is ps vita a faliure?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

He has a point, I've been saying the same thing for a long time now.

Gravity Rush is unique and fun, but even IF there are games like Uncharted that turn out good on Vita, there'll always be a superior version on the PS3.

What did Uncharted on the Vita do that PS3 hasn't already done? There are a couple additions to gameplay that surround the Vita, but those are minor and not game changing.

Fact is, Vita doesn't have an iconic franchise on it yet.

RyanShazam

I didint know golden abyss was on my ps3. Mario did the same thing your complaining about but yet I hear no negatives about that.

I mentioned in a topic a while ago that certain games can fit both scenarios. Platformers are one of them. Although Super Mario 3D Land was vastly different than other games. Playstation All Stars is a game that will work. Little Big Planet is a game that would work.

The Uncharted series strived because of its spectacular almost movie like cinematics. You cant replicate that on the Vita.

The thing uncharted is not just cinematics. I mean if it was then it wouldint be much a game. If the gameplay can be replicated as well it can work. I so far only played the demo but it felt fine. Also just cause its on a smaller screen doesint mean it still cant wow you with the looks. Heck i was surpried by liberations. Someone would be dumb going in expecting the same exact graphics from a console however teh game can still look great.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#52 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

Well, the 3DS outsold the Vita 47:1 last week in Japan, if that's any indication of anything.

Financially speaking, the Vita seems to be doing very poorly.

I don't know if it's fair to say that it's an outright failure in every respect, but when you combine all of the surrounding circumstances - the 3DS' huge success, Sony's finafncial woes, the rising smart phone and tablet market, etc - it's pretty clear that third parties will start dropping like flies if Sony doesn't drastically turn things around over the next six months/year. At that point...failure would probably be a good word for it, sure.

Planeforger

This. Not only is the 3DS outselling the Vita by a huge margin (and all the other consoles as a whole in Japan) but the PSP, its predecessor has been outselling it nearly every week since the Vita's launch. Dev houses are going to see this and go with the system that has a much larger user base.

Makes me remember when Sony said they projected 10M sales in its first year. Going by fiscal years its been 8 months since release and it has barely broke 3M worldwide. Sony has to do something and fast, or they might as well pull the plug.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

Uncharted 2 did everything that Golden Abyss aimed to do, and Uncharted 2 is clearly the superior game. My point is, they can't just make inferior versions of existing franchises on PS3.

Mario isn't the same on Wii as it is on 3DS. Look at Super Mario Galaxy on Wii vs Mario Sticker Star on 3DS. They're extremely different, Sticker Star on 3DS is a unique experience. Same with Kid Icarus on 3DS and its iconic Pokemon franchise.

XVision84

3D Land is also the same way. 3D Land wasn't a wannabe Galaxy game. It was its own, unique game.

Yeah, I edited that in before I read your post.

Point being, Sony COULD fund more development for Vita that could make it extremely successful, they just need to give it its own image. Making the handheld live in the consoles shadow is clearly going to end in failure. Only problem is, they're already in a bad financial situation and they've lost enough money with the Vita as is.

I completely agree. It needs it own image.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

this is how I see it:

Sony should stop producing Vita and wasting money developing games for it because nobody wants them and this is only going to create another hole in their pockets beside the one they already have from the TV division. Nintendo has the handheld market completely monopolized by having Pokemon (the only handheld franchise Americans care about), Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest exclusive to their system and there's nothing Sony can do about it. I feel bad for them because it's obvious they did all they could to make a really terrific handheld system (and they actually did) but without an audience most 3rd party's will not jump in. And with no games....

There is no way to turn this sinking ship. I've been a Sony fanboy since the PS1 but the truth is the truth. There is no future for Sony in the mobile gaming beside that "Playstation Suite" thing that will bring PS franchises to cellphones and stuff. Now that could make them some money but the Vita will only make their financial situation become worse.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 finalfantasy94

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

He has a point, I've been saying the same thing for a long time now.

Gravity Rush is unique and fun, but even IF there are games like Uncharted that turn out good on Vita, there'll always be a superior version on the PS3.

