Is "Spiderman Miles Morales" a true next gen exclusive that can't be contained on PS4?

• 176 results
Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7141 Posts

@sealionact said:

Scared of it? Please.

I actually think Sony have been clever. This was a ps4 game....already on the back burner and ready to be released as DLC for PS4 Spiderman. Instead they released an enhanced version of Spiderman with the Miles Morales DLC for Ps5.

That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

Sony polished it up, imported Spiderman assets and threw in Spiderman remastered. It'll sell well because there's nothing else at launch and it has to be a budget game, or else Sony has bigger cojones than we thought.

The only thing I don't like is that it could easily run on a PS4 without RT and at a lower resolution, but Sony clearly don't want that. Also it kinda feels like Sony are charging Spiderman owners on ps4 to pay for a remastered ps5 version - they should offer a free upgrade....but hey, enjoy it kids.

spiderman 1 comes free with miles. you think miles should be free? there making a whole new story line and adding new weather system etc? if the company is taking there time to redoing the game on ps5 and adding in a new character and story etc. there not going to give miles away for free.

makes no sense for them to give it away when they been working on it for 2 years now. its not a remaster there adding many other things as well. density of the city new weather affects to the base game. not just raytracing. i can see if they just added an update ps5 version but there not.

there taking there last gen game and build there new game from there.

all developers use there last game to build there new game unless they decide to start from scratch.

you think there not going to use ps4 spiderman to make sipderman 2? you think there going to start from scratch when they have created there engine for there games already?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Gifford38

@djoffer123 said:

Game is an expansion to a PS4 game... only reason it’s ps5 exclusive is to push new hardware and because as always Sony havent got any games ready for launch...there is a reason this isn’t labeled Spider-Man 2!

And no I ain’t damage controlling I am a pc gamer that has a ps4pro and just pissed that I won’t get to play this before I get a ps5!

you don't think there going to use ps4 spiderman to create spiderman 2? its there engine for these games.

besides new york is new york unless they send peter some were else its going to be the same city. maybe they will add more islands in new york. like Brooklyn etc. in spiderman 2. be awesome to be able to stand on the statue of liberty in spidey 2

besides why would they make it for the ps4 instead of concentrating on the ps5 specs to get there ps4 version to next gen level so they have new assets for spiderman 2?

they are not just adding raytracing and calling it a day. there adding much more. density of the city, new assets, new weather system etc.

there adding winter as well.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Gifford38
@ProtossRushX said:
@Archangel3371 said:

@ProtossRushX: They want to push the transition of the user base to the PS5 as quickly as possible. I think that they even said so in previous statements.

Yeah but what if insomniac can't get the game running on 2013 hardware, what if the cpu gpu and ram just isn't enough for what there doing in this game?

Insomniac is gonna put some things in here they are strong developer that push things to their limits. We just dunno I say we give em more time to explain why this game is ps5 only.

because xbox gamers expect every game at launch needs to be on last gen machine as well. there blindly following phil new way to launch there system.

they don't want next gen only games on the series x at launch.

even though its clear there spending 2 years on miles and ps5 updated version of the first game thats not just adding raytracing like gears5.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Gifford38
@Archangel3371 said:

No, I seriously doubt that this is a “true next gen exclusive”. I would imagine that this game is largely using most of the stuff from the previous Spider-Man game just spruced up graphically and with the Miles Morales character. I’m sure it’ll have its own storyline, dialog, and perhaps a new villain or two. I don’t think that they’d have the time to have crafted a “true next gen exclusive” since the the previous game came out. Other then some of the graphical effects and load times I doubt that this will be something that could run on the PS4.

you don't think they will use the ps4 version to build spiderman 2 to? developers always take what they built and go off of that to create there next game. there not going to throw there engine out the window.

most sequels come out faster because of this.

besides they been making miles and the ps5 version for 2 years now. there not just adding raytracing. there making miles to get the engine to ps5 specs to start spidey 2.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#105 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9815 Posts

@gifford38: I didn't say Miles should be free....I said it would be a nice move if Sony offered the PS5 version of Spiderman for people who bought Spiderman on PS4.
The remaster of Spiderman is exactly the same game, with enhancements. Resolution and textures and maybe raytracing....Miles is using the ps4 assets to get the game out quicker, and adding the bling you mentioned above, although I haven't read anything about a new weather system nor any changes to the density of the city.

