Just to clear it up, PS3 won the sales race, xbox 360 last place.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FFKi11er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 FFKi11er
Member since 2005 • 820 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]If PS2 numbers were added total sales would be over 150 million considering that's how much the PS2 has sold until now...Slashkice

Lundy already explained it, but look at the links. Or down here rather:

ps3salespmsu9.png

Note how this specifically says PS3. Now look at this:

combinedsaless7sbo.png

This says "Computer Entertainment System" aka the PS2 and PS3. Now, add the total FY figures from the first chart to these two quarters. What do you get? "70.2M!" Good answer.

The PS3 is actually at 70M as of November 4th, because that's what Sony said so just go with it.

Sony stoped production of the ps2 so there's no need to be so Specific when they are producing one console. :p
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="locopatho"] Lol this. Cows are fvcking thick.

That doesn't make any sense considering both companies don't release official numbers at the same time so you can't compare them directly. Lems have been using official number all gen what the hell changed now?

Well I just posted octobers NPDs and your buddies dismissed them.. saying they're wrong.. so that's a very good question.

NPD =/= worldwide. You can't expect to decide the winner using only NPD.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Zeviander"]Yeah, the 360 totally hasn't sold any units in the past two months. None at all. Wonderful logic there. PS3 is the third place machine. It has been the entire generation. The 360 is going to sell more this holiday season thanks to Sony dropping the ball entirely on exclusives. Until a more up-to-date sales count for the 360 is released, proving the 360 hasn't sold any units since the last count, you can't claim ownage. And even then... what kind of ownage is it when the PS3 can barely manage slightly less than half of what the PS2 did? While the 360 has more than doubled the Xbox's take? kuraimen
Lol this. Cows are fvcking thick.

That doesn't make any sense considering both companies don't release official numbers at the same time so you can't compare them directly. Lems have been using official number all gen what the hell changed now?

They;re both on 70 million according to their official company press releases. PS3 reached that mark 35 days after 360. Unless you live in fantasy land (which you obviously do) it's obvious that 360 sold plenty in those 35 days. (I'm sure Halo 4 and Blops 2 didn't sell any 360s... :roll: )

PS3 still last place.

And even if it did surpass 360 in sales, how the hell is that victory? "Yay after 6 years we sold less then half of what PS2 sold to barely make it into 2nd place?" What garbage.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22628 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

are you blind?

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

the more i think about it, this may be the most pathetic troll attempt in recent cow history... theyre litterally trying to claim victory because.... wait for it.... sony released hitting a sales milestone that microsoft hit two months ago..... hahahaha.... wtf is this?!

Cheleman

well... you're here, on full damage control... I say it's pretty successful.

I would recommend seeing an optometrist.

Thats not a response to my statement... thats a coward ducking confrontation they know theyre gonna lose.
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#206 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

Let's enjoy this moment ...........

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Ok so they are basically tied?Slashkice

MS still has a month unaccounted for in October, which I imagine is one of their bigger shipments. Not November levels of big, but a significant amount that's unaccounted for at this point. So no, they're not tied. They are close though, closer than they've ever been most likely.

Virtually tied considering there's no way to get official numbers from those months before the WiiU releases. Still the gen ends when all consoles are discontinued in my view. This is just the moronic lemming logic in action.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#208 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49567 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]This is just sad.lundy86_4

I think that it's kinda funny that both Cows and Lems ended up with a swift kick to the d*ckular region. Cows came off a huge sales high to tie for second place, and Lems who were championing second place, ended up tied.

It's a win-win for those looking for a lol.

I'm curious to why they decided to combine Vita with PSP numbers, and PS2 with PS3 numbers. Sales arguments are never really amusing, just downright sad.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#209 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts
  1. Wii
  2. PS3/360

It's essentially a tie. We need to stop bickering over sub-200,000 numbers.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] That doesn't make any sense considering both companies don't release official numbers at the same time so you can't compare them directly. Lems have been using official number all gen what the hell changed now?kuraimen
Well I just posted octobers NPDs and your buddies dismissed them.. saying they're wrong.. so that's a very good question.

