters, too. Fighting games is a toss up, it's whatever the FGC decides. Last gen it was the 360. This gen, who knows.

Wrong, it was the PS3. I'm a huge fighting game fan and would know this. SF, SC, MK, DOA, etc. all sold better on PS3.

No it didn't. Including the Exclusive figthters on the 360, and a few close sales on multiplats, the 360 sold more fighting games than the PS3. BARLY. Then again, with bad selling nich garbage like Guilty Gear and Blazeblue who can blame anyone.

SOUL CALIBUR V

MK9

Street Fighter 4

SFxTekken

DOA5

Tekken 6

Tekken Tag 2

With the exception of a few games like Soul Calibur 4 and Injustice, every fighting game sold better on PS3.

I think it's probably changed since then, given the fact that every major tournament uses the 360 version, mostly at the demand of the players. Even EVO is switching over nex year. Apparently the 360 verion of most fighters (especially Capcom titles) run better on 360.

Spoken like a true noob. They run games on 360 at EVO because apparently 360 versions have a slightly more stable framerate in a lot of these fighting games, and EVO is American event. It has nothing to do with sales. Japan is the big reason why all the fighting games sell better on PS3. The FGC in Japan alone is huge and is probably the biggest anywhere in the world. Guess which country 360 tanked in? You guessed it, Japan. Next time you try to argue make sure you actually know what the **** you're talking about instead of spewing fanboy horse shit. Also, there's nothing wrong with using VGchartz to track software sales, they are pretty accurate in that regard. Unless you've got a better source which there isn't.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DarkLink77

@I_can_haz said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@I_can_haz said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

@StrongBlackVine said:
@Floppy_Jim said:

SOUL CALIBUR V

MK9

Street Fighter 4

SFxTekken

DOA5

Tekken 6

Tekken Tag 2

Spoken like a true noob. They run games on 360 at EVo because apparently 360 vs gas a more stable framerate in a lot of these fighting games. Has nothing to do with sales. Japan is the big reason why all the fighting games sell better on PS3. The FGC in Japan alone is huge and is the biggest anywhere in the world. Guess which country 360 tanked in? You guessed it, Japan. Next time you try to argue make sure you actually know whyat the **** you're talking about instead of spewing fanboy horse shit. Also, there's nothing wrong with using VGchartz to track software sales, they are pretty accurate in that regard. Unless you've got a better source which there isn't.

No shit. That's what I said.

The market may be bigger in Japan, but those players have to change over to the 360 versions now because of the framerate and timing differences between the two systems. A lot of the top Japanese players wouldn't even touch the 360 versions of those games because of those differences. Now, because every big tournament is using the 360 version as a standard, those players have had to switch over, and that player base is rather large. And of course VGChartz doesn't track downloadable purchases, which have had an impact as well.

And no, their software tracking numbers are terrible. They are usually at least 200,000 units over or under what has actually been reported by publishers. For some games, they are off by millions. There are better choices if you know where to look. Look at Capcom's internal numbers vs. VgChartz. They don't match up.

This isn't about fanboyism. It's about a large majority of the international FGC having abandoned the PS3 as a platform on most titles, save for the ones where only PS3 versions are being released (Blazblue, for example). There's a lot of games where the 360 versions sold better, and a lot where they sold worse. Right now, the trend seems to be favoring the 360, because it's the de facto platform in Europe and the Americas, and that's where the big tournaments are. Calm your tits.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

I literally just beat it right now and I'm watching the credits as I type. The game was good to me, so congrats to gg. The game was a little boring at first but it picked up in the end. It is better than kz 2 and 3 imo by default since Rico (I hate him so much) isn't in this game.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By I_can_haz

@DarkLink77 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@I_can_haz said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

@StrongBlackVine said:
@Floppy_Jim said:

SOUL CALIBUR V

MK9

Street Fighter 4

SFxTekken

DOA5

Tekken 6

Tekken Tag 2

Spoken like a true noob. They run games on 360 at EVo because apparently 360 vs gas a more stable framerate in a lot of these fighting games. Has nothing to do with sales. Japan is the big reason why all the fighting games sell better on PS3. The FGC in Japan alone is huge and is the biggest anywhere in the world. Guess which country 360 tanked in? You guessed it, Japan. Next time you try to argue make sure you actually know whyat the **** you're talking about instead of spewing fanboy horse shit. Also, there's nothing wrong with using VGchartz to track software sales, they are pretty accurate in that regard. Unless you've got a better source which there isn't.

