Is Titanfall 2 the best EA publish game since Crysis 1?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24896 Posts

Hello,

So my all dear friends, today i was searching on EA publish game and WOW i cant even find a good EA game in decade and last time i played the Good EA game was Crysis 1 in 2007. then fast forward they released game that are rehash, half, DLC, microtransactions, yearly iteration of Dice games, yearly NFS etc.

I didnot find anything good. as they are worst company on earth. however they released titanfall 2 which was also the sequel to a mediocre MP shooter. and compare to other EA games. titanfall 2 turn out pretty good if not great from single player point of view. by playing titanfall 2 SP. i actually cant believe EA game can be a good. other EA games i cant say same about them.

what do you think? is this EA best release after Crysis 1?

discuss

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

Mass Effect 2

Battlefield series

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52423 Posts

You have a tendency to hate on games for the dumbest reasons, yet hype others to high heavens for said same reasons.

I still like you though.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ghosts4ever

@freedomfreak said:

You have a tendency to hate on games for the dumbest reasons, yet hype others to high heavens for said same reasons.

I still like you though.

for example? what same reason im hyping my friend?

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Is it better than Doom and Metro?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 freedomfreak
@ghosts4ever said:

Examples are plenty. And many people have pointed them out. It's just that you don't absord their reasoning that well. Which is fine.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ghosts4ever

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

LOL no. even 10 titanfall 2 can not make one good Doom or Metro.

its just good for EA mediocre standard.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ghosts4ever

@freedomfreak said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Examples are plenty. And many people have pointed them out. It's just that you don't absord their reasoning that well. Which is fine.

but give me a one example of what games?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#9 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58837 Posts
 Crysis: Warhead.

badtaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 badtaker
Member since 2009 • 3806 Posts

no,

Deadspace,ME2, and BF1 are better.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:

DAMN!! I completely forgot about it. it was excellent game. i should have said best EA game since Crysis/warhead..!!!

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 freedomfreak
@ghosts4ever said:

I can't, because I'm about to watch In Bruges.

Again.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ghosts4ever

@badtaker said:

no,

dead space = poor mans system shock in third person

mass effect = gears of war clone

battleifed = rehash

what titanfall 2 did was some thing fresh. the platforming and wall running, puzzle solving and clever level design that is almost half life like. that time travel mission was one of the best seen.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Crysis Warhead and Burnout Paradise are better, but since 08....I probably would rather play Battlefield 1 (although Battlefield has a way shittier business model, what with the map packs n such being the price of a fucking game) or even OG Titanfall over it. The campaign is fun, genuinely some good stuff, but they aren't exactly the deepest set of mechanics in the world to compensate for a much tighter n enjoyable mp game. Albeit I think Titanfall 1 v 2 is more of a push, then one game being that much better than the other. In the case of Battlefield, the campaigns have been gutter trash since......all the time, but the multiplayer is an absolute blast.

Some of the retuning in BF1 has translated into a really satisfying game, and if they added the crouch run (no raycevik) from rising storm 2, the movement in BF1 would be fucking perfect as far as these military shooters are concerned. I don't care for BF nearly as much as I dig things like Siege or Overwatch this gen, or the glory days of Arena shooters (really looking forward to Law Breakers n Quake Champions), but I do ultimately find it more satisfying to play for an extended session than Titanfall.

Otherwise, don't care as much for the Dead Space games and Mass Effect games I've only ever enjoyed because I like the characters n presentation, the gameplay has been hot garbage (1), and somewhere between mediocre n okay (2+3). Otherwise don't really play Madden as much these days, don't care for Need for Speed, Crysis 2 is boring can't even get to the half way mark without being bored. Bulletstorm is okay in the campaign, but the Echoes mode is fire. Oh maybe The Sims 3? Never played, want to.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Nah, Mass Effect Andromeda was a way better game

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46188 Posts

@jg4xchamp: If this was COD than yeah, Battlefield would ask you to pay 50 euros for a bunch of maps. The price of a full game.

But it's not as bad as COD's mappacks.

You get way more in BF 1 premium pass.

