Just to clear it up, PS3 won the sales race, xbox 360 last place.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

xbox in last place? This is great news for the games industry.

tenaka2
Butthurt hermit detected.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="clyde46"] Just wait till the next lot of Xbox numbers come out, better make dem there words sweet, because you WILL be eating them.

It doesn't matter :lol: Don't you see the only numbers that matter are the official numbers at then end of the gen, this was what lemmings said, they made this dumbass rules, cows were the ones saying the race kept going, even if M$ announces it sold x million in a few months you can't prove how many of them were before the Wii U launched and you can't prove how many PS3 sold these last few days, IT DOESN'T MATTER :lol: Unless M$ announces today or tomorrow lems have just gotten the biggest ownage in SW history :lol: I've been here all gen this is HILARIOUS :lol:

Typical cow, avoiding the argument.

LOL the denial, LEMS MADE THIS RULE LOL :lol: The PS3 is OFFICIALLY Ahead of the 360 at the end of the generation the 360 is OFFICIALLY Last Place :lol: Theres no avoiding that :lol:
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Don't you see the only numbers that matter are the official numbers at then end of the gen, this was what lemmings said [...] Eddie-Vedder
Some dumb fakeboy might have said that, but the rule has always been final numbers upon console discontinuation. It's why the PS2 was able to sorely embarrass the GC and Xbox for several years after they hung in the towel. And technically, the next generation started when the 3DS was released, which, by your logic, would put the PS3 in last place. Behind the PSP too I think.
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11266 Posts
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="TheEroica"]Hahahahahahahahahahaha..... no. But nice try.Zeviander
HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE DENIAL LOOOOOOOOOL. It's OFFICIAL NUMBERS BUD HAHAHAHA :lol: THis is BY FAR the biggest ownage SW has ever seen, for it to happen like this, a whole gen of bragging lems and their sales, the constant NPD threads OMFG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Days from the end :lol: EPIC LOL HAHA

PS3 is in last place in terms of exclusives. Not even considering XBLA games. Just wait till 2013 guise! I've been waiting since 2007.

PS3 is first place in terms of exclusives also first place in terms of overall games library available to the system. 360 is last place in exclusives, last place in system reliability, last place in terms of free online etc.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Eddie-Vedder

Jesus. It's pretty much the same number. Let it go.

trugs26
This is the single greatest ownage SW has ever seen, let it go? You must be new to SW, Lems haven't shut up about the PSw being in last place all gen long, evne though the number was pretty much equal, the constant NPD thread braggins, the constant last place jokes, and days form the end of the gen the PS3 has officially sold more then the 360 and you want us to let it go? :lol: Do you not see how LOOOOOOOOOOOOL this is? :lol:
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] It doesn't matter :lol: Don't you see the only numbers that matter are the official numbers at then end of the gen, this was what lemmings said, they made this dumbass rules, cows were the ones saying the race kept going, even if M$ announces it sold x million in a few months you can't prove how many of them were before the Wii U launched and you can't prove how many PS3 sold these last few days, IT DOESN'T MATTER :lol: Unless M$ announces today or tomorrow lems have just gotten the biggest ownage in SW history :lol: I've been here all gen this is HILARIOUS :lol:

LOL the denial, LEMS MADE THIS RULE LOL :lol: The PS3 is OFFICIALLY Ahead of the 360 at the end of the generation the 360 is OFFICIALLY Last Place :lol: Theres no avoiding that :lol:

The gen doesnt end till the next console is launched. The gen has ended for the Wii with the release of the WiiU. The PS3 and 360 are still current.
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Not to mention the 360 was released a year earlier. Lol i'm just adding more fuel to the fire :twisted:

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Mozelleple112
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]Don't you see the only numbers that matter are the official numbers at then end of the gen, this was what lemmings said [...] Zeviander
Some dumb fakeboy might have said that, but the rule has always been final numbers upon console discontinuation. It's why the PS2 was able to sorely embarrass the GC and Xbox for several years after they hung in the towel. And technically, the next generation started when the 3DS was released, which, by your logic, would put the PS3 in last place.

