is PS4 ending the generation horribly like the wii and 360 did?

• 135 results
kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By kenshiro3948
Member since 2018 • 406 Posts

What an idiotic thread.

Looking even more idiotic now with GOW winning GOTY.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#102 Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2415 Posts

@blackhairedhero: we are solely talking about EA access. Where does streaming come into play? Oh yea...you spoke too soon and didn’t realize they don’t have it. Here you are assuming again making a fool out of yourself. Again, as I have stated numerous times, if you want to play a lot of EA’s games then Access is a GOOD deal. You still haven’t broke it down how it isn’t a good deal if you want to play their games. Also, who waits months for a $30 decrease? I would rather have the game BEFORE IT IS RELEASED than save $7ish/month. And if you paid $3200 for a TV, then why are you bitch about $30. Lol EA Access is good if you want to play a lot of their games for the cheap or have limited funds and want a lot of games. You do not have much knowledge on the service as you keep saying streaming so you are saying what others are saying. You are comical at this point and it is becoming entertaining watching you contradict yourself.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#103 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Both 360 and Wii had really strong end game.

The reason I put off buying PS4 was because 360 kept getting great new games even after the release of PS4/xbone consoles. So there was no need to rush on to the next gen!

Wii also kept going strong for a long time, being one of the most popular home consoles in Europe. Indeed, one of the reasons WiiU failed, was because Wii kept getting games, making it pointless to upgrade to WiiU.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

@henrythefifth: It's funny, because several years later a lot of Wii U owners feel the same about upgrading to the Switch I'm sure, as quite a few of it's best games atm are also available on the U at a cheaper price.

The Wii U is dying/dead now though, and I feel like Nintendo releasing definitive ports of all those games is intended to hasten its demise, and have people move on from it.

The 360 and Wii did still have some nice stuff coming out in the twilight years of the gen, you're right.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

@Diddies: Errrr no. You were talking about Sony not having BC because they wont allow EA access. I'm telling you why they don't and I don't blame them. They don't want every 3rd party company to have a subscription service on their platform. I mentioned streaming services because that is what subscription services will move to.

Regardless you are a moron if you think Sony will abandon 100 million users. And your proof of that is because they wont allow EA access? Lmao!

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Diddies

@blackhairedhero said:

@Diddies: Errrr no. You were talking about Sony not having BC because they wont allow EA access. I'm telling you why they don't and I don't blame them. They don't want every 3rd party company to have a subscription service on their platform. I mentioned streaming services because that is what subscription services will move to.

Regardless you are a moron if you think Sony will abandon 100 million users. And your proof of that is because they wont allow EA access? Lmao!

Are you retarded? I never brought up anything about Sony and anything with BC. I never said anything about Sony and them to allow Access. Who are you calling a moron when you can't keep up with the conversation? I never even used the word Sony, PS4, etc. lol What an idiot!!!!All I said was EA Access was actually a good deal where I proved this and you haven't done anything besides backpedaling to saying subscription where you had no idea that EA Access was a subscription instead of streaming. And I am saying that EA Access is a GOOD DEAL right now. If it changes in the future then that might change but as of TODAY IT IS A GOOD DEAL. lol Where is this other information coming from? I am laughing now that you are totally confused yet again. Do not ever go full retard.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Blackhairedhero

@Diddies: nevermind "the-a-baum" mentioned EA access and PS4 BC. Your dumb ass came in and just butted in the conversation to white knight for EA access lmao. Again I know what EA access is. It's a subscription service that allows DD and early access for all their titles. The reason why I mentioned the streaming services though is because Sony and MS allow streaming and DD with a subscription service. It's only a matter of time before EA does it as well and bumps the price of the service up.

For EA it may be a good deal for now. Especially for morons like you who use to buy the " SAME GAME EVERY YEAR" it was made for casual dipshits such as yourself.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Diddies

@blackhairedhero: so you had to go reread the conversation. So what is it...did I butt into a forum post that is public or did I say the things you say I said? What an idiot. I am done with you as you have proved how dumb you are through this whole post by calling it a stream, then backpedaling saying that it will be a stream in the future (we are talking about the present retard and that isn’t a way out because you didn’t know about EA Access that it was a subscription and you literally called EA Access a streaming servIce), and then you accused me of saying things which you failed again because I didn’t say those things. Keep failing and now you know me to be some casual as you know everything about me. I mean come on, I feel sorry for you at this point as you have still yet to describe how it it a bad deal for people who want to play a lot of EAs games. I am done with you as you have embarrassed yourself enough.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@Diddies: You said you love EA games and then wonder how I know you're a casual? Yes for shittards like you who would otherwise buy the same game every year at $60 it's a great deal. But for people that are not braindead morons who would play something other then Fifa and Madden no it's not a great deal. They have had one great game this entire generation ( Dragon Age Orgins) . And no I know what EA access is dipshit. I explained in detail what it is. But regardless I don't blame Sony for not wanting another subscription service on their platform.

