It's all I play now and I've lost all interest in other games, can you guess what game I am playing?

  • 89 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for bluestars
#51 Posted by Bluestars (165 posts) -

@blueinheaven:

10 times better than the x you say?

I call bullshit

Oh I forgot every single pc gamer has a GTX 2080 HaH

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#52 Edited by lundy86_4 (53374 posts) -

@bluestars said:

@blueinheaven:

10 times better than the x you say?

I call bullshit

Oh I forgot every single pc gamer has a GTX 2080 HaH

Hyperbole exists. Numbers like that are clearly not in the realm of possibility, so use your deduction skills.

I also have an RTX 2080... Nice!

Avatar image for bluestars
#53 Posted by Bluestars (165 posts) -

@lundy86_4:

Bu bu but 10 times better HaH

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#54 Posted by lundy86_4 (53374 posts) -
@bluestars said:

@lundy86_4:

Bu bu but 10 times better HaH

Do you know what "hyperbole" is?

Avatar image for bluestars
#55 Edited by Bluestars (165 posts) -

@lundy86_4:

Show me

1080 is still the most popular pc resolution but you pc mugs go on like everyone’s got a “10 times better than the x” pc

HaH

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#56 Edited by lundy86_4 (53374 posts) -

@bluestarsGood God... I can't tell if you're so dumb that you have no idea what the word means, or if you can't use Google. It's an exaggeration, but typically in written form.

Avatar image for bluestars
#57 Edited by Bluestars (165 posts) -

@lundy86_4:

Bu bu but 10 times better

HaH

An exaggeration in written form has a different word to describe it where I come from

It’s called BOLLOCKS

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#58 Posted by lundy86_4 (53374 posts) -

@bluestars said:

@lundy86_4:

Bu bu but 10 times better

HaH

An exaggeration in written form has a different word to describe it where I come from

It’s called BOLLOCKS

UK? I'm from there originally. The actual English language has a term for exaggeration in written form, and it's "hyperbole." Your idiocy does not preclude that.

Avatar image for blueinheaven
#59 Posted by blueinheaven (4494 posts) -
@bluestars said:

@blueinheaven:

10 times better than the x you say?

I call bullshit

Oh I forgot every single pc gamer has a GTX 2080 HaH

Of course a console gamer immediately thinks everything is all about graphics. Playing at 60fps as opposed to 30fps is easily a ten times better experience by my reckoning. You wouldn't know because you play most games at 30fps.

The X (like the Pro) has a hilariously shit CPU which completely cripples frame rate performance. Next gen should see better CPU's but who knows I mean PC's have not had this problem for the longest time ever and Phil Spencer was openly confused in a Gamespot interview about why anyone would even want 60fps. The man is a total clown.

Regardless, gaming at a much higher frame rate (double in most cases) is a vastly superior experience. Maybe not ten times better to you but I'm speaking for myself.

Outside of the frame rate issue there are still countless reasons a PC is MASSIVELY superior to an Xbox One X. I'm not going to waste any more time explaining it to you, it's all out there. Educate yourself.

Avatar image for bluestars
#60 Posted by Bluestars (165 posts) -

@lundy86_4:

Now your talking Bollocks HaH

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#61 Posted by lundy86_4 (53374 posts) -

@bluestars:

Image result for *you're meme
Avatar image for bluestars
#62 Posted by Bluestars (165 posts) -

@blueinheaven:

There is a lot of bollocks in that post

HaH

Avatar image for bluestars
#63 Posted by Bluestars (165 posts) -

@lundy86_4:

That’s 10 times worse than your last reply

Utter bollocks we call that

HaH

Avatar image for blueinheaven
#64 Posted by blueinheaven (4494 posts) -

@lundy86_4 Yep, we're done here. I suppose now we play 'guess the alt' but I can't be bothered :) He could be anyone. I remember when trolls put in a bit of effort...

Avatar image for bluestars
#65 Edited by Bluestars (165 posts) -

@blueinheaven:

You said pc was 10 times better than the x

Then proceeded to call the same person a know nothing dumbass Microsoft fanboy

Oh the irony HaH

Avatar image for bluestars
#67 Posted by Bluestars (165 posts) -

@blueinheaven:

Your struggling kid

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#69 Posted by I_P_Daily (12032 posts) -

@blueinheaven: I love the insults which proves your opinions are still shit.

