Is the Vita a better system than 3DS and WiiU combined?

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] Fire Emblem Awakening>>>

Nope.

Yeah :3

Hell noooooo.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#52 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
[QUOTE="osan0"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="osan0"]from a hardware standpoint the vita has really impressed me. i didnt think i would say this about a sony platform but its actually the more innovative of the two. the back touch surface is a great idea (they should stick it on their tablets). its also the better developed and better thought out system. its not perfect (lack of a clamshell design. no SD card support and the inability to adjust the screen powersave feature for example) but overall its really well thought out and it feels sturdy (something the PSp really lacked). if i was sony i would maybe look into making a 7" and 4" version. in contrast there are parts of the 3DS design where i honestly have no idea what nintendo were thinking. they knew they were getting a monster hunter or 2 on the system so why did they leave out the second stick?. the placement of the stylus is poor and having 2 screens with different aspect ratios looks odd. the build quality is also truly shocking by nintendos usually high standard. compared to the DS lite (a fantastic bit of kit) the 3DS feels flimsy. the bottom screen can cause marks to appear on the top screen and it creeks a lot. I do love that nintendo use off the shelf SD cards though for storage and that they include one with every system. but in many ways it feels like more of a prototype than the DSfat. as media devices both of them are complete crap. the vita a bit less so but both have rubbish browsers and dont even have access to basic stuff like netflix (over here in ireland anyway). neither is a very good music player and vitas youtube app is pretty dire. android and IOS devices have them both completly outclassed. however, as mentioned, when it comes to games the 3DS is without peer in the mobile space. the vita has some great games (gravity rush, everybodys golf, wipeout and so on) but outside of soul sacrefice and tearaway (which are looking great also) its pretty sparse on the vita games front with the PS4 looming i suspect sony wont give the vita much time at E3.

The original 3DS is a shockingly poorly designed piece of kit. The XL, by contrast, feels wonderful. Which 3DS model do you have?

the original. im not inclined to upgrade to the XL as it doesn't offer enough new over the original.

Yes, I hear you. Personally I badly want an XL (better build quality, better screen, better battery life, better backwards compatibility with the DS and DSi, and the smaller things like better stylus placement, a better 3D slider, and so on), but Gamestop won't give me much money for my current 3DS (and the colors on the XL in NA are horrendous), so I don't see that happening any time soon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Nope.Xaero_Gravity

Hell noooooo.

Yep :3
GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 GD1551
Member since 2011 • 9645 Posts

I don't know. Bought my Vita yesterday and I realized there is no game that I would want coming out.funsohng

Huh? Who does that? Wouldn't you have known that before hand?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="funsohng"]I don't know. Bought my Vita yesterday and I realized there is no game that I would want coming out.GD1551

Huh? Who does that? Wouldn't you have know that before hand?

Maybe he bought it for the games that are already on it? Maybe he felt Persona 4 Golden justified the cost? There are many other users on this very board who do that; hell, someone the other day was talking about how they had bought the Wii U and now they realized there was nothing coming out on it that they wanted to play, but I didn't see you calling them out. It's kind of sad, really.
GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 GD1551
Member since 2011 • 9645 Posts

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="funsohng"]I don't know. Bought my Vita yesterday and I realized there is no game that I would want coming out.charizard1605

Huh? Who does that? Wouldn't you have know that before hand?

Maybe he bought it for the games that are already on it? Maybe he felt Persona 4 Golden justified the cost? There are many other users on this very board who do that; hell, someone the other day was talking about how they had bought the Wii U and now they realized there was nothing coming out on it that they wanted to play, but I didn't see you calling them out. It's kind of sad, really.

Maybe because I didn't see it, it's one thing for people who aren't up to date on gaming news to do stuff like this, but guys on SW really have no excuse, we pretty much know what's there and what's coming.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] Yeah :3

Hell noooooo.

No, just no.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Hell noooooo.Xaero_Gravity

No, just no.

Yes :3
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 -Patrick_92-
Member since 2008 • 2168 Posts
[QUOTE="p4s2p0"][QUOTE="mariokart64fan"]the 3ds already is better then vita in terms of games charizard1605
For people with certain taste. For mine its the opposite.