Clefdefa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#110 Clefdefa
Member since 2017 • 750 Posts

You try so so hard to shit on the PS4

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
@henrythefifth said:

Wii also kept going strong for a long time, being one of the most popular home consoles in Europe. Indeed, one of the reasons WiiU failed, was because Wii kept getting games, making it pointless to upgrade to WiiU.

Lol what? Wii died long before the WiiU released. There were no major Wii games after the WiiU launched.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 kenshiro3948
@locopatho said:
@henrythefifth said:

Lol what? Wii died long before the WiiU released. There were no major Wii games after the WiiU launched.

Yea by 2010 the Wii was dead if my my memory serves me well.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#113 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

@kenshiro3948: There were still some good games coming out for it in 2012.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Diddies

@blackhairedhero said:

@Diddies: You said you love EA games and then wonder how I know you're a casual? Yes for shittards like you who would otherwise buy the same game every year at $60 it's a great deal. But for people that are not braindead morons who would play something other then Fifa and Madden no it's not a great deal. They have had one great game this entire generation ( Dragon Age Orgins) . And no I know what EA access is dipshit. I explained in detail what it is. But regardless I don't blame Sony for not wanting another subscription service on their platform.

Please back and quote me where I said "I love EA games." I do like some of their games such as Madden and BV. That is right you can't because you have been embarrassing yourself this whole time with me owning you contradicting yourself. Please let me know if you would like me to elaborate again. Also, Dragon Age Origins was last gen...come on, get your shit together for God's sake. And apparently you didn't know what it was as you kept saying it was a streaming service. And also, I could care less what Sony wanted as that isn't even part of the conversation that I said even though you continue to say that I said anything about that. If you can't tell by my signature that I mainly play on PC.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@Diddies: You bought Madden and BFV then mentioned Fifa and Need for speed. Yes it sounds like you love EA games ya dunce. And sorry it's been so long since I bought a game with a EA label on it and didn't regret it. Dragon Age inquisition was the last game they published that was actually good. Then I bought SW BF which was trash with no content.

I keep mentioning the PS4 because in case you didn't know it's the topic of the thread. perhaps make a new thread and talk about the value of EA access if you feel so strongly about it.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

Really reaching there. Use your brain man, they are obviously gearing up for PS5 and can't talk about anything yet, so they are going to wait it out. There are still plenty of PS4 games to look forward to. There is no comparison to where PS4 is currently at to where Wii was. PS4 will still see plenty of support going forward.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 emgesp
@2Chalupas said:

1st party games will be coming through 2019, and I'm sure there will be plenty of 3rd parties releasing games for 2020 and beyond. So no, it doesn't' seem to be drying up like Wii that had ridiculous game droughts. Nor is it ending like the 360 which got sidetracked by the stupid Kinect focus.

Sony just isn't doing those shows because they don't want to announce PS5 games before they announce PS5 hardware. It is a little odd they aren't announcing PS5 at E3, but one would assume it will be announced sometime in 2019.

Why is that odd considering PS4 wasn't announced at E3 either?

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Diddies

@blackhairedhero said:

@Diddies: You bought Madden and BFV then mentioned Fifa and Need for speed. Yes it sounds like you love EA games ya dunce. And sorry it's been so long since I bought a game with a EA label on it and didn't regret it. Dragon Age inquisition was the last game they published that was actually good. Then I bought SW BF which was trash with no content.

I keep mentioning the PS4 because in case you didn't know it's the topic of the thread. perhaps make a new thread and talk about the value of EA access if you feel so strongly about it.

Still have yet to prove me wrong and keep putting words in my mouth. You fail yet again. lol

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By kenshiro3948
@emgesp said:

Really reaching there. Use your brain man, they are obviously gearing up for PS5 and can't talk about anything yet, so they are going to wait it out. There are still plenty of PS4 games to look forward to. There is no comparison to where PS4 is currently at to where Wii was. PS4 will still see plenty of support going forward.

