It should be a crime to launch a console and then never delivering good games to it...

  • 61 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for MonsieurX
#51 Posted by MonsieurX (38394 posts) -

@drlostrib said:

why is TC still allowed to make threads?

Because ProtossRushX is still allowed.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
#52 Posted by SecretPolice (34189 posts) -

Yeah, Phony, hasn't delivered a good VG console with good games since PS1... Sad, I know. :(

:P

Avatar image for valgaav_219
#53 Posted by Valgaav_219 (1981 posts) -

@Sevenizz said:

Someone arrest everyone responsible for the playstation 2 and 3. I’ve never found anything good about them.

PS2 didn't have good games? You sound even dumber than OP. At least it's obvious that he's trolling

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
#54 Posted by deactivated-5c18005f903a1 (4627 posts) -

@recloud: people assuming you was talking about the Xbox say more about you and your reputation for going on and on endlessly about the Xbox.

Avatar image for recloud
#55 Posted by ReCloud (4423 posts) -

@boycie said:

@recloud: people assuming you was talking about the Xbox say more about you and your reputation for going on and on endlessly about the Xbox.

it's because you people are overly paranoid. ;)

Avatar image for Steppy_76
#56 Posted by Steppy_76 (2378 posts) -

@recloud: or that all 4400 posts of yours are the exact same. If you had at least posed as a lem then were converted to a cow or put some effort in, you could have at least been considered maybe half as clever as you think you are.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
#57 Posted by deactivated-5c18005f903a1 (4627 posts) -

@recloud said:
@boycie said:

@recloud: people assuming you was talking about the Xbox say more about you and your reputation for going on and on endlessly about the Xbox.

it's because you people are overly paranoid. ;)

about what?

Avatar image for StormyJoe
#58 Posted by StormyJoe (7692 posts) -

@recloud: What console did that?

Avatar image for FinalFighters
#59 Edited by FinalFighters (3004 posts) -

@valgaav_219 said:
@Sevenizz said:

Someone arrest everyone responsible for the playstation 2 and 3. I’ve never found anything good about them.

PS2 didn't have good games? You sound even dumber than OP. At least it's obvious that he's trolling

His ass never owned a PS2. He started gaming last gen, and i bet his first and only system was a 360.

Avatar image for mariokart64fan
#60 Posted by mariokart64fan (20783 posts) -

@recloud: reads title looks at playstation vita ,, and ps4 quick some one arrest every sony employee responsible for creating platforms that either don't have games at all or are just sharing its games with last gen consoles ,,, saints row 4 etc looking at ps4s library it is a shame to have one and have no new game except maybe kill zone shadow fall or some other boring movie game that plays more cutscenes then actual gameplay lol

arrest also sony for making a playstation classic that's laugh able

Avatar image for recloud
#61 Posted by ReCloud (4423 posts) -

@mariokart64fan: Sorry, I cant understand a single word of what you wrote.

Avatar image for the-a-baum
#62 Posted by The-A-Baum (1047 posts) -

G.W and Luara Bush must be very sad as you were the "Child left behind"