Subjectivity is great and all, but from any objective measure, it is impossible to deny that the 3DS has a larger library of quality titles. Now whether or not those appeal to you is an entirely different question altogether, but the 3DS has a larger library of quality games than the Vita (hence, its library is 'better').

You also have to take into consideration that the 3DS has been out longer. If you compared the two libraries of each system a within their first year on the market, you could argue the Vita has had the better library. Even with the 3DS having the year head start I'd still prefer the Vita's library over the 3DS's, but not everyone shares the same opinion as me. It's all personal preference when you get down to it, can't really claim one is better than the other. That being said, the 3DS does have a great library of games.
osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17810 Posts
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="osan0"][QUOTE="charizard1605"]The original 3DS is a shockingly poorly designed piece of kit. The XL, by contrast, feels wonderful. Which 3DS model do you have?

the original. im not inclined to upgrade to the XL as it doesn't offer enough new over the original.

Yes, I hear you. Personally I badly want an XL (better build quality, better screen, better battery life, better backwards compatibility with the DS and DSi, and the smaller things like better stylus placement, a better 3D slider, and so on), but Gamestop won't give me much money for my current 3DS (and the colors on the XL in NA are horrendous), so I don't see that happening any time soon.

it does sound like a nice upgrade. but i would be looking for things like upgraded 3D tech (better viewing angles), a second stick built in, wireless n, better speakers (though the current 3DS ones are quite good in fairness) and the things in the XL like the better build quality before i would consider an upgrade. im a bit demanding :P.
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 -Patrick_92-
[QUOTE="-Patrick_92-"]

[QUOTE="osan0"]from a hardware standpoint the vita has really impressed me. i didnt think i would say this about a sony platform but its actually the more innovative of the two. the back touch surface is a great idea (they should stick it on their tablets). its also the better developed and better thought out system. its not perfect (lack of a clamshell design. no SD card support and the inability to adjust the screen powersave feature for example) but overall its really well thought out and it feels sturdy (something the PSp really lacked). if i was sony i would maybe look into making a 7" and 4" version. in contrast there are parts of the 3DS design where i honestly have no idea what nintendo were thinking. they knew they were getting a monster hunter or 2 on the system so why did they leave out the second stick?. the placement of the stylus is poor and having 2 screens with different aspect ratios looks odd. the build quality is also truly shocking by nintendos usually high standard. compared to the DS lite (a fantastic bit of kit) the 3DS feels flimsy. the bottom screen can cause marks to appear on the top screen and it creeks a lot. I do love that nintendo use off the shelf SD cards though for storage and that they include one with every system. but in many ways it feels like more of a prototype than the DSfat. as media devices both of them are complete crap. the vita a bit less so but both have rubbish browsers and dont even have access to basic stuff like netflix (over here in ireland anyway). neither is a very good music player and vitas youtube app is pretty dire. android and IOS devices have them both completly outclassed. however, as mentioned, when it comes to games the 3DS is without peer in the mobile space. the vita has some great games (gravity rush, everybodys golf, wipeout and so on) but outside of soul sacrefice and tearaway (which are looking great also) its pretty sparse on the vita games front with the PS4 looming i suspect sony wont give the vita much time at E3.charizard1605

Just commenting to say that was a well thought out and written post, not everyday you see a post like that in SW :P.

I'd also like to add that over in America we do have Netflix on both the 3DS and Vita, and it's really excellent on Vita, became a routine of mine to watch a show or two on it in bed before going to sleep.  Hopefully you guys on the Emerald Island will get it soon. 

Yo bro, do you have Steam?

Unfortunately I don't a gaming rig. So no :(
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="charizard1605"]Yep :3charizard1605
No, just no.

Yes :3

Nah.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="-Patrick_92-"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="p4s2p0"] For people with certain taste. For mine its the opposite.

Subjectivity is great and all, but from any objective measure, it is impossible to deny that the 3DS has a larger library of quality titles. Now whether or not those appeal to you is an entirely different question altogether, but the 3DS has a larger library of quality games than the Vita (hence, its library is 'better').

