Its very ironic cows are hyping killzone to death.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

supersaiyan039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 supersaiyan039
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts
Cows are the only ones in the world who know about killzone, and thier saying its going to kill halo 3 what blasphemy, but the irony is they always say 360 only has shooters yet they hype killzone 2, they might as well hype a much better proven third party fps for thier system.
xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts
yah this has been known that cows say 360 is the shooter halo box. yet of course the obvious they are really hyped up on the kz2 cgi i mean gameplay footage from like 2 years ago. kz2 the halo killer rofl.
ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 ff7isnumbaone
Member since 2005 • 5352 Posts

Cows are the only ones in the world who know about killzone, and thier saying its going to kill halo 3 what blasphemy, but the irony is they always say 360 only has shooters yet they hype killzone 2, they might as well hype a much better proven third party fps for thier system.supersaiyan039

Stop reading when you said cows are the only 1s that know about killzone. Thats false info.

springz300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 springz300
Member since 2004 • 2050 Posts
im not hyping it. im neutral
supersaiyan039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 supersaiyan039

[QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]Cows are the only ones in the world who know about killzone, and thier saying its going to kill halo 3 what blasphemy, but the irony is they always say 360 only has shooters yet they hype killzone 2, they might as well hype a much better proven third party fps for thier system.ff7isnumbaone

Stop reading when you said cows are the only 1s that know about killzone. Thats false info.

i said that because cows say lemmings are the only ones who know about kameo and blue dragon.

Nintendo_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Nintendo_Man
Member since 2003 • 19733 Posts
That is happening because they don't have much trully great games to hype.
notdead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 notdead
Member since 2006 • 188 Posts

[QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]Cows are the only ones in the world who know about killzone, and thier saying its going to kill halo 3 what blasphemy, but the irony is they always say 360 only has shooters yet they hype killzone 2, they might as well hype a much better proven third party fps for thier system.ff7isnumbaone

thats what i thought. people please, if its for or against a system please have info. you suck just as much ass as anyone who is hyping this game. not enough info to make a intelligent decision.

nhh12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nhh12345
Member since 2007 • 476 Posts
That is happening because they don't have much trully great games to hype.Nintendo_Man
Uncharted, mgs4, tekken 6, ff13, gt5, ratchet and clank, little big planet, heavenly sword, wipeout ps3, white knight story, and socom confrontation?
kittykatz5k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#10 kittykatz5k
Member since 2004 • 32249 Posts

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU&feature=RecentlyWatched&page=1&t=t&f=b

and you have 666 post

Magical_Donuts

Damnit, I'm getting rick rolled too easly these days.

OXIIIIXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 OXIIIIXO
Member since 2006 • 2337 Posts

Cows are the only ones in the world who know about killzone, and thier saying its going to kill halo 3 what blasphemy, but the irony is they always say 360 only has shooters yet they hype killzone 2, they might as well hype a much better proven third party fps for thier system.supersaiyan039

Halo fanboys seem to bring it up more the KZ fanboys.

ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ff7isnumbaone
[QUOTE="ff7isnumbaone"]

[QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]Cows are the only ones in the world who know about killzone, and thier saying its going to kill halo 3 what blasphemy, but the irony is they always say 360 only has shooters yet they hype killzone 2, they might as well hype a much better proven third party fps for thier system.supersaiyan039

i said that because cows say lemmings are the only ones who know about kameo and blue dragon.

People know killzone because poeple hyped it up to be a halo killer because its a sony shooter. Kameo and blue dragon dont have as much publicity as killzone.

supersaiyan039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 supersaiyan039
[QUOTE="supersaiyan039"][QUOTE="ff7isnumbaone"]

People know killzone because poeple hyped it up to be a halo killer because its a sony shooter. Kameo and blue dragon dont have as much publicity as killzone.

really because in japan microsoft promoted blue dragon to death and kameo is a 1,000,000 seller.

Not-A-Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Not-A-Stalker
Member since 2006 • 5165 Posts

Ugh

I don't ever see any actual hype for Killzone3. Not the "This game is AAA for sure and will blow everything away" kind of hype. The hype this game gets is putting in lists of upcoming PS3 games. It's not really hype so much as "this game has a lot of potential."