The market may be bigger in Japan, but those players have to change over to the 360 versions now because of the framerate and timing differences between the two systems. A lot of the top Japanese players wouldn't even touch the 360 versions of those games because of those differences. Now, because every big tournament is using the 360 version as a standard, those players have had to switch over, and that player base is rather large. And of course VGChartz doesn't track downloadable purchases, which have had an impact as well.

And no, their software tracking numbers are terrible. They are usually at least 200,000 units over or under what has actually been reported by publishers. For some games, they are off by millions. Look at Capcom's internal numbers vs. VgChartz. They don't match up.

This isn't about fanboyism. It's about a large majority of the international FGC having abandoned the PS3 as a platformon most titles, save for the ones where only PS3 versions are being released (Blazblue, for example). There's a lot of games where the 360 versions sold better, and a lot where they sold worse. Right now, the trend seems to be favoring the 360, because it's the de facto platform in Europe and the Americas, and that's where the big tournaments are. Calm your tits.

VGChartz isn't as far off as you claim. Street Fighter int he link you posted is at 3.3 million units sold total on 3 platforms. VGChartz has them at 3.76 million. Hardly the millions that you claim.

Also I'd like you to provide a link that shows Japanese players buying more fighting games on 360 in Japan compared to the PS3. You saying it doesn't make it true. Provide links and evidence to back up your claims.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By DarkLink77

@I_can_haz said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@I_can_haz said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

@StrongBlackVine said:
@Floppy_Jim said:

SOUL CALIBUR V

MK9

Street Fighter 4

SFxTekken

DOA5

Tekken 6

Tekken Tag 2

And no, their software tracking numbers are terrible. They are usually at least 200,000 units over or under what has actually been reported by publishers. For some games, they are off by millions. Look at Capcom's internal numbers vs. VgChartz. They don't match up.

This isn't about fanboyism. It's about a large majority of the international FGC having abandoned the PS3 as a platformon most titles, save for the ones where only PS3 versions are being released (Blazblue, for example). There's a lot of games where the 360 versions sold better, and a lot where they sold worse. Right now, the trend seems to be favoring the 360, because it's the de facto platform in Europe and the Americas, and that's where the big tournaments are. Calm your tits.

VGChartz isn't as far off as you claim. Street Fighter int he link you posted is at 3.3 million units sold total on 3 platforms. VGChartz has them at 3.76 million.

Also I'd like you to provide a link that shows Japanese players buying more fighting games on 360 in Japan compared to the PS3. You saying it doesn't make it true. Provide links and evidence to back up your claims.

So you don't think being off by almost half a million copies is a big deal when that information is easy to access and is regularly updated? That's nearly 1/6th of the game's total sales. In fact, that's more than what I said they were generally off by, which was about 200,000. So that's more than double what I said. Some games, though, they are legitimately off by millions. Resident Evil 5, for example, is listed by VGChartz at 8.34 million. Capcom has it as 6.5 million. That's a huge discrepancy.

I never said that they were? I said they had to switch over to learn the timing differences. Most of them are probably practicing in the arcades, and playing the other versions at home. They just have to have access to those versions to practice, as do American and European players who formally had to have access to the PS3 versions (which was what EVO and the other big tourneys ran for a long time). Has that spurred sales in Japan? Who knows.

The only thing I was saying was that the competitive FGC has chosen to make a switch. I would imagine that spurred some sales, especially of use versions of those games. But that's hard to track.

Next gen I would imagine it will favor PS4 because of hardware.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

this makes it the best selling bad game out there. 6/10

I guess congratulations are in order.