You also have to take into consideration that the 3DS has been out longer. If you compared the two libraries of each system a within their first year on the market, you could argue the Vita has had the better library. Even with the 3DS having the year head start I'd still prefer the Vita's library over the 3DS's, but not everyone shares the same opinion as me. It's all personal preference when you get down to it, can't really claim one is better than the other. That being said, the 3DS does have a great library of games.

Like I said, subjectivity is great; I can easily understand someone not liking the library the 3DS has to offer, or liking it, but preferring the Vita's over it. That's great. However, I'm saying that doesn't change the fact that the 3DS has the bigger library of quality games, which makes it 'better' (even if you don't personally find it as appealing as the Vita's). The first year aligned libraries of 3DS and Vita are comparable. However, the Vita is now in its second year, and at this point in its lifecycle, the 3DS comically dwarfs the Vita.
osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17810 Posts

[QUOTE="osan0"]from a hardware standpoint the vita has really impressed me. i didnt think i would say this about a sony platform but its actually the more innovative of the two. the back touch surface is a great idea (they should stick it on their tablets). its also the better developed and better thought out system. its not perfect (lack of a clamshell design. no SD card support and the inability to adjust the screen powersave feature for example) but overall its really well thought out and it feels sturdy (something the PSp really lacked). if i was sony i would maybe look into making a 7" and 4" version. in contrast there are parts of the 3DS design where i honestly have no idea what nintendo were thinking. they knew they were getting a monster hunter or 2 on the system so why did they leave out the second stick?. the placement of the stylus is poor and having 2 screens with different aspect ratios looks odd. the build quality is also truly shocking by nintendos usually high standard. compared to the DS lite (a fantastic bit of kit) the 3DS feels flimsy. the bottom screen can cause marks to appear on the top screen and it creeks a lot. I do love that nintendo use off the shelf SD cards though for storage and that they include one with every system. but in many ways it feels like more of a prototype than the DSfat. as media devices both of them are complete crap. the vita a bit less so but both have rubbish browsers and dont even have access to basic stuff like netflix (over here in ireland anyway). neither is a very good music player and vitas youtube app is pretty dire. android and IOS devices have them both completly outclassed. however, as mentioned, when it comes to games the 3DS is without peer in the mobile space. the vita has some great games (gravity rush, everybodys golf, wipeout and so on) but outside of soul sacrefice and tearaway (which are looking great also) its pretty sparse on the vita games front with the PS4 looming i suspect sony wont give the vita much time at E3.-Patrick_92-

Just commenting to say that was a well thought out and written post, not everyday you see a post like that in SW :P.

I'd also like to add that over in America we do have Netflix on both the 3DS and Vita, and it's really excellent on Vita, became a routine of mine to watch a show or two on it in bed before going to sleep.  Hopefully you guys on the Emerald Island will get it soon. 

a compliment? on SW? ........ok what do you want? ( :P j/k and thank you :) ). i do hope it comes to europe also. i dont understand why its not here already. is it a sony or netflix decision?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Unfortunately I don't a gaming rig. So no :(-Patrick_92-
Aw. Oh well, I'll just add you on PSN instead :P
Nah.Xaero_Gravity
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Nah.charizard1605

Negative.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="osan0"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="osan0"] the original. im not inclined to upgrade to the XL as it doesn't offer enough new over the original.

it does sound like a nice upgrade. but i would be looking for things like upgraded 3D tech (better viewing angles), a second stick built in, wireless n, better speakers (though the current 3DS ones are quite good in fairness) and the things in the XL like the better build quality before i would consider an upgrade. im a bit demanding :P.

I think the 3DS does have a better 3D viewing angle too, but reports on that one vary :P I don't use the 3D much myself, so I personally don't care lol. Wireless N? Like the standard for Wifi? A second built in stick would be great... Nintendo is stupid. I agree, the speakers on the 3DS are great lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Nah.Xaero_Gravity

Negative.

Affirmative :3
crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

I didnt care about handhelds until i got a Vita, its a great machine with some great games on it already, and several more coming out this year, im pumped for Soul Sacrifice next month.