What did Uncharted on the Vita do that PS3 hasn't already done? There are a couple additions to gameplay that surround the Vita, but those are minor and not game changing.

Fact is, Vita doesn't have an iconic franchise on it yet.

XVision84

I didint know golden abyss was on my ps3. Mario did the same thing your complaining about but yet I hear no negatives about that.

Uncharted 2 did everything that Golden Abyss aimed to do, and Uncharted 2 is clearly the superior game. My point is, they can't just make inferior versions of existing franchises on PS3.

Mario isn't the same on Wii as it is on 3DS. Look at Super Mario Galaxy on Wii vs Mario Sticker Star on 3DS or NSMBU with Super Mario 3D Land. They're extremely different, those mario games on 3DS are unique experiences. Same with Kid Icarus on 3DS and Nintendo's iconic Pokemon franchise for their handhelds.

going by your logic a existing francise cant spin off to different type of system ala the handheld. Also I was comparing new super mario bros ds and new super mario bros wii. Those game are pretty similer and they seem to work fine without others complaining.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

this is how I see it:

Sony should stop producing Vita and wasting money developing games for it because nobody wants them and this is only going to create another hole in their pockets beside the one they already have from the TV division. Nintendo has the handheld market completely monopolized by having Pokemon (the only handheld franchise Americans care about), Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest exclusive to their system and there's nothing Sony can do about it. I feel bad for them because it's obvious they did all they could to make a really terrific handheld system (and they actually did) but without an audience most 3rd party's will not jump in. And with no games....

There is no way to turn this sinking ship. I've been a Sony fanboy since the PS1 but the truth is the truth. There is no future for Sony in the mobile gaming beside that "Playstation Suite" thing that will bring PS franchises to cellphones and stuff. Now that could make them some money but the Vita will only make their financial situation become worse.

Gue1

I agree, but they can't just abandon the Vita. It's a little late for that now :P.

I can't imagine the backlash that would come with them saying, "Whelp, we're going to stop making the PS Vita now. Sorry for wasting $300 on our handheld, no hard feelings".

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 finalfantasy94

this is how I see it:

Gue1

why are trying to speak for everyone in the world?

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

finalfantasy94

I mentioned in a topic a while ago that certain games can fit both scenarios. Platformers are one of them. Although Super Mario 3D Land was vastly different than other games. Playstation All Stars is a game that will work. Little Big Planet is a game that would work.

The Uncharted series strived because of its spectacular almost movie like cinematics. You cant replicate that on the Vita.

The thing uncharted is not just cinematics. I mean if it was then it wouldint be much a game. If the gameplay can be replicated as well it can work. I so far only played the demo but it felt fine. Also just cause its on a smaller screen doesint mean it still cant wow you with the looks. Heck i was surpried by liberations. Someone would be dumb going in expecting the same exact graphics from a console however teh game can still look great.

For a handheld that was advertised to have PS3 graphics you are going to be wowed by Liberations? You must have low standards.

Drakes Fortune is proof that the series strived on cinematics alone. Drakes Fortune was focused more on gameplay and not the cutscenes where as Uncharted 2 and 3 were the other ways around. Drakes Fortune was easily the worst of the 3 (Not saying it was a bad game though). Golden Abyss wasn't even close to the same level of game as the first Uncharted.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

finalfantasy94

Mario isn't the same on Wii as it is on 3DS. Look at Super Mario Galaxy on Wii vs Mario Sticker Star on 3DS or NSMBU with Super Mario 3D Land. They're extremely different, those mario games on 3DS are unique experiences. Same with Kid Icarus on 3DS and Nintendo's iconic Pokemon franchise for their handhelds.

going by your logic a existing francise cant spin off to different type of system ala the handheld. Also I was comparing new super mario bros ds and new super mario bros wii. Those game are pretty similer and they seem to work fine without others complaining.

As I stated before... SOME SERIES CAN PULL IT OFF!

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 RyanShazam

If Halo came out on a M$ handheld I wouldnt want it also unless it was full on comparable to a console game. I dont want these cheesy wannabe console games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

finalfantasy94

NSMB DS is similar to NSMB Wii, there's no problem with that. The problem is that Vita's library consists of mostly PS3 ports, while 3DS' library consists of many unique games that can only be experienced on 3DS.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 finalfantasy94

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

RyanShazam

For a handheld that was advertised to have PS3 graphics you are going to be wowed by Liberations? You must have low standards.

