Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

A shitty 1080p/30fps version with bad frame pacing. That's what we're getting for what is arguably the PS4's best game? I can play the Ninja Gaiden Black from 2004 at 4K/60fps .

I no longer believe in a PC or remastered version. We're in the second year of the PS5's life and games that are still years off as of now have been announced last year. If there were plans for Bloodborne anytime soon, we'd have known by now. A remake if there is one probably won't hit the PS5 for another 3 years.

Not that we even need a remake. We just need a 60fps/4K patch and we're golden, but for some untold reason, Sony is being a bitch about it.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46276 Posts
Loading Video...

Just gotta wait, like the patient Episode 3 fan that I am.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11270 Posts

The problem is Elden Ring is releasing lol. It would be incredibly stupid IMO releasing so close. It should have come out in 2021. But since it didn't, I can't see us getting a Bloodborne remaster in 2022 (the year of Elden Ring).

So... 2023 = Bloodborne remaster? Perhaps a remake?

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Souls-esq games 🤮

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10435 Posts

yeah the longer time goes on, the less likely it gets. no news is now bad news. game doesn't need a remake, some great looking locations and artistry, just give that resolution and framerate some love

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2408 Posts

My least favorite FromSoftware game until it was replaced by Sekiro. I wouldn't get the PC version.

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

I played an hour or so of Bloodbourne at release and then uninstalled. The graphics and framerate are hilariously bad for a PS4 title.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

Full remake with UE5 in 2025.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

Who cares we need a sequel not a remaster.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@sakaixx said:

Who cares we need a sequel not a remaster.

Desperate hermits care. They have been begging for a pc version for 7 years (pathetic!).

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@theam0g: Framerate at launch, can't argue that. But the graphics? The games visuals are fantastic, the art and design in this game is just something to behold.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1557 Posts
@vfighter said:

@theam0g: Framerate at launch, can't argue that. But the graphics? The games visuals are fantastic, the art and design in this game is just something to behold.

hooking a ps4 to a oled tv it's a pixilated mess it make the game look uglier than needed. I don't have this problem with dark souls 3 on pc.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

Yes, I think this is it for Bloodborne.

A shame for the best horror game from last gen.

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 1391 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

A shitty 1080p/30fps version with bad frame pacing. That's what we're getting for what is arguably the PS4's best game? I can play the Ninja Gaiden Black from 2004 at 4K/60fps .

I no longer believe in a PC or remastered version. We're in the second year of the PS5's life and games that are still years off as of now have been announced last year. If there were plans for Bloodborne anytime soon, we'd have known by now. A remake if there is one probably won't hit the PS5 for another 3 years.

Not that we even need a remake. We just need a 60fps/4K patch and we're golden, but for some untold reason, Sony is being a bitch about it.

YOU TOLD EVERYONE Bloodborne was OTW PC the day it came out on PS4 you were here saying just wait for PC version THAT WAS 7 years ago no announcements have been made u told people to wait NOW they waited they didn't get crap. YOU wasted there time u lied to them u should be ashamed of yourself but your not are you juub you lied and you scammed people saying oh just wait for the pc version oh its coming oh 3 years later its still coming NO ITS NOT COMING JUUB admit you were wrong apologize and mvoe on.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12948 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

I no longer believe in a PC or remastered version.

You can play it on PC.

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ___gamemaster__
Member since 2009 • 3347 Posts

I already moved on from bloodborne. Platinum it, max all weapons and lurking around chalice dungeon. There is just too much to play lately.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 locus-solus
@Mozelleple112 said:

The problem is Elden Ring is releasing lol. It would be incredibly stupid IMO releasing so close. It should have come out in 2021. But since it didn't, I can't see us getting a Bloodborne remaster in 2022 (the year of Elden Ring).

So... 2023 = Bloodborne remaster? Perhaps a remake?

Demon's Souls Remake came out late 2020. So if Bloodborne remaster came out summer 2021 that mean we would have gotten 3 souls games in a 16 mouth period. Elden Ring releasing a week I think the earliest we would get a souls port would be late 2022 or early 2023.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

As far as I know, Bloodborne didn't really impress Sony on the sales figure and so with that, they just abandon the game overall. No update for PS4 Pro and nothing for PS5 at all. Its basically why we'll never see it on PC. Why would they go back to a 7yr old game to make a 60fps patch? The game is done as it is and developer have well moved forward so I'm okay not getting a patch. I'm sure Sony will do a fully remake whenever PS6 releases and price it $80...🤭

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 locus-solus

@x_hedon said:
@Juub1990 said:

You can play it on PC.

psnow is 720p and is missing the dlc with added latency from streaming.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

From doesn't want to revisit old games. This is on Sony for keeping the game exclusive and not putting in the resources to fix it. BB performance on PS4 is laughable, even in 2014.