The 3DS is a console? :O
balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

Didn't the Xbox sell 280,000 units in the US alone in the month of October? You should add that to the figure in the OP.

Not to mention the crazy amount of units it'll sell this month thanks to Halo 4. Being honest, I really doubt the PS3 caught up.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22669 Posts
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="clyde46"] Just wait till the next lot of Xbox numbers come out, better make dem there words sweet, because you WILL be eating them.

It doesn't matter :lol: Don't you see the only numbers that matter are the official numbers at then end of the gen, this was what lemmings said, they made this dumbass rules, cows were the ones saying the race kept going, even if M$ announces it sold x million in a few months you can't prove how many of them were before the Wii U launched and you can't prove how many PS3 sold these last few days, IT DOESN'T MATTER :lol: Unless M$ announces today or tomorrow lems have just gotten the biggest ownage in SW history :lol: I've been here all gen this is HILARIOUS :lol:

And avoiding the past couple months where the "official numbers" in north America alone report it sold more than 200,000 each month but why would cows want to face the truth.... cows fear truth so they make there own.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Eddie-Vedder
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]Don't you see the only numbers that matter are the official numbers at then end of the gen, this was what lemmings said [...] Zeviander
Some dumb fakeboy might have said that, but the rule has always been final numbers upon console discontinuation. It's why the PS2 was able to sorely embarrass the GC and Xbox for several years after they hung in the towel. And technically, the next generation started when the 3DS was released, which, by your logic, would put the PS3 in last place. Behind the PSP too I think.

LOL Nice try handhelds have NEVER decided generations and NEVER will, completely different oh boy, now we get the change in rules and arguments :lol: EVERY lem said it had to happen before the Wii U released, and it doesn't even matter, because everyone KNOWS the PS3 is going to create an even bigger gap over time, this is so huge because if the PS3 hadn't passed the 360 by the time the Wii U released lems would just say "It doesn't matter anymore, the WIi U launched, next gen started", NOW THEY CAN'T. THERES NO HIDING :lol:
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Zeviander
PS3 is first place in terms of exclusivesMozelleple112
Just because the pressure on your ass has been relieved doesn't mean you should start pulling anything and everything out of there. Exclusives this gen goes as follows: PC > DS* > Wii > 360 > PS3 > PSP Sorry, I guss I should have said "Sony exclusive last place". Whoops. *Note: I actually am not sure about the positioning of the DS relative to the other platforms.
soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
[QUOTE="trugs26"]

Eddie-Vedder
This is the single greatest ownage SW has ever seen, let it go? You must be new to SW, Lems haven't shut up about the PSw being in last place all gen long, evne though the number was pretty much equal, the constant NPD thread braggins, the constant last place jokes, and days form the end of the gen the PS3 has officially sold more then the 360 and you want us to let it go? :lol: Do you not see how LOOOOOOOOOOOOL this is? :lol:

I remember you the other day trying to call someone young due to the arguments they made, I have the feeling the same applies here, with your arguments.
Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Meeeper282
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

Didn't the Xbox sell 280,000 units in the US alone in the month of October? You should add that to the figure in the OP.

Not to mention the crazy amount of units it'll sell this month thanks to Halo 4. Being honest, I really doubt the PS3 caught up.

balfe1990

are you an idiot, those 70m figures are shipped! not sold

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Mozelleple112

balfe1990
I'm sure we'll see where the Xbox 360 and PS3 numbers are in a months time, which will both be higher than 70 million and 70.2 million respectively, but that's irrelevant to the console race, which ended at those numbers. That will be an entirely different race which doesn't end until Microsoft and Sony discontinue their consoles.
balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 balfe1990

[QUOTE="trugs26"]

Eddie-Vedder

I think you're getting a little too excited buddy.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
This isn't then end of then gen but glad to see lems getting owned by their own moronic rules.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Eddie-Vedder
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="clyde46"] Typical cow, avoiding the argument.

The gen doesn't end till the next console is launched. The gen has ended for the Wii with the release of the WiiU. The PS3 and 360 are still current.