Avatar image for Runningflame570
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Runningflame570
Member since 2005 • 10388 Posts

Three people maybe.

kittykatz5k

*pats you on the shoulder* We all are I'm afraid. Rick Roll is beginning to rival the kicked toddler.

ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ff7isnumbaone
doesn't matter. Eventhought most of killzones publicity was negative, the series became popular.
Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts

Why do people believe that Killzone 2 is so hyped? It's only anticipated. Of course cows hope for the best. Just because you may read a half a dozen post on SW saying that it will be AAA doesn't mean PS fans in general think its gonna kill Halo 3.

I'm lookinhg forward to it, but not hyping it.

lantus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 lantus
Member since 2006 • 10591 Posts
The original Killzone could have been good withmore dev time, probably another 6 months, the game was just way too unpolished, and apparently Sony is actually taking it serious this time, not to say it will be great, butit will without a doubt be better than the original.
notdead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 notdead
Member since 2006 • 188 Posts
[QUOTE="ff7isnumbaone"]

[QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]Cows are the only ones in the world who know about killzone, and thier saying its going to kill halo 3 what blasphemy, but the irony is they always say 360 only has shooters yet they hype killzone 2, they might as well hype a much better proven third party fps for thier system.notdead

thats what i thought. people please, if its for or against a system please have info. you suck just as much ass as anyone who is hyping this game. not enough info to make a intelligent decision.

i will quote myself cuz im an argent ****

S1xSh0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 S1xSh0t
Member since 2007 • 529 Posts

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Man"]That is happening because they don't have much trully great games to hype.nhh12345
Uncharted, mgs4, tekken 6, ff13, gt5, ratchet and clank, little big planet, heavenly sword, wipeout ps3, white knight story, and socom confrontation?

sigh another list this is getting boring

Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Runningflame570

sigh another list this is getting boring

S1xSh0t

Are you trying to say Lemmings and Sheep don't make lists or something? All those games look very good and/or have extreme promise. Sometimes people want to debunk people's deluded claims about their system of choice.

Corvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Corvin
Member since 2002 • 7266 Posts

To death? no. Is the hype even AAA?
white_sox

The quantity and longevity of the hype automatically makes it AAA hype. How could anything less be worth the years of mindless hype this game has recieved. Basically, they've hyped themselves in to a corner. AAA or bust.

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
no, TC, its just redundant. they do it with every exclusive shooter coming to their console.
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Runningflame570

The quantity and longevity of the hype automatically makes it AAA hype. How could anything less be worth the years of mindless hype this game has recieved. Basically, they've hyped themselves in to a corner. AAA or bust.

Corvin

Quantity? I think you'll find that most of the hype coming about the game was from the Twinblade crowd and they were primarily shouted down. There has been some modicum of real hype when interesting stories come out about it but they usually don't go over "moderately optimistic".

daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts

this was said yeaterday...

your right though.

Corvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Corvin
Member since 2002 • 7266 Posts
[QUOTE="Corvin"]

Runningflame570

Quantity? I think you'll find that most of the hype coming about the game was from the Twinblade crowd and they were primarily shouted down. There has been some modicum of real hype when interesting stories come out about it but they usually don't go over "moderately optimistic".

Bull, this game has been hyped by all manner of people for years now. Every list of "why the PS3 will destroy 360" games list includes Killzone 2. Its clearly obvious that a lot of hopes for PS3 fanboys rest on this game. Basically, AAA or it flops. Just wait until the day the reviews launch. Anything less than AAA and you will see this forum light up. No matter the score I predict this game will be quickly forgotten.