-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 -Patrick_92-

[QUOTE="-Patrick_92-"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] Subjectivity is great and all, but from any objective measure, it is impossible to deny that the 3DS has a larger library of quality titles. Now whether or not those appeal to you is an entirely different question altogether, but the 3DS has a larger library of quality games than the Vita (hence, its library is 'better').charizard1605

Like I said, subjectivity is great; I can easily understand someone not liking the library the 3DS has to offer, or liking it, but preferring the Vita's over it. That's great. However, I'm saying that doesn't change the fact that the 3DS has the bigger library of quality games, which makes it 'better' (even if you don't personally find it as appealing as the Vita's). The first year aligned libraries of 3DS and Vita are comparable. However, the Vita is now in its second year, and at this point in its lifecycle, the 3DS comically dwarfs the Vita.

Yeah the 3DS does have a bigger library of quality games, but I wouldn't say it dwarfs the Vita's.

At least we can agree on subjectivity :P

-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 -Patrick_92-
[QUOTE="-Patrick_92-"]

[QUOTE="osan0"]from a hardware standpoint the vita has really impressed me. i didnt think i would say this about a sony platform but its actually the more innovative of the two. the back touch surface is a great idea (they should stick it on their tablets). its also the better developed and better thought out system. its not perfect (lack of a clamshell design. no SD card support and the inability to adjust the screen powersave feature for example) but overall its really well thought out and it feels sturdy (something the PSp really lacked). if i was sony i would maybe look into making a 7" and 4" version. in contrast there are parts of the 3DS design where i honestly have no idea what nintendo were thinking. they knew they were getting a monster hunter or 2 on the system so why did they leave out the second stick?. the placement of the stylus is poor and having 2 screens with different aspect ratios looks odd. the build quality is also truly shocking by nintendos usually high standard. compared to the DS lite (a fantastic bit of kit) the 3DS feels flimsy. the bottom screen can cause marks to appear on the top screen and it creeks a lot. I do love that nintendo use off the shelf SD cards though for storage and that they include one with every system. but in many ways it feels like more of a prototype than the DSfat. as media devices both of them are complete crap. the vita a bit less so but both have rubbish browsers and dont even have access to basic stuff like netflix (over here in ireland anyway). neither is a very good music player and vitas youtube app is pretty dire. android and IOS devices have them both completly outclassed. however, as mentioned, when it comes to games the 3DS is without peer in the mobile space. the vita has some great games (gravity rush, everybodys golf, wipeout and so on) but outside of soul sacrefice and tearaway (which are looking great also) its pretty sparse on the vita games front with the PS4 looming i suspect sony wont give the vita much time at E3.osan0

a compliment? on SW? ........ok what do you want? ( :P j/k and thank you :) ). i do hope it comes to europe also. i dont understand why its not here already. is it a sony or netflix decision?

No problem :D I'm not sure. I'd assume it's more of Sony's decision, cause Netflix would want to be on as many devices as possible. I don't think Sony would refuse Netflix on Vita in EU though, maybe it's just not a priority for them, and they forgot or something :P.
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 -Patrick_92-

[QUOTE="-Patrick_92-"]Unfortunately I don't a gaming rig. So no :(charizard1605
Aw. Oh well, I'll just add you on PSN instead :P

Cool, I'll make sure to accept it :)

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] Yeah :3

Negative.

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 platniumgamer
Member since 2011 • 3960 Posts

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Negative.Xaero_Gravity

Charizard has been owned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Negative.Xaero_Gravity

1 Metascore point, oh noes
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
it is but haz no gamez, just like the wiiu except wiiu haz no gamez nor tech.
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="charizard1605"]Affirmative :3charizard1605

Still better. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]

Nah :3
osirisx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#79 osirisx3
Member since 2012 • 2113 Posts

lol vita sucks

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] 1 Metascore point, oh noes

Yes. :3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Still better. :PXaero_Gravity

Nope :3
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] Nah :3

Have you played both? o:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Yes. :3Xaero_Gravity

Have you played both? o:

I have played Persona 4, not Golden ;___; Will definitely get around to it around this summer though.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#84 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
Fire Emblem $25...
Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

Nope. Not in games.

3DS literally obliterates the Vita in that department, as well as pricing.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] Nope :3

Have you played both? o:

I have played Persona 4, not Golden ;___; Will definitely get around to it around this summer though.