Batt1eRatt1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Batt1eRatt1e
Member since 2014 • 131 Posts

Too bad the high sales are due to it being bundled and not on it's own merits. A lot of people online trying to sell their copies of Flopzone.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#64 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Filthy casuals.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

of course it did. there's no way the best shooter of generation eight was going to sell bad.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/battlefield-4 >http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/call-of-duty-ghosts> http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/killzone-shadow-fall

Not quite the best shooter of the generation

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

of course it did. there's no way the best shooter of generation eight was going to sell bad.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/battlefield-4 >http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/call-of-duty-ghosts> http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/killzone-shadow-fall

So,not going to defend your stupid statement?

BruceBenzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 BruceBenzing
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

Further proof PS4 owners hve low standards for FPS games. That steaming pile of garbage will never grace my system....

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

KZ:SF didnt get a 6/10 you troll

Batt1eRatt1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Batt1eRatt1e
Member since 2014 • 131 Posts

@brucebenzing: I never played it but my buddy who owns every system except the Apple Pippin said it's the biggest disappointment thus far and a stain on PS4s life already. Said it was trash. Then again his expectations for TitanFall are low, although he does feel it will be far better than FlopZone.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

Doesn't change the fact that the games sucks.I traded in mine as soon as i finished it.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@batt1eratt1e said:

Too bad the high sales are due to it being bundled and not on it's own merits. A lot of people online trying to sell their copies of Flopzone.

Flopza gets bundled all the time(cheap bundles) and still can't push any real numbers.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts
@GrenadeLauncher said:

lmao all this lem damage control

Killzone Shadow Fall >>>> Wryte-Off Son of Bitch, Cardboardza Microtransactions 5, Dud Framerates 3, Filler Shitstink and Crimson Mistake.

Butthurt lems hate to see Killzone do well. I don't give a shit what it scored and I thought it was letdown myself, but Killzone continue to be the best-selling launch exclusive. #dealwithit

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

LOL, Flopzone Shadow Falls Asleep. Good feat for a mediocre FPS, I guess. Enough to make desperate Cows go apeshit, like we're seeing right now, LOL.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#75  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

Well, what else was there to buy, Knack?

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

@Vatusus where did I mention Halo 4 in my comment?

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#77 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

flopzone

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Two words for everyone:

System Seller.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

And this make your first post look even more stupid,since you are admitting that even that Ghost and BF4 are higher rated than Killzone it sold 2.1 million copies..hahahaha

@freedomfreak said:

Bundled.

Shooter.

Not much else to buy.

Inb4ubutthurtjelly

Good numbers, but I'm not surprised.

Just like Forza bundles,just like Ryse bundles just like DR3 bundles,just like BF4 bundles just like Ghost bundles..and on march just like Infamous Bundle and just like Titanfall bundles...

It is a sad excuse to downplay sales.

There are more shooters on PS4 than on xbox one,and still Killzone sold 2.1 million it had an attach rate of 50% that is incredible..

@mems_1224 said:

Well there isn't anything else to play on PS4 so its not surprising.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

@Evo_nine said:

Whelp....when there is nothing else to buy, and it forced down your throat, usually you settle for dogshit.

Maybe that explain why Forza sold 1 million and DR3 to...lol

@Alucard_Prime said:

I'm glad a game like this sold well on the PS4, a bland FPS shooter that brings nothing new to the genre, I guess we will see more of those on the PS4. I have not played the game, but I'm pretty sure I read it does not support campain co-op online and using a microphone to chat online? These are things I take for granted now as a 360 owner, and while online co-op is not always needed it would have certainly benefited a showcase title like this. I'm happy for the studios who worked on this but I just don't think this is the right title to boast high sales for.

All those things can be say about DR3 and Forza 5...

Don't be so butthurt the game sold because it sold period,for what ever reason you may use to damage control it,it sold very well considering it has fierce competition from basically the 2 strongest FPS out there and still sold 2.1 million.

I would love to see Halo get release the same day as CD and BF to see how sales work for it..

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 MonsieurX

So,good rating = good sales?

What about Knack?

