Killzone 2: The Good The Bad and The Pretty

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

superjim42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 superjim42
Member since 2005 • 3588 Posts

this is a very intresting read for killzone 2 fans.

the game seems to be shaping up nicely and from this it seems like we are in for a hell of a ride

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/895/895354p1.html

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

the game seems to be shaping up nicely and from this it seems like we are in for a hell of a ride

superjim42

next time post it under Playstation 3 section, you know how this will end with haters bashing...

superjim42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 superjim42
[QUOTE="superjim42"]

Malta_1980

next time post it under Playstation 3 section, you know how this will end with haters bashing...

haters need to grow up and appreciate the effort that guerilla has put into this game.

ye sure because they dont get to play it they bash the game but let them. in the process of bashing they only make themselves look silly.

this game is going to be good and thats pretty evident now.

The-Big-Easy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The-Big-Easy
Member since 2008 • 435 Posts

The more I see and hear of the game, the more convinced I am that it's going to pull it off :)

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Malta_1980
[QUOTE="Malta_1980"][QUOTE="superjim42"]

superjim42

haters need to grow up and appreciate the effort that guerilla has put into this game.

ye sure because they dont get to play it they bash the game but let them. in the process of bashing they only make themselves look silly.

I know... unfortunately its SW so its common to bash.... Back on the KZ2 game, its shaping up nicely and whats encouraging is that previews are mainly filled with positive comments... its definately a first day buy for me, cant wait to play this game... Also Multiplayer looks like its going to be great...

Resistance2 & Killzone 2 are a couple of shooters am really looking forward to on PS3 :)

SpinoRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SpinoRaptor
Member since 2006 • 2419 Posts

I don't like how you open Valves. Sounds uncomfortable. Holding L1 and R1 and then turning the controller...

Everything else looks good so far.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

I don't like how you open Valves. Sounds uncomfortable. Holding L1 and R1 and then turning the controller...

SpinoRaptor

i dont see how using shoulder buttons simultaneously is uncomfortalbe. you must not be able to shoot and lob a nade in halo simultaneously... :|

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 st1ka
Member since 2008 • 8179 Posts
[QUOTE="Malta_1980"][QUOTE="superjim42"]

superjim42

and you'r thread is going to change that?

SpinoRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SpinoRaptor
[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor"]

Rage010101

i dont see how using shoulder buttons simultaneously is uncomfortalbe. you must not be able to shoot and lob a nade in halo... :|

I said holding both shoulder buttons while turning the controller sounds uncomfortable and a bit weird.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Malta_1980
[QUOTE="Rage010101"][QUOTE="SpinoRaptor"]

SpinoRaptor

i dont see how using shoulder buttons simultaneously is uncomfortalbe. you must not be able to shoot and lob a nade in halo... :|

I said holding both shoulder buttons while turning the controller sounds uncomfortable and a bit weird.

nah, it shouldnt be uncomfortable, also i dont imagine spending 30% of the game turning valves :) otherwise they would name the game ValveZone 2 :)

superjim42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 superjim42
[QUOTE="superjim42"][QUOTE="Malta_1980"][QUOTE="superjim42"]

st1ka

and you'r thread is going to change that?

no it wont change the sad fact that it will still get bashed but i will simply ignore those comments and others should aswell. no point dousing the flames with petrol.

let them bash its actually funny to watch sometimes.

this game is going to be good. the multiplayer looks good. this gen is apparantely all about the multiplayer so by that logic this game should be up there with the other good multiplayer games.

i am not hyping this game to be something its not.

i admit it wont be a 10 or above 9. but it will be certainly be in the region of 8.5-9 IMO.

and thats good enough for me

diped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 diped
Member since 2008 • 2005 Posts
ah the wonderful work of satire
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

Tommorrow marks the 39th straight month of non-stop hype for KZ2.

