Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 24920 Posts

Hello,

so my friends, i have been thinking about it. we have seen many third person shooters but majority of them suck due to focus on wall cover. very few are good. but theres only one developer who make good third person game and always bring something new instead of cover based. and that is Remedy.

We saw long ago when they released Max payne. it revolutionize the genre. the whole bullet time mechanic, noire story, comic cutscene, it also feature some of the best story in gaming. sam lake is genius. thats why it is along with mafia 1 greatest third person shooter ever made

after finish with Max payne they Released Alan wake. while it was nowhear near as popular as Max payne but it was fantastic game. or should i say Remedy another masterpiece. imo Alan wake is single best third person horror game of all time. just like they introduce bullet time in max payne, they introduce light and darkness mechanic where darkness is your enemy and light is best friend. Story once again is truly great.

now recently they released a game called Quantum break. it may regard as remedy worst game but even thier worst game is better than any third person shooter today. its a solid game. a really solid game with some flaws, the problem was entire budget wasted on shitty TV show no one care. other than i really enjoyed it

now they are working on new game that is now called project 7. I really cant wait to see what new mechanic they will introduce. like bullet time in max payne, light and darkness in alan wake, time mechanic in quantum break.

i really hope next game will be mix of max payne and alan wake. i mean little bit of semi open world but emphasize on story and characters with new type of innovative mechanic.

so my analysis of this is that remedy are best at making third person story driven games.

so what you my friends think?

Do you believe they are best developers when it comes to third person shooters?

Discuss

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

VISCERAL was... RIP

Randoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Randoggy
Member since 2003 • 3497 Posts

Original Max Payne is a classic, can't say the same for those other two games.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

Rockstar dethroned them in 2012. Max Payne 3 has more interesting mechanics, and multiplayer. But not enough people bought it. So now they're back to making watered down open world games that have a little of everything but aren't great at anything. Run and gun third person shooters are dead. It's all about over the shoulder aiming with slow foot movement and automatic cover/crouch systems now. Alan Wake was okay. Quantum Break fucking sucked. It had mediocre gameplay with one of the most disruptive, tedious, uninteresting movie stories I've ever watched.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Meh. Max Payne is another game that didn't click with me when it released. I guess my 3rd-person game burnout was already in full swing back then.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

No I don't think so. I never really played Max Payne though, but I loved Alan Wake and Quantum Break. Alan Wake's gameplay was overall better than that of Quantum Break, but I enjoyed the sci-fi story of Quantum Break much more. Personally I love Gears 4's gameplay, it's very responsive and my current go-to shooter , and probably one of the best 3rd person shooters I have played. The simplicity and arcade-like responsiveness of its gameplay are some of the things I enjoy about it.

To me, the strength of both Remedy games I played was in the storylines. The gameplay was fun, but it was the story and setting that really had me intrigued, not the gameplay.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

I think the problem with Max Payne and Alan Wake is that they get repetitive with not enough change up in the gameplay.

For me this will always be the best TPS.

Loading Video...

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

While I did really enjoy Alan Wake and Quantum Break I wouldn’t say that they are necessarily the best TPS games. I think Platinum is quite good at TPS games as Vanquish was an awesome game. Same with Epic and The Coalition with the Gears of War games.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Remedy makes the best TPSes for sure.

Loading Video...

Just a snippet of what made MP2 so fun to play, the writing was excellent overall.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#10 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

Max Payne and Alan Wake are great games. I love the hectic battles in them.

I also enjoyed the QB story to a degree and the game had some bright spots. Juggling powers in combat and staying mobile was fun. But as a whole its just a good game at best, mediocre more often than not.

No I don't think they are best TPS makers. Ghost Recon is really holding that spot for me with Future soldier and wildlands

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

Remedy is still my favorite game developers. Alan Wake, Max Payne and even Quantum Break were all good roller coaster rides and despite they kinda mess up Quantum Break, I still enjoy the game, so there's that.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

I think the problem with Max Payne and Alan Wake is that they get repetitive with not enough change up in the gameplay.

Loading Video...