And you call me a child, but hey at least you're not a liar and is going to show us all this PC is that is x10 better right?

Avatar image for blueinheaven
#70 Posted by blueinheaven (4494 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:

@blueinheaven: I love the insults which proves your opinions are still shit.

And you call me a child, but hey at least you're not a liar and is going to show us all this PC is that is x10 better right?

Nothing anyone has said has disproved any of my opinions. I explained why the PC is far superior to consoles. It's not my fault you're too dumb to grasp what I'm saying.

It's chortlesome you know, you are humiliated on here time and time again yet you still come back for more and you learn absolutely nothing despite people spelling everything out for you. You're the absolute worst kind of mindless fanboy imaginable.

Avatar image for kadin_kai
#71 Posted by Kadin_Kai (505 posts) -

@Xplode_games: The Hunter Call of Wild?

Avatar image for bluestars
#72 Posted by Bluestars (165 posts) -

@blueinheaven:

Gramma the final throw of the defeated dice

10 times better..ya whoppa

Avatar image for calvincfb
#73 Posted by Calvincfb (0 posts) -

@blueinheaven said:
@i_p_daily said:
@blueinheaven said:

OP claims 800 hours on Xbox One X and 600 hours on PC for his mystery game.

If you have a PC you have absolutely zero need for an Xbox One X.

He's lying. It's another Lem bigging up a 'Microsoft' exclusive so yeah whatever it is it will be really shit. Important thing is that he's lying through his teeth.

If he owns an X he has zero need for a PC.

Why are all of your opinions shit?

Apart from the fact a good PC runs everything 10 times better than an Xbox One X (no garbage CPU), it has thousands of exclusives (the X has not a single one) and there are a million things you can do on PC you can't do on any console.

Yet again you expose yourself as a know-nothing dumbass Microsoft fanboy. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're 12 years old which might just about explain the puerile fanboy drivel you spew on here constantly.

So now exclusives matter? I thought PC gamers didn't care about them.

Avatar image for sakaixx
#74 Posted by sakaiXx (5707 posts) -

Skipped to 2nd page. So whats the game?

Avatar image for djoffer
#75 Posted by djoffer (1376 posts) -

@sakaixx: think it might be system war!

Avatar image for needdistraction
#76 Edited by NeedDistraction (38 posts) -

I need a game like that in my life. Please tell me. Please. I NEED my fix. This thread is killing me.

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
#77 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (25253 posts) -

Avatar image for jeezers
#78 Posted by jeezers (3017 posts) -

How this thread turned into an xbox pc argument is pretty hillarious lol

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
#79 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (12862 posts) -

Red Dead 2? Oh right that's not on PC LMAO

Hermits lose again.

Avatar image for The_Stand_In
#80 Posted by The_Stand_In (1065 posts) -

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Red Dead 2? Oh right that's not on PC LMAO

Hermits lose again.

Bit of a stretch insult, don't you think? Try to stay on topic...

Avatar image for howmakewood
#81 Edited by Howmakewood (5930 posts) -
@calvincfb said:
@blueinheaven said:
@i_p_daily said:
@blueinheaven said:

OP claims 800 hours on Xbox One X and 600 hours on PC for his mystery game.

If you have a PC you have absolutely zero need for an Xbox One X.

He's lying. It's another Lem bigging up a 'Microsoft' exclusive so yeah whatever it is it will be really shit. Important thing is that he's lying through his teeth.

If he owns an X he has zero need for a PC.

Why are all of your opinions shit?

Apart from the fact a good PC runs everything 10 times better than an Xbox One X (no garbage CPU), it has thousands of exclusives (the X has not a single one) and there are a million things you can do on PC you can't do on any console.

Yet again you expose yourself as a know-nothing dumbass Microsoft fanboy. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're 12 years old which might just about explain the puerile fanboy drivel you spew on here constantly.

So now exclusives matter? I thought PC gamers didn't care about them.

It's cute that you'd call him a hermit, considering he's a rather big fan of the Playstation.

Avatar image for blueinheaven
#82 Posted by blueinheaven (4494 posts) -
@howmakewood said:
@calvincfb said:
@blueinheaven said:
@i_p_daily said:
@blueinheaven said:

OP claims 800 hours on Xbox One X and 600 hours on PC for his mystery game.

