Just Cause 4, disgusting, disgusting flop. (Disgusting)

• 63 results
#51 Posted by cainetao11 (35700 posts) -

Still playing RDR2

No reason to give a shit

#52 Posted by freedomfreak (50775 posts) -

@ghosts4ever: Yeah, I can agree with that.

#53 Posted by I_P_Daily (9468 posts) -

@Litchie said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Litchie said:

Most children who are gonna play it don't really care. Big sandbox, lots of explosions. That's all it takes to satisfy their immature minds.

So if you like explosions your a child???

That's some dumb shit, you sound like a gamer who loves to watch story driven games.

If you're very into GTA and Just Cause, Michael Bay movies and crap like that, it's likely you are a child. I'm speaking from personal experience on the matter. I liked those kind of games when I was a kid. You have this guy with lots of gadgets and several ways to cause chaos and mayhem. An action hero type of guy. That is super fun to kids. To most adults though, you might want something more than that to not be bored after an hour.

Not sure how I sound like a person who loves to watch story driven games. I usually dislike such games, and I'd sure as hell never watch any of them. You being a possibly asshurt Just Cause 4 buyer sounds more likely.

Stop pushing your opinion as fact, because by doing so you are in fact proving that you have the mind of a child.

You're not speaking from experience but from your arse lol.

#54 Posted by I_P_Daily (9468 posts) -

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Can't wait to play. Awesome series.

@reduc_ab_ said:

Oh, look. Another fun game hated on because it's fun.

Nice to see some people still get it.

#55 Posted by Litchie (22670 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@Litchie said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Litchie said:

Most children who are gonna play it don't really care. Big sandbox, lots of explosions. That's all it takes to satisfy their immature minds.

That's some dumb shit, you sound like a gamer who loves to watch story driven games.

If you're very into GTA and Just Cause, Michael Bay movies and crap like that, it's likely you are a child. I'm speaking from personal experience on the matter. I liked those kind of games when I was a kid. You have this guy with lots of gadgets and several ways to cause chaos and mayhem. An action hero type of guy. That is super fun to kids. To most adults though, you might want something more than that to not be bored after an hour.

Not sure how I sound like a person who loves to watch story driven games. I usually dislike such games, and I'd sure as hell never watch any of them. You being a possibly asshurt Just Cause 4 buyer sounds more likely.

Stop pushing your opinion as fact, because by doing so you are in fact proving that you have the mind of a child.

LOL. I'm not pushing my opinion as fact. I thought I made that clear. Talk about being salty from hearing this after buying Just Cause 4.. xD Sorry man. Hope you'll still be able to enjoy the game despite Litchie being mean to your manly man-feelings.

#56 Posted by Ghosts4ever (8060 posts) -

@Litchie said:

LOL. I'm not pushing my opinion as fact. I thought I made that clear. Talk about being salty from hearing this after buying Just Cause 4.. xD Sorry man. Hope you'll still be able to enjoy the game despite Litchie being mean to your manly man-feelings.

my friend, you calling games like this childish but praise zelda or any of kiddy nintendo games.

#57 Posted by I_P_Daily (9468 posts) -

@Litchie said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Litchie said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Litchie said:

Yes you are, you are using your "experiences" to try and prove that something is a fact, when its your opinion.

You can't hurt my feelings, you seem to be salty that someone is calling you out on your BS though.

#58 Edited by Litchie (22670 posts) -
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

my friend, you calling games like this childish but praise zelda or any of kiddy nintendo games.

Yes. I've also explained why, and when I did you just ignored it. So why even bring it up again?

#59 Edited by Litchie (22670 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@Litchie said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Litchie said:

Yes you are, you are using your "experiences" to try and prove that something is a fact, when its your opinion.

You can't hurt my feelings, you seem to be salty that someone is calling you out on your BS though.

Huh. And here I thought my opinions were opinions. Silly me.

You saying I'm trying to pass off my opinion as fact doesn't really make me salty. Slightly annoyed perhaps.

#60 Edited by I_P_Daily (9468 posts) -

@Litchie: Yes its an opinion one you tried to push as fact, that's where you fell down.

Just because you liked games like these when you were a child doesn't mean the people who play them today are most likely a child.

Not only that but the age of gamers are going up, in 2018 72% of gamers were over the age of 18, and thus more mature age gamers are playing these games not children.

#61 Posted by Litchie (22670 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:

@Litchie: Yes its an opinion one you tried to push as fact, that's where you fell down.

Just because you liked games like these when you were a child doesn't mean the people who play them today are most likely a child.

Jesus man. I said I speak from personal experience. Had I said what you wrote above, then I could understand why you're still going on about this.

#62 Posted by VFighter (4043 posts) -

@Litchie: Opinion, fact, either way your view on the matter is complete ass.

#63 Posted by Litchie (22670 posts) -
@vfighter said:

@Litchie: Opinion, fact, either way your view on the matter is complete ass.

Well thought out and great addition to the discussion.