Dude I agree with that 100% the sales keep going, but lems were the ones that acted like this because they KNEW the PS3 was catching up fast and wanted to shorten the time they had to pass them. It doesn't even matter though because if you honestly think the 360 is going to pull away form the PS3 your delusional, the PS3 is just going to keep creating a bigger gap, it's been outselling the 360 all gen long :lol:
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Mozelleple112
[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"]PS3 is first place in terms of exclusivesZeviander
Just because the pressure on your ass has been relieved doesn't mean you should start pulling anything and everything out of there. Exclusives this gen goes as follows: PC > DS* > Wii > 360 > PS3 > PSP Sorry, I guss I should have said "Sony exclusive last place". Whoops. *Note: I actually am not sure about the positioning of the DS relative to the other platforms.

Nice try, but exclusives go: PS3 > PC > DS > Wii > PSP > 360 overall games: PC > PS3 > DS > 360 > Wii > PSP. and PS3 still holds the game of the generation; MGS4.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Zeviander
LOL Nice try handhelds have NEVER decided generations and NEVER will, completely different oh boy, now we get the change in rules and arguments Eddie-Vedder
Okay, so if lemmings make the arguments, which you have stated several times, then will you turn tail if they make one that doesn't support your fanboy camp? Because handhelds have always been part of console generations. They are listed with the consoles on the Wikipedia pages for their respective generations. Did you get that bottle of Preparation-PlayStation I sent you? Help relieve some of that constant pain you have been suffering?
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="trugs26"]

balfe1990

Has it sunk in yet? How does it feel? Dat Last Place :lol:
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TheEroica  Moderator

the more i think about it, this may be the most pathetic troll attempt in recent cow history... theyre litterally trying to claim victory because.... wait for it.... sony released hitting a sales milestone that microsoft hit two months ago..... hahahaha.... wtf is this?!

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 balfe1990

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

Mozelleple112

I'm sure we'll see where the Xbox 360 and PS3 numbers are in a months time, which will both be higher than 70 million and 70.2 million respectively, but that's irrelevant to the console race, which ended at those numbers. That will be an entirely different race which doesn't end until Microsoft and Sony discontinue their consoles.

Aren't the NPD numbers pretty muh as official as you can get though? Not sure why they should be excluded from the final numbers, seems a little glaring.

Both sides here are using their own brands of tricks here.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Eddie-Vedder
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]LOL Nice try handhelds have NEVER decided generations and NEVER will, completely different oh boy, now we get the change in rules and arguments Zeviander
Okay, so if lemmings make the arguments, which you have stated several times, then will you turn tail if they make one that doesn't support your fanboy camp? Because handhelds have always been part of console generations. They are listed with the consoles on the Wikipedia pages for their respective generations. Did you get that bottle of Preparation-PlayStation I sent you? Help relieve some of that constant pain you have been suffering?

Well then maybe lems shouldn't have made it so clear it was all on the Wii U :lol: Oh boy lems can't even bend the rules well enough to help themselves, they cheat and still get owned :lol:
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Zeviander
[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"]Nice try, but exclusives go: PS3 > PC > DS > Wii > PSP > 360

:lol: I think the PC has had more AA-scoring games THIS YEAR than the PS3 has AAA-scoring games over it's entire life. We use Gamespot scores in the metagame genius, not your opinion.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="balfe1990"]

balfe1990

Aren't the NPD numbers pretty muh as official as you can get though? Not sure why they should be excluded from the final numbers, seems a little glaring.