"all developers use there last game to build there new game unless they decide to start from scratch."
That's like saying all developers make good games unless they don't.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44105 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@Archangel3371 said:

No, I seriously doubt that this is a “true next gen exclusive”. I would imagine that this game is largely using most of the stuff from the previous Spider-Man game just spruced up graphically and with the Miles Morales character. I’m sure it’ll have its own storyline, dialog, and perhaps a new villain or two. I don’t think that they’d have the time to have crafted a “true next gen exclusive” since the the previous game came out. Other then some of the graphical effects and load times I doubt that this will be something that could run on the PS4.

you don't think they will use the ps4 version to build spiderman 2 to? developers always take what they built and go off of that to create there next game. there not going to throw there engine out the window.

most sequels come out faster because of this.

besides they been making miles and the ps5 version for 2 years now. there not just adding raytracing. there making miles to get the engine to ps5 specs to start spidey 2.

I never said developers don’t build off their previous stuff just saying that from everything that we know about this game nothing is really looking like it couldn’t have been done on the PS4. Everything about this game is just screaming Expansion Pack right now.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#107 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69364 Posts

@louixiii said:

@ProtossRushX: Like the first person to reply has already stated, they're mad they have to upgrade to play it. Simple as that lol

Basically they bash Sony and the game beause they secretly want to lay hands on it😆

Ain't that right Pedro😂

#pathetic

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

@Pedro said:
@louixiii said:

@ProtossRushX: Like the first person to reply has already stated, they're mad they have to upgrade to play it. Simple as that lol

Basically they bash Sony and the game beause they secretly want to lay hands on it😆

Ain't that right Pedro😂

#pathetic

Aren't we all lol.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Pedro

@davillain- said:

Aren't we all lol.

If you saying I live rent free in most you guys' mind then you all a not playing enough games. 😜

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

@Pedro said:

If you saying I live rent free in most you guys' mind then you all a not playing enough games. 😜

Only when I'm at work, I can't play my games despite I do take my Switch. Of course I play my games at home, it's my gaming duty Mr. Pedro.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: I didn't say Miles should be free....I said it would be a nice move if Sony offered the PS5 version of Spiderman for people who bought Spiderman on PS4.

The remaster of Spiderman is exactly the same game, with enhancements. Resolution and textures and maybe raytracing....Miles is using the ps4 assets to get the game out quicker, and adding the bling you mentioned above, although I haven't read anything about a new weather system nor any changes to the density of the city.

"That's like saying all developers make good games unless they don't.

all developers use there last game to build there new game unless they decide to start from scratch."

no it's a fact that game developers create a new ip and use that to go off of there next game. unless they decide to make a new ip with a new engine.

am i wrong? so again either miles or spiderman 2 they both will use the ps4 version and build it off of that to update there engine on the ps5 dev kit to update there game engine with ps5 specs.

so here using miles to get to that level of specs. you do realize spidey came out in sept 2018 which gives them plenty of time to make miles and to create that level of detail that uses the ps5 kit.

to update the original game plus this half game that is like uncharted lost legacy which will help them get spidey 2 out faster because there engine will be up and running on the ps5 dev kit.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@ProtossRushX: ‘Usually an expansion doesn't have completely new character, a completely a new story, a completely new world and next gen technology that can't run on the same system it launched on.’

Wrong on every point.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Gifford38

@kingtito said:

I don't see any lems talking about Spider man bro. I don't see any lems creating thread on it either bro. How are lems scared of a game they're not talking about bro?