Drakes Fortune is proof that the series strived on cinematics alone. Drakes Fortune was focused more on gameplay and not the cutscenes where as Uncharted 2 and 3 were the other ways around. Drakes Fortune was easily the worst of the 3 (Not saying it was a bad game though). Golden Abyss wasn't even close to the same level of game as the first Uncharted.

Its not about having low standards its about knowing what to expect and not having ridiculous expectations. I follow the gaming news as im sure you do. So I already knew what to expect from what iv seen. anyone expecting exact ps3 graphics on vita must of been smoking something wonderful. I was just expecting a handheld with nice graphics.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

this is how I see it:

finalfantasy94

Something tells me that finalstar here is trolling us ;).

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 finalfantasy94

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

NSMB DS is similar to NSMB Wii, there's no problem with that. The problem is that Vita's library consists of mostly PS3 ports, while 3DS' library consists of many unique games that can only be experienced on 3DS.

see now your turing it into a whole new subject which I agree with. Ports are anoying the thing is uncharted and liberations are not ports.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 finalfantasy94

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

this is how I see it:

XVision84

Something tells me that finalstar here is trolling us ;).

na im not crazy for cod at all. This aint finalstar.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

finalfantasy94

Its not about having low standards its about knowing what to expect and not having ridiculous expectations. I follow the gaming news as im sure you do. So I already knew what to expect from what iv seen.

If you knew what to expect, then you knew to expect an inferior version of AC III with a different protagonist. Not an Assassin's Creed game that's very unique and centered around Vita ;).

sora16perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 sora16perfect
Member since 2007 • 730 Posts

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

RyanShazam

Assassin's creed liberation Is exactly what it's advertised as being, a console experience on the go. It might have some issues but it still manages to pull off most of what the console versions do.
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

finalfantasy94

see now your turing it into a whole new subject which I agree with. Ports are anoying the thing is uncharted and liberations are not ports.

I was on board with him untill he mentioned ports lol I would rather have new games but I dont mind the occasional port of a past experience. I was planning on getting Final Fantasy X HD on the Vita.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
has only been out for what.... 8-9 months :\
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

Let's see how it does during this Holiday season and wait for it's year one review to pass. Then we'll make judgment.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

sora16perfect

Assassin's creed liberation Is exactly what it's advertised as being, a console experience on the go. It might have some issues but it still manages to pull off most of what the console versions do.

What ive been trying to say is that people dont want the console experience on the go. If they did the Vita would have sold more hardware.

Edit: Did you check my PSN ID?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

finalfantasy94

How?

Uncharted Golden Abyss is an inferior Uncharted Drake's Fortune.

Assassin's Creed Liberation is an inferior Assassin's Creed III.

Just because the name and story isn't the same, doesn't mean it's not a copy. CoD has a different story every year, but it's still a rehash because it ends up being a lot like the last one. Only in this case, the "rehash" is much worse.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 finalfantasy94

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

XVision84

Its not about having low standards its about knowing what to expect and not having ridiculous expectations. I follow the gaming news as im sure you do. So I already knew what to expect from what iv seen.

If you knew what to expect, then you knew to expect an inferior version of AC III with a different protagonist. Not an Assassin's Creed game that's very unique and centered around Vita ;).

I expected a game that plays similer to an AC game just with different cast and story and thats what I got. It wasint a perfect game though a good one. Just some werid glitches hold it back just like the real ac game:P. Also some of the touch stuff like pick pocketing and rowing isint that well done thankfully you never have to use really. Though using touch for map and invatory is nicely done.

sora16perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 sora16perfect

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

XVision84

What? Inferior version? It's it's own game in the series. You could use that same logic with ANY 3DS game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

sora16perfect

What? Inferior version? It's it's own game in the series. You could use that same logic with ANY 3DS game.

Look at AC III and Liberation and tell me they don't look the same. If you did, you'd be wrong because they do look the same :P.