No tricks, no assumptions, no thrid party predictions, official numbers are the only thing that matters, everything else is speculation, media create, vgchartz, npd all of them are guesses, M$ and Sony numbers are the only REAL official numbers that matter. I still can't believe it :lol: The timing oh wow.
balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 balfe1990

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] This is the single greatest ownage SW has ever seen, let it go? You must be new to SW, Lems haven't shut up about the PSw being in last place all gen long, evne though the number was pretty much equal, the constant NPD thread braggins, the constant last place jokes, and days form the end of the gen the PS3 has officially sold more then the 360 and you want us to let it go? :lol: Do you not see how LOOOOOOOOOOOOL this is? :lol: Eddie-Vedder

Has it sunk in yet? How does it feel? Dat Last Place :lol:

I dont really care about the console race to be honest, both thw consoles are eating the Wiis dust. It actually is a little sad fighting for second place, especially when they're neck and neck.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Mozelleple112
[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="Mozelleple112"]Nice try, but exclusives go: PS3 > PC > DS > Wii > PSP > 360

:lol: I think the PC has had more AA-scoring games THIS YEAR than the PS3 has AAA-scoring games over it's entire life. We use Gamespot scores in the metagame genius, not your opinion.

I'm not using my opinion either, I'm using irrefutable factual evidence to make my case. AAA games are worth more than AA games though, what's your point?
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Zeviander
Well then maybe lems shouldn't have made it so clear it was all on the Wii U :lol: Oh boy lems can't even bend the rules well enough to help themselves, they cheat and still get owned :lol: Eddie-Vedder
So you admit that your entire ownage rant is bearing entirely on lemming's false interpretation of the rules? Okay then. :lol:
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 kuraimen

[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="balfe1990"]

balfe1990

Well NPD is only NA. We're talking worldwide.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Eddie-Vedder
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]Well then maybe lems shouldn't have made it so clear it was all on the Wii U :lol: Oh boy lems can't even bend the rules well enough to help themselves, they cheat and still get owned :lol: Zeviander
So you admit that your entire ownage rant is bearing entirely on lemming's false interpretation of the rules? Okay then. :lol:

What else do you need, it's the biggest form of ownage possible, owning lems at their own game :lol: :lol: :lol: IT'S GLORIOUS :lol:
Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

the more i think about it, this may be the most pathetic troll attempt in recent cow history... theyre litterally trying to claim victory because.... wait for it.... sony released hitting a sales milestone that microsoft hit two months ago..... hahahaha.... wtf is this?!

TheEroica

well... you're here, on full damage control... I say it's pretty successful.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 soulitane
[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"] I'm sure we'll see where the Xbox 360 and PS3 numbers are in a months time, which will both be higher than 70 million and 70.2 million respectively, but that's irrelevant to the console race, which ended at those numbers. That will be an entirely different race which doesn't end until Microsoft and Sony discontinue their consoles.kuraimen

I'm assuming though, with those NPD the 360 would be in the lead, it's not like the world wide numbers would somehow drop their value. Then again this is SW, screw logic :x
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Zeviander
AAA games are worth more than AA games though, what's your point? Mozelleple112
There has never been value assessed to different score scales. AA's are compared to AA's, A's to A's etcetera. A single AAAA doesn't negate 50 AA's.
soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 soulitane

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

Cheleman

More like this place is boring and this is the only interesting thread, doesn't really stop this being pathetic.
Avatar image for deactivated-609eda8a7edd0
deactivated-609eda8a7edd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 deactivated-609eda8a7edd0
Member since 2012 • 1173 Posts
[QUOTE="trugs26"]

Eddie-Vedder

Think you are getting to over excited my friend, the Lems will still be laughing there asses off at Cows due to the fact that the 360 had sold more consoles than the PS3 for the vast majority of this generation and cut its market share by about half. Cows have nothing to brag about, the PS3 has sold more than the 360?! BIG DEAL! it should of been doing that for years after winning two successive generations but instead after about 6 years it has finally overtook a console it should of been whipping out of the gate.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"] I'm sure we'll see where the Xbox 360 and PS3 numbers are in a months time, which will both be higher than 70 million and 70.2 million respectively, but that's irrelevant to the console race, which ended at those numbers. That will be an entirely different race which doesn't end until Microsoft and Sony discontinue their consoles.kuraimen