This is why I hate consoles and closed ecosystems. You get what you get and fuuck you. Somebody just leak the damn source code so the community can fix it.

The industry's handling of this game is pathetic.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By locus-solus
@davillain said:

As far as I know, Bloodborne didn't really impress Sony on the sales figure and so with that, they just abandon the game overall.

God of War pc had a peak player count around 60k and is estimated to have sold up to 2 million being Sony best performing pc port yet. Elden Ring has been on steam top seller for awhile now. If Elden Ring can get lets say 250k or more concurrent players. It might make Sony take a second look at a pc version.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

Day 1 Bloodborne was rough around the edges with the frame pacing... plus it felt like I was playing the loading screen, and the word Bloodborne was the final boss. Bounced off and never went back.

Sony might get me to buy a 5 if they give this the Demon's Souls treatment. It may be worth it to me for just those 2 games.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KvallyX

@locus-solus said:
@x_hedon said:
@Juub1990 said:

You can play it on PC.

People that have PS Now haven't had any issues playing it. PS Now is 1080p.

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ZeroTheHero

Why aren't people calling out Juub we all remember when Bloodborne launched I picked it up on PS4 at the same time.

I made thread Juub said don't worry this games coming to PC soon the ports otw to make me feel bad. Now we are 8 years AND THERE NO native bloodborne on PC. He lied to all the ps4 owners he lied pc owners nboody here is calling him out not one person except me.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I think it's inevitable - but it seems like their gameplan is to hold it for a "we've really got nothing better to do with some of our team next year or so - rush a port and suddenly profit"

creating new Souls-likes from the team seems to be the priority - and some might argue that's the best priority (kind of neutral on it myself since I have a reserved opinion on the series and their design philosophy)

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 KvallyX

@zerothehero said:

Why aren't people calling out Juub we all remember when Bloodborne launched I picked it up on PS4 at the same time.

I made thread Juub said don't worry this games coming to PC soon the ports otw to make me feel bad. Now we are 8 years AND THERE NO native bloodborne on PC. He lied to all the ps4 owners he lied pc owners nboody here is calling him out not one person except me.

But it is on PC, which is great news for gamers. We don't need a PlayStation to play it.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 VFighter

@x_hedon: It's streaming...it's ass.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 VFighter

@zerothehero: So...you're admitting to being an alt?

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ZeroTheHero

@vfighter said:

This isn't about me its about Juub. Don't you remember his post he said BLOODBORNE INC TO PC don't waste your time playing @30 FPS on PS4... I'm not lying he said this stuff vfighter shouldn't he feel embarassed were 8 years WHERE IS IT?

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 enzyme36

Naw Juub was not wrong... its just we are still waiting. The benefits this game would receive from 60+ stable frames is enough to not even bother playing the current version, and just wait out the eventual update.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 locus-solus

@x_hedon said:
@locus-solus said:
@x_hedon said:
@Juub1990 said:

You can play it on PC.

used to be 720p but got updated to 1080p my mistake. it's still streaming and missing the dlc. also the ps4 version of bloodborne is a pixelated mess on a oled tv. while dark souls 3 pc running at native 4k isn't pixelated at all.

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ZeroTheHero

@enzyme36 said:

Naw Juub was not wrong... its just we are still waiting. The benefits this game would receive from 60+ stable frames is enough to not even bother playing the current version, and just wait out the eventual update.

How was he not wrong nobody wants to wait 8 years to play a game. Not a dang person wants to wait 8 years.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

It took Demon's Souls over a decade to see a remake. If I was a betting man, my money would be on Bluepoint's next game being a Bloodborne remake.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@locus-solus said:
@x_hedon said:
@locus-solus said:
@x_hedon said:
@Juub1990 said:

You can play it on PC.

used to be 720p but got updated to 1080p my mistake. it's still streaming and missing the dlc. also the ps4 version of bloodborne is a pixelated mess on a oled tv. while dark souls 3 pc running at native 4k isn't pixelated at all.

If Bloodborne running at 1080p is a pixellated mess there's something seriously wrong with your TV. Or your eyes.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 locus-solus

@blueinheaven said:
@locus-solus said:
@x_hedon said:
@locus-solus said:
@x_hedon said:

You can play it on PC.

If Bloodborne running at 1080p is a pixellated mess there's something seriously wrong with your TV. Or your eyes.

the ps4 upscaling from 1080p to 2160p sucks. Dark Souls 3 running at 4k isn't pixelated so no it's not my oled tv or my eyes.