First expansion was upped from 4 maps to 6 (6 brilliant ones I might add)

Second expansion was upped from 4 maps to 6

A whole bunch of weapons (5 6 in the french, 11 in the Russian)

By the time all the content is released the premium will over two times the weapons that were available in the base game

A whole bunch of new operations

A new game mode in each new expansion. Frontlines is one of the best game modes I've played in Battlefield, and I've played every single game since BF1942.

New vehicles like tanks, heavy tanks, behemoths, boats, airplanes, etc...

Yeah when you think about it BF1 premium is the price of a full game, but when you get about as much content as a full game it really isn't a bad deal.

BF 1 launched with 9 maps and 4 operations. Two expansion on and we already got 12 new maps and 5 new operations... That's with only HALF OF THE EXPANSIONS shown so far.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ghosts4ever

@jg4xchamp said:

Crysis Warhead and Burnout Paradise are better, but since 08....I probably would rather play Battlefield 1 (although Battlefield has a way shittier business model, what with the map packs n such being the price of a fucking game) or even OG Titanfall over it. The campaign is fun, genuinely some good stuff, but they aren't exactly the deepest set of mechanics in the world to compensate for a much tighter n enjoyable mp game. Albeit I think Titanfall 1 v 2 is more of a push, then one game being that much better than the other. In the case of Battlefield, the campaigns have been gutter trash since......all the time, but the multiplayer is an absolute blast.

come on champ. original titanfall absolutely suck. it was rip off. half game with no SP on full price. however titanfall 2 despite short but worth it. its a primilary SP game that people confuse it because first game has only MP.

if titanfall 3 will happen. i want them to complete focus on SP campaign and double the length.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jg4xchamp
@R4gn4r0k said:

@jg4xchamp: If this was COD than yeah, Battlefield would ask you to pay 50 euros for a bunch of maps.

Battlefield already does do that. The quality of the maps doesn't make me think less of the idea of map packs especially for the price of an entire game. Which I would be cool with (because it isn't like I forgot expansions were a thing) if it weren't for the fact that I know the game makes a good amount of money off microtransactions as well. All those other microtransaction games happen to give me the maps for free.

Albeit sure, the game mode thing has me interested.

badtaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 badtaker
Member since 2009 • 3806 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@badtaker said:

no,

dead space = poor mans system shock in third person

mass effect = gears of war clone

battleifed = rehash

what titanfall 2 did was some thing fresh. the platforming and wall running, puzzle solving and clever level design that is almost half life like. that time travel mission was one of the best seen.

still way better than TF 2 :)

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 R4gn4r0k

@jg4xchamp said:

Battlefield already does do that. The quality of the maps doesn't make me think less of the idea of map packs especially for the price of an entire game. Which I would be cool with (because it isn't like I forgot expansions were a thing) if it weren't for the fact that I know the game makes a good amount of money off microtransactions as well. All those other microtransaction games happen to give me the maps for free.

Albeit sure, the game mode thing has me interested.

Frontlines mode launched alongside the French in February, and it's a game mode I still play daily. I'm telling ya man, it's incredible.

Last month they added Nivelle Nights and alongside that 2 base maps supporting Frontlines for everyone to play !

Yesterday they launched Prise de Tahur and alongside that Premium Trials for everyone to try out all the new operations and all the Frontlines maps for everyone to play for 7 days. Now is your time to check out Frontlines :D

________

To further this discussion: I don't see say the microtransactions in Battlefront 2 (a game without season pass) to be the same as in Battlefield 1.

In battlefield 1 you can buy:

Kit unlocks (same as previous battlefields). Which is completely worthless, you can get all unlocks for classes in about 2-5 hours of playtime.

Battlepacks. Which gives you skins, honestly which is again worthless. As someone who likes playing the game has a good chance of getting good skins for free anyway.

I really don't think that hypothetically, if that was BF1 sole purpose of post launch income, that that could've ever paid for all the content we are getting now. [We already see Battlefront 2 taking a way more intrusive approach to microtransactions]

I also don't see that BF1 copying say Siege's model could've ever paid for all the content we are getting now. It's hypothetical so it'll never be the same situation as we have now.