BOTW copied paraglider mechanics from this game.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

TPS is a poop genre tho, but it was less poop before this "lemme regen hp behind this cover while still being able to see you" shit

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ghosts4ever  Online

@ezekiel43 said:

Rockstar dethroned them in 2012. Max Payne 3 has more interesting mechanics, and multiplayer. But not enough people bought it. So now they're back to making watered down open world games that have a little of everything but aren't great at anything. Run and gun third person shooters are dead. It's all about over the shoulder aiming with slow foot movement and automatic cover/crouch systems now. Alan Wake was okay. Quantum Break fucking sucked. It had mediocre gameplay with one of the most disruptive, tedious, uninteresting movie stories I've ever watched.

while i agree than max payne 3 is better than quantum break but Alan wake was far better.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ghosts4ever  Online

@uninspiredcup said:

Loading Video...

MDK feel waay too cartoony compare to Max payne and Mafia 1.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

Ghost stop embarrassing yourself, time to stop making these stupid threads.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#17 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

The best TPS developer of all time is Shinji Mikami. Resident Evil 4 and Vanquish are still the best TPS games. Although he's past his peak now.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ghosts4ever  Online

@Jag85 said:

The best TPS developer of all time is Shinji Mikami. Resident Evil 4 and Vanquish are still the best TPS games. Although he's past his peak now.

shinji mikami is very overrated. vanquish and RE4 are not very good. and first evil within was trash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@ghosts4ever said:
@Jag85 said:

shinji mikami is very overrated. vanquish and RE4 are not very good. and first evil within was trash.

I like RE4 and TEW1. Vanquish did little for me. It suffers from the same problems as the other health regen cover shooters it supposedly deconstructs, and its world is more homogeneous (uniformly grey and metallic) and tedious. The story and music were also mediocre. Even though the campaign is short, it took me months to complete, and by the end I was so dissatisfied that I skipped the last few cutscenes and ending credits.

@ghosts4ever said:
@ezekiel43 said:

while i agree than max payne 3 is better than quantum break but Alan wake was far better.

Alan Wake got tedious. It took me a few months to complete. The mechanics weren't interesting enough to drag the story out for that long, which I wasn't that invested in either.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

Alan Wake and Quantum Break are fantastic but I think for pure TPS, Gears remains king. :P

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ghosts4ever  Online

@SecretPolice said:

Alan Wake and Quantum Break are fantastic but I think for pure TPS, Gears remains king. :P

Alan wake was fantastic and quantum break was ok. but not because of microsoft exclusivity. but becasue how talented remedy are.

gears ruined TPS and third person games in general.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ghosts4ever  Online

@ezekiel43: Vanquish is best game made by shinji mikami but thats not saying much.

other than Alan wake did everything better than max payne 3. its atmosphere, its story telling, its design when MP3 level design is so linear that every single door scene change and cutscene take place. Alan wake more remind me of max payne than max payne 3.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Jag85
@ezekiel43 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Jag85 said:

I like RE4 and TEW1. Vanquish did little for me. It suffers from the same problems as the other health regen cover shooters it supposedly deconstructs, and its world is more homogeneous (uniformly grey and metallic) and tedious. The story and music were also mediocre. Even though the campaign is short, it took me months to complete, and by the end I was so dissatisfied that I skipped the last few cutscenes and ending credits.

Vanquish was never about the graphics, story, or music. It's all about the gameplay. In terms of core TPS gameplay, Vanquish is at the pinnacle of the genre.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SecretPolice

@ghosts4ever said:
@SecretPolice said:

Alan wake was fantastic and quantum break was ok. but not because of microsoft exclusivity. but becasue how talented remedy are.

gears ruined TPS and third person games in general.

Well opinions be like that but eh, we sorta agree on 2 outta 3 and as Meatloaf would say... aint bad. lol

Also, just a reminder, Gears was critically acclaimed by almost everyone and scored three AAA's in a row by GS no less. :O

Me thinks "ruined" may be just a lil bit Hyperbole on your part. :P

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#25 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I loved the first two max payne games and I'm loving quantum break on the big X.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@Jag85 said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Jag85 said:

Vanquish was never about the graphics, story, or music. It's all about the gameplay. In terms of core TPS gameplay, Vanquish is at the pinnacle of the genre.

