Is Xbox Brand doing that poorly?

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Morf-muziks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Morf-muziks
Member since 2015 • 194 Posts

I see that MS literally gave it everything they had the last two years... shipped 3 Forza games within about 2 year span, which is one of their best and highest scoring first party games. Fully remaster Halo collection and part time remaster of Gears, both of their best shooters and system sellers. Price cuts, kinect cuts, continued their theoretical power propaganda years into the console war and still somehow falling behind their competitor who haven't even shelled out any of their big first party games and gained success solely off of Remasters and COD/ BF alone.

What else can MS throw out there when they've literally gave it their all? Start on the Xbox Two?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Sweet, another round of guess that alt

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#4 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

@lostrib: I know it's getting pretty bad. Strange how almost all of these alts are always anti Xbox posts.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

While Xbox cant win this gen it is still a place for them. We will see some nice exlusives.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@lostrib:

Let's be srs here, it's a decent question by OP.

Anyway, imo it's because of the Xbone reveal, the damage this caused to the brand was incredible, I mean, just look at this epic gif, it sums up everything what was wrong with Xbone.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

Considering theyre not that far behind in console sales for America, i would say theyre doing just fine, its actually a miracle they have done what they have with what they started with. And they havnt even released their big guns yet.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#8 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@lostrib said:

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

@morf-muziks said:

I see that MS literally gave it everything they had the last two years... shipped 3 Forza games within about 2 year span, which is one of their best and highest scoring first party games. Fully remaster Halo collection and part time remaster of Gears, both of their best shooters and system sellers. Price cuts, kinect cuts, continued their theoretical power propaganda years into the console war and still somehow falling behind their competitor who haven't even shelled out any of their big first party games and gained success solely off of Remasters and COD/ BF alone.

What else can MS throw out there when they've literally gave it their all? Start on the Xbox Two?

@lostrib said:

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* x20000000000

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

I'm okay with what they're doing... Gonna be playing me some Halo 5 next week.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@lostrib:

Anyway, imo it's because of the Xbone reveal, the damage this caused to the brand was incredible, I mean, just look at this epic gif, it sums up everything what was wrong with Xbone.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Here we go .... again. This is getting old and boring, it takes away all the SW charm.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#13 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Lol, that gif is hilarious.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@oflow said:

@lostrib: I know it's getting pretty bad. Strange how almost all of these alts are always anti Xbox posts.

Hardly.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@oflow: Oh for fucks sake...you can't be serious.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Its not pretty, not pretty at all

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

I will admit that the Xbox One grabs my interest somewhat better than the PS4, though I won't deny that the PS4 is still doing much better.

Minecraft with Hololens is the start of something great, but unless they can build off from that start with something better, I'll expect the auctioning of intellectual properties and studios within the next 5 years.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 oflow

@Suppaman100: no it's not decent question because the Xbox brand isn't doing poorly. It's SW conjecture, mostly by cows that are basically gloating because of what happened last gen.

It's not selling as well as PS4 but its not failing by a large margin. Would they like to have more sales? Sure. Are they doing things to address these issues? Yes. New UI, new games this year, lots of different bundles, lots of games in the pipes for next year too.

You don't see people saying Ford is failing because they don't sell as many cars as Toyota, the same thing applies here.

The Xbox One has a higher attach rate than PS4 by a 2:1 margin. That means that people that own Xbox Ones buy more games than PS4 owners. Consoles producers make most of their money off of software not hardware.

Just like last gen when PS3 took til the end of the cycle to catch up to Xbox 360, the same thing is definitely possible this gen. PS4 has had a string of lackluster big budget games and I personally see that trend continuing. For the last two years Sony has been saying wait til next year.