Is a season pass an optimal situation ? No, I hate season passes as most of them are shit and it's an even shittier thing than preordering a game (a season pass is essentially pre ordering DLC without knowing ANYTHING)

But do I like BF1s season pass ? Hell yeah, it's a million times better, more interesting, and more meat on the bones than BF3&4 premiums. There is a reason they are taking longer to release content.

Is Battlefield 1s premium pass worth the price of a full game ? If they can keep this up for the third and fourth expansion, than hell yeah and it'll be one of my favourite expansions/season passes like Episode From Liberty City was.

That's honestly the truth and how I feel about it. No hypothesis, no 'if this game was like other games it could give this and that'

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

Mass Effect 2

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jg4xchamp

@ghosts4ever said:
@jg4xchamp said:

come on champ. original titanfall absolutely suck. it was rip off. half game with no SP on full price. however titanfall 2 despite short but worth it. its a primilary SP game that people confuse it because first game has only MP.

if titanfall 3 will happen. i want them to complete focus on SP campaign and double the length.

No it wasn't. I don't think dumb shit like a "multiplayer game needs to add single player to be worth the price of admission". that is just as, equally stupid as expecting a single player game to have multiplayer. If the game wasn't worth the price of admission it had less to do with "the unlock system not having enough guns" or "there aren't enough modes" and more to do with: the gameplay didn't have depth to have any staying power. Which I would agree with, as that's been a central problem for Titanfall. It maybe a way better alternative to Call of Duty, but it has the root of Call of Duty's problems, even if it's movement mechanics are ace and can clearly separate high level play from mid level play to scrub level.

And that first game was a much better mp game. Bunny-hopping took that much more effort from the player, the Titan/Battery/Rodeoing system was significantly better, Titans being heroes feels at odds with how the regular game works because Titanfall isn't nearly built for synergy, the maps were all around better as they didn't follow a 3-lane system as much (and most of Titanfall 2's quality additions happen to be Titanfall 1 maps), and little UI differences I'm not a fan of. Oh and the getting into your Titan animations in the first game were way better.

I know I shouldn't have wasted my time with a real response, because you're a scrub, but the games mechanics are infinitely more interesting in a mp environment. And the IP was built with multiplayer in mind to begin with. As good as the campaign is, doesn't really make up for the part where the MP regressed or deviated in pretty fundamental ways. I still think the game is good, but if given the option between a healthy Titanfall 1 community versus the 2nd game, I'll take the first game every time.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ghosts4ever

@jg4xchamp said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@jg4xchamp said:

No it wasn't. I don't think dumb shit like a "multiplayer game needs to add single player to be worth the price of admission". that is just as, equally stupid as expecting a single player game to have multiplayer. If the game wasn't worth the price of admission it had less to do with "the unlock system not having enough guns" or "there aren't enough modes" and more to do with: the gameplay didn't have depth to have any staying power. Which I would agree with, as that's been a central problem for Titanfall. It maybe a way better alternative to Call of Duty, but it has the root of Call of Duty's problems, even if it's movement mechanics are ace and can clearly separate high level play from mid level play to scrub level.

And that first game was a much better mp game. Bunny-hopping took that much more effort from the player, the Titan/Battery/Rodeoing system was significantly better, Titans being heroes feels at odds with how the regular game works because Titanfall isn't nearly built for synergy, the maps were all around better as they didn't follow a 3-lane system as much (and most of Titanfall 2's quality additions happen to be Titanfall 1 maps), and little UI differences I'm not a fan of. Oh and the getting into your Titan animations in the first game were way better.