It's a good thing then, that he didn't use "only" the NPD then isn't it? :P

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="locopatho"] Lol this. Cows are fvcking thick.locopatho

They;re both on 70 million according to their official company press releases. PS3 reached that mark 35 days after 360. Unless you live in fantasy land (which you obviously do) it's obvious that 360 sold plenty in those 35 days. (I'm sure Halo 4 and Blops 2 didn't sell any 360s... :roll:)

PS3 still last place.

And even if it did surpass 360 in sales, how the hell is that victory? "Yay after 6 years we sold less then half of what PS2 sold to barely make it into 2nd place?" What garbage.

Oh no pal nothing is obvious considering the PS3 sells more worldwide. Prove it or deal with it.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 locopatho
[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]This is just sad.Stevo_the_gamer

I think that it's kinda funny that both Cows and Lems ended up with a swift kick to the d*ckular region. Cows came off a huge sales high to tie for second place, and Lems who were championing second place, ended up tied.

It's a win-win for those looking for a lol.

I'm curious to why they decided to combine Vita with PSP numbers, and PS2 with PS3 numbers. Sales arguments are never really amusing, just downright sad.

To hide how badly Vita is selling I'd imagine?
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 lundy86_4  Online

I'm curious to why they decided to combine Vita with PSP numbers, and PS2 with PS3 numbers. Sales arguments are never really amusing, just downright sad.Stevo_the_gamer

Not sure. Could be that shipment figures dipped so drastically that seperate numbers were just superfluous, or maybe if production was stopped, they combined the figures. I'm not sure if production has stopped for the PS2/PSP, just speculating.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="OhSnapitz"] Well I just posted octobers NPDs and your buddies dismissed them.. saying they're wrong.. so that's a very good question.soulitane

Or just Japan?
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 locopatho
[QUOTE="locopatho"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] That doesn't make any sense considering both companies don't release official numbers at the same time so you can't compare them directly. Lems have been using official number all gen what the hell changed now?kuraimen

They;re both on 70 million according to their official company press releases. PS3 reached that mark 35 days after 360. Unless you live in fantasy land (which you obviously do) it's obvious that 360 sold plenty in those 35 days. (I'm sure Halo 4 and Blops 2 didn't sell any 360s... :roll:)

PS3 still last place.

Oh no pal nothing is obvious considering the PS3 sells more worldwide. Prove it or deal with it.

As I said. Enjoy your fantasy land where Halo 4 and Blops 2 don't sell any 360s ever :lol:
marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#216 marklarmer
Member since 2004 • 3883 Posts

I forgot to mention, the OP's figures aren't accurate. The 70.2M figure includes PS2 sales.

Slashkice

a mod really needs to add this into the topic title especially seeing asthough its titled "just to clear up" (or just lock it as there's already a PS3 at 70 million sales topic), because this topic is just going to go round in circles as more cows come in to try and claim 'ownage' meaning people have to keep posting the same information.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 soulitane
[QUOTE="soulitane"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] NPD =/= worldwide. You can't expect to decide the winner using only NPD.kuraimen

Or just Japan?

I guess my point went way above your head, yet again. :(
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]I'm curious to why they decided to combine Vita with PSP numbers, and PS2 with PS3 numbers. Sales arguments are never really amusing, just downright sad.lundy86_4

Not sure. Could be that shipment figures dipped so drastically that seperate numbers were just superfluous, or maybe if production was stopped, they combined the figures. I'm not sure if production has stopped for the PS2/PSP, just speculating.

PS2 numbers last year were in the millions so I doubt that would drop off to the point of being superfluous, although the Vita might have needed some help for fear of looking superfluous. heh.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52423 Posts
  1. Wii
  2. PS3/360

It's essentially a tie. We need to stop bickering over sub-200,000 numbers.

lundy86_4
Yeah, pretty much. But the bickering won't stop. Everyone knows that :P
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 lundy86_4  Online

...because this topic is just going to go round in circles as more cows come in to try and claim 'ownage' meaning people have to keep posting the same information.

marklarmer

System Wars in a nutshell. Good idea to include the information as a mod edit.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 kuraimen

[QUOTE="Slashkice"]

I forgot to mention, the OP's figures aren't accurate. The 70.2M figure includes PS2 sales.

marklarmer

a mod really needs to add this into the topic title especially seeing asthough its titled "just to clear up" (or just lock it as there's already a PS3 at 70 million sales topic), because this topic is just going to go round in circles as more cows come in to try and claim 'ownage' meaning people have to keep posting the same information.

