Is there a way to reset PS3 video settings...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by atarigrad (2559 posts) -
Is there a way to reset the PS3 video settings without seeing the screen. I left town with my PS3 set to HDMI and need to use it on composite settings.
#2 Posted by asdasd (4464 posts) -
When its off, hold the power button for like 5 seconds until you hear 2 beeps.
#3 Posted by gamenux (5308 posts) -

Is there a way to reset the PS3 video settings without seeing the screen. I left town with my PS3 set to HDMI and need to use it on composite settings.atarigrad

When you power up, press and hold down the power button, wait to hear 2 beeps (i believe), then let go and it should reset the video settings.

#4 Posted by atarigrad (2559 posts) -
Thanks I'll try that :)
Avatar image for ReverseCycology
#5 Posted by ReverseCycology (9717 posts) -

When its off, hold the power button for like 5 seconds until you hear 2 beeps. asdasd

There it is.

#6 Posted by istreakforfood (7781 posts) -

When its off, hold the power button for like 5 seconds until you hear 2 beeps. asdasd

how did u know bout this? was this in the manual? i actually learned something that was informative in sw.

#7 Posted by atarigrad (2559 posts) -
Worked like a charm! Thanks for the help guys.
#8 Posted by asdasd (4464 posts) -

[QUOTE="asdasd"]When its off, hold the power button for like 5 seconds until you hear 2 beeps. istreakforfood

how did u know bout this? was this in the manual? i actually learned something that was informative in sw.

Im pretty sure its in the manual, but I learned it on neogaf like a month after the PS3 launch.