So let's wait til next year and see how it goes, when the meat of this gen starts dropping on both systems and hits an apex. Xbox is going into next year with a strong headwind so I like MS' chances to be competitive.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#19 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

There's nothing MS can do with Shenmue 3 and FFVIIR being confirmed for PS.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

It's getting destroyed by the PS4 in both games and sales. The fact that MS omitted showing shipped numbers for Xbone and 360 for the first time in history from their last quarterly statement confirms that it really is THAT bad.

dz8t2t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dz8t2t
Member since 2004 • 318 Posts

@nyadc said:
@lostrib said:

Shewganja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Shewganja
Member since 2015 • 17 Posts

Call me when Sony makes a racing game as good as Forza 6...

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@Legend002 said:

Shenmue 3 isn't locked into exclusicity with the PlayStation 4 and PC, Yu Suzuki already clarified that it could come to other platforms, it's his decision. Also the Final Fantasy 7 remake is not exclusive, it's coming first to the PlayStation 4 which was very clear in their trailer, it's a timed deal.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#24 cainetao11  Online
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@lostrib:

I agree 100%. The reveal was all that was needed to put them where they are. It doesn't bother me because my MSFT is still trading up, I look forward to the games coming to the console :QB, Scalebound, Crackdown. The question was a decent one the first time someone asked it. This is like the 489th thread asking this. We all know, we get it. MS screwed the pooch and will eat crow this gen. Its all been covered already. Even with that, there are games coming that are very interesting looking and quite a few gamers are looking forward to them.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

Don Mattrick pretty much fucked it up.

The reveal was horrendous, shittier tech, forced Kinect, AND they had the balls to ask for $100 more than the PS4? For alot of lemmings it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By oflow

@quadknight: what games are destroying it on PS4? The biggest PS4 game currently is Destiny and it's also on Xbox in 1080.

@Legend002: both of those games are driven by nostalgia tinted glasses. Shenmue isn't going to be a big seller. I'd wager that everyone that would buy it did in the kickstarter and they didn't raise enough money to even make it even a shadow of the original in a current gen incarnation. If Sony really believed in it they would have bought the IP outright. Sega would sell it if given the right offer.

supermeatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 supermeatman
Member since 2015 • 68 Posts

They need Halo to hit a major home run... MAJOR

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Why, they can talk about active Live accounts being a measure of success, of course. So much #winning you would think the XBox division is run by warlocks.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@oflow said:

@quadknight: what games are destroying it on PS4? The biggest PS4 game currently is Destiny and it's also on Xbox in 1080.

@Legend002: both of those games are driven by nostalgia tinted glasses. Shenmue isn't going to be a big seller. I'd wager that everyone that would buy it did in the kickstarter and they didn't raise enough money to even make it even a shadow of the original in a current gen incarnation. If Sony really believed in it they would have bought the IP outright. Sega would sell it if given the right offer.

No, the biggest game on PS4 is GTA V and also happens to be the biggest game on Xbone as well. PS4 has more games and higher rated games to boot.

That's only for this year and includes only retail games. If we add last year and Indie/ Download only games to the list it even looks more horrible for Xbone. The Xbone is a dry desert for games compared to the PS4, no wonder its sales are crap compared to PS4.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

@nyadc said:
@Legend002 said:

Shenmue 3 isn't locked into exclusicity with the PlayStation 4 and PC, Yu Suzuki already clarified that it could come to other platforms, it's his decision. Also the Final Fantasy 7 remake is not exclusive, it's coming first to the PlayStation 4 which was very clear in their trailer, it's a timed deal.

I never mentioned anything about the games being exclusive but I sure do know that they will never be on a dead platform for niche and jrpg titles. Maybe NX but Xbox One? LMAO

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By oflow

@quadknight: that didn't answer my question. I didn't ask what games are on the platform since a bunch of those games are bad (Godzilla) and that gif is missing quite a few Xbox games. For example it omitted SMITE, Elite: Dangerous, GeOW Ultimate, Below, Space Engineers, Starpoint Gemini 2 all out now or coming this year just to name a few.

I asked what games are 'destroying it' as you said?

Take away all the weeaboo filler and I see Bloodborne maybe Until Dawn and neither are system sellers on the level of Halo.