Don't bother with him, he's a butthurt fanboy. How can you say PS4 is going soft like Wii when it continues to outsell its competition and just released a GOTY with more GOTY candidates on the way? He's a buffoon, and this thread is a total joke. His blind hate for PS4 is totally deluding him. By this time in the Wii's life it was already abandoned by the Nintendo, same shit with the 360 after 2010.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 emgesp
@kenshiro3948 said:
@emgesp said:

Don't bother with him, he's a butthurt fanboy. How can you say PS4 is going soft like Wii when it continues to outsell its competition and just released a GOTY with more GOTY candidates on the way? He's a buffoon, and this thread is a total joke. His blind hate for PS4 is totally deluding him. By this time in the Wii's life it was already abandoned by the Nintendo, same shit with the 360 after 2010.

Exactly, TC has some strange obsession hating on Sony. Look, none of the three companies are perfect, but Sony has done a great job this gen overall. Even if the games on PS4 isn't your cup of tea it doesn't mean you can't ackowledge the fact that the PS4 does have quality content.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
@mandzilla said:

There were still some good games coming out for it in 2012.

It got like 3 good games all year in 2012, and 2 of them were long delayed translations of 2010 Japan games.

Wii was dead in 2012.

xHedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By xHedon
Member since 2018 • 293 Posts

@sakaixx said:

Unlike 360 and Wii. Ps4 users have many games to look forward too at the end of the gen. But yeah dont know what is beyond 2019.

I wish that were true, but us PS4 owners have no games look forward to.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3023 Posts

@xhedon: lol kvally. Back again with the trolling.

xHedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 xHedon

@uitravioience said:

@xhedon: lol kvally. Back again with the trolling.

LOL, what? And you just trolled, so again, what? lol

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3023 Posts

@xhedon: ok...

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#126 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@uitravioience: kvally/hedon is back in full force. Everyone say hi

Hows he gonna go this time? Account suicide again?

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#127  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

@xhedon said:

I wish that were true, but us PS4 owners have no games look forward to.

you are late.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

lol but 360 and wii ended with no games!

lol how are you positively referencing two systems that did exactly what you *claim* Sony is doing now? Are you mental?

the 360 and wii atrociously sparse and low quality ending is why many of those former fans jumped to PS4 as the beginning of this generation.

Also, last I checked PS4 still has 3 or 4 high profile AAA exclusives still left to drop before Sony is officially done with the system. So unless those games suddenly get cancelled, ala Scalebound, this thread makes zero sense.

MS must have hit you with the stupid stick before you hit the submit button.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#129 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Playstation is doomed.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By tgob89

@phbz said:

Playstation is doomed.

Yes I can see it now...

Crackdown 3's PS3 physics, another Forza and Gears of Us 5 will be Sony's downfall.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

Game shows aren't games. If you have to constantly chant "wait til E3" with the console you own, you may have gotten stuck with a lemon. PS4 seems to be in good hands until next gen at least.

xHedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By xHedon

@tgob89: while us PS owners are getting milked to death with GranTurismoUnchartedTLOUStations.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By tgob89

@xhedon said:

@tgob89: while us PS owners are getting milked to death with GranTurismoUnchartedTLOUStations.

lol funny...PS4 exclusive God of War just won GOTY and it's not in your attempted summary of what games PS owners are supposedly milked with LMAO. FAIL!!!!

You also left off Spiderman 2018 which is a new Sony game propety, Detroit Become Human and Horizon Zero Dawn which are all New AAA IP and GOTY nominees or winners from sony

Trying to act like Sony only reuses the same 3 AAA games over and over again only works for MS sorry, better luck next time xdrone.

Imperator7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Imperator7
Member since 2016 • 79 Posts

Sounds just like a lot of angry fanboys upset Sony has been doing so well this gen and have even more great games lined up next year... Not sure where/how Sony is failing at the end of the gen but just seems like a lame attempt at trying to discredit a Company that has been doing everything right for gamers...

Whatever happened to NYADC who used to rage at anything and everything Sony, must have broke his heart seeing a Sony Exclusive win GOTY!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cab66ac558b0
deactivated-5cab66ac558b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 deactivated-5cab66ac558b0
Member since 2018 • 78 Posts

I got a PS4 just 2 weeks ago, it can suck for the rest of gen I don't care. The list of games I want to play will keep me occupied well into the PS5 era.