Is microsoft doomed to fail, or is the 360 just bringing it down a bit

• 170 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts
now this (which means they will cut costs, instead of spending more to fix these issuess), its pretty much safe to assume that xbox will fail next genPressXtoJump
Sony's 2012 fiscal year posts record $5.5 billion loss as revenues fall and issues compound.. Yeah, so by your logic, the PS4 will be a turd full of grass and rotten mushrooms...
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

If that's Microsoft being doomed to fail, what the Hell is Sony?

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Sony downgraded to one notch above junk status as of 4 days ago

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 spiderluck
Member since 2012 • 2405 Posts

End of days my friends- end of days...The loonies are crawling out of the woodwork as the approach of the Wii U looms over cows like the sword of Damocles confering upon them the unchangeable and shameful final conclusion of sony finishing DEAD LAST...Oh well

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
i dont even have to bother to try and troll sts106mat
Considering how much your threads fail I say you try and fail. But even then ironic that you make cow troll threads like this grow in number of pages due to your butthurt lol.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

the only one with butthurt experience is you if we look at the fable topic (which is still ongoing).

sts106mat
Nah all the lems on the sales thread were truly butthurt. So much they had to lock it before they experienced seizures. Not even their usual circle jerk strategy was working for them.

that sales thread was dumb, the source article wasn't even right, which is why there were so many questions being asked, plus that tintedeyes character is about as usefull at answering questions as you are at giving out non-butthurt replies.

And you think the Fable thread was not dumb? Lems got too butthurt to handle it and they are too coward to admit it.
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Nah all the lems on the sales thread were truly butthurt. So much they had to lock it before they experienced seizures. Not even their usual circle jerk strategy was working for them.kuraimen
that sales thread was dumb, the source article wasn't even right, which is why there were so many questions being asked, plus that tintedeyes character is about as usefull at answering questions as you are at giving out non-butthurt replies.

And you think the Fable thread was not dumb? Lems got too butthurt to handle it and they are too coward to admit it.

im curious are you a one track record considering you spout the same canned replies and everyone but yourself of your cow bretherin are butthurt either on the basis you cant argue for toffee, or in most cases get disproven,ridiculed and all the usuals.

brennanhuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 brennanhuff
Member since 2011 • 957 Posts

You have to give these last few remaining cows some credit. They are trying, pathetic as it may be. Ironically, some of them don't even own a PS3.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts
Yay, company wars! :roll: Nothing beats fanboys pretending they know anything about corporate finance, so they can trash/defend an also-ran console.
PlazmaClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 PlazmaClone
Member since 2012 • 252 Posts

Why do you want a company to fail?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#64 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

Meanwhile sony continues to plumet and is going to go through the floor soon.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] that sales thread was dumb, the source article wasn't even right, which is why there were so many questions being asked, plus that tintedeyes character is about as usefull at answering questions as you are at giving out non-butthurt replies. razgriz_101

im curious are you a one track record considering you spout the same canned replies and everyone but yourself of your cow bretherin are butthurt either on the basis you cant argue for toffee, or in most cases get disproven,ridiculed and all the usuals.

Pot you should meet kettle lol
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 kuraimen
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] that sales thread was dumb, the source article wasn't even right, which is why there were so many questions being asked, plus that tintedeyes character is about as usefull at answering questions as you are at giving out non-butthurt replies.

not sure if serious, you are displaying stupidity again kuraifail. have you done my "how many times does kuraimen post in this thread" test on the fable journey thread yet?

Avoiding the subject like a coward lem? how typical of you...
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]i dont even have to bother to try and troll sts106mat

Considering how much your threads fail I say you try and fail. But even then ironic that you make cow troll threads like this grow in number of pages due to your butthurt lol.

lol, my troll bait threads are always made from friday afternoon boredom dude. dont think i am serious with my trolling. i 100% admit they are lame, i dont even try, sometimes i admit it after a couple of posts.

So you admit you fail? Glad we can agree with something.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#69 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Well you know what this means, MS is doomed, sales matter now, we're all wannabe share holders and sudden business experts.

How does it feel Lems? It's stupid huh? Yes now you know.

koospetoors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#70 koospetoors
Member since 2004 • 3715 Posts
I blame it all on the Kinect
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

Well you know what this means, MS is doomed, sales matter now, we're all wannabe share holders and sudden business experts.