You guys love system wars semantics about the definition of 'flop' and the definition of exclusive and posting metacritic ratings but i'll take the playable good games on Xbox right now over that PS4 list easily.

I know you'll say that they aren't 'exclusive' but whatever. I can play them or will be able to play them all before the end of this year on my Xbox so they count to me.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

They just aren't doing as well in everything possible as PS4.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@quadknight said:
@oflow said:

No, the biggest game on PS4 is GTA V and also happens to be the biggest game on Xbone as well. PS4 has more games and higher rated games to boot.

That's only for this year and includes only retail games. If we add last year and Indie/ Download only games to the list it even looks more horrible for Xbone. The Xbone is a dry desert for games compared to the PS4, no wonder its sales are crap compared to PS4.

You list GOW3 for the PS4 but you don't list Gears for the X1 that is out now. The PC version might not be out until next year.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Damn Sony really need to start releasing some games on the PS4.

You can tell cows have way too much time on their hands with all these alts

LOL

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Whoa, didn't know PS4 was that far ahead. Wowzers.

@quadknight said:
@oflow said:

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

XB1 is selling better than the 360 did during the same time frame, so I'll say no.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Microsoft is forever evolving and moving forward. No trouble here.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@quadknight said:
@oflow said:

That's a lot more games.

Good thing you didn't post indie and digital only games or it would have been 100x worse.

jet052006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jet052006
Member since 2007 • 859 Posts

@quadknight said:
@oflow said:

This will be the first generation were people want to celebrate such games as kay(60), godzilla (38), Ravens Cry (27) , J stars(61), MX vs ATV(48), Arcania(42), the order (63), etc... that is not a very compelling list when the majority of the games listed are very lackluster. Last generation the Wii released 1,527 games, the Xbox 1,162, and ps3 only 1,026, but I'm sure the people celebrating this list for its quantity and disregard for quality would be the first people to argue that the PS3 was the best system last generation even though it had the fewest games.

metacritic current gen 7.0 and up rated non indie games, not available on the other console.

PS4 11

Guilty gear xrd (84) (essentially a last gen port)

infamous second son (80)

LBP3 (79)

Killzone (73)

driveclub (71)

Tearaway Unfolded (82)

Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (82)

Until Dawn (79)

Dragon Quest Heroes (78)

Tales of Zestiria (73)

MLB 15(80)

(possible missing some)

---------------------------------------------------------

xbox 13

titanfall (86)

Forza 6 (87)

forza horizon 2 (86)

sunset overdrive (80)

forza 5 (79)

dead rising (78)

fantasia (77)

D4 (77)

Dance central (74)

project spark (73)

killer instinct (73)

Elite: Dangerous (80)

SMITE (80)

(possible missing some)

xbox looks to further push this lead with retail titles like Halo 6, tomb Raider, and Fable coming out this year.

Avatar image for cinematicgalore
CinematicGalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 CinematicGalore
Member since 2015 • 458 Posts

@SolidTy said:
@quadknight said:
@oflow said:

That's a lot more games.

Good thing you didn't post indie and digital only games or it would have been 100x worse.

SolidTy, why don't you try to correct the image because it's clearly missing games on the Xbox One side? That's right because you're a cow.

It's funny how you often try to paint yourself as a fan of both consoles but it's clear that you hate the Xbox and love the PS4.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By oflow

@SolidTy: Thats a lot more bad games. You are always coming around like you are some guru just because you own both consoles being fake impartial and think you know shit but you really dont. I own both consoles and a gaming rig doesnt mean much. You're just as much a cow as the rest of these fakers.

Try reading comprehension for 500. I said GOOD games. PS4 has a shit ton of bad indies so does Xbox. Them and 2 bucks will get you a cup of coffee.

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@lostrib:

That has been the most rational response I have seen you given in these forums. And bonus points for saying what I was going to say. Sir I'm going to send you some cookies and a cake.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SolidTy

@cinematicgalore:

Why so butthurt, lol, it's not my picture, numbnuts lem. Quote the guy that posted it and lol at getting so angry. The picture does have mistakes, but the point is still the same. One machine at this point in time has more games than the other. Who cares if that machine as a PS logo or X logo? Just turn them on and play the game.