Also can't turn off depth of field a horrible graphic setting that makes everything blurry.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@enzyme36 said:

Why are you even replying to this bozo?

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@locus-solus said:

the ps4 upscaling from 1080p to 2160p sucks. Dark Souls 3 running at 4k isn't pixelated so no it's not my oled tv or my eyes.

Also can't turn off depth of field a horrible graphic setting that makes everything blurry.

I've played Bloodborne on a 4K TV and it looks absolutely fine. Obviously DS3 will look better on PC as you're running it in native 4K it's absurd to even compare the two.

Regardless, Bloodborne looks just fine in 1080p with or without upscaling to 4K. It is absolutely nothing like 'a pixellated mess' so either you're lying or like I said, buy a better TV or go see your optician. Maybe try both.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

It'll be Sony's Mother 3 for years.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

If anyone has waited 7+ years in the hopes of a port or upgrade, lol.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KvallyX

@locus-solus said:
@x_hedon said:
@locus-solus said:
@x_hedon said:
@Juub1990 said:

You can play it on PC.

How often do you use PS Now. People that use it regularly (PC peeps) don't have issues with it. Fact remains, you can play it on PC and it's supported. Not some hack.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@vfighter said:

He doesn't need to. Its clearly he gave himself away the moment he enter Gamespot/System War, he's not even trying to hide his true self. That's a damn shame🤦‍♂️

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10435 Posts

@davillain said:

As far as I know, Bloodborne didn't really impress Sony on the sales figure and so with that, they just abandon the game overall. No update for PS4 Pro and nothing for PS5 at all. Its basically why we'll never see it on PC. Why would they go back to a 7yr old game to make a 60fps patch?

feels like there's a lot of interest in it and money to be made particularly if it goes cross platform. maybe the investment required to remaster the game is too much to warrant it. could be technical challenges we don't know about

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 KvallyX
@locus-solus said:
@blueinheaven said:
@locus-solus said:
@x_hedon said:
@locus-solus said:

Smooth as silk and no pixelation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UxRsHEYnGw&ab_channel=Eveemaster

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@davillain said:

As far as I know, Bloodborne didn't really impress Sony on the sales figure and so with that, they just abandon the game overall.

Actually, Bloodborne met and exceeded their predictions. Sony thought it would be a niche title, for some reason. I believe this is what led to the greenlighting of the expansion.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 locus-solus

@blueinheaven:

@x_hedon said:
@locus-solus said:
@blueinheaven said:
@locus-solus said:

Look behind Father Gascoigne towards the back of the arena, it's not a clear picture at all and YouTube compresses everything making it look worse.

I was trying to upload dark souls 3 images showing depth of field off vs max but gamespot won't let me upload 1.7mb and 2.12mb jpg says image to large.

depth of field turned on makes distant objects blurry/worse but i'm pretty sure it's more than depth of field making it look blurry/pixelated. the upscaling from 1080p to 4k is bad.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 KvallyX

@locus-solus said:

@blueinheaven:

@x_hedon said:
@locus-solus said:
@blueinheaven said:
@locus-solus said:

Look behind Father Gascoigne towards the back of the arena, it's not a clear picture at all and YouTube compresses everything making it look worse.

I was trying to upload dark souls 3 images showing depth of field off vs max but gamespot won't let me upload 1.7mb and 2.12mb jpg says image to large.

depth of field turned on makes distant objects blurry/worse but i'm pretty sure it's more than depth of field making it look blurry/pixelated. the upscaling from 1080p to 4k is bad.

It looks just fine. I have played it on PS Now. But I own it now, so I don't have to.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 enzyme36

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

If anyone has waited 7+ years in the hopes of a port or upgrade, lol.

I wouldnt call it waiting... Its more like: Not wanting to play the current game.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Mozelleple112

@locus-solus: From Soft does have an insane schedule though. atleast in the mid of last decade.

Demon's Souls (2009)

Dark Souls (2012)

Dark Souls 2 (2014)

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin (2015

Bloodborne (2015)

Dark Souls 3 (2016)

Dark Souls Remastered (2018)

Sekiro (2019)

Demon's Souls (2020)

Elden Ring (2022)

SOTF is basically just a remaster/extra dlc, but still that was 3 extremely high quality games in just 2 years. from 2014-2016.

DS2 march 2014, Bloodborne and then DS3 March 2016.

Bloodborne remaster releasing in 2021 would have been perfect, but as Elden Ring comes out next week we'll have to wait for 2023 I guess.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Mozelleple112

@girlusocrazy: Bloodborne doesn't need a remake.

Just patch in 4K res and 60 fps frame rate.

$10 update for those who own the game + include dlc.