Lol can't cope with the butthurt I guess...
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="soulitane"] It's a good thing then, that he didn't use "only" the NPD then isn't it? :Psoulitane
Or just Japan?

The guy I quoted was using only NPD? :|
soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 soulitane

[QUOTE="soulitane"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Or just Japan?kuraimen

Along with world wide numbers.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

...because this topic is just going to go round in circles as more cows come in to try and claim 'ownage' meaning people have to keep posting the same information.

lundy86_4

System Wars in a nutshell. Good idea to include the information as a mod edit.

Isn't necessary, besides, it's a nice way to see how many cows (who say they don't care about sales) come in and care about sales again.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 lundy86_4  Online

Yeah, pretty much. But the bickering won't stop. Everyone knows that :Pfreedomfreak

No, it won't. To be honest, it's also pretty amusing to watch everybody bicker.

PS2 numbers last year were in the millions so I doubt that would drop off to the point of being superfluous, although the Vita might have needed some help for fear of looking superfluous. heh.Stevo_the_gamer

'Tis true, 'Tis true. It's an odd move.Yeah, Vita isn't so hot.

Anything I try to search for comes up bupkis.

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

What's funny is how everybody teed off on JohneyMK and Todd2rPart_Deux for insisting the 360 was 6 million ahaed based on ignoring the gap created by reports generted from monthly sales, yet Cows are now doing the same exact thing with these numbers. Go figure....

radoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 radoman
Member since 2008 • 297 Posts

Lol so all MS have to do to beat sony this gen is to release some updated sales numbers. Will they do it? No. Why? Because only system wars cares. In the real world 360 is STILL ahead of the PS3.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 lundy86_4  Online

Isn't necessary, besides, it's a nice way to see how many cows (who say they don't care about sales) come in and care about sales again.Stevo_the_gamer

Stevo proposes an interesting experiment. If I wasn't really lazy today, I might have tried to keep track... Probably not.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

I'm guessing the 360 sold more than 2 million since last month, due to halo 4 so 360>PS3 in sales

Da_Koolio_Gamer
Pretty much any one who want to play Halo already has a 360,there is a bigger chance COD sell more consoles than Halo.. Halo doesn't sell 60 million copies,it didn't even hit 10 million with Reach,so yeah pretty much any one who want to play Halo by know owns a 360.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="soulitane"] I guess my point went way above your head, yet again. :(soulitane

He said october NPD. NPD =/= worldwide numbers. For him to prove the 360 sold more he needs to add worldwide numbers from october/november for the 360 and november for the PS3
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 kuraimen

Lol so all MS have to do to beat sony this gen is to release some updated sales numbers. Will they do it? No. Why? Because only system wars cares. In the real world 360 is STILL ahead of the PS3.

radoman
Sony would have to release to updated sale numbers too. Keep damage controlling.
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Isn't necessary, besides, it's a nice way to see how many cows (who say they don't care about sales) come in and care about sales again.lundy86_4

Stevo proposes an interesting experiment. If I wasn't really lazy today, I might have tried to keep track... Probably not.

I'm too lazy as well, but I'm off to bed, here's a toast to kuraimen, tormentos, mozel, and the rest of the cow brigade who suddenly love sales again. Cheers.
soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 soulitane
[QUOTE="soulitane"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] The guy I quoted was using only NPD? :|kuraimen

He said october NPD. NPD =/= worldwide numbers. For him to prove the 360 sold more he needs to add worldwide numbers from october/november for the 360 and november for the PS3

That would obviously be the ideal situation, but using the most to date figures, ie September for 360 and October for PS3, then we can get a rough idea. He simply used the NPD figure to show that the 360 had sold more than the most current PS3 figures (world wide numbers weren't needed for this), which have now been proven wrong. We've been over this, and you ignored my post from before conveniently, as per usual.
radoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 radoman

Too close to call.

I demand a recount lol

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 TheEroica  Moderator

this thread is the definition of that brucebenzing quote about arguing with a cow is like playing chess with a pigeon... after the pigeon (cows) lose the simply shiit on the board and scurry away claiming victory... well done cows.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 lundy86_4  Online

I'm too lazy as well, but I'm off to bed, here's a toast to kuraimen, tormentos, mozel, and the rest of the cow brigade who suddenly love sales again. Cheers.Stevo_the_gamer

Wish I could go back to bed :(

Cheers!