You dumbass cows are void of every conceivable ounce of logic arent you... sigh. The npd OFFICIAL numbers alone over the past few months put 360 well ahead of the mark sony announced.... youll dodge this though like the rest of your cow brethren and keep going... its part of your disease.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Zeviander
it's the biggest form of ownage possible, Eddie-Vedder
That would be the 360 consistently out-striding the PS3 for several years, and the PS3 failing to even hit even half what the PS2 took. But okay, you keep basing your ownage on what lemmings say. It'll be really hilarious when it comes back to bite you in the ass. Oh, but I guess you must be used to that kind of pain already.
superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts
Those sales number from MS are old, people who got the YLOD had to actually buy new PS3's, and millions of people in Japan had to buy new PS3's after the Tsunami, inflating the numbers even further. Yeah, you really owned those lemmings... :roll:
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

Cheleman

Good comeback... youre one of the weaker cows though, so to be expected i suppose. Care to look at what i wrote and respond to the content?
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="balfe1990"]

soulitane

I'm assuming though, with those NPD the 360 would be in the lead, it's not like the world wide numbers would somehow drop their value. Then again this is SW, screw logic :x

Actually the PS3 has been catching up to the 360 every year thanks to non-NPD numbers. That's why the 360, even with a year headstart and outselling the PS3 in NA, has been losing ground. So NPD's are not the whole picture.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Eddie-Vedder
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="trugs26"]

OhJayDubya

Think you are getting to over excited my friend, the Lems will still be laughing there asses off at Cows due to the fact that the 360 had sold more consoles than the PS3 for the vast majority of this generation and cut its market share by about half. Cows have nothing to brag about, the PS3 has sold more than the 360?! BIG DEAL! it should of been doing that for years after winning two successive generations but instead after about 6 years it has finally overtook a console it should of been whipping out of the gate.

So what your saying is the 360 is such a joke and such a terrible console, the PS3 even though it released a year and half later and was almost twice as expensive all gen long it should have outsold it quicker? Well I agree but we take what we can get :lol: It's nice seeing lems admit how bad the 360 is and how it shouldn't have even come this close :lol:
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 kuraimen

millions of people in Japan had to buy new PS3's after the Tsunami, inflating the numbers even further. superclocked

:| I think you just went full derp there :|

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Eddie-Vedder
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="soulitane"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Well NPD is only NA. We're talking worldwide.

Actually the PS3 has been catching up to the 360 every year thanks to non-NPD numbers. That's why the 360, even with a year headstart and outselling the PS3 in NA, has been losing ground. So NPD's are not the whole picture.

NPD doesn't even matter, they aren't official, they are analyst guesses, nothing more then educated guesses, it's really no better then VGChartz and that's a FACT. :lol: They have nothing :lol:
soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 soulitane
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="soulitane"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Well NPD is only NA. We're talking worldwide.

Not my point, obviously they're not the whole picture. If you want to prove that the 360 has sold more though, they more than suffice, which is what's so inane about this topic. It's quite adherent that the 360 has in fact sold more, but people just want to use completely flawed logic to try and disprove that. Give it a year or possibly less and the PS3 will most likely legitimately pass the 360, at the moment though, it's unlikely (as I havan't and can't be bothered doing the math) for the PS3 to actually be beating the 360 in sales. I could be wrong though and the 360 somehow managed to not sell more than 200,000 units in the last few months.
superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts
[QUOTE="superclocked"]millions of people in Japan had to buy new PS3's after the Tsunami, inflating the numbers even further. kuraimen
:| I think you just got full derp there :|

lol, nah.. Just trolling the trolls a bit :P
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Zeviander
I find it amusing how every single point I make is being completely ignored by every single cow in this thread. Colour me unsurprised.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Zeviander
I could be wrong though and the 360 somehow managed to not sell more than 200,000 units in the last few months.soulitane
Halo 4 alone probably pushed a solid million units.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 kuraimen
If you want to prove that the 360 has sold more though, they more than sufficesoulitane
I don't think you're very good with logic. So the rest of the world doesn't exist?
Avatar image for Da_Koolio_Gamer
Da_Koolio_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Da_Koolio_Gamer
Member since 2011 • 202 Posts

TheEroica