ShadowMoses900

cause nobody has ever predicted doom and gloom for ms before? :?

PlazmaClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 PlazmaClone

ShadowMoses900
Why are you happy with people loosing jobs? I always read SW posts I liked how you didnt act like a fanboy ,but now you do :(
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22662 Posts
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] not sure if serious, you are displaying stupidity again kuraifail. have you done my "how many times does kuraimen post in this thread" test on the fable journey thread yet?

pretty sure you'll find my quotes in the journey thread saying that nobody was hyping the game, i still haven't even read a single line of a review lol. i'll bet you went over a bunch of those reviews looking for any little thing to discredit the GS score hahahaha.

Dear god is kuraimen STILL fukin bent over about fable? This is beyond ridiculous...
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 kuraimen
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] not sure if serious, you are displaying stupidity again kuraifail. have you done my "how many times does kuraimen post in this thread" test on the fable journey thread yet?

pretty sure you'll find my quotes in the journey thread saying that nobody was hyping the game, i still haven't even read a single line of a review lol. i'll bet you went over a bunch of those reviews looking for any little thing to discredit the GS score hahahaha.

Wut? Looking at Metacritic is all it takes.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] lol, my troll bait threads are always made from friday afternoon boredom dude. dont think i am serious with my trolling. i 100% admit they are lame, i dont even try, sometimes i admit it after a couple of posts. sts106mat
So you admit you fail? Glad we can agree with something.

i definitely fail at making troll threads, i can agree with you there, thing is, i know they will suck before i make them, i just dont care. I honestly can't be arsed to try & make a good one, whats the point?

Then why make them? do you enjoy failing?
PlazmaClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 PlazmaClone
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] So you admit you fail? Glad we can agree with something.

i definitely fail at making troll threads, i can agree with you there, thing is, i know they will suck before i make them, i just dont care. I honestly can't be arsed to try & make a good one, whats the point?

Then why make them? do you enjoy failing?

You 2 look stupid.Just saying...
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 kuraimen
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Avoiding the subject like a coward lem? how typical of you...

Dear god is kuraimen STILL fukin bent over about fable? This is beyond ridiculous...

Nah is sts trying to derail the thread because he's butthurt.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

PlazmaClone

Why are you happy with people loosing jobs? I always read SW posts I liked how you didnt act like a fanboy ,but now you do :(

That's not what I said, I never said I was happy about that. I'm sad for them and I will pray for their well being, I was merely trying to turn it around on the 360 fanboy population on here as they are usually the one's always running around preaching that Sony is dying.

PlazmaClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 PlazmaClone

[QUOTE="PlazmaClone"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

That's not what I said, I never said I was happy about that. I'm sad for them and I will pray for their well being, I was merely trying to turn it around on the 360 fanboy population on here as they are usually the one's always running around preaching that Sony is dying.

Ahh.Damn the xbox 360 population here is really pathetic.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

CaseyWegner

It has happened before, but people do it far more with Sony than they do MS and you know it.

Last gen people said the same thing with Nintendo....

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 CaseyWegner

ShadowMoses900

so you're reminding them of what it was like in 2005/2006?

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="PlazmaClone"] Why are you happy with people loosing jobs? I always read SW posts I liked how you didnt act like a fanboy ,but now you do :(PlazmaClone

I wouldn't say that, the 360 population is a good one. It's just the fanboy one's that ruin it, this goes for all system factions.

PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 PressXtoJump
Member since 2012 • 1484 Posts
I blame it all on the Kinectkoospetoors
could be a very probably cause for this downfall... kinect resulting in kinect games, resulting in less core games, which gamers have grown attached to over the years, so it goes without saying the sales drop, add wiiu and the upcoming ps3 games, and 360 pretty much is nothing, irrelavent at this point.
PlazmaClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 PlazmaClone

ShadowMoses900

I wouldn't say that, the 360 population is a good one. It's just the fanboy one's that ruin it, this goes for all system factions.

wow...Why is this place so popular compared to other forums with 0 or less fanboys?
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="PlazmaClone"] Ahh.Damn the xbox 360 population here is really pathetic.PlazmaClone

wow...Why is this place so popular compared to other forums with 0 or less fanboys?