Well I've played and own both, so HA!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Have you played both? o: Xaero_Gravity

Golden is a REMAKE. Sure it has additional content, but even if it doubles the awesomeness of Persona 4, it still isn't as good as Fire Emblem :twisted:
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] I have played Persona 4, not Golden ;___; Will definitely get around to it around this summer though.

Golden is a REMAKE. Sure it has additional content, but even if it doubles the awesomeness of Persona 4, it still isn't as good as Fire Emblem :twisted:

They're both fantastic, but Persona is just better. Hell, even Gamespot agrees, and this place sucks. That being said, I would blush if somebody called me Luigi.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Well I've played and own both, so HA!Xaero_Gravity

They're both fantastic, but Persona is just better. Hell, even Gamespot agrees, and this place sucks. That being said, I would blush if somebody called me Luigi.

*mental note to call Xaero Luigi*
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] Golden is a REMAKE. Sure it has additional content, but even if it doubles the awesomeness of Persona 4, it still isn't as good as Fire Emblem :twisted:

*mental note to call Xaero Luigi*

:oops:
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="p4s2p0"][QUOTE="mariokart64fan"]the 3ds already is better then vita in terms of games charizard1605
For people with certain taste. For mine its the opposite.

from any objective measure, it is impossible to deny that the 3DS has a larger library of quality titles.

On what do you base this on?

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

iOS is a better system than 3DS and Wii U combiined.

Mrmedia01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Mrmedia01
Member since 2007 • 1917 Posts

I love my Vita, once you own one and play a few awesome games, see how great Youtube and the Web Browser works you start to love the Vita.

I would never buy a 3DS ever again (Sold mine to get a Vita). The WiiU I will never try until it has a lot of games I like and is $100 (Since this system already going to be outdated and has no games).

SuddenlySudden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#94 SuddenlySudden
Member since 2013 • 618 Posts
And to elaborate on my earlier post: a system is only as good as its games. On that front, the Vita handily bests the four month old Wii U, but is completely and thoroughly outdone by the 3DS.charizard1605
Wouldn't that be a matter of opinion. People who aren't fan of Nintendo style games should prefer the Vita. I got one for my little brother along with Uncharted, Fifa and another game which I forgot and now I want one for myself too
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

A garbage system cant be "better" than anything in any conceivable way

3DS major enemy is its own self, by not getting Bravely Default outside Japan, deprives gamers one of the best games of all time and that is frustrating

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#96 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

lol at vita owners claiming ownage with a Port.

Watch those same users would complain about Nintendo getting ports.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#97 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
How do you combine two systems? Is it like math? Last time I checked. 1 !> 1 + 1
Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#98 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

The PS Vita is in every way better than the 3DS ( this is from someone that has both in his house hold) it's more comfortable to play because some of the buttons on the 3DS are uncomfortable to press such as the start / select and home, and the screen is wider and the menu is better and the design is better too and I rather use my fingers than the stylus... and I bet if monster Hunter was on it it would not be such a royal pain to move the camera with 1 analog stick........ anyhow... the 3DS has more game support and at the end of the day the games are what matter. 

( I have the Regular 3DS though not the XL it might be more comfortable )

smashed_pinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 smashed_pinata
Member since 2005 • 3747 Posts

Both the WiiU and the 3ds are better than the Vita individually......so no.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d307c5efcda
deactivated-57d307c5efcda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#100 deactivated-57d307c5efcda
Member since 2009 • 1302 Posts

For me the 3ds has some good games, Fire Emblem, mario and such. But i'm actually getting more use out of my Vita due to Persona 4 and Final Fantasy Tactics war of the lions /FF 1 through 9. The Backwards compatability with the PSN store is awesome, so while there may not be a ton of Vita games, theres a ton of classic rpgs for the PSP and PSone that play on the vita. Not to mention it's screen is fantastic, so rich with colors, Persona 4 looks to have AA, while 3ds games are super jaggy, not to mention I hate the 3-D effect mainly because if I move AT ALL, it distorts, not only that but it seems like I get this highlight line that is in the center of the 3ds xl screen, which is also annoying. 

In other words, I prefer my Vita because I prefer RPG's, even if they are older ones, I still prefer them to titles like Resident Evil, and such. The 3DS will of course have those nintendo classics, but I still prefer FF to Mario. (Zelda and Fire Emblem so far I would say are the 3DS's best games).