-MoOkS-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 -MoOkS-
Member since 2006 • 528 Posts
i dont no why lemms get it in there heads that cows hype this sooo much when in reality theres very few hyping it. Most of the threads from cows ive seen just say how good it could be, teh potential, etc not strait out hype like lemms saying halo 3 is AAAA and bioshock is gaurenteed AAA.
NutJobJim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NutJobJim
Member since 2006 • 336 Posts

Nobody is really hyping Killzone. Most are simply anticipating it, since they are excited to see how good it will look compared to the CG trailer. Sony are spending a crap load of money on the game and the development team has grown so big that it may as well be a whole new development team. I'm sure even Lemmings, Hermits and Sheep are eager to see just how good/bad the game looks. Once we've actually seen what it looks like you'll see people hyping it.

darkmanure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 darkmanure
Member since 2007 • 548 Posts
Kinda like how Lost planet was hyped, when it was in developement, but it turned out to only be an ok game.
Sully28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Sully28
Member since 2003 • 5097 Posts
[QUOTE="Nintendo_Man"]That is happening because they don't have much trully great games to hype.nhh12345

dont forget lair and warhawk. Lol simple owned.
raskullibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 raskullibur
Member since 2003 • 3390 Posts
All I can see hyping killzone here are the Lemmings and Sheep.
diggyzoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 diggyzoom
Member since 2005 • 19616 Posts

All I can see hyping killzone here are the Lemmings and Sheep.raskullibur
They do talk about it being hyped AAA and the Halo killer more than cows do because they have an agenda. Most cows just think it will be much improved over the last and hopefully a AA game. Who doesn't hope that cool looking games turn out well ?

osirisomeomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 osirisomeomi
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts
[QUOTE="ff7isnumbaone"]

[QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]Cows are the only ones in the world who know about killzone, and thier saying its going to kill halo 3 what blasphemy, but the irony is they always say 360 only has shooters yet they hype killzone 2, they might as well hype a much better proven third party fps for thier system.supersaiyan039

Lying because other lie doesn't make it okay. People know about Blue Dragon (thugh its combat looks really outdated, reminds me of FF V), and people know about Kameo, though they don't really care.

MattBrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MattBrian
Member since 2004 • 625 Posts

Nobody is really hyping Killzone. Most are simply anticipating it, since they are excited to see how good it will look compared to the CG trailer. Sony are spending a crap load of money on the game and the development team has grown so big that it may as well be a whole new development team. I'm sure even Lemmings, Hermits and Sheep are eager to see just how good/bad the game looks. Once we've actually seen what it looks like you'll see people hyping it.

NutJobJim

PREACH IT

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

Three people maybe.

[QUOTE="kittykatz5k"]

Runningflame570

*pats you on the shoulder* We all are I'm afraid. Rick Roll is beginning to rival the kicked toddler.

I've only been rick rolled once, and that was over a month ago, and that was used to explain a joke from the Simpsons by a friend of mine. Or was it Family Guy?
WINDWAKER1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#37 WINDWAKER1
Member since 2003 • 3397 Posts

I haven't seen many cows hyping killzone, just saying that it has the potential to be great

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts
I see many more lems making these sort of posts then actuall posts made by cows hyping KZ2.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts
[QUOTE="Magical_Donuts"]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU&feature=RecentlyWatched&page=1&t=t&f=b

and you have 666 post

kittykatz5k

always report it when you see it.

lazurusKfP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lazurusKfP
Member since 2006 • 82 Posts

I don't understand... who is hyping killzone? I check in from time to time and I don't ever think I have seen a "Killzone is the roxorz" thread from a confirmed cow yet. On the other hand there is a "I don't believe cows think killzone will be good" thread every day posted by a lemming, and the occasional "maybe killzone won't suck... lets see at E3" thread by a cow... neither of which is hyping merely hopeful speculation.

So the question is do you lemmings actually have to fabricate statements that cows have said in order to bash them? Clearly you could pick any number of things to bash about the PS3 besides the fictional belief that anyone is hyping Killzone before we see a non-CGI trailer at E3.

I'm sure the occasional person stumbles in with 12 posts to their name and says Killzone is gonna be great, but honestly who in their right mind thinks they speak for all ppl who support PS3.

For the record I am not a PS3 supporter... just irritated with fictional threads (MGS4 to 360, FF to 360, Halo 3 downgrades, denying mass effects sweet look, denying uncharteds sweet look , are all fictional fanyboy creations.)