Eh, lol. I don't buy things to hate on them otherwise I wouldn't buy them and I actively play these machines as well...when I have time (which I don't have a lot of). I probably have more game time logged in on Xbox and PS machines than a lot of trolls have anyways.

My comments come from experience and I stick to the facts. I told the dude it was a good thing he didn't post indie and digital only games or it would have been 100x worse...because it would have been a huge ass jpeg. Loading it for some users would have been terrible.

I'm not sure how my post about videogames triggered an emotional response. I wasn't talking about a person, but just discussing different arranged binary code.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SolidTy

I'm so happy can type fast (very high W.P.M.) for fun situations like this, lol.

@oflow said:

@SolidTy: Thats a lot more bad games. You are always coming around like you are some guru just because you own both consoles being fake impartial and think you know shit but you really dont. I own both consoles and a gaming rig doesnt mean much. You're just as much a as the rest of these fakers.

Try reading comprehension for 500. I said GOOD games. PS4 has a shit ton of bad indies so does Xbox. Them and 2 bucks while get you a cup of coffee.

Actually, I would put up my 125,000 Gamerscore as proof that I not only own the consoles, but I play them actively. I would bet I have more gamerscore than you, Mr. Super Xbox fan. These are just plastic boxes I have under my HDTVs. I don't care which machines have more good games, just that they exist and I can play them.

You really have a lot personal stuff to work out, but I will go ahead and oblige you a little bit before I leave:

I also have a full subscription to Xbox Live Gold since the original Xbox and Playstation plus. I didn't even want PS+!!! I wasn't about to subscribe AGAIN to something else since I was a longtime Xbox Live subscriber. However, the PS+ games changed my mind.

I doubt you meet my credentials to be casting judgement, lol. At best, you have a PS4 you gave your kids, put in their bedroom, and it has no PS+ subscription. I would guess you have a very, very low level PSN trophy count and tons of XBOX!!! achievements by comparison. I would assume your Steam and other PC games also are moved to the wayside for XBAWKS! Then you compare all of those machines you claim to have, but surely ignore save for anything with an "X" on it, with your prized Xbone in your main living center...and think you have the audacity to claim are not partial. If I lived that life, your life, yeah, owning multiple machines wouldn't mean much.

You were telling me the other day to use my Kinect more I should put a headset on my head and ignore my 7.1 surround sound in favor of using two contraptions (one to block my ear so I can't hear my full surround) so my Xbone can hear me bark commands at it. Clearly, we aren't on the same page.

I can ignore our differences, but when you choose to quote me and attempt to get personal, then I have to point a finger right back at you.

It's already obvious that you are actively ignoring the flood of games that release on PS4, simply because those games aren't releasing on Xbone. Of course, when the Xbone gets a late port, I'm sure you'll lap it up.

I buy the machines at launch, at full retail and then I let the software across the PC/Wii U/Xbone/3DS/PS4/Vita sing to me.

I also have a four gaming rigs, but obviously I have a main gaming rig I use most. That's because I LAN a lot in my home

The only faker I see is you. It's because you are butthurt and can not accept simple facts. I didn't call you a complete idiot or faker, I didn't even post anything towards you, but the fanboy part of your brain got mad I quoted another user and pointed out the PS4 has more games. It simply does. It has way more good games and bad games than the Xbone has.

At this point, you surely have devoted yourself to coming off as a major fanboy. There was no need for insults, but obviously you act as if I insulted your plastic girlfriend. It's just an electronics piece.

Furthermore, the console with the most games gets a lot more good and a lot more bad games. It's simple math, which was already explained to you REPEATEDLY last week by a ton of users including myself.

Instead of getting so emotional and trying to get personal over facts, do yourself a favor and get educated on what's going on in the gaming world.

I don't care if the Xbox or PS or Nintendo has the most games. It is what it is every gen. You getting upset and insulting users doesn't change the facts, lol.