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Bruce_Benzing

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]I'm too lazy as well, but I'm off to bed, here's a toast to kuraimen, tormentos, mozel, and the rest of the cow brigade who suddenly love sales again. Cheers.lundy86_4

Wish I could go back to bed :(

Cheers!

I'm just happy I have the day off...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 lundy86_4  Online

I'm just happy I have the day off...

Bruce_Benzing

Same. My puppy woke me up this morning, so I can't sleep :P

Sytem Wars could actually be fun, again. Probably not.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 tormentos
[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Yeah, the 360 totally hasn't sold any units in the past two months. None at all. Wonderful logic there. PS3 is the third place machine. It has been the entire generation. The 360 is going to sell more this holiday season thanks to Sony dropping the ball entirely on exclusives. Until a more up-to-date sales count for the 360 is released, proving the 360 hasn't sold any units since the last count, you can't claim ownage. And even then... what kind of ownage is it when the PS3 can barely manage slightly less than half of what the PS2 did? While the 360 has more than doubled the Xbox's take?

Wow some incredible damage control here. First is not 2 months more like 6 weeks,second the xbox 360 is not selling i repeat is not selling 1 million units a month,US sales for months had been 230K in US were the xbox 360 sell the best on Japan 360 sales are horrible selling 4k and even less some times per month,and in EU like 200K,so the xbox 360 could be ahead by possibly 600K,i am not saying the PS3 is ahead but tied they surely are,and if sales keep up by the end of the year the xbox 360 will be last. It doesn't matter they both loss so the PS3 going ahead is not a huge victory. The xbox 360 also sold barely half of what the PS2 sold,with a huge fail rate that has force millions of 360 owners to buy a second 360,also the PS3 wasn't $300 at launch it was $600 i am surprise that they reach 70 million with that horrible starting price,only 25 million or so PS2 owners pay $300 for a PS2 the huge majority payed less than $200.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 tormentos
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"] I'm too lazy as well, but I'm off to bed, here's a toast to kuraimen, tormentos, mozel, and the rest of the cow brigade who suddenly love sales again. Cheers.

I don't care for sales and i have go on record saying it means nothing,they both loss the wii won is 360 fans who has carry sales on their arguments since the generation started,now sales don't matter.. I see you and several other lemmings have a terrible damage control,maybe you people should have stop jumping the gun every time sales thread came and you people went on record on how the PS3 would never catch with the 360.. In the end is irrelevant to me they both loss,but to some lemming is a disaster.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="Zeviander"]Yeah, the 360 totally hasn't sold any units in the past two months. None at all. Wonderful logic there. PS3 is the third place machine. It has been the entire generation. The 360 is going to sell more this holiday season thanks to Sony dropping the ball entirely on exclusives. Until a more up-to-date sales count for the 360 is released, proving the 360 hasn't sold any units since the last count, you can't claim ownage. And even then... what kind of ownage is it when the PS3 can barely manage slightly less than half of what the PS2 did? While the 360 has more than doubled the Xbox's take?

Wow some incredible damage control here. First is not 2 months more like 6 weeks,second the xbox 360 is not selling i repeat is not selling 1 million units a month,US sales for months had been 230K in US were the xbox 360 sell the best on Japan 360 sales are horrible selling 4k and even less some times per month,and in EU like 200K,so the xbox 360 could be ahead by possibly 600K,i am not saying the PS3 is ahead but tied they surely are,and if sales keep up by the end of the year the xbox 360 will be last. It doesn't matter they both loss so the PS3 going ahead is not a huge victory. The xbox 360 also sold barely half of what the PS2 sold,with a huge fail rate that has force millions of 360 owners to buy a second 360,also the PS3 wasn't $300 at launch it was $600 i am surprise that they reach 70 million with that horrible starting price,only 25 million or so PS2 owners pay $300 for a PS2 the huge majority payed less than $200.

