Is this the worst console generation in history?

• 158 results
Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Big_Red_Button
Member since 2005 • 6094 Posts

It has been two years. Xbox One and PS4 both have almost nothing to play outside of a tiny handful of sequels, reboots, remakes and ONE genuinely good exclusive (Bloodborne.)

The Wii U has the best lineup of games and is getting absolutely massacred in sales.

Backwards compatibility isn't a thing peopke expect anymore. Seasons passes are standard. Devs release broken games and flat-out don't fix them. The online networks get hacked into.

You used to buy a game and have a game. Now they want to extend the purchase process over a span of months to bleed you for every red cent, and in exchange for that you get games that are the least creative games have ever been.

Is this the worst generation in console history?

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

Yes, this is the only generation where my most hyped for game is either a re-release or a remake and nothing but JRPGs interest me in the near future.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Worst game generation period so far. I like the PC quite a lot, but between the consoles being garbage, the 3ds and vita being a joke, and combining all that with what the PC has done since the WiiU came out in 2012, it's been a lot of good games, but between all those platforms we have maybe 2-3 actual great games. That's unimpressive compared to other generations.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts

Nope, that happened in 1983.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Yeah, it's pretty bad comparatively. I'd say it's the policies and trends that are worse than the actual game output though.

That said, I have so many good games to play, I really can't complain.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

Awesome for PC, worst for consoles by far. At least since I've been gaming (mid 80's). I've owned at least one console every generation since the NES and the quality and selection of games on the new consoles pales in comparison to previous generations. I was looking through upcoming games for the PS4 and there was exactly 1 console game coming up in the next year I was excited about, and it's basically the same as the only other excellent game I can claim currently for the PS4.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

I'd be full of shit if I were to agree, since I've probably bought more games this gen than I have previous gens, largely due to the fact that I was young back in the day and thus didn't/couldn't work and thus couldn't exactly buy tons of games, whereas now that I'm an adult I've been working a while now and can actually buy stuff.

That being said if I was an older gamer maybe I would be in agreement. I've always wondered how things would have been if I were an adult by the time the SNES/Genisis generation happened, as well as every gen after that.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#8 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

If you only count Consoles then yeah. But I think this year things will start to become better. The start was way too slow though.

DrkeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DrkeX
Member since 2003 • 645 Posts

Seeing as the most hyped up game on the PS4 is Uncharted (lol rehash on an average franchise) and the Xbones best game coming out is Quantum Break, It's been a pretty shitty generation thus far.

both consoles are a bit of a let down.

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10 gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

LOL

Right on schedule.

The PS4 is being bought by gamers at a faster rate than the top selling console in history, the PS2.

DrkeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DrkeX

@gfxpipeline said:

LOL

Right on schedule.

The PS4 is being bought by gamers at a faster rate than the top selling console in history, the PS2.

Too bad the PS2 had better games during this timeline.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

I'm hoping for a brighter future ...

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

@DrkeX said:
@gfxpipeline said:

LOL

Right on schedule.

Yes, the opinion of some random person in a console war forum is definitive.

DrkeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DrkeX

@gfxpipeline said:
@DrkeX said:
@gfxpipeline said:

LOL

Right on schedule.

You disagree?

mayb you're too young to remember the PS2 era days.

DarkrecoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DarkrecoN
Member since 2015 • 291 Posts

It's no where near exciting as previous gens. Alot things have got out of hand like

Exlusive Content

Season passes

Third party exlusivity

Buggy game launches

Games get announced way to early or delayed to many times

Third party marketing deals I, e a muliplform game treated like Exlusive

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22662 Posts

No, but it is the first generation where the most exciting games are not the big budget ones. Games have splintered like music after the digital age set in... You've gotta look for the truly great stuff.

DrkeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DrkeX

@darkrecon said:

It's no where near exciting as previous gens. Alot things have got out of hand like

Exlusive Content

Season passes

Third party exlusivity

Buggy game launches

Games get announced way to early or delayed to many times

Third party marketing deals I, e a muliplform game treated like Exlusive

Season passes are the worst, you see a lot of games get half assed because of this (Battlefront)

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

Yeah, it's pretty bad comparatively. I'd say it's the policies and trends that are worse than the actual game output though.

