Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 18794 Posts

@SOedipus:

Oh yeah man, I'm for real. For the most part it's a noticeable switch up in writing style, but sometimes seems like a switch in views and attitude as well.

Could just be wasted Dav vs. sober Dav tho.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 3452 Posts

A non-gamer TV personality getting paid to talk about PS5, seems pretty legit.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 16799 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

@SOedipus:

Oh yeah man, I'm for real. For the most part it's a noticeable switch up in writing style, but sometimes seems like a switch in views and attitude as well.

Could just be wasted Dav vs. sober Dav tho.

You guys just catching on as I've been saying this for a couple of years now, and he either ignores my post or changes the subject when I confront him about it.

My guess is he shares it with his missus.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ConanTheStoner

@i_p_daily:

Yeah man, not just now catching on, more like something I've noticed since I've been back. It's pretty obvious when it happens. Like even when Dav randomly posts on Discord, it's always same old Dav and not his alter-ego lol.

I don't see it as a problem, or something to confront him about. None of my business really, just think it's funny.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 I_P_Daily

@ConanTheStoner said:

@i_p_daily:

Yeah man, not just now catching on, more like something I've noticed since I've been back. It's pretty obvious when it happens. Like even when Dav randomly posts on Discord, it's always same old Dav and not his alter-ego lol.

I don't see it as a problem, or something to confront him about. None of my business really, just think it's funny.

I've asked him 2 or 3 times already and he just avoids answering it. I don't have an issue with it either, but it is funny to think that more than one person is using his account, and it does make having a conversation with him hard at times.

The last time I said something to him about it was when Days Gone came out as he said he was getting it day 1 then the game came out with mixed reviews and he said he was never getting it anyway and when I linked other threads showing he said he was getting it day 1 he just denied it and I said he has either multiple personalities or someone else is also using his account, and I've also joked that someone had hacked his account lol.

If this is my last post you'll know that his other personality/other person using his account has banned me :P

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#56 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 3943 Posts

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ConanTheStoner
@i_p_daily said:

If this is my last post you'll know that his other personality/other person using his account has banned me :P

Mrs. Dav has had enough!

Would be some true dedication, having his fam work shifts on GS modding.

Can imagine Dav, beer in hand on the couch, saying the same old "I need a vacation from this place!"

Wifey signs in, says I got you babe.

A wholesome mod relationship.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 I_P_Daily

@ConanTheStoner said:
@i_p_daily said:

Mrs. Dav has had enough!

Would be some true dedication, having his fam work shifts on GS modding.

Can imagine Dav, beer in hand on the couch, saying the same old "I need a vacation from this place!"

Wifey signs in, says I got you babe.

A wholesome mod relationship.

Its someone else on his account or he has multiple personalities, what else could it be???

Maybe he needs a break from himself lol.

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#59 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 5911 Posts

That's the publicity that gaming companies need to appeal to casuals

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 I_P_Daily

@2mrw said:

That's the publicity that gaming companies need to appeal to casuals

Sony's games already appeal to casuals though. John Oliver is not cool and his comment won't draw in casuals, as casuals wouldn't be watching political shows LOL.

briguyb13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 briguyb13
Member since 2007 • 4057 Posts

@davillain- said:

I'm also shocked as well. Anyhow, Oliver rocks. Right-wingers obviously hate him because he presents facts and history, two things they're allergic to, but who gives a crap what they think. Oliver educates us far more than a random right-wing provocateur.

I'm too hype for Forbidden West myself but as for PS5, we'll see how it plays out on launch day.

This post seems very inappropriate for a moderator to be expressing political views like this when the community clearly doesn't like bringing up or discussing politics on this board.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 42524 Posts

@briguyb13: Come on, I'm not the one who made the thread in the first place but you are right. I got carried away with my previous post so that's all on me.

dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 dimebag667
Member since 2003 • 1486 Posts

@Zidaneski: It blows my mind that we live in a world where shooting robot dinosaurs with flaming arrows is a thing, and I just don't care. 7 year old me is rolling in his grave!

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 1049 Posts

Am i the only one hyped for this game? I guess the first one sucked to every one here.

I guess im a casual gamer because hardcore gamers don't like these types of games.

hardcore gamers don't play sony exclusives. the 120 million ps users out there are 100% casual gamers.

lol that is what i got from this thread.