Logic seems to have skipped the entire cow generation.....bro. Nappy time bro, get some rest your brain is still developing

nope but every time ps fans make one there are tons of lemmings downplaying it. you use some logic this is system wars forum. what else are we going to talk about?

logic scared people are silent. scared people don't go out to pic a fight.

even though its stupid to call people scared over a video game lol. miles is coming im scared or halo is coming im so scared. just sounds like we are a bunch of 5 year old scared of the dark room lol.

xbox fans are not scared nor is nin or sony fans. what is there scared about? if any of these companys fail we all move on. nothing to be scared about lol. never understand people telling other people there scared over a video game.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@gifford38 said:

nope but every time ps fans make one there are tons of lemmings downplaying it. you use some logic this is system wars forum. what else are we going to talk about?

even though its stupid to call people scared over a video game lol. miles is coming im scared or halo is coming im so scared. just sounds like we are a bunch of 5 year old scared of the dark room lol.

xbox fans are not scared nor is nin or sony fans. what is there scared about. if any of these companys fail we all move on. nothing to be scared about lol. never understand people saying there scared.

Did you just tell me to use logic? Cows have been devoid of logic for well over 15 years, you might want to tell them. BTW calling out cows for claiming lems aren't the ones talking about or creating threads about Spider Man IS using logic. You might want to look up the definition of what it means. Stop using the "this is SWs" excuse for everything cows do.

I beg to differ. Cows are most definitely scared. They're always scared especially after the 360 took the US from Sony. They're scared it's going to happen again. They're scared of NOT having the most powerful console. Remember cows continue to claim MS and Xbox are irrelevant. How many people you know continuously talk about something they deem irrelevant?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Gifford38
@ProtossRushX said:
@Archangel3371 said:

@ProtossRushX: They want to push the transition of the user base to the PS5 as quickly as possible. I think that they even said so in previous statements.

Yeah but what if insomniac can't get the game running on 2013 hardware, what if the cpu gpu and ram just isn't enough for what there doing in this game?

Insomniac is gonna put some things in here they are strong developer that push things to their limits. We just dunno I say we give em more time to explain why this game is ps5 only.

they already have it running on a 2013 machine. thats there building block for miles and then they will take that to build spiderman 2.

lem just don't understand there not just adding raytracing and calling it next gen. there adding close to 2 years of work on the ps5 dev kits from the ps4 version.

the ps4 version looks great already so its perfect to bring over to get that 10 teraflops treatment.

yes they want everyone go to the ps5 as fast as it can. so keeping mile next gen is the perfect move to do so.

why can't people in system wars understand that sony are trying to make there next gen buyers happy? they already made ps4 owners happy all gen game after game hit after hit. sorry xbox brought very little this gen that xbox guys feel that they need to give more love to last gen players. so why would they need miles to be ps4 as well? there is no reason ps4 players should be sad about this news. sony already brought plenty to ps4.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Gifford38

@kingtito said:
@gifford38 said:

xbox fans are not scared nor is nin or sony fans. what is there scared about. if any of these companys fail we all move on. nothing to be scared about lol. never understand people saying there scared.

Did you just tell me to use logic? Cows have been devoid of logic for well over 15 years, you might want to tell them. BTW calling out cows for claiming lems aren't the ones talking about or creating threads about Spider Man IS using logic. You might want to look up the definition of what it means. Stop using the "this is SWs" excuse for everything cows do.

I beg to differ. Cows are most definitely scared. They're always scared especially after the 360 took the US from Sony. They're scared it's going to happen again. They're scared of NOT having the most powerful console. Remember cows continue to claim MS and Xbox are irrelevant. How many people you know continuously talk about something they deem irrelevant?

ok what am i looking up? the word scared? cows as you say took over the us this gen as well. more ps4 owners in the us over xbox this gen. thing is ps3 fumbled out of the gate but came back for the win. were xbox fumbled out of the gate this gen and has stayed there all gen.

how can sony fans be scared? that is so dumb. how can sony fans be scared to 47 million consoles to 120 million consoles? with AAA games all gen long. heck ps5 launch games look better than anything that series x has to offer but we are scared? looks like people want ps5 over series x but we are scared?