Look at Super Mario 3D Land or Paper Mario Sticker Star, then look at SMG and NSMBU, and tell me they don't look the same. If you did, you'd be right because they don't look the same.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 finalfantasy94

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

How?

Just because the name and story isn't the same, doesn't mean it's not a copy. CoD has a different story every year, but it's still a rehash because it ends up being a lot like the last one. Only in this case, the "rehash" is much worse.

Just cause its on a handheld doesint mean it should play differently. I dont wanna pop in uncharted on my vita and get a puzzel game or kart racer. I expect gameplay like uncharted. THey are not ports. If they were then we would have a problem here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

finalfantasy94

How?

Just cause its on a handheld doesint mean it should play differently. I dont wanna pop in uncharted on my vita and get a puzzel game or kart racer. I expect gameplay like uncharted. THey are not ports. If they were then we would have a problem here.

I told you, Vita's library is all PS3 franchises moved on to Vita. Nothing's unique! Come on finalstar, keep up with me here! :o

sora16perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 sora16perfect

[QUOTE="sora16perfect"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

If you knew what to expect, then you knew to expect an inferior version of AC III with a different protagonist. Not an Assassin's creed game that's very unique and centered around Vita ;).

XVision84

Look at AC III and Liberation and tell me they don't look the same. If you did, you'd be wrong because they do look the same :P.

Look at Super Mario 3D Land or Paper Mario Sticker Star, then look at SMG and NSMBU, and tell me they don't look the same. If you did, you'd be right because they don't look the same.

Wait so if they look the same they're just inferior ports? What about NSMB, mario kart, legend of zelda, hell even resident evil? AC:libertation and AC III does look the same, but that's because it's an AC game. Wth do you expect an AC to look like?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="sora16perfect"] What? Inferior version? It's it's own game in the series. You could use that same logic with ANY 3DS game.sora16perfect

Wait so if they look the same they're just inferior ports? What about NSMB, mario kart, legend of zelda, hell even resident evil? AC:libertation and AC III does look the same, but that's because it's an AC game. Wth do you expect an AC to look like?

An Assassin's Creed game, 'cause Vita has no unique games.

What did you expect an AC game to look like? ;)

sora16perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 sora16perfect

[QUOTE="sora16perfect"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

frefe

*exits thread*

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 finalfantasy94

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

How?

XVision84

I told you, Vita's library is all PS3 franchises moved on to Vita. Nothing's unique! Come on finalstar, keep up with me here! :o

Again they are not ports. yes they are existing franchises on a handheld but again that doesint make them a port. Port is the same exact game tit for tat content story levels and so forth. Many many games have done this for years since the gameboy. Also stop calling me finalstar im not a alt account if you were on sw enough you would know this.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 RyanShazam

Please explain to me why sales are so low then.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Sales wise it is which is a shame because I enjoy it alot more then the 3DS and think if Sony didn't suck at marketing it would stand a better chance.

King_Dodongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 King_Dodongo
Member since 2006 • 3759 Posts

Yeah, I feel bad for Sony, they obviously tried hard to get the Vita going. The handheld itself is fantastic, way better than the 3DS, it's just the games that's the problem.

XVision84
I'm sure they tried hard... to make it fail. So many bad decisions.
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 finalfantasy94

RyanShazam

cause its not selling. It would be silly to say "cause noone wants these games" cause if that was true the number would be zero. It could be for many reasons. Maybe these games dont reach a mass audiance,maybe people feel its to expensive. I mean it could be for many other reaons who knows. Im not stupid I know vita isint doing well sale wise,but I cant go with the argument "people dont want any of these games" I think its to silly of a thought process.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

finalfantasy94

cause its not selling. It would be silly to say "cause noone wants these games" cause if that was true the number would be zero. It could be for many reasons. Maybe these games dont reach a mass audiance,maybe people feel its to expensive. I mean it could be for many other reaons who knows. Im not stupid I know vita isint doing well sale wise,but I cant go with the argument "people dont want any of these games" I think its to silly of a thought process.