That said, I have so many good games to play, I really can't complain.

This I can agree with. While companies back in the day certainly weren't angels, I don't recall anything back in the day being AS scummy as some of the trends going on now.

In terms of the games themselves I don't really have much to complain about though.

Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Big_Red_Button

@gfxpipeline said:
@DrkeX said:
@gfxpipeline said:

LOL

Right on schedule.

You can't be serious...

The PS2 had such an insanely good library that it was nuts. It was Super Nintendo levels of quality... Hundreds of good games to play. Developers like Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch were making creative, original games with good gameplay and there was just a total inundation of great Japanese developers.

PS2 was one of the absolute all time best.

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

Yes, to be quite honest.

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

I've owned a console every generation but this one. So yes I agree it's the worst generation of consoles I've ever lived through. Sequels, Sequels, and games to ambitious to run on the hardware. Hell they hold half or all of your game behind a paywall monthly so **** that. If anything the business models companies are trying to adapt from F2P games makes this the worst generation of games I've ever played for fucking the consumer about.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

yup, pretty much what happens when sony is the console leader

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

The best years for PC though.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Only been gaming since the N64 era but from the gens i've seen, yes.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jg4xchamp

@TheEroica said:

No, but it is the first generation where the most exciting games are not the big budget ones. Games have splintered like music after the digital age set in... You've gotta look for the truly great stuff.

That was happening last gen too man.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22662 Posts

@jg4xchamp: yeah. I'd tend to agree with that... Last gen was pretty loaded on that scene as well.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jg4xchamp

@Big_Red_Button said:
@gfxpipeline said:

You can't be serious...

The PS2 had such an insanely good library that it was nuts. It was Super Nintendo levels of quality... Hundreds of good games to play. Developers like Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch were making creative, original games with good gameplay and there was just a total inundation of great Japanese developers.

What? The Jak sequels were lousy, and taking all their cues from Ratchet n Clank and GTA, except not anywhere close to as good as the Ratchet n Clank games, and in that generation Sly Cooper was fine at best (not that infamous is better, on the contrary, it sucks). The rest you are right about with the PS2, the sheer variety of quality Japanese games makes that console supreme. Capcom didn't suck back then, Konami could still pump out some classics: Silent Hill 2, Zone of the Enders, Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, even the multiplats of that era were more compelling gameplay wise: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell, Time Splitters, etc.

An actual middle tier market where games like Psi-Ops, Fatal Frame, and Katamari could thrive.

In comparison the PS4 has a good curated list of indie games, Bloodborne, and a whole lot of garbage.

Berserker1_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29  Edited By Berserker1_5
Member since 2007 • 1967 Posts

It's only bad in a few ways

-Barely any new game that isn't a sequel
-They did not introduce nothing new but raw power

Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Big_Red_Button

@jg4xchamp said:
@Big_Red_Button said:
@gfxpipeline said:

You can't be serious...

What? The Jak sequels were lousy, and taking all their cues from Ratchet n Clank and GTA, except not anywhere close to as good as the Ratchet n Clank games, and in that generation Sly Cooper was fine at best (not that infamous is better, on the contrary, it sucks). The rest you are right about with the PS2, the sheer variety of quality Japanese games makes that console supreme. Capcom didn't suck back then, Konami could still pump out some classics: Silent Hill 2, Zone of the Enders, Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, even the multiplats of that era were more compelling gameplay wise: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell, Time Splitters, etc.

An actual middle tier market where games like Psi-Ops, Fatal Frame, and Katamari could thrive.

In comparison the PS4 has a good curated list of indie games, Bloodborne, and a whole lot of garbage.

This is a very compelling argument for certain people's rights to free speech being revoked.

I mean, how can you be so wrong!? It's like from a very young age you trained yourself, day and night, so be as wrong as possible. You knew that there were some very wrong people in the world, and you wanted to be the wrongest. When you should've been studying for school, hanging out with your friends, and doing chores, instead you were training yourself in wrongness.