The gameplay wasn't that special. Putting a health regen system in a supposedly fast-paced shooter was a daft idea. As always, your health drains very quickly, because that's the only way to make an infinite health system challenging. You're frequently forced to run slowly or wait behind cover until the loud, annoying beeping stops. They had to come up with ways to make that not suck, like smoking a cigarette, which only highlights the problem. A better idea would have been to give you health for pulling off cool stunts and delivering consecutive damage, like in Devil May Cry. The animations lacked any weight and the power slide was silly and got old. You can't even swap shoulders. Vanquish is mediocre. Also, graphics, storytelling and music matter in any game that has them.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ghosts4ever  Online
@SecretPolice said:

Well opinions be like that but eh, we sorta agree on 2 outta 3 and as Meatloaf would say... aint bad. lol

Also, just a reminder, Gears was critically acclaimed by almost everyone and scored three AAA's in a row by GS no less. :O

Me thinks "ruined" may be just a lil bit Hyperbole on your part. :P

critical acclaim doesnot mean game is good. Gears is cover to cover repetetive shooter where health regenerate.

Loading Video...

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SecretPolice

@ghosts4ever:

Yeah man, that's precisely what is loved about the franchise. See how that works? :P

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46266 Posts

@davillain- said:

Remedy is still my favorite game developers. Alan Wake, Max Payne and even Quantum Break were all good roller coaster rides and despite they kinda mess up Quantum Break, I still enjoy the game, so there's that.

I'm with davillain on this one.

I was so pissed off at Remedy after playing Quantum Break. I loved that game, but I was also pissed off at them. It was a double feeling.

I went on to replay Quantum Break several times, so I ended up liking the game a lot, I just felt the game was lacking when it came to gameplay segments: there simply weren't enough of them. There was too much watching and just overal I felt QB could've made the gameplay and shooting segments last longer, because at the end of the day the shooting and time mechanics were a lot of fun.

Max Payne 1&2 are some of my favourite games. I replayed those probably around 5 times.

I'm also a huge fan of Max Payne 3 and I ended up liking the stuff Rockstar did with the gameplay: Making it more realistic so that if Max hit a wall in his dive, the bullet time would stop, or that Max could only carry a limited amount of guns... made the game feel more immersive for me. To make a comparison to QB here: There were a lot of unskippable cutscenes in Max Payne 3, but they also made sure to include a lot of levels and a loooooooot of pure max payne gameplay.

I also liked the addition of Multiplayer, and enjoyed that for a long time, until I discovered just how unbalanced it was :P

Alan Wake, its DLC and American Nightmare are also some of my favourite games. I very much liked Alan Wake's story and its references to Twin Peaks, The Shining and just horror novels in general.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 uninspiredcup

@Jag85 said:

Mechanically Resident Evil 4 is quite broken.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 uninspiredcup

@ghosts4ever said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Loading Video...

MDK feel waay too cartoony compare to Max payne and Mafia 1.

That's partly the problem with those games imo. They adhere closely to reality, so the enemies lack variation and environments become by the numbers after a while,with typical weapons you've seen in a billion other games.

MDK fluctuates from a forbidding , dystopian HG Giger/2000ad hybrid to absurdity, while still managing to feel cohesive regardless of the player having no idea what the next level will bring.

It's also paced perfectly. With perfect controls, essentially Doom. This arriving in1997 when third person, and remained for a very long while, a mess.

People credit Resident Evil 4 with fixing third person shooters, here we have a game that plays far better out the door on the onset of 3D gaming.

Overall, MDK is a masterpiece piece of art. Probably the best thing, ever? Outside of Halflife 2.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ghosts4ever  Online

@uninspiredcup said:

That's partly the problem with those games imo. They adhere closely to reality, so the enemies lack variation and environments become by the numbers after a while,with typical weapons you've seen in a billion other games.

MDK fluctuates from a forbidding , dystopian HG Giger/2000ad hybrid to absurdity, while still managing to feel cohesive regardless of the player having no idea what the next level will bring.

It's also paced perfectly. With perfect controls, essentially Doom. This arriving in1997 when third person, and remained for a very long while, a mess.

People credit Resident Evil 4 with fixing third person shooters, here we have a game that plays far better out the door on the onset of 3D gaming.

Overall, MDK is a masterpiece piece of art. Probably the best thing, ever? Outside of Halflife 2.

theres nothing wrong with mafia 1 and max payne 1. they are instant classic. and not every game need to be science fiction. both of those games are immersive, atmospheric, with some of the best story telling ever. i dont think mdk can hold candle against max payne and mafia.

btw people credit RE4 for being best third person horror game when its not.