cows just has more ammo to bring to system wars. but one little hiccup on the internet lemming flock in to create a topic about it. omg this developer said it can only run at 30fps ha ha. that does not ring a bell?

in this day and age people talk about what is irrelevant more than what is good in the world. am i wrong?

omg this restaurant done the street is garbage.

omg did you see what happen to the guy down the street?

omg that white guy is racist because he said his great great great grandfather had a slave.

does this sound about right?

lol this is system wars excuse.

ok what is your favorite cereal?

how many blueberries do you eat in a week?

what kind of dog do you have?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 kingtito

@gifford38 said:

ok what am i looking up? the word scared? cows as you say took over the us this gen as well. more ps4 owners in the us over xbox this gen. thing is ps3 fumbled out of the gate but came back for the win. were xbox fumbled out of the gate this gen and has stayed there all gen.

how can sony fans be scared? that is so dumb. how can sony fans be scared to 47 million consoles to 120 million consoles? with AAA games all gen long. heck ps5 launch games look better than anything that series x has to offer but we are scared? looks like people want ps5 over series x but we are scared?

cows just has more ammo to bring to system wars. but one little hiccup on the internet lemming flock in to create a topic about it. omg this developer said it can only run at 30fps ha ha. that does not ring a bell?

in this day and age people talk about what is irrelevant more than what is good in the world. am i wrong?

omg that white guy is racist because he said his great great great grandfather had a slave.

PS3 didn't win Wii did. PS3 ended 3rd in NA and tied for 2nd WW. It lost most of it's NA market share and a crap ton of money on the PS3. It didn't win anything.

Already explained it to you. Scared of losing NA again(won't lose WW because the brand is far more popular than MS). Scared of losing the most powerful console ever created throne because it was pretty much all they talked about when the PS4 launched. Scared people tend to downplay the very thing they're scared of. Need more of an explanation?

By more ammo you mean sales? Games are and will always be subjective. Sales is about all cows have and unless you own stock in either company who cares about sales.

Nah, people talk about irrelevant consoles on a regular basis when they're scared. Cows are deathly afraid of repeating history even if that possibility is remote.

No favorite cereal but I do enjoy Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes with mash mellows and Coco Pebbles.

Yorkie Chihuahua mix

I answer enough of your questions man

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Gifford38

@kingtito said:
@gifford38 said:

PS3 didn't win Wii did. PS3 ended 3rd in NA and tied for 2nd WW. It lost most of it's NA market share and a crap ton of money on the PS3. It didn't win anything.

Already explained it to you. Scared of losing NA again(won't lose WW because the brand is far more popular than MS). Scared of losing the most powerful console ever created throne because it was pretty much all they talked about when the PS4 launched. Scared people tend to downplay the very thing they're scared of. Need more of an explanation?

By more ammo you mean sales? Games are and will always be subjective. Sales is about all cows have and unless you own stock in either company who cares about sales.

Nah, people talk about irrelevant consoles on a regular basis when they're scared. Cows are deathly afraid of repeating history even if that possibility is remote.

No favorite cereal but I do enjoy Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes with mash mellows and Coco Pebbles.

Yorkie Chihuahua mix

I answer enough of your questions man

lol ok. but remember ww sales>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>na sales. ok ps3 was third in na so what they got them back this gen and more with the ps4. its looks to be the same again with the ps5 unless sony comes out with a 6 hundred dollar machine again. ow wait isn't that how much the series x is rumored to be? even though myself thinks its not true. but if it is then what?

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

I never said developers don’t build off their previous stuff just saying that from everything that we know about this game nothing is really looking like it couldn’t have been done on the PS4. Everything about this game is just screaming Expansion Pack right now.

What about the raytracing there adding the new lighting the better shadows, the more NPC's in the city area, the farther draw distance, the beefier textures, the SSD faster loadtimes, the reflective puddles, the DualSense and haptic feedback inclusion.