If people wanted the games dont you think they would buy the system? Sounds like sound logic to me. I want the Dark Knight on Blu-Ray. I want Casino Royale on Blu-Ray. I want the Twilight Saga :P on Blu-Ray. Im going to buy a Blu-Ray player.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

finalfantasy94

Again they are not ports. yes they are existing franchises on a handheld but again that doesint make them a port. Port is the same exact game tit for tat content story levels and so forth. Many many games have done this for years since the gameboy. Also stop calling me finalstar im not a alt account if you were on sw enough you would know this.

That's what I've been saying this whole time >.<

That's all Vita has. And okay, I will stop calling you finalstar, I know you're not an alt I was just messing with you because your names are similar:P. I remember mixing you two up before.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

Yes I see it as a failure.

After this week the vita has no worth while games released for the next 4-5 month and little to no interest from 3rd party developers I just can't see how they can turn the Vitas fortune around.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#89 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

It's predictable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="sora16perfect"] Wait so if they look the same they're just inferior ports? What about NSMB, mario kart, legend of zelda, hell even resident evil? AC:libertation and AC III does look the same, but that's because it's an AC game. Wth do you expect an AC to look like?sora16perfect

frefe

*exits thread*

If it's any consolation, I like your sig :P.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 finalfantasy94

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

That's all Vita has. And okay, I will stop calling you finalstar, I know you're not an alt I was just messing with you because your names are similar :P. I remember mixing you two up before.

Again its something thats been done for a very long time and isint a negative thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

finalfantasy94

That's all Vita has. And okay, I will stop calling you finalstar, I know you're not an alt I was just messing with you because your names are similar :P. I remember mixing you two up before.

Again its something thats been done for a very long time and isint a negative thing.

Yes, I know that. I'm just saying that the Vita only has existing franchises, none of them are extremely unique experiences that absolutely cannot be experienced on any other platform in the world.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

It's way too early to call it a failure. Maybe in a year or two we can come to a conclusion.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 finalfantasy94

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

RyanShazam

If people wanted the games dont you think they would buy the system? Sounds like sound logic to me. I want the Dark Knight on Blu-Ray. I want Casino Royale on Blu-Ray. I want the Twilight Saga :P on Blu-Ray. Im going to buy a Blu-Ray player.

How about someone jsut wants the system for like one or 2 games. 250 is steep just for that. Again going on the expensive side and the fact the memory cards are overpriced doesint help. Pretty sure you can get a blu ray player for much cheaper then what it start off at first. Price can be a very strong barrier. There are more then 1 or 2 games I want for my vita therefore I bought it.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 finalfantasy94

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

Yes, I know that. I'm just saying that the Vita only has existing franchises, none of them are extremely unique experiences that absolutely cannot be experienced on any other platform in the world.

It doesint need to be some unique experiance to be fun. GBA didint have that. It was basicly a snes on the go and was still fun. Something shouldint be used for the sake of being used.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

finalfantasy94

It doesint need to be some unique experiance to be fun. GBA didint have that. It was basicly a snes on the go and was still fun. Something shouldint be used for the sake of being used. You can get bad results like that.

let's just...agree to disagree...or else this would go on forever.

I think Vita needs more, you don't, differing opinions, let's just leave it at that :P.

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 RyanShazam

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

finalfantasy94

How about someone jsut wants the system for like one or 2 games. 250 is steep just for that. Again going on the expensive side and the fact the memory cards are overpriced doesint help. Pretty sure you can get a blu ray player for much cheaper then what it start off at first. Price can be a very strong barrier. There are more then 1 or 2 games I want for my vita therefore I bought it.

So would you rather have games like Uncharted and Assasians Creed or Gravity Rush?

glenn2709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 glenn2709
Member since 2005 • 1719 Posts
Love the system. It's such a shame there is no games.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
When it fails to sell more than the PSP, it is almost time to hang it up. It was a complete waste of technology that could have been an excellent platform given proper marketing and a solid list of exclusive games.
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 finalfantasy94

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

RyanShazam

So would you rather have games like Uncharted and Assasians Creed or Gravity Rush?

why cant I have both? :PI dont mind exisiting francises going on handheld(as long it isint a port) and I dont mind games built up for said handheld. I dont see one as evil or anything both can exist.