Congrats on this unrivaled achievement in video game history.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Rage010101
[QUOTE="Rage010101"][QUOTE="SpinoRaptor"]

SpinoRaptor

i know what you meant... its almost the same concept... its just like shooting and lobbing a nade in halo..cept this time u just keep holding the shoulder buttons with your fingers...the only difference now is that you actually have to move your arms! gasp i hope that is not too much multi tasking for you! sounds to me like you're one of the many who are forced to pass the controller around when you lose at wii sports at some drunk's party :P

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 st1ka
Member since 2008 • 8179 Posts

no it wont change the sad fact that it will still get bashed but i will simply ignore those comments and others should aswell. no point dousing the flames with petrol.

let them bash its actually funny to watch sometimes.

this game is going to be good. the multiplayer looks good. this gen is apparantely all about the multiplayer so by that logic this game should be up there with the other good multiplayer games.

i am not hyping this game to be something its not.

i admit it wont be a 10 or above 9. but it will be certainly be in the region of 8.5-9 IMO.

and thats good enough for me

superjim42

anyway back on topic, i never really saw what was the big deal with Killzone 2, but i have to admit... i was impressed by that what i read in that article

SpinoRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SpinoRaptor
[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor"][QUOTE="Rage010101"][QUOTE="SpinoRaptor"]

Rage010101

i know what you meant... its almost the same concept... its just like shooting and lobbing a nade in halo..cept this time u just keep holding the shoulder buttons with your fingers...the only difference now is that you actually have to move your arms! gasp i hope that is not too much multi tasking for you! sounds to me like you're one of the many who are forced to pass the controller around when you lose at wii sports at some drunk's party :P

But I'm used to simple stuff :cry:

rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts
This is one of the examples why people say PS3 fans have to WAIT a lot. For example look how many threads are made about KZ2 a game that will not even be out this year.
MojondeVACA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MojondeVACA
Member since 2008 • 3916 Posts
The original Killzone had lot of positive previews and it ended up floping.
Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Rage010101
[QUOTE="Rage010101"][QUOTE="SpinoRaptor"][QUOTE="Rage010101"][QUOTE="SpinoRaptor"]

SpinoRaptor

But I'm used to simple stuff :cry:

its ok. i can prone, shoot, lob nades, bunny hop, throw special nades, and knife ppl in perfection consecutive succession on cod4 pc version... i can hold my own against other drunks on wii sports...but for the life of me, i keep getting pwned by my little cousins on wii sports and none of them are over the age of 10! :cry:

im not exactly a fan of wii sports though...lets just say they cry about how hard all my fighting games, fps, etc are when im around lol :lol:

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Rage010101

This is one of the examples why people say PS3 fans have to WAIT a lot. For example look how many threads are made about KZ2 a game that will not even be out this year.rybe1025

i dunno if you've noticed... but the whole wait thing is barely even used anymore on SW... if anything the whole wait thing should now be applied to sheep, as they more than any other consolite have to wait for the next good game

Cedmln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#21 Cedmln
Member since 2006 • 8802 Posts

The original Killzone had lot of positive previews and it ended up floping.MojondeVACA

What is your point? That every game that gets positive previews or that just because the game has the name "Killzone" in it, will flop?

Meh. I shouldn't have even bothered with you. I'm going back to more interesting things. :)

rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rybe1025

[QUOTE="rybe1025"]This is one of the examples why people say PS3 fans have to WAIT a lot. For example look how many threads are made about KZ2 a game that will not even be out this year.Rage010101

i dunno if you've noticed... but the whole wait thing is barely even used anymore on SW... if anything the whole wait thing should now be applied to sheep, as they more than any other consolite have to wait for the next good game

Oh no it still applys to cows very much so. Just look at E3 where Sony talked about -

Home - Still no release date

GT5-Still no release date

MAG-Yep you guessed it no release date

GoW3-Here is a shocker no release date

DC MMO- Shocker no release date

INfamouse-Next year

KZ2-Next year

But what makes it worse is look how many threads by cows are made about these games everyday. Yes you guys seem to be doing a lot of waiting A LOT. Nintendo most of their hyped stuff is not a year or years away.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Rage010101
[QUOTE="Rage010101"]