You have succeeded admirably in your attempts to be the most wrong person that ever wronged. Congratulations and shine on you crazy diamond.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

Nah, I'd say it's better than last gen. Japan pretty much dropped the ball last gen. This gen will have way more that I'd put in my GOAT list, already have 4 with MGSV, Bloodborne, The Witcher 3, and Rocket League.

Only the Xbone feels like a major downgrade from Gears of War and Halo 3. Review scores were also too inflated last gen.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#32 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17803 Posts

If you are a PC gamer, the consoles don't really have much to offer. The exclusives have not been very good. Overall, there have been some pretty good games the last couple of years, but nothing revolutionary or anything that would be considered a system seller or generational game.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

Sounds like someone didn't own an Atari 5200. However I would say the 1st, and 2nd' generations of console sucked worse. The 2600 may have been a hit, but the games really lacked in long term fun. They were basically weekend games in a time where choosing a good one involved the same luck as finding a leprechaun in your box of lucky charms.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#34 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@Big_Red_Button said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@Big_Red_Button said:
@gfxpipeline said:

You can't be serious...

This is a very compelling argument for certain people's rights to free speech being revoked.

I mean, how can you be so wrong!? It's like from a very young age you trained yourself, day and night, so be as wrong as possible. You knew that there were some very wrong people in the world, and you wanted to be the wrongest. When you should've been studying for school, hanging out with your friends, and doing chores, instead you were training yourself in wrongness.

You have succeeded admirably in your attempts to be the most wrong person that ever wronged. Congratulations and shine on you crazy diamond.

We should just agree that Sony platformers are average in general.

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#35 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

Yep, this gen sucks hard... I have not touched my PS4 in a year now. Still only have 2 games for it... Camera was a waste of money too... GD lil robots tricked me.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#36 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

It's definitely a huge step down from last generation.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jg4xchamp

@Big_Red_Button said:

The bad taste argument doesn't fly from poor man's champ; sport, but I'll humor the idea that you might come with something remotely compelling as an argument for why Jak 2 and 3 actually play well even though the shooting is banal, the weapons are uncreative, they dropped the actual platforming systems and ideas they actually got right in Jak 1 in favor of a hub world that creates nothing but needless tedium between missions, and a series of enemies that aren't actually enjoyable to shoot. Versus a franchise where the weapons themselves are creative, actually upgrade over the course of a game, the levels are actually paced very well, and the game went through the trouble of creating enemies that require you to use more of your arsenal.

Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Big_Red_Button

@jg4xchamp said:
@Big_Red_Button said:

The bad taste argument doesn't fly from poor man's champ; sport, but I'll humor the idea that you might come with something remotely compelling as an argument for why Jak 2 and 3 actually play well even though the shooting is banal, the weapons are uncreative, they dropped the actual platforming systems and ideas they actually got right in Jak 1 in favor of a hub world that creates nothing but needless tedium between missions, and a series of enemies that aren't actually enjoyable to shoot. Versus a franchise where the weapons themselves are creative, actually upgrade over the course of a game, the levels are actually paced very well, and the game went through the trouble of creating enemies that require you to use more of your arsenal.

You're a born sophist.

Jak 2 and 3 had plenty of platforming but there was so much more than that. The combat mechanics were drastically improved and the difficulty was ramped up very nicely (especially in Jak 2.) The first game's story wasn't terribly compelling but the 2nd and 3rd games managed to wrap it into a surprisingly compelling trilogy.

On a purely mechanical level the 2nd and 3rd games played better in every way, but the art direction was where the games really won out. Jak & Daxter looked nice, no two ways about it, I loved all three of these games. But the art boost into the later games of the series was tremendous.

Ratchet and Clank, has much better weapons. Nobody can deny that; they're the gun games. But the actual quality of the level design, enemies, and basically everything those cool buns are built around just aren't as compelling. The characters fall flat (except for Captain Quark, I love him).

Ultimately they're games that are in totally different places tonally... But I found the entire Jak Trilogy much more compelling to play. Even now a decade later I'll go back to Jak II here and there. Ratchet and Clank just never did it for me.