@tormentos said:
@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

And this make your first post look even more stupid,since you are admitting that even that Ghost and BF4 are higher rated than Killzone it sold 2.1 million copies..hahahaha

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#82 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@GamingGod999 said:

You didnt. I just used the same logic as you did to show yours was flawed

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#83 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

As the usual "nothing else to buy" and "it was bundled"

It was actually the largest selling bundle out of all the bundles. Not really surprised though considering all the hype it got. Not like there was much else to play on the system at launch. It was either KZ:SF or Resogun. If you wanted a 3rd game ACIV: Black Flag would be it. CoD:Ghost and BF4 had so many issues, it was better just to wait 2-3 months for all the bugs to be fixed. Those are actually the 3 main games I own for my PS4.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@I_can_haz:

It should... it was the only exclusive on that platform not to suck sh!t.

raging_user

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 raging_user
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

If the production values are high enough and the graphics are top notch, people will pick up all types of shit

Pretty sure goddamn truck simulator 2 is more active than this game, unless you cows can prove me otherwise

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

We can talk all we want on the forums, but out in the wild, the reality is that KillZone was a system seller.

I wonder if Halo: Combat Evolved sold this quickly on the first XBox?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 tormentos

@batt1eratt1e said:

Link....

@FoxbatAlpha said:

It has more than 70 on meta...lol

@brucebenzing said:

Further proof PS4 owners hve low standards for FPS games. That steaming pile of garbage will never grace my system....

1. FIFA 1490.82%
2. NBA 2K1487.12%
3. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition83.60%
4. Madden NFL 2579.73%
5. Forza Motorsport 579.49%
6. Dead Rising 379.37%
7. Need for Speed: Rivals78.55%
8. Call of Duty: Ghosts77.40%
9. Peggle 277.10%
10. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Freedom Cry76.44%

Lets party like is 19-79....lol

I wonder why 3 million bough an xbox one for those garbage games...

@KingsofQueens said:

LOL, Flopzone Shadow Falls Asleep. Good feat for a mediocre FPS, I guess. Enough to make desperate Cows go apeshit, like we're seeing right now, LOL.

Hahaha look the scores before your quote for reference of what mediocre means..lol

@MonsieurX said:

What about Knack?

If Killzone score are to be believe no,but that is the point you first say it has nothing else to buy and they you use score to show BF4 and Ghost were better and compete directly with KSF,so basically you owned your self,your whole i was talking about exclusives crap is just a side effect of you trying to fix you stupid arguments..lol

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 MonsieurX

Used the score with BF4 and Ghost because XboxDone claimed it was the best 8th generation shooter

@tormentos said:

@MonsieurX said:

What about Knack?

If Killzone score are to be believe no,but that is the point you first say it has nothing else to buy and they you use score to show BF4 and Ghost were better and compete directly with KSF,so basically you owned your self,your whole i was talking about exclusives crap is just a side effect of you trying to fix you stupid arguments..lol

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@MonsieurX: what exactly is there to defend? the pic will suffice

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

Great sales. Mine wasn't bundled with it...I had to buy it separate. And both Consoles had bundles with it's biggest games.

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

@Vatusus said:

@GamingGod999 said:

You didnt. I just used the same logic as you did to show yours was flawed

...Okay?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
@tormentos said:

Just like Forza bundles,just like Ryse bundles just like DR3 bundles,just like BF4 bundles just like Ghost bundles..and on march just like Infamous Bundle and just like Titanfall bundles...

There are more shooters on PS4 than on xbox one,and still Killzone sold 2.1 million it had an attach rate of 50% that is incredible..

It's not a sad excuse. I said that they were good numbers, but it's not exactly impressive.

I'll be impressed if the next Killzone pulls off the same numbers. For now, it's nothing unexpected.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MonsieurX

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: what exactly is there to defend? the pic will suffice

The fact that you claimed it was the best 8th gen shooter,while it's clearly not.

Just avoiding the defense your point because you can't do it,as usual

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

@freedomfreak said:
@tormentos said:

It's not a sad excuse. I said that they were good numbers, but it's not exactly impressive.

I'll be impressed if the next Killzone pulls off the same numbers. For now, it's nothing unexpected.

That kinda makes the DR3 sales at 1 million far less impressive if you look at it like that. If the Console was always bundled with the game you'd have something (Wii Sports) , but it isn't.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
@Puckhog04 said:

That kinda makes the DR3 sales at 1 million far less impressive if you look at it like that. If the Console was always bundled with the game you'd have something (Wii Sports) , but it isn't.