[QUOTE="rybe1025"]This is one of the examples why people say PS3 fans have to WAIT a lot. For example look how many threads are made about KZ2 a game that will not even be out this year.rybe1025

Oh no it still applys to cows very much so. Just look at E3 where Sony talked about -

INfamouse-Next year

KZ2-Next year

But what makes it worse is look how many threads by cows are made about these games everyday. Yes you guys seem to be doing a lot of waiting A LOT. Nintendo most of their hyped stuff is not a year or years away.

so you're saying if a game does have a release date, yet it is still far off, say like a 2009 release date...it is not considered waiting? that's quite the logic you practice guy :|

MojondeVACA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MojondeVACA

[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"]The original Killzone had lot of positive previews and it ended up floping.Cedmln

What is your point? That every game that gets positive reviews or that just because the game has the name "Killzone" in it, will flop?

Meh. I shouldn't have even bothered with you. I'm going back to more interesting things. :)

The truth hurts i know :) and i said PREVIEWS,not reviews.
thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts
[QUOTE="Cedmln"]

[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"]The original Killzone had lot of positive previews and it ended up floping.MojondeVACA

What is your point? That every game that gets positive reviews or that just because the game has the name "Killzone" in it, will flop?

If we're going by history, and ignoring the present greatness of the game, Epic has a tradition of messing up the direct sequel to a masterpiece. Expect Gears of War 3 to be another masterpiece though.

See: UT - UT2k3, UT2k4 - UT3

kaangonultas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kaangonultas
Member since 2008 • 1647 Posts
killzone looks visually better than anything except crysis.And Stalker.
rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rybe1025
[QUOTE="rybe1025"][QUOTE="Rage010101"]

[QUOTE="rybe1025"]This is one of the examples why people say PS3 fans have to WAIT a lot. For example look how many threads are made about KZ2 a game that will not even be out this year.Rage010101

INfamouse-Next year

KZ2-Next year

so you're saying if a game does have a release date, yet it is still far off, say like a 2009 release date...it is not considered waiting? that's quite the logic you practice guy :|

No I am saying when a group is WAITing for many games that are next year and even longer then I consider that group to be waiting a lot. There is a lot of threads about LBP also but look how long cows have been waiting for that game. Luckly cows are finally getting it soon. I do not see Nintendo fans making threads everyday about games comming out in 2009 and beyond. 360 fans make most of their threads about games they get this year Gears2 and Too Human for example. Cows seem the only group that are always making a ton of threads about games that are at least a year away.
MojondeVACA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MojondeVACA
[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"]The original Killzone had lot of positive previews and it ended up floping.thrones

If we're going by history, and ignoring the present greatness of the game, Epic has a tradition of messing up the direct sequel to a masterpiece. Expect Gears of War 3 to be another masterpiece though.

See: UT - UT2k3, UT2k4 - UT3

Consoles ruined UT3 sorry don't bring up excuses to make guerilla devs look better,but coming from you i could expect anything.
Avatar image for slayer_of_souls
slayer_of_souls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 slayer_of_souls
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="rybe1025"][QUOTE="Rage010101"]

INfamouse-Next year

KZ2-Next year

I'm quite happy to wait for games of the calibre of Gran Turismo and God of War to be perfected. And MAG, maybe they're taking their time so that they can deliver on their promise of 256 players online against each other.

DC MMO, ffs, MMO's take forever to be released. The Warhammer MMO has been in development for almost 8 years now. You can't use an MMO as a game that people are waiting for.

Seriously, does it p*ss you off that people make threads about games they're looking forward to? Or do you own a 360 and deep down you resent not getting these games?

