Just How Badly Did The PS4 And Switch Outsell The Xbox One This Generation?

• 108 results
x_hedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By x_hedon
Member since 2019 • 334 Posts

@tormentos said:
@vfighter said:

@x_hedon: Where does it say Gen 9? Is it in very very small print?

You can't see it because the print is on his brain..lol

Wow, that upsets you I see. It's in the print right next to where your fine print says that the Wii U is a 7th gen console. LMAO

Nintendo > Tormentos

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 36057 Posts

@x_hedon:

Wii U being gen 8 and Nintendont stating Bait & Switch is Next gen but that doesn't mean it's gen 9?

That's cow/sheep common core math for ya.

2+2 could =3.5 dontchaknow. lolol :P

x_hedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#103 x_hedon
Member since 2019 • 334 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@x_hedon:

Wii U being gen 8 and Nintendont stating Bait & Switch is Next gen but that doesn't mean it's gen 9?

That's cow/sheep common core math for ya.

2+2 could =3.5 dontchaknow. lolol :P

Now you have gone and hurt their feelings with facts.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#104 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 5389 Posts

@mclarenmaster18: What on earth are you talking about? Why would x1 use more bandwidth than any other console and what does that have to do with your other ridiculous claim that x1 is difficult to use?

Were you drunk when you wrote this?

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105  Edited By robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 4085 Posts

It's pretty clear MS have been dominated in every department this generation. But in a strange way it has done them a favour and pushed them to wake up and start producing games.

Avatar image for mclarenmaster18
mclarenmaster18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#106  Edited By mclarenmaster18  Online
Member since 2014 • 3055 Posts

@sealionact said:

@mclarenmaster18: What on earth are you talking about? Why would x1 use more bandwidth than any other console and what does that have to do with your other ridiculous claim that x1 is difficult to use?

Were you drunk when you wrote this?

Just my theory.

Probably that's the way how Xbox One designed to be like that.

Example: In a house, when a player plays Xbox One while having slow internet speed, one of their siblings/roommates wanted to go on Youtube on their computer to watch videos then it will result in the computer user to have slow loading times.

Luckily, a few months ago, my home internet got upgraded and now I can download content or play online on Xbox One much faster than before.

Also, I can see PS4's menu UI's is just as simple as Nintendo Switch while Xbox One's menu seems complex for first-timers to console gaming.

Here is one of Microsoft's customers posted regarding Xbox One taking too much bandwidth.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-using-mass-amounts-of-bandwidth/84da8937-4ea7-4572-aab0-bd02204dcb56

Don't worry I will still prefer Xbox Series X and PS5 over Nintendo Switch when it comes to racing games.

P.S I'm totally aware of tormentos constantly failed in arguments.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#107 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 5389 Posts

@mclarenmaster18: An xbox doesnt use bandwidth any differently to any other console or PC. The link you provided was a guy who couldn't understand how his xbox was using 500gb, even though he watched Netflix and YouTube for 8 hours a day....you will use a lot of bandwidth watching video, especially HD or 4k.

Having slow internet will not affect your loading times...that's impossible....unless you mean loading a game from the store, but that's obvious.

I used my mobile phone to play online with xbox when I was touring recently, and i had no problems...

The UI is personal preference, it's like an android vs an iPhone....one is a bit more complex, but you can do more with it and is more customizable while the other is streamlined to be faster....but I seriously doubt that many people would walk into a store and say "I'd like an xbox, but it's too difficult to use..."

Avatar image for mclarenmaster18
mclarenmaster18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#108 mclarenmaster18  Online
Member since 2014 • 3055 Posts

@sealionact said:

@mclarenmaster18: An Xbox doesn't use bandwidth any differently to any other console or PC. The link you provided was a guy who couldn't understand how his Xbox was using 500gb, even though he watched Netflix and YouTube for 8 hours a day....you will use a lot of bandwidth watching video, especially HD or 4k.

Having slow internet will not affect your loading times...that's impossible....unless you mean loading a game from the store, but that's obvious.

I used my mobile phone to play online with Xbox when I was touring recently, and i had no problems...

The UI is personal preference, it's like an android vs an iPhone....one is a bit more complex, but you can do more with it and is more customizable while the other is streamlined to be faster....but I seriously doubt that many people would walk into a store and say "I'd like an xbox, but it's too difficult to use..."

Lucky for you.

Oh, I forgot to tell you when my Internet got upgraded, when I play on my Xbox One and my sibling plays their games on PC online multiplayer or browse on the internet and don't have any problems.