If you have a PC you have absolutely zero need for an Xbox One X.

He's lying. It's another Lem bigging up a 'Microsoft' exclusive so yeah whatever it is it will be really shit. Important thing is that he's lying through his teeth.

If he owns an X he has zero need for a PC.

Why are all of your opinions shit?

Apart from the fact a good PC runs everything 10 times better than an Xbox One X (no garbage CPU), it has thousands of exclusives (the X has not a single one) and there are a million things you can do on PC you can't do on any console.

Yet again you expose yourself as a know-nothing dumbass Microsoft fanboy. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're 12 years old which might just about explain the puerile fanboy drivel you spew on here constantly.

So now exclusives matter? I thought PC gamers didn't care about them.

It's cute that you'd call him a hermit, considering he's a rather big fan of the Playstation.

I play games on all platforms except Nintendo but yeah, mostly PC and PS4.

Avatar image for zaryia
#83 Posted by Zaryia (9023 posts) -
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Hermits lose again.

PC is first place this gen with over 100 more aaa/aa titles than the second next system.

Keep beta testing rdr2 for me.

Avatar image for Litchie
#84 Posted by Litchie (24037 posts) -

This weird ass thread is still open? Why?

Avatar image for Shewgenja
#85 Posted by Shewgenja (21456 posts) -

https://youtu.be/gFUv0Aoilq8

Avatar image for valgaav_219
#86 Posted by Valgaav_219 (2441 posts) -

@sakaixx said:

Skipped to 2nd page. So whats the game?

@jeezers said:

How this thread turned into an xbox pc argument is pretty hillarious lol

They derailed the thread. Now the world will never know lol

I guess Fortnite, though. I can't think of many games that keep updating to the point that they're comparable to the size of the actual game

Avatar image for Xplode_games
#87 Posted by Xplode_games (1993 posts) -

@BassMan said:

@Xplode_games:

The Hunter: Call of the Wild

Yes, you are correct! The new Yukon Valley map was recently released! They don't stop releasing awesome add ons!

Sorry mods, don't want to bring up an old thread but I hadn't acknowledged who has the correct answer.

Avatar image for BassMan
#88 Edited by BassMan (10387 posts) -

@Xplode_games said:
@BassMan said:

@Xplode_games:

The Hunter: Call of the Wild

Yes, you are correct! The new Yukon Valley map was recently released! They don't stop releasing awesome add ons!

Sorry mods, don't want to bring up an old thread but I hadn't acknowledged who has the correct answer.

Can I have some cake now? Please don't tell me the cake was a lie....

Avatar image for Xplode_games
#89 Posted by Xplode_games (1993 posts) -

You deserve cake because that was a very good guess. Btw, have you played COTW?

@BassMan said:
@Xplode_games said:
@BassMan said:

@Xplode_games:

The Hunter: Call of the Wild

Yes, you are correct! The new Yukon Valley map was recently released! They don't stop releasing awesome add ons!

Sorry mods, don't want to bring up an old thread but I hadn't acknowledged who has the correct answer.

Can I have some cake now? Please don't tell me the cake was a lie....

Avatar image for BassMan
#90 Posted by BassMan (10387 posts) -

@Xplode_games: I actually haven't played it, but it does look good and immersive. I remember you raving about the game before, so it was an educated guess. Thanks for the cake! :)

Avatar image for Xplode_games
#91 Edited by Xplode_games (1993 posts) -

@BassMan said:

@Xplode_games: I actually haven't played it, but it does look good and immersive. I remember you raving about the game before, so it was an educated guess. Thanks for the cake! :)

It's a great game, the graphics are really great as well especially for a game most people have never even heard of.

What I love most about it is that this is a game you can pick up and play for hours or for a few minutes. It always autosaves. You never have to save, I don't even know how to save. You just play and turn it off whenever you want. You never have to worry about health, health packs or anything like that. You can die but you don't get penalized for it.

This is a game you can just play while you relax. It's almost like fishing in real life in the sense that it is stress free and super fun.

Avatar image for lamprey263
#92 Posted by lamprey263 (36143 posts) -

State of Decay 2?

Avatar image for xantufrog
#93 Posted by xantufrog (11517 posts) -

@Xplode_games: it's all good, old bumped threads are starting to look pretty good compared to some of the new bait threads