I know I shouldn't have wasted my time with a real response, because you're a scrub, but the games mechanics are infinitely more interesting in a mp environment. And the IP was built with multiplayer in mind to begin with. As good as the campaign is, doesn't really make up for the part where the MP regressed or deviated in pretty fundamental ways. I still think the game is good, but if given the option between a healthy Titanfall 1 community versus the 2nd game, I'll take the first game every time.

original game was built for MP but second game was not. titanfall 2 is primilary Single player game with MP add on but they market as MP game with tack on SP as quality difference b/w SP and MP is wastly difference.

if you double the length of titanfall 2. it would have been one of the best SP FPS this gen but they shorten it so in order to sell it for MP.

theres the reason why game is commercial faliure. its false marketing by EA killed it. they never shown SP levels until game released. but showing only MP and releasing MP beta which was dissapointing so fans didnot bought it.

if they market a single player more. then game would be success.

majority of reviewers praising its SP portion rather than MP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#25  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Its definitely better than Metro gameplay wise. Metro is only good for its setting and vibe, but its gunplay is sh*t and its A.I. is embarassingly bad

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ghosts4ever

@Vatusus said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Its definitely better than Metro gameplay wise. Metro is only good for its setting and vibe, but its gunplay is sh*t and its A.I. is embarassingly bad

titanfall 2 AI is also crap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#27 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@Vatusus said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

titanfall 2 AI is also crap.

Still better than Metro's. Hell, any A.I. will be better than Metro's, especially those dumb as fvck monsters that keep getting glitched

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

@Vatusus said:

Still better than Metro's. Hell, any A.I. will be better than Metro's, especially those dumb as fvck monsters that keep getting glitched

In fairness.... Out of playing the SP and replaying individual chapters of both the original Metro Last Light and Redux version of Metro 2033, I had only one glitchy monster for both games and that was this one from Last Light.

The rest of Last Light was fine while 2033 Redux had no glitches at all.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

@freedomfreak said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Again.

True Belgian right there

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

I'm not gonna lie this is another thread by ghost which is just a complete joke, but at least he's not talking about doom/metro I guess...

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56036 Posts

Mass Effect 3 and the MP add on was so damn fun as well.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#32 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Havent played it, didnt like the first one.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Ghosts4ever

@pelvist said:

Havent played it, didnt like the first one.

its nothing like first game. since it has SP campaign.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22628 Posts

Um I think 99.9% of folks would realistically say mass effect 2 is a better game than both Titanfall and crysis

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@jg4xchamp: If this was COD than yeah, Battlefield would ask you to pay 50 euros for a bunch of maps. The price of a full game.

But it's not as bad as COD's mappacks.

You get way more in BF 1 premium pass.

First expansion was upped from 4 maps to 6 (6 brilliant ones I might add)

Second expansion was upped from 4 maps to 6

A whole bunch of weapons (5 6 in the french, 11 in the Russian)

By the time all the content is released the premium will over two times the weapons that were available in the base game

A whole bunch of new operations

A new game mode in each new expansion. Frontlines is one of the best game modes I've played in Battlefield, and I've played every single game since BF1942.

New vehicles like tanks, heavy tanks, behemoths, boats, airplanes, etc...

Yeah when you think about it BF1 premium is the price of a full game, but when you get about as much content as a full game it really isn't a bad deal.

BF 1 launched with 9 maps and 4 operations. Two expansion on and we already got 12 new maps and 5 new operations... That's with only HALF OF THE EXPANSIONS shown so far.

Actually, one of those night maps was free to everyone.

But yeah, the quality of the maps is actually damn good this time around compared to some of the crap released in BF4. I loved BF4, but some of those maps were horrid. There's only 1 map(verdun heights) that isn't all that great. Otherwise, they've all been pretty top notch.

Titanfall 2 has had what, like a couple of remade maps from TF1? Pretty paltry for a game that was released around the same time. Sure, it's free, but is it quality? Not particularly. I see no problem shelling out the extra money for premium as long as they release quality content, because it was a pretty full game, even on release. Also, they were having a sale a bit ago where you could get the ultimate edition for 65 dollars which includes both the base game and premium on Origin.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 R4gn4r0k

@DragonfireXZ95: Even Verdun Heights has its moments like the tone of the map shifting as an operations map drags on.

But yeah it definitely has some issues like not having a behemoth for the losing team and giving them a bunch of elites that can die instantly :p (but hey at least those have some very cool weapons.)

I hate bad season passes. I hate those season passes promising "100 bucks of content for just 40 bucks" and then only delivering 5 bucks worth of content.

I hate it splits up the community...