Look, if you are going to quote me. Instead of name calling, just make your point. I have no problem discussing games and equipment with you. No need for ad hominems.

I will say to you though, kudos for not being a completely fanboy moron troll. You seem like you stick to your guns based on experience, which I can respect even if I think you aren't being fair to your machines, it's your life. Just keep the insults and personal stuff on the DL and we cool dawg.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By oflow

@jet052006 said:

This will be the first generation were people want to celebrate such games as kay(60), godzilla (38), Ravens Cry (27) , J stars(61), MX vs ATV(48), Arcania(42), the order (63), etc... that is not a very compelling list when the majority of the games listed are very lackluster. Last generation the Wii released 1,527 games, the Xbox 1,162, and ps3 only 1,026, but I'm sure the people celebrating this list for its quantity and disregard for quality would be the first people to argue that the PS3 was the best system last generation even though it had the fewest games.

metacritic current gen 7.0 and up rated non indie games, not available on the other console.

PS4 11

Guilty gear xrd (84) (essentially a last gen port)

infamous second son (80)

LBP3 (79)

Killzone (73)

driveclub (71)

Tearaway Unfolded (82)

Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (82)

Until Dawn (79)

Dragon Quest Heroes (78)

Tales of Zestiria (73)

MLB 15(80)

(possible missing some)

---------------------------------------------------------

xbox 13

titanfall (86)

Forza 6 (87)

forza horizon 2 (86)

sunset overdrive (80)

forza 5 (79)

dead rising (78)

fantasia (77)

D4 (77)

Dance central (74)

project spark (73)

killer instinct (73)

Elite: Dangerous (80)

SMITE (80)

(possible missing some)

xbox looks to further push this lead with retail titles like Halo 6, tomb Raider, and Fable coming out this year.

This guy gets what I'm talking about. I dont even care about the metacritic ratings, but even that speaks for itself.

XBOX ONE currently has better games than PS4. Do you play sales numbers or do you play games? And I like to play good games not any old game they throw out. Cows are so thirsty they buy any crap Sony throws them and convince themselves its good. Like eatting kale.

PS4 has a crap ton of filler indies, a bunch of weeaboo games (which are cool if you are into them but I'm not I dont like anime at all and I'm not the only one), a string of big budget bad games and third party games that have carried them, games I can also play on my Xbox.

PS4 is selling massively on 1080 marketing hype, MS shooting themselves in the foot at the X1 announce and the snake oil promises of those 'wait til next year' games. Their big budget exclusives have all so far been BUSTS except for Bloodborne and delays are so common now they are pretty much a given. Thats why I'm not even worried about 2016 because most of the games they are hyping except Uncharted 4 will probably all get pushed to 2017.

No one seems to remember UC4 was supposed to come out THIS year. So was P5. So was No Mans Sky. They dont even talk about Deep Down, Kingdom Underfire 2, EQ Next, Wild or Rime anymore. But they want you to believe that Horizon and Ni-Oh will be out next year. I'll believe it when I see it.

Like I said in my earlier post. Cows are always talking about wait til next year, well lets do that and see. I have a lot more confidence in MS delivering GOOD games going into next year starting with Halo 5 next week than Sony's hyphie snake oil promises.

Look to your sins Sony fanboys, the night is dark and full of indies.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@jet052006: Looks more like the first gen where people such as yourself make long posts about how taking a chance on more games is a bad thing compared to just having fewer games.

I mean.. Are you even a gamer? You hand out cookies for having less than a hand full of "surefire winners" as opposed to having lots of games that can appeal to different kinds of gamers?

Where do you think new IP even comes from? Maybe, I am misinterpreting your post, but I'm baffled at how some people around here give MS credit for taking no risks. With last years fiasco with the Halo collection and this years Forza being on a definite down trend in terms of review scores, isn't it obvious that taking a risk on new IP is the only way to keep things alive?