MojondeVACA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MojondeVACA
killzone looks visually better than anything except crysis.And Stalker.kaangonultas

Sorry but on consoles RE5 and FarCry desagree.
Cedmln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#31 Cedmln
Member since 2006 • 8802 Posts
[QUOTE="Cedmln"]

[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"]The original Killzone had lot of positive previews and it ended up floping.MojondeVACA

Although you will be proven wrong about Killzone2, thank you for pointing out the reviews part. I mean't to type Previews. Still you will be proven wrong.

MojondeVACA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MojondeVACA
[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"]The original Killzone had lot of positive previews and it ended up floping.Cedmln

Although you will be proven wrong about Killzone2, thank you for pointing out the reviews part. I mean't to type Previews. Still you will be proven wrong.

Lets see :)
gtawoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gtawoof
Member since 2003 • 1843 Posts

[QUOTE="kaangonultas"]killzone looks visually better than anything except crysis.And Stalker.MojondeVACA

^Doesn't have a PS3 and is hiding behind the multi-plats that he can play on his 360.

Killzone 2 graphically > anything on consoles, DEAL.

GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts

Oh well the guys playing the wait game just listed more games for the ps3 that I know of is going to the 360 lol. And also those games you listed seem pretty good as of now aswell, some top notch games with some bounds being pushed.

Anyway I'm just wondering what 1st person shooter isn't linear? Or for that matter what games aren't except maybe the gta's, and such. For the most part some of the best games in history have been linear (Half Life2) so I can deal with that if the action is going on and if they do give you some areas to breath and stretch your arms and legs out. I'm just getting tired of hearing the word linear bounced around so much lol. With so many other high profile games that show the true definition of linear but yet don't get called on it is what is so bullcrap.

Really going to enjoy this game and going to play it like I did mgs4:) just soaking up each moment of it. And it does sound like its coming along quite nicely.

kaangonultas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kaangonultas
Member since 2008 • 1647 Posts
[QUOTE="kaangonultas"]killzone looks visually better than anything except crysis.And Stalker.MojondeVACA

No they dont , they agree.
rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rybe1025
[QUOTE="Rage010101"][QUOTE="rybe1025"][QUOTE="Rage010101"]

[QUOTE="rybe1025"]This is one of the examples why people say PS3 fans have to WAIT a lot. For example look how many threads are made about KZ2 a game that will not even be out this year.slayer_of_souls

INfamouse-Next year

KZ2-Next year

I'm quite happy to wait for games of the calibre of Gran Turismo and God of War to be perfected. And MAG, maybe they're taking their time so that they can deliver on their promise of 256 players online against each other.

DC MMO, ffs, MMO's take forever to be released. The Warhammer MMO has been in development for almost 8 years now. You can't use an MMO as a game that people are waiting for.

Seriously, does it p*ss you off that people make threads about games they're looking forward to? Or do you own a 360 and deep down you resent not getting these games?

Why would it make me mad cows make threads about games they have to wait for? If anything I find it very funny. If anything cows should be the ones mad. No other group does it. Where are the tons of threads from hermits or sheep about games that are next year or no release date at all. Maybe a few here and there but just KZ2 for example look how many everyday cows make. So have fun waiting

Ok you also asked if I resent not getting those games. Hmm lets see

GT5 still not out and has been talked about since before PS3 launch. A series that has only recieved one AAA so far. GT5P only recieved 7.5. Meanwhile 360 recieved Forza 2 AAA and a far better game then GT. Also PGR3 and 4 and also some other racers that the PS3 does not have. Have fun waiting till 2010 for GT5. Heck 360 fans will have fun playing Forza 3 while you wait. You know Forza the series that with just 2 games already has more AAAs then GT does.