The Sly Cooper series is orders of magnitude better than them. I'm convinced that the Sucker Punch offices channeled some sort of space radiation that designed fun in its purest form and channeled it into their cartoon animal heist games.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#39 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

I probably would have quit gaming if it wasn't for Wii U. If I was stuck with the twins I'd be in even more despair. Thank goodness for Wii U and PC this generation.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#40 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

It's just starting and I think this year gave us some pretty solid games on all platforms... I think you just need to calm down a bit op

tubbyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 tubbyc
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts

I don't know. I'm happy with the PS4 and a bit of PC on the side. Consoles aren't quite as plug 'n' play as they used to be because of forced installs and updates, but on the other hand, games in general are more advanced than ever before and there's still plenty of exciting, great games being made.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jg4xchamp
@Big_Red_Button said:

You're a born sophist.

Jak 2 and 3 had plenty of platforming but there was so much more than that. The combat mechanics were drastically improved and the difficulty was ramped up very nicely (especially in Jak 2.) The first game's story wasn't terribly compelling but the 2nd and 3rd games managed to wrap it into a surprisingly compelling trilogy.

On a purely mechanical level the 2nd and 3rd games played better in every way, but the art direction was where the games really won out. Jak & Daxter looked nice, no two ways about it, I loved all three of these games. But the art boost into the later games of the series was tremendous.

Ratchet and Clank, has much better weapons. Nobody can deny that; they're the gun games. But the actual quality of the level design, enemies, and basically everything those cool buns are built around just aren't as compelling. The characters fall flat (except for Captain Quark, I love him).

Ultimately they're games that are in totally different places tonally... But I found the entire Jak Trilogy much more compelling to play. Even now a decade later I'll go back to Jak II here and there. Ratchet and Clank just never did it for me.

The Sly Cooper series is orders of magnitude better than them. I'm convinced that the Sucker Punch offices channeled some sort of space radiation that designed fun in its purest form and channeled it into their cartoon animal heist games.

Your go to argument was to downplay instead of articulating why or why not I was incorrect, might want to work on who is working with fallacious arguments, I didn't resort to downplaying your opinion until you gave me the go ahead. On a purely mechanical level it has better combat in the sense that it has more combat, but the first one was basically crash done actually actually well this time. The combat was an after thought as more of the game revolved around naughty dog's brand of platforming, the sequels were shooting games by comparison, as some weird response to how well Ratchet n Clank did, and I had way more fun playing Ratchet n Clank.

Because besides just having more fun guns to use, shooting in that game felt more consistent and precise in comparison. The level design from its lay outs to its enemies felt more accommodating to the combat, and its brand of action platforming worked overall because there was a rhythm to it. Jak 2 and especially 3 were made tedious either through some horrendous check points, the nature of that hubworld, or simply because there shooting engine lacked any of the raw satisfaction you want from a game so heavy on the shooting. An issue that's been a problem for them for a long term.As for enemy designs? Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal actively added enemies that would require you to use specific weapons (so you actually use all of your arsenal) or had enemies that required you to use a few in combination (why that aspect was dropped in future entries is beyond me, but that's modern game design)

Plus the other beef was the originality, Crash might have been original, but after that all Naughty Dog has ever done is take someone elses mechanics and systems (sans Jak 1 which is their own), and make a game out of it; Jak 2 aping the Ratchet games, Uncharted working from Gears and Tomb Raider, and the Last of Us working off things Splinter Cell and Resident Evil with the stuff they were already doing in Uncharted. The whole them being unoriginal thing dates back to the PS2 era at this point.

Were they differently tonally? Sure. Did I like Daxter more than any of the other characters between both franchises? Absolutely. But I give way more of a **** about what I'm playing, not who I am playing as, and Ratchet was smoother as an action game, and that was too much of Jak 2 and 3's makeup for me to ever ignore it. In contrast I dig the shit out of the first game, but **** its sequels.