A lot of stuff can't just be turned off some of it might be required to be ps5 only. Why make them go back an scale so this full blown to be an expansion when they don't have to? There going for a next gen title here if they wanted to go expansion they could have.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 deactivated-60bf765068a74

@Sevenizz said:

@ProtossRushX: ‘Usually an expansion doesn't have completely new character, a completely a new story, a completely new world and next gen technology that can't run on the same system it launched on.’

Wrong on every point.

What games got an expansion on a brand new next gen system? I'm all ears at this point. Please do tell us.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 kingtito

@gifford38 said:
@

lol ok. but remember ww sales>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>na sales. ok ps3 was third in na so what they got them back this gen and more with the ps4. its looks to be the same again with the ps5 unless sony comes out with a 6 hundred dollar machine again. ow wait isn't that how much the series x is rumored to be? even though myself thinks its not true. but if it is then what?

If you work for Sony or own stock but if you live in NA then why would WW sales matter to that person?

Yes and THAT is the reason cows are scared. They're terrified of a repeat of that gen. I mean after screaming to the high heavens the PS3 was going to beat the 360 in total sales in only 1 month and it taking 7 years really hurt them.

Yes most likely Sony will dominate again but that isn't stopping cows from being scared of a repeat. Cows aren't the most rational fanboys on the net.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Gifford38

@kingtito said:
@gifford38 said:
@

If you work for Sony or own stock but if you live in NA then why would WW sales matter to that person?

Yes and THAT is the reason cows are scared. They're terrified of a repeat of that gen. I mean after screaming to the high heavens the PS3 was going to beat the 360 in total sales in only 1 month and it taking 7 years really hurt them.

Yes most likely Sony will dominate again but that isn't stopping cows from being scared of a repeat. Cows aren't the most rational fanboys on the net.

because more sales the more money they have to give me the games i want. that is why sales is important to a gamer. no sales = less games. but im done going back and forth lol. but its been fun.

i love lucky charms to lol.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 kingtito

@gifford38 said:

because more sales the more money they have to give me the games i want. that is why sales is important to a gamer. no sales = less games. but im done going back and forth lol. but its been fun.

i love lucky charms to lol.

NA is a big enough market to continue to get all the games. So unless a console sold ZERO outside of NA games would continue to come.

Yes it's been fun. Have a great rest of your day.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@sealionact said:

all developers use there last game to build there new game unless they decide to start from scratch."

I see you still crying about Spiderman.🤣

Man drop it the game has new assets as well as old,why do you insist in just pointing it has PS4 assets only.

Worse the game look much better than Halo did without costing $500 freaking millions and will have ray tracing day 1.

Expansion are never free but again this is a stand alone game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 deactivated-60bf765068a74

@tormentos: Lems are getting shook by Spiderman miles Morales they are exploding

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@djoffer123 said:

Game is an expansion to a PS4 game... only reason it’s ps5 exclusive is to push new hardware and because as always Sony havent got any games ready for launch...there is a reason this isn’t labeled Spider-Man 2!

And no I ain’t damage controlling I am a pc gamer that has a ps4pro and just pissed that I won’t get to play this before I get a ps5!

How is it an expansion dude wtf? Miles Morales isn't anything like Peter Parker's Spiderman. He's a completely different character, different villains, different attitude. This isn't your mommas Spiderman 2 with Peter Parker again.

Its a fresh unique game from insomniac one of the greatest developers of all time. DLC was like when they added a new horse or a building in Sunset overdrive thats DLC a new building within in the same game.

You see the difference this isn't in that same world even its not adding new buildings to the same game.

This is a fresh new game with a completely different character and story to boot. I'm sorry dude its not your expansion its not even able to run on PS4 let alone be in the same ballpark wake up man.

Why are you like this?

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#127 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Looking forward to this and the PS5. I like generations and am glad Sony is not affraid of putting exclusive content on their new machine that takes advantage of the new/better hardware right from the start. That's why you buy new hardware ffs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 deactivated-60bf765068a74

@Epak_ said:

Looking forward to this and the PS5. I like generations and am glad Sony is not affraid of putting exclusive content on their new machine that takes advantage of the new/better hardware right from the start. That's why you buy new hardware ffs.

your traditional like me.

screw cross gen xbox and mutliplat games

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 sealionact

@tormentos said:
@sealionact said:

Man drop it the game has new assets as well as old,why do you insist in just pointing it has PS4 assets only.