Or lets take KZ2- It is from a developer that has never even scored a "A" score with a console game yet. So enjoy your RFoM a "AA" game and the sequel to it also waiting till next year for KZ2. 360 fans have Halo 3 AAA# and Gears 1 AAAE and won GOTY awards. Also 360 fans get Gears of war 2 this year not in 2009 like the cows have to wait.

player_leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 player_leo
Member since 2002 • 1483 Posts

slayer_of_souls

Or maybe they are taking their time because the PS3 is so gosh dog hard to program for. But if it gets delayed again to Fall '09 to work out more bugs, than no big deal right.

slayer_of_souls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 slayer_of_souls

Consoles ruined UT3 sorry don't bring up excuses to make guerilla devs look better,but coming from you i could expect anything.

Agreed, consoles did ruin UT3. Its still a fun game and all, but something just seems to be missing whenever I play it. 2004 wipes the floor with it any day. Hell, the original UT wipes the floor with it. Until the Chaos Mod is updated and released for 3, I probably won't play it often.

Anyways, Killzone was Guerilla Games first release. Killzone 2 looks like it is going to be way better. The MP sounds interesting, and the single player seems to shaping up well. The first person cover system is what has me most intrigued about the game though. Switching to a third person view when taking cover has always p*ssed me off in FPS games. It pulls you out of the experience.

Besides, the only reason Killzone is considered such a flop is because some moron, either one of the devs or the previewers, decided to call it a halo killer... at the height of halo 1's popularity...

MojondeVACA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MojondeVACA

[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"][QUOTE="kaangonultas"]killzone looks visually better than anything except crysis.And Stalker.shadyd1717

^Doesn't have a PS3 and is hiding behind the multi-plats that he can play on his 360.

Thats an opinion not a fact. sorry.
gtawoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 gtawoof
Member since 2003 • 1843 Posts
[QUOTE="shadyd1717"]

[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"][QUOTE="kaangonultas"]killzone looks visually better than anything except crysis.And Stalker.MojondeVACA

Sorry but it's fact.
MojondeVACA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MojondeVACA
[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"][QUOTE="shadyd1717"]

[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"][QUOTE="kaangonultas"]killzone looks visually better than anything except crysis.And Stalker.shadyd1717

Sorry but it's fact.

Sorry but learn what opinions and facts mean,you're opinion isnt a fact.
The-Big-Easy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 The-Big-Easy
Member since 2008 • 435 Posts
[QUOTE="shadyd1717"]

[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"][QUOTE="kaangonultas"]killzone looks visually better than anything except crysis.And Stalker.MojondeVACA

Well you saying Far Cry 2 and RE5 look better than KZ2 is also AN OPINION. You really are a huge hypocrite, but that's what I expect from you.

MojondeVACA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MojondeVACA
[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"][QUOTE="shadyd1717"]

[QUOTE="MojondeVACA"][QUOTE="kaangonultas"]killzone looks visually better than anything except crysis.And Stalker.The-Big-Easy

Well you saying Far Cry 2 and RE5 look better than KZ2 is also AN OPINION. You really are a huge hypocrite, but that's what I expect from you.

I said RE5 and FarCry 2 desagree,i never said they look better,sorry try harder next time.

IgorVitaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 IgorVitaly
Member since 2008 • 1135 Posts

killzone looks visually better than anything except crysis.And Stalker.kaangonultas

KZ2 says no...

Gears 2 says hi!

Stalker says owned...

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Malta_1980

its good to see so many great looking games coming out later this year/early 09.... Killzone 2 is surely one of those.... Also its good that its getting positive reviews from people who actually tried the game not just seen gameplay vids / shots...

I'll wait till its released and I play the game, then i'll be able to pass my thought... surely KZ2 is a game i'm really looking forward to..