But I can't help but love BF1 premium. It's an amazing setting that I'm glad to see more of it, it feels like an actual conflict whereas Bf3&4 felt fictionous to me. The new maps, the new weapons, I really like them a lot.

God I wish it was next month already, the russian dlc would be right around the corner if it was :D

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@DragonfireXZ95: Even Verdun Heights has its moments like the tone of the map shifting as an operations map drags on.

But yeah it definitely has some issues like not having a behemoth for the losing team and giving them a bunch of elites that can die instantly :p (but hey at least those have some very cool weapons.)

I hate bad season passes. I hate those season passes promising "100 bucks of content for just 40 bucks" and then only delivering 5 bucks worth of content.

I hate it splits up the community...

But I can't help but love BF1 premium. It's an amazing setting that I'm glad to see more of it, it feels like an actual conflict whereas Bf3&4 felt fictionous to me. The new maps, the new weapons, I really like them a lot.

God I wish it was next month already, the russian dlc would be right around the corner if it was :D

I agree with you. Verdun Heights has some fun moments, it just too often has 1 team bottleneck the other team into their spawn, usually the side that's up on the hill. I remember that crap happening all the time in Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3/4, so I'm glad most of their maps have pretty much alleviated that problem in BF1. I rarely see it happen now.

I just checked, and right now BF1 with premium is 65 bucks. A pretty damn good deal with 12+ maps coming still.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-1/ultimate-edition

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#38  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@mjorh said:

Mass Effect 2

Battlefield series

+1

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#39 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@freedomfreak said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Again.

Good film.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#40 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

Battlefield, ME 1 & 2, and TF1 were better. TF2 is too slow compared to the first one, movement doesn't seem as fluid as it did in the first TF imo.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 jg4xchamp

@ghosts4ever said:

majority of reviewers praising

Really asshole? You're gonna use the reviewers now. Go **** yourself, it's a similar mp to the last game, there is nothing tacked on about it. The single player while fun, pales in comparison to a tighter mp game.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jg4xchamp

@TheEroica said:

Um I think 99.9% of folks would realistically say mass effect 2 is a better game than both Titanfall and crysis

And they would be on drugs.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#43  Edited By Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2945 Posts

I actually liked the single-player in Battlefield 1 over Titanfall 2.

Titanfall 2 is not really a bad game or anything but damn I can never bring myself to play it anymore. It's too CoD-like. It never finds it's way into the rotation, I just opt to play Gears 4 or Halo 5 instead.

I guess I'll try frontier defense when that's out.

The thing was, I was fucking hyped for it. I bought the damn game for full price lol. **** me.

And I think Crysis is terrible, I'm not even sure why I took this seriously.

ribhu672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ribhu672
Member since 2014 • 173 Posts

To name a few,

Mass effect 2

Bad company 2(the best imo)

battlefield 3,1

Just to be clear you didn't seem to have liked any post EA games after Crysis that doesn't make any of the above listed or any other EA games bad. EA itself is a bad publisher though.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:
@freedomfreak said:

I still like you though.

You hype Doom because you get a gun and start killing demons right from the start. You hate everything that starts more slowly.

When it comes to Half-Life 2 you suddenly don't mind and absolutely love the fact that it takes 15 minutes until you hit your first enemy with a crowbar.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ghosts4ever

@jg4xchamp said:

Really asshole?

Really. you abuse me but i wont abuse you back theres the difference between you and me.

check all reviewers they all praise SP more than MP. its SP game primilary. its MP suck even more than original.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jg4xchamp

@ghosts4ever said:
@jg4xchamp said:

Really asshole?

Really. you abuse me

That's bullshit, your arguments are dumb as ****. The stupidity of said arguments absolutely abuse n offend me. I'm the victim here.

MooseWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 MooseWayne
Member since 2017 • 361 Posts

It's a fact that all TF2 haters should have been stillborn.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

The only thing i want to know is what are they doing to let EA let them release maps for free?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58837 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@jg4xchamp said:

Really asshole?

Really. you abuse me but i wont abuse you back theres the difference between you and me.

That's why i've always respected you my friend, never resorting to such vulgarities regardless of a constant barrage of incitement. True sign of the enlightened.