Dead space and Alan wake are far better when it comes to third person horror games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@ghosts4ever said:
@uninspiredcup said:

theres nothing wrong with mafia 1 and max payne 1. they are instant classic. and not every game need to be science fiction. both of those games are immersive, atmospheric, with some of the best story telling ever. i dont think mdk can hold candle against max payne and mafia.

btw people credit RE4 for being best third person horror game when its not.

Dead space and Alan wake are far better when it comes to third person horror games.

RE4 had scary moments. I don't remember Alan Wake ever scaring me in its tediously long campaign. Dead Space was never scary either.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jag85

@ezekiel43 said:

The gameplay wasn't that special. Putting a health regen system in a supposedly fast-paced shooter was a daft idea. As always, your health drains very quickly, because that's the only way to make an infinite health system challenging. You're frequently forced to run slowly or wait behind cover until the loud, annoying beeping stops. They had to come up with ways to make that not suck, like smoking a cigarette, which only highlights the problem. A better idea would have been to give you health for pulling off cool stunts and delivering consecutive damage, like in Devil May Cry. The animations lacked any weight and the power slide was silly and got old. You can't even swap shoulders. Vanquish is mediocre. Also, graphics, storytelling and music matter in any game that has them.

The issue seems to be that you played the game as a cover shooter, rather than a power-slide shooter. Making better use of the power slide reduces the need to spend much time in cover. Vanquish isn't exactly supposed to be like DMC, although it did bring some of that DMC-esque fast-paced arcade-style action into an otherwise slower-paced TPS genre. As for graphics/story/music, they don't matter much in gameplay-centric games.

@uninspiredcup said:

Mechanically Resident Evil 4 is quite broken.

You mean the stop-and-shoot mechanic? It's not broken, but just a different style of TPS, modeled after light-gun shooters. Even if it feels limiting, RE4 has excellent game design built around the stop-and-shoot. That mechanic is also a reason why RE4 plays so well with the Wiimote. And the over-the-shoulder view was a game-changer for TPS games.

BTW, I played MDK a long time ago, and didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much as RE4. MDK was quite fun for a while, before I eventually got bored of it. But it's been a long time since I played it (late '90s). It had some neat ideas for its time though, like the sniper-scope (which I remember using quite often).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@Jag85 said:
@ezekiel43 said:

The issue seems to be that you played the game as a cover shooter, rather than a power-slide shooter. Making better use of the power slide reduces the need to spend much time in cover. Vanquish isn't exactly supposed to be like DMC, although it did bring some of that DMC-esque fast-paced arcade-style action into an otherwise slower-paced TPS genre. As for graphics/story/music, they don't matter much in gameplay-centric games.

It's stupidly thought out. If you don't want your shooter to be cover-based, then don't put a health/stamina regen system in. I slid as much as I could. I also had to run slowly and wait in cover a lot. The game's mediocre.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jag85
@ezekiel43 said:

It's stupidly thought out. If you don't want your shooter to be cover-based, then don't put a health/stamina regen system in. I slid as much as I could. I also had to run slowly and wait in cover a lot. The game's mediocre.

It can be played as either a cover shooter or a power-slide shooter, or both. It just depends on how you choose to play it. How much time you need to spend in cover also depends on skill level. Less skilled/experienced players could spend a lot of time in cover, while more skilled/experienced players don't need to take cover much at all by relying more heavily on the slide-boost. It's very much an arcade-style game design philosophy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@Jag85 said:
@ezekiel43 said:

It can be played as either a cover shooter or a power-slide shooter, or both. It just depends on how you choose to play it. How much time you need to spend in cover also depends on skill level. Less skilled/experienced players could spend a lot of time in cover, while more skilled/experienced players don't need to take cover much at all by relying more heavily on the slide-boost. It's very much an arcade-style game design philosophy.

No, it's dumb. It's a paradox of a game, on the one hand wanting to be fast-paced and on the other using a system made for slower combat. A good arcade game wouldn't make the entry and medium skill levels so fucking boring. The slide looks dumb too, and I didn't particularly like how the game always went into slow mo when aiming during the slide.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By uninspiredcup

@Jag85 said:

You mean the stop-and-shoot mechanic? It's not broken, but just a different style of TPS, modeled after light-gun shooters. Even if it feels limiting, RE4 has excellent game design built around the stop-and-shoot. That mechanic is also a reason why RE4 plays so well with the Wiimote. And the over-the-shoulder view was a game-changer for TPS games.