As for cooper, admittedly I'm fuzzier on that game, but we had already seen Mario 64, 2 Banjo games, at least 2 very good Ape Escape games, Klonoa, Maximo, Sands of Time, and freakin Rayman. If I wanted something creative? Psychonauts was a thing. Calling that first game anything more than fine as a platformer is pushing it, it was outclassed mechanically, to raw content, to even level design.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@Big_Red_Button said:
@jg4xchamp said:

You're a born sophist.

I wouldn't even consider Ratchet and Clank games to be platformers, they're more like TPS with occasional platforming. Jak 2 and 3 were awesome platformers but had some bad mission design. All those turret sections, QTE minigames, driving sections, protect someone missions were awful. Naughty Dog wanted to make a GTA clone with Jak 2 and the game suffered for it despite having some awesome moments.

I wish Sony would continue Jak and Daxter instead but make it more focused on platforming like The Precursor Legacy was.

Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Big_Red_Button

@jg4xchamp said:
@Big_Red_Button said:

You're a born sophist.

Your go to argument was to downplay instead of articulating why or why not I was incorrect, might want to work on who is working with fallacious arguments, I didn't resort to downplaying your opinion until you gave me the go ahead. On a purely mechanical level it has better combat in the sense that it has more combat, but the first one was basically crash done actually actually well this time. The combat was an after thought as more of the game revolved around naughty dog's brand of platforming, the sequels were shooting games by comparison, as some weird response to how well Ratchet n Clank did, and I had way more fun playing Ratchet n Clank.

Because besides just having more fun guns to use, shooting in that game felt more consistent and precise in comparison. The level design from its lay outs to its enemies felt more accommodating to the combat, and its brand of action platforming worked overall because there was a rhythm to it. Jak 2 and especially 3 were made tedious either through some horrendous check points, the nature of that hubworld, or simply because there shooting engine lacked any of the raw satisfaction you want from a game so heavy on the shooting. An issue that's been a problem for them for a long term.As for enemy designs? Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal actively added enemies that would require you to use specific weapons (so you actually use all of your arsenal) or had enemies that required you to use a few in combination (why that aspect was dropped in future entries is beyond me, but that's modern game design)

Plus the other beef was the originality, Crash might have been original, but after that all Naughty Dog has ever done is take someone elses mechanics and systems (sans Jak 1 which is their own), and make a game out of it; Jak 2 aping the Ratchet games, Uncharted working from Gears and Tomb Raider, and the Last of Us working off things Splinter Cell and Resident Evil with the stuff they were already doing in Uncharted. The whole them being unoriginal thing dates back to the PS2 era at this point.

Were they differently tonally? Sure. Did I like Daxter more than any of the other characters between both franchises? Absolutely. But I give way more of a **** about what I'm playing, not who I am playing as, and Ratchet was smoother as an action game, and that was too much of Jak 2 and 3's makeup for me to ever ignore it. In contrast I dig the shit out of the first game, but **** its sequels.

As for cooper, admittedly I'm fuzzier on that game, but we had already seen Mario 64, 2 Banjo games, at least 2 very good Ape Escape games, Klonoa, Maximo, Sands of Time, and freakin Rayman. If I wanted something creative? Psychonauts was a thing. Calling that first game anything more than fine as a platformer is pushing it, it was outclassed mechanically, to raw content, to even level design.

All three Sly games are better than Psychonauts, although Psychonauts is a pretty fantastic game in its own right, certainly better than any Jak or Ratchet game.

You don't need to go into full tl;dr mode to say "I like different stuff." Pretty much every one of your points is totally subjective. And yet, somehow, still wrong.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jg4xchamp

@Big_Red_Button said:

Pretty much every one of your points is totally subjective.

No shit, the sky is also blue.

Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Big_Red_Button

@jg4xchamp said:
@Big_Red_Button said:

Pretty much every one of your points is totally subjective.

No shit, the sky is also blue.

You're full of shit and you know it. The sky? BLUE? HA!

Next thing you'll tell me is that water is wet!

I didn't realize I was dealing with a troll here. I should have detected the bait, shame on me.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jg4xchamp

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Shit, didn't we have a real original discussion like this about a week ago ? Cuz this one is a goddam clone.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#49  Edited By Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points