"Forced millions of 360 owners to buy a second 360" -link? And while youre linking could you post the same for ylod? Thanks....
radoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 radoman

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Yeah, the 360 totally hasn't sold any units in the past two months. None at all. Wonderful logic there. PS3 is the third place machine. It has been the entire generation. The 360 is going to sell more this holiday season thanks to Sony dropping the ball entirely on exclusives. Until a more up-to-date sales count for the 360 is released, proving the 360 hasn't sold any units since the last count, you can't claim ownage. And even then... what kind of ownage is it when the PS3 can barely manage slightly less than half of what the PS2 did? While the 360 has more than doubled the Xbox's take? tormentos

Wow some incredible damage control here

WeepsForFools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 WeepsForFools
Member since 2012 • 793 Posts
Let's see.. 70 mil for 360 in september? 70 mil for ps3 in november.. 360 DOMINATES the holiday sales every year. Keep grasping for straws cows.. lord knows you have nothing else to do this year but make up stuff so you can feel better.
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

When I say 'won' I obviously mean behind the Wii of course.

PS3 = 70.2 millionPROOF

360 = 70 million

Those are the LAST numbers before the Wii-Us release. So there you go.

1. Wii

2. PS3

3. 360

Lets see which console has the strongest legs and ends up selling the most overall. but the race is over.

Mozelleple112

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360

"As of September 30, 2012, 70 million Xbox 360 consoles have been sold worldwide".

It's 18th of November 2012.

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Bruce_Benzing

Let's see.. 70 mil for 360 in september? 70 mil for ps3 in november.. 360 DOMINATES the holiday sales every year. Keep grasping for straws cows.. lord knows you have nothing else to do this year but make up stuff so you can feel better. WeepsForFools
Hey, they can play Journey for another 1237 times and learn to read using Wonderbook...

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
Logic 101, Halo 4 is a system seller. MS 70M as of October 2012 Sony 70M as of mid November 2012. Go to sleep cows, and pay attention in school.
moistsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 moistsandwich
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Interesting.... I'd like to see the final numbers.... wish MS & Sony would release to-date #'s on Nov. 18th... so we can stop arguing about this BS.

Something tells me though that the 360 is just a nose ahead.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 tormentos

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="locopatho"] Lol this. Cows are fvcking thick.locopatho

They;re both on 70 million according to their official company press releases. PS3 reached that mark 35 days after 360. Unless you live in fantasy land (which you obviously do) it's obvious that 360 sold plenty in those 35 days. (I'm sure Halo 4 and Blops 2 didn't sell any 360s... :roll: )

PS3 still last place.

Now this is a fun one.. Let see when the 360 was ahead it was a huge victory,but now that sony tied the score is not and suddenly the PS3 should be compare to the PS2,news flash even the wii is a failure compare to the PS2,the PS2 on its 6 year was smoking the charts,the wii is not.. So comparing the PS3 to the PS2 is a joke the PS2 did not cost $600 dollars. The xbox 360 has sell Halo came on November not on October so the majority of those sales don't even include Halo sales is Halo even make a dent since most people who want to play Halo own a damn 360 since 2007,that is proven Halo 3 sold way more than Halo Reach. To add even more 360 sales by NPD are not great 230K or something like it on US its best market on Japan is completely dead selling 4K or less a month and in EU like 200K more,so basically they are tied. By the end of this year the PS3 could be very well ahead,but once again it doesn't matter the xbox 360 and PS3 loss 360 fans just did not wanted to admit it,and actually try to imply that the xbox 360 was a huge success because it sold more than a console that sold abysmally bad while having 3 more years on the market that said console.
Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Bruce_Benzing

Interesting.... I'd like to see the final numbers.... wish MS & Sony would release to-date #'s on Nov. 18th... so we can stop arguing about this BS.

Something tells me though that the 360 is just a nose ahead.

moistsandwich

Well the Cows just want to win the Silver medal in this event, just so they can go have it bronzed...

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

When I say 'won' I obviously mean behind the Wii of course.

PS3 = 70.2 millionPROOF

360 = 70 million

Those are the LAST numbers before the Wii-Us release. So there you go.

1. Wii

2. PS3

3. 360

Lets see which console has the strongest legs and ends up selling the most overall. but the race is over.

Mozelleple112

The same as in the other thread.

Your Sony Link 1 is for PS3 sales till Mar 31st this year.

Your Sony Link 2 is for combined PS2 + PS3 sales because Sony stopped reporting separately earlier this year.

You cannot just add Link 1 + Link 2. You have to remove an estimate for the PS2 sales.

Thread be wrong.