C'mon milk. This just weak.
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="PlazmaClone"] Ahh.Damn the xbox 360 population here is really pathetic.PlazmaClone

cause they can sling mud here and not bother bout being banned.

PlazmaClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 PlazmaClone

freedomfreak

What do you mean? Why is everyone calling me milk?
PlazmaClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 PlazmaClone

razgriz_101

cause they can sling mud here and not bother bout being banned.

oh ok. What about that dark dude guy?He responsible for getting 2 users banned :(
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

It has happened before, but people do it far more with Sony than they do MS and you know it.

Last gen people said the same thing with Nintendo....

so turnabout is fair play?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#92 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

"the company had a mediocre quarter to begin fiscal 2013. Revenue in the first quarter fell by 8% and operating income fell by 26% year-over-year, while earnings per share fell from 68 cents in the first quarter of fiscal 2012 to 53 cents in fiscal 2013."

http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/the-companies-where-everyone-wants-to-work.html

PressXtoJump
You do realize that Sony had a worse quarter them Microsoft. Actually the last 2yrs have been worse. So is Sony doomed to fail since they are doing worse then Microsoft?
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts
[QUOTE="PlazmaClone"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="PlazmaClone"] wow...Why is this place so popular compared to other forums with 0 or less fanboys?

What do you mean? Why is everyone calling me milk?

Because you are. You're not fooling anyone. You're not even trying to act different. The Lounge immediately knew who you here, hence why you stopped visiting it. Anyway, wb.
PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 PressXtoJump
[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="PressXtoJump"]

"the company had a mediocre quarter to begin fiscal 2013. Revenue in the first quarter fell by 8% and operating income fell by 26% year-over-year, while earnings per share fell from 68 cents in the first quarter of fiscal 2012 to 53 cents in fiscal 2013."

http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/the-companies-where-everyone-wants-to-work.html

You do realize that Sony had a worse quarter them Microsoft. Actually the last 2yrs have been worse. So is Sony doomed to fail since they are doing worse then Microsoft?

these are 2013 numbers, wheres your proof?
superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts
[QUOTE="PressXtoJump"][QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="PressXtoJump"]

Sony's 2012 fiscal year posts record $5.5 billion loss as revenues fall and issues compound
jondoe3311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 jondoe3311
Member since 2012 • 236 Posts

Microsoft is actually MAKING profit where Sony is bleeding money

Sony isn't in Microsofts league, true story. Microsoft has a monopoly, Sony is competing against 6 other major electronics company

Sony and the PS3 have a very bleak future ahead, with no decent exclusives to look forward to, a crap online and inferior versions of multiplat, only a truly delusional individual would make the Failstation 3 their system of choice

Sorry cows but you lost and lost badly, you bought a PS3 and now you live with the consequences

PlazmaClone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 PlazmaClone

Microsoft is actually MAKING profit where Sony is bleeding money

Sony isn't in Microsofts league, true story. Microsoft has a monopoly, Sony is competing against 6 other major electronics company

Sony and the PS3 have a very bleak future ahead, with no decent exclusives to look forward to, a crap online and inferior versions of multiplat, only a truly delusional individual would make the Failstation 3 their system of choice

Sorry cows but you lost and lost badly, you bought a PS3 and now you live with the consequences

jondoe3311
Ps3 is great though. Amazing exclusives,free online,PS plus is cool too. Xbox is also equally as good.
PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 PressXtoJump
[QUOTE="PressXtoJump"][QUOTE="blackace"] You do realize that Sony had a worse quarter them Microsoft. Actually the last 2yrs have been worse. So is Sony doomed to fail since they are doing worse then Microsoft? superclocked

Sony's 2012 fiscal year posts record $5.5 billion loss as revenues fall and issues compound

thats what i thought, you dont have any
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

I don't know, if PGD was more popular I would never come here. Also the unions are dying, which means I have no where else to post really except for here and OT.

PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 PressXtoJump
[QUOTE="superclocked"][QUOTE="PressXtoJump"] these are 2013 numbers, wheres your proof?PressXtoJump

thats what i thought, you dont have any

and even if we take into account the old news, 8% of 73.7 billion is 5.9 billion, which is still a greater loss then sony