Worse the game look much better than Halo did without costing $500 freaking millions and will have ray tracing day 1.

Sigh...if you want to debate with me, learn how to read.

I didn't say it has "ps4 assets only".

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Gifford38

@clone01 said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@djoffer123 said:

How is it an expansion dude wtf? Miles Morales isn't anything like Peter Parker's Spiderman. He's a completely different character, different villains, different attitude. This isn't your mommas Spiderman 2 with Peter Parker again.

Its a fresh unique game from insomniac one of the greatest developers of all time. DLC was like when they added a new horse or a building in Sunset overdrive thats DLC a new building within in the same game.

You see the difference this isn't in that same world even its not adding new buildings to the same game.

This is a fresh new game with a completely different character and story to boot. I'm sorry dude its not your expansion its not even able to run on PS4 let alone be in the same ballpark wake up man.

Why are you like this?

because lemming saying taking the base game and adding next gen to it is not next gen. but yet isn't that what next gen is? developers taking what they worked on from there game they made for the ps4 or xbox one and adding next gen features to there game engine. unless the company decides to start from scratch and use a new engine from another company for there game.

they think just because its next gen they all throw away there game engine from last gen and not use it.

spidey 2 will be using ps4 game engine as well and adding 10 teraflop treatment.

remember spiderman 1 came out in 2018 so its plenty of time to get there engine running on ps5 dev kit and adding next gen features to it. then they will make miles and have it ready to start spiderman 2.

even it is not a full game there still going to get there engine ready for next gen.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

Guess we can call Gears 5 a new game. It's being upgraded for XSX at no charge.

Another win for Xbox. :P

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Gifford38
@sealionact said:
@tormentos said:
@sealionact said:

but isn't this what next gen is? adding 10 to 12 teraflop treatment to there game engine they used last gen. unless they start from scratch on a new engine like unreal5.

miles developer will put the engine used to make spiderman 1 and put it on the ps5 dev kit and giving it the 10 teraflop treatment ready for next gen. then they will make miles and add the base game to the ps5 dev kit and run it on the new updated game engine. spiderman came out in 2018 gives them plenty of time to work off ps4 spiderman and make it better.

you think there the only company doing this?

that's like saying hzd2 is not next gen because they used the same engine as hzd 1.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Pedro

@SecretPolice said:

I guess so.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By tormentos

@sealionact said:

Miles is using the ps4 assets to get the game out quicker,

Please point me to the part were you claim to have new and old assets,because what you say there just say it is using PS4 assets period no buts no nothing.

So yeah i don't need to learn to read,you need to let go of that spiderman hate that has your whole judgement clouded and in tears.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 tormentos
@Pedro said:
@SecretPolice said:

I guess so.

So is gears 5 on series X a stand alone expansion with a side story?

Is also epic the level of tears this game has cause on lemmings.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 sealionact

@tormentos said:
@sealionact said:

Miles is using the ps4 assets to get the game out quicker,

Please point me to the part were you claim to have new and old assets,because what you say there just say it is using PS4 assets period no buts no nothing.

So yeah i don't need to learn to read,you need to let go of that spiderman hate that has your whole judgement clouded and in tears.

Oh Jesus, you're like an annoying Mosquito....moaning about what you think I said, complaining about every little detail.
"The Ps4 assets" are just that - ps4 assets...and when I talk about PS4 assets, it doesn't mean that there aren't ps5 assets made from the ground up too. Had I made a point to say "Miles is using ONLY PS4 assets...", you could have done your usual nitpicking. As it is, please don't pretend to tell me how to speak English....
Example for Clowns. "Johnny used a screwdriver when he built the house" doesn't mean he uses only a screwdriver....

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 tormentos

@sealionact said:

Oh Jesus, you're like an annoying Mosquito....moaning about what you think I said, complaining about every little detail.