Nope. The enemies themselves stop. headshot + kick+ knife rinse and repeat

Kick down ladder get enemy into a loop rinse and repeat

Kick door, knock over enemies, rinse and repeat

The hand-gun ends up becoming the best weapon in the game making it's attempts at resource deprivation and leveling up largely moot. The new enemies are so far and few between it doesn't mean anything on the whole.

Most of the bosses are easily cheesed as well. Like the barn for example, you can stand at a corner and the enemy will loop back and fourth. Or Krauser -

Loading Video...

etc...

Loading Video...

When looking at MDK, which came roughly a decade earlier, it's kinda hard to criticize anything. Even the graphics hold up well. Some of the mini-stages like the surfing are gimmicky and the default key-binding make 0 sense, but beyond that, it's... sort of perfect.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jag85

@ezekiel43 said:
@Jag85 said:

No, it's dumb. It's a paradox of a game, on the one hand wanting to be fast-paced and on the other using a system made for slower combat. A good arcade game wouldn't make the entry/medium level so fucking boring.

It's not a paradox whatsoever. There's a reason why the game's scoring system penalizes you for how much time you spend in cover, to encourage players to play the game without relying on cover. If you find taking cover so boring, then try play without taking cover, by relying more on the game's other mechanics like the slide-boosting and the bullet-hell. It would make the game much more difficult, but it's possible with enough skill and experience, and you'd be rewarded with higher scores for doing so. If you can't do that on the first playthrough, then you could play it as a cover shooter the first time and then try again to get a higher score next time, encouraging replay value. That's essentially how good arcade games are designed. Trying to play through Vanquish with minimal cover is the equivalent of trying to complete an arcade game with 1CC (single credit).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@Jag85 said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@Jag85 said:

No, it's dumb. It's a paradox of a game, on the one hand wanting to be fast-paced and on the other using a system made for slower combat. A good arcade game wouldn't make the entry/medium level so fucking boring.

It's not a paradox whatsoever. There's a reason why the game's scoring system penalizes you for how much time you spend in cover, to encourage players to play the game without relying on cover. If you find taking cover so boring, then try play without taking cover, by relying more on the game's other mechanics like the slide-boosting and the bullet-hell. It would make the game much more difficult, but it's possible with enough skill and experience, and you'd be rewarded with higher scores for doing so. If you can't do that on the first playthrough, then you could play it as a cover shooter the first time and then try again to get a higher score next time, encouraging replay value. That's essentially how good arcade games are designed. Trying to play through Vanquish with minimal cover is the equivalent of trying to complete an arcade game with 1CC (single credit).

I had a feeling you were gonna mention that dumb meta system. So, I should not use cover so that I can get a good score. I don't give a crap about the scoring system. I'm also never going to replay Vanquish, because it didn't even do a good enough job at anything the first time.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Jag85

@uninspiredcup:

Oh, so you mean the bugs.

It's been so long since I played MDK, so I can't compare them. But I don't remember finding MDK to be anywhere near as fun or enjoyable as RE4.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Jag85

@ezekiel43: Well, if you didn't enjoy it, then the game probably just isn't for you.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#43 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Not anymore. Max Payne and Alan Wake were brilliant. Quantum Break was a bad TV show. Microsoft ruined it. Naughty Dog is better now. I still have hope since Microsoft aren't their partners anymore.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ghosts4ever  Online

@Cloud_imperium said:

Not anymore. Max Payne and Alan Wake were brilliant. Quantum Break was a bad TV show. Microsoft ruined it. Naughty Dog is better now. I still have hope since Microsoft aren't their partners anymore.

naughty dog only make movies.

Loading Video...

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Telltale games makes "movie" games, saying naught dog does is just as easy way to point out morons and trolls, thanks once again for clarifying what you are.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ghosts4ever  Online

@vfighter said:

@ghosts4ever: Telltale games makes "movie" games, saying naught dog does is just as easy way to point out morons and trolls, thanks once again for clarifying what you are.

so previously recorded guys are just trolls?

even warren spector once said uncharted and last of us are more of movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#47 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

AH

no

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#48 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

LOLno.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By uninspiredcup

@ghosts4ever said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

naughty dog only make movies.

Loading Video...

What an awful game.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50  Edited By Vaasman  Online
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

Am I having Deja Vu or was this a remade thread of one from barely a week ago?