Well, people like shooters and Dead Rising is fairly niche, although it has been pretty hyped as a launch game.

These games are pulling good numbers, nonetheless.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By tormentos
@blackace said:

@MonsieurX said:

It was actually the largest selling bundle out of all the bundles. Not really surprised though considering all the hype it got. Not like there was much else to play on the system at launch. It was either KZ:SF or Resogun. If you wanted a 3rd game ACIV: Black Flag would be it. CoD:Ghost and BF4 had so many issues, it was better just to wait 2-3 months for all the bugs to be fixed. Those are actually the 3 main games I own for my PS4.

Wow you lemming are really really hurt by Killzone selling well..

Do you have a link proving how much the bundle add which by the way is completely irrelevant since the game was been charge for,you didn't get a Killzone SF bundle for $399,but wait there where other bundle to.

But let me walk around this hypocrite though that there was not much else to play on the console.

DR3 - a zombie game other competition games on this genre on xbox one- none.

Forza 5 a Racing sim,other competition games on this genre NFS (open arcade)

Ryse - hack and slash game based on the roman era,other competition in this genre on xbox one - non.

Killzone SF first person shooter,other competition on this genre,Battlefield 4 Call of Duty Ghost,also both higher rated.

This basically destroy the notion that there was nothing else to play or little to play,exclusives on this relative tern mean little name one that outsold Ghost on xbox one.?

Regardless of been exclusive or not all games compete for sales.

The funny thing is hypocrite that the PS4 actually had more games on launch than the xbox one,in fact it had several free shooters as well,so using as excuse that people have noting to play is stupid did you know Ghost outsold Killzone on PS4 and all xbox one games as well.? Yeah when you are going to buy a game on launch you don't buy it thinking hay wait this game may have problems so i will skip it for the first 3 month,as ghost show people went for it.

If funny you people downplay bundles on PS4,but you and other lemming have months claiming how much titanfall will move bundle units,hell MS even did a controller for those bundles,i guess those don't count right.?

So while you are damage controlling like always you fake manticore,you are just basically swimming in your own pool of sh** arguments and contradictions...

kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#98  Edited By kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts

I returned this game after 2 days and got BF4 instead its pretty mediocre other then the graphics it had no content it and felt bland. single player it was like playing call of duty. The game design was messed up there are times where you just don't know where to go and the robot I did not even use it half the time. multiplayer is just barebones team deathmatch

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By I_can_haz

@tormentos said:
@blackace said:

@MonsieurX said:

Wow you lemming are really really hurt by Killzone selling well..

Do you have a link proving how much the bundle add which by the way is completely irrelevant since the game was been charge for,you didn't get a Killzone SF bundle for $399,but wait there where other bundle to.

But let me walk around this hypocrite though that there was not much else to play on the console.

DR3 - a zombie game other competition games on this genre on xbox one- none.

Forza 5 a Racing sim,other competition games on this genre NFS (open arcade)

Ryse - hack and slash game based on the roman era,other competition in this genre on xbox one - non.

Killzone SF first person shooter,other competition on this genre,Battlefield 4 Call of Duty Ghost,also both higher rated.

This basically destroy the notion that there was nothing else to play or little to play,exclusives on this relative tern mean little name one that outsold Ghost on xbox one.?

Regardless of been exclusive or not all games compete for sales.

The funny thing is hypocrite that the PS4 actually had more games on launch than the xbox one,in fact it had several free shooters as well,so using as excuse that people have noting to play is stupid did you know Ghost outsold Killzone on PS4 and all xbox one games as well.? Yeah when you are going to buy a game on launch you don't buy it thinking hay wait this game may have problems so i will skip it for the first 3 month,as ghost show people went for it.

If funny you people downplay bundles on PS4,but you and other lemming have months claiming how much titanfall will move bundle units,hell MS even did a controller for those bundles,i guess those don't count right.?

So while you are damage controlling like always you fake manticore,you are just basically swimming in your own pool of sh** arguments and contradictions...

You just exposed him and all the hypocrite butthurt lems in this thread.