"The Ps4 assets" are just that - ps4 assets...and when I talk about PS4 assets, it doesn't mean that there aren't ps5 assets made from the ground up too. Had I made a point to say "Miles is using ONLY PS4 assets...", you could have done your usual nitpicking. As it is, please don't pretend to tell me how to speak English....

Example for Clowns. "Johnny used a screwdriver when he built the house" doesn't mean he uses only a screwdriver....

Stop is not the first time i quote you about the whole assets crap,you are constantly trying to imply the game simply use PS4 assets when you know it doesn't period no level of damage control will change that.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Pedro

@tormentos said:

So is gears 5 on series X a stand alone expansion with a side story?

Is also epic the level of tears this game has cause on lemmings.

So, you responded to me instead of the original comment. 😁

My existence really have you Sony fannies on edge. 🤣

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@clone01 said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@djoffer123 said:

Why are you like this?

because lemming saying taking the base game and adding next gen to it is not next gen. but yet isn't that what next gen is? developers taking what they worked on from there game they made for the ps4 or xbox one and adding next gen features to there game engine. unless the company decides to start from scratch and use a new engine from another company for there game.

they think just because its next gen they all throw away there game engine from last gen and not use it.

spidey 2 will be using ps4 game engine as well and adding 10 teraflop treatment.

remember spiderman 1 came out in 2018 so its plenty of time to get there engine running on ps5 dev kit and adding next gen features to it. then they will make miles and have it ready to start spiderman 2.

even it is not a full game there still going to get there engine ready for next gen.

thanks for the input, protoss.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 sealionact

@tormentos said:
@sealionact said:

Stop is not the first time i quote you about the whole assets crap,you are constantly trying to imply the game simply use PS4 assets when you know it doesn't period no level of damage control will change that.

Go take some grammar classes. Come back. Then debate.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Gifford38

@sealionact said:
@tormentos said:
@sealionact said:

really you need to make in front of me for the way i type. thats your comeback? im typing fast because im at work. i don't spend all day here while im working. i type fast because i have things to do.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

@gifford38: guess you fk up the work documents you type too, lulz.

spiderman is still a trash franchise.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Gifford38
@clone01 said:
@gifford38 said:
@clone01 said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@djoffer123 said:

Why are you like this?

thanks for the input, protoss.

I think its so funny you think im protos. im no alt how many times do i need to tell you?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By sealionact

@gifford38 said:
@sealionact said:
@tormentos said:
@sealionact said:

really you need to make in front of me for the way i type. thats your comeback? im typing fast because im at work. i don't spend all day here while im working. i type fast because i have things to do.

Whoopsy Tormy....Did you forget to switch alts?? Lmao....

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 kingtito

@sealionact: LOLOLOLOL oh shit lolololol damn el tormented done messed up

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Gifford38

@sealionact said:
@gifford38 said:
@sealionact said:
@tormentos said:
@sealionact said:

Whoopsy Tormy....Did you forget to switch alts?? Lmao....

omg please don't call me tomatoes im not him. i don't have tomatoes at my work either lol.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 sealionact

@kingtito said:

@sealionact: LOLOLOLOL oh shit lolololol damn el tormented done messed up

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 kingtito

@gifford38: Cats out the bag dude. You might as well drop the act and fess up.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Gifford38
@Sevenizz said:

Wrong on every point.

yeah i know there has been plenty of new character in expansions and storys. thing is they will do what every company does. work there next game off the engine they built for the ps4. they will take the ps4 build of the game and put it on the ps5 dev kit and give it the 10 teraflop treatment so its ready to make spidey 2 and miles. they will add next gen features just like every developer is going to do. thats what next gen is. just updated game engines that they have created over the years.

like hzd1 is using the infamous engine that they updated.

its like calling hzd2 a last gen game because they are using the same engine as hzd1.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Gifford38

@kingtito said:

@gifford38: Cats out the bag dude. You might as well drop the act and fess up.

look above. i quoted something protoss wrote. why would i do that to myself?