Avatar image for cinematicgalore
CinematicGalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 CinematicGalore
Member since 2015 • 458 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@cinematicgalore:

Why so butthurt, lol, it's not my picture, numbnuts lem. Quote the guy that posted it and lol at getting so angry. The picture does have mistakes, but the point is still the same. One machine at this point in time has more games than the other. Who cares if that machine as a PS logo or X logo? Just turn them on and play the game.

Eh, lol. I don't buy things to hate on them otherwise I wouldn't buy them and I actively play these machines as well...when I have time (which I don't have a lot of).

But you've always been tried for truth in other posts, why different now? You said you hate lies yet you quoted a picture that is just that, cow.

Correction: PS4 has more trash than the Xbox One.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SolidTy

@cinematicgalore said:
@SolidTy said:

@cinematicgalore:

Eh, lol. I don't buy things to hate on them otherwise I wouldn't buy them and I actively play these machines as well...when I have time (which I don't have a lot of). I probably have more game time logged in on Xbox and PS machines than a lot of trolls have anyways.

My comments come from experience and I stick to the facts. I told the dude it was a good thing he didn't post indie and digital only games or it would have been 100x worse...because it would have been a huge ass jpeg. Loading it for some users would have been terrible.

I'm not sure how my post about videogames triggered an emotional response. I wasn't talking about a person, but just discussing different arranged binary code.

But you've always been tried for truth in other posts, why different now? You said you hate lies yet you quoted a picture that is just that, cow.

Correction: PS4 has more trash than the Xbox One.

I don't have a lot of time today. I'm off to a party lemming fakeboy.

You can't speak for me, lol. You don't know anything about me as you just joined a few months ago....unless you would care to admit you are an alternate account/bandodger, lol.

I didn't make the picture. I don't work for you. The post, while having inaccuracies, contained the simple truth of the library divide. If I had time, I would break it down, but I don't have the time. I do believe in truth, but we already know your troll game in the 298 posts you've dropped off in your short stay here at GS. If I was going to have an honest and academic discussion, it wouldn't be with someone as grossly biased as you. If you don't like the picture, quote that dude that made/posted it.

I get it though, at this point you are desperate for attention so you figured quote the fast typer guy since you are bored on a Saturday night. I got plans man, sorry. I'm leaving for a party in a little bit here.

That said, the PS4 does have more trash than the Xbone but conversely the PS4 also has more higher quality games (metascoring) as well. It's like the 360 vs. PS3 but in reverse.

I don't care which has more trash, but I do care which has more good games for me to play, because I buy them and play them. Who cares if it's the console with an "X" or the console with a "PS" logo? Other than butthurt fanboys, it doesn't matter.

Maybe things will play out differently next year. Who cares. Just turn on the machine you like an play it. I play and own both unlike some angry, trolls that come here to justify their single console lifestyle and purchases.

so_hai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#49  Edited By so_hai
Member since 2007 • 4385 Posts

I don't understand - I'm told over and over that the hardware of the xbox1 and PS4 are superior and represent true next gen consoles. If this is what is important, then you won't see any problem at all.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By oflow

@SolidTy: No I never doubted you owning any console or your 'credentials' so I dont get why you felt the need to list them and my response wasnt a personal attack any more than most of your responses to me, which are often charged.

I just dont like the way you always try to come at me like you are trying to put me in place. Just like you seem to think you know me and can address my 'personal stuff' when we are just two random people talking on the internet. I've been on this site since 2003 and never really even bothered posting much in the forums until recently when the actual news on this site went to shit.

You can believe what you want, but I'm a grown man just like you. But we obviously dont see eye to eye so we can leave it at that. And this is a text based medium I think you are reading too much into what you are reading if you are think I'm being emotional.

I havent ignored Sony, I know their current track record which I believe is a pattern not a trend. The thing is you always try to call me a blind fan boy when the majority of what i say here is in rebuttal to the mostly conjecture posts by the Sony fanboys in this forum. Even though you claim impartiality, you almost always blindly defend Sony.

This topic in itself is pretty much BS conjecture and this forum is flooded with it daily.