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Rage010101
[QUOTE="Rage010101"][QUOTE="rybe1025"][QUOTE="Rage010101"]

[QUOTE="rybe1025"]This is one of the examples why people say PS3 fans have to WAIT a lot. For example look how many threads are made about KZ2 a game that will not even be out this year.rybe1025

INfamouse-Next year

KZ2-Next year

No I am saying when a group is WAITing for many games that are next year and even longer then I consider that group to be waiting a lot. There is a lot of threads about LBP also but look how long cows have been waiting for that game. Luckly cows are finally getting it soon. I do not see Nintendo fans making threads everyday about games comming out in 2009 and beyond. 360 fans make most of their threads about games they get this year Gears2 and Too Human for example. Cows seem the only group that are always making a ton of threads about games that are at least a year away.

you gotta be kidding me! both lems and cows are waiting for late 08 and 09 games! given how many posts you have, i would think you wouldnt miss all the threads with the lists of these games! amazing how you have just turned a blind eye! and sheep? omg do you realize what their list is composed of? especially after e3? they are hyping the next mario, zelda, kirby, pikmin, kid icarus, etc ALL WHICH DONT HAVE ANY RELEASE DATE NOR PIC/VIDS FOR THAT MATTER! seems to me like u just have some kind of vendetta for cows. im appalled by and pity your level of fanboyism... :o

slayer_of_souls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 slayer_of_souls
[QUOTE="slayer_of_souls"][QUOTE="Rage010101"][QUOTE="rybe1025"][QUOTE="Rage010101"]

INfamouse-Next year

KZ2-Next year

Why would it make me mad cows make threads about games they have to wait for? If anything I find it very funny. If anything cows should be the ones mad. No other group does it. Where are the tons of threads from hermits or sheep about games that are next year or no release date at all. Maybe a few here and there but just KZ2 for example look how many everyday cows make. So have fun waiting

Ok you also asked if I resent not getting those games. Hmm lets see

GT5 still not out and has been talked about since before PS3 launch. A series that has only recieved one AAA so far. GT5P only recieved 7.5. Meanwhile 360 recieved Forza 2 AAA and a far better game then GT. Also PGR3 and 4 and also some other racers that the PS3 does not have. Have fun waiting till 2010 for GT5. Heck 360 fans will have fun playing Forza 3 while you wait. You know Forza the series that with just 2 games already has more AAAs then GT does.

Or lets take KZ2- It is from a developer that has never even scored a "A" score with a console game yet. So enjoy your RFoM a "AA" game and the sequel to it also waiting till next year for KZ2. 360 fans have Halo 3 AAA# and Gears 1 AAAE and won GOTY awards. Also 360 fans get Gears of war 2 this year not in 2009 like the cows have to wait.

Lol, point taken. I was hoping for a raging fanboy fanatacism response, but this is better. Someone with intelligence, that isn't an arrogant hermit.

I loved the GT series, never really got into Forza since I had a PS2 not an Xbox. GT5P is a prologue. It's less than half the size of other racing games..... so comparing it to a full game isn't exactly fair. Besides, GT2 came with a scratch and sniff disc that smelt like burnt rubber for that "authentic racing experience." Whats not to love?

RFoM is still a solid game. Granted it isn't the best ever as some people like to claim, but then again I don't consider Halo 3 to be all that either. They're both fun, but I preferred RFoM's..... slightly more realistic feel? Halo's story really annoys the hell out of me. Especially the level where Cortana, a frigging AI, is in pain and constantly attacks your screen with her whining. Stupid white trash leave me the hell alone! Resistance's story was slightly better, and the weapons were a lot cooler IMO than Halo's mostly generic guns. I take the Augur's ability to shoot through walls and the tagging gun (forget what it's called), over deployable shields and the energy sword/grav hammer any day.

I will concede that the wait is quite long for those titles, but this year isn't entirely bad for PS3 owners. MGS4 and LBP, plus Bioshock and a number of other games to look forward to (don't ask me what games because since buying World In Conflict, C&C Kane's Wrath and Sins Of A Solar Empire for my computer I haven't been paying much attention to consoles recently. heard about some upcoming games though. correct me if I'm wrong)

MojondeVACA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 MojondeVACA

My opinons are facts.

shadyd1717

For you and thats ok,but not in general :)so dont try to pass your opinion greater than others and think everything you say is true.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts
certainly looks nice. i'm still pretty cautious about this one, though.