Is it PS 3 or Sony that u guys dislike..?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Garudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Garudo
Member since 2004 • 436 Posts
I'm an owner of the PS 3, however, i hv no issues with the likes of Xbox 360 or even Wii (but not the DLC)..I'm no fanboy and in fact i hate to see arguments between consoles..especially 360 owners on PS 3...straightforward and cruel comments on both Sony n PS 3..no offense to you guys..i just wanna know is PS 3 or Sony really that bad that makes you guys hate them so much...? I need unbiased opinion right here..hopefully we can end the arguments asap..because i think both are class of their own
FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FamiBox
Member since 2007 • 5481 Posts

Sony's bull iterates me.

The PS3 is not the second coming... it's more or less the same as the 360.

one_on_one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 208

#3 one_on_one
Member since 2008 • 2368 Posts
In the end, the video gaming business, is just a business, some will do it right and some will not, and I think it just depend on the generation and will decide which company is doing well and which company is not.
WutTimeIsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WutTimeIsIt
Member since 2008 • 785 Posts

Sony's bull iterates me.

FamiBox
with the many sony exclusives coming up, and many more unannounced ones, maybe it is not the same as 360? also free online play, cheaper price, and better hardware.
DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DireOwl
Member since 2007 • 3352 Posts
I don't have a problem the PS3. I do kind of dislike Sony because of Kazuo Hirai. I cannot stand that guy, with all of those arrogant comments like "next gen doesn't start until we say so." and the type. Also allot of people are just paying the cows back from their reign of terror during the PS2 days.
savetehhaloz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#6 savetehhaloz
Member since 2007 • 2373 Posts
All i dislike is people saying that the PS3 is the better console. Sony has really screwed up this time with the PS3. Its kinda late to have quality exclusives coming out 2 years later isnt it? And for hardware that is superior (graphics and performance wise), most PS3 games turn out to be worse or on the same level as Xbox 360 games.
Cybiotik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Cybiotik
Member since 2006 • 1638 Posts

I had a PSone (original not slim) and bought a PS2 for a few games I just couldnt miss (Ico, SotC, some GTA games and ONi..)

But it is Sony that I dislike this time around. They are just arrongant.

caughtjoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#8 caughtjoo
Member since 2009 • 975 Posts
Like sony, Like PS3. Maybe just the fanboys.
Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#9 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts
They hate Cows, that's what it all comes down to. :P
Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ninten007
Member since 2005 • 3129 Posts

All i dislike is people saying that the PS3 is the better console. Sony has really screwed up this time with the PS3. Its kinda late to have quality exclusives coming out 2 years later isnt it? And for hardware that is superior (graphics and performance wise), most PS3 games turn out to be worse or on the same level as Xbox 360 games. savetehhaloz

Kinda late for Sony to bring out quality exclusives? In fact the PS3 is just entering its 3rd year?

Was it kinda late for MS to bring out Gears 2, Fable 2, Banjo, Ninja Gaiden 2 in the 360's 3rd year?

You dont know what you are talking about. Console makers do not blow all their exclusives in the beginning and have nothing in the future.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 glez13  Online
Member since 2006 • 10311 Posts
Fanboys hate the competition, whatever it is.
haris12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 haris12121212
Member since 2004 • 7560 Posts
None... I might dislike the 400 price tag... but still somewhat is worth it...
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#13 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts
The PS3. It has almost no games I want to play. Right now, I see no reason to own one.
Avatar image for Master-Thief-09
Master-Thief-09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14 Master-Thief-09
Member since 2009 • 2534 Posts
There's no shortage of Sony lovers, I'll tell you that.
urdead18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 urdead18
Member since 2008 • 3630 Posts
The PS3. It has almost no games I want to play. Right now, I see no reason to own one.BuryMe
Out of curiosity, what games do you like and play? Because there's a crap load of great Ps3 games, and I find it hard to believe not one interests you.
Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ninten007

I had a PSone (original not slim) and bought a PS2 for a few games I just couldnt miss (Ico, SotC, some GTA games and ONi..)

But it is Sony that I dislike this time around. They are just arrongant.

Cybiotik

And MS isnt arrogant? Especially with Greenberg speaking so nicely of MS's rivals?

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts

Sony.

the PS3 is starting to get more appealing in some ways, but sony continues to embarass and disappoint imho. at least to me.

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts
[QUOTE="BuryMe"]The PS3. It has almost no games I want to play. Right now, I see no reason to own one.urdead18
Out of curiosity, what games do you like and play? Because there's a crap load of great Ps3 games, and I find it hard to believe not one interests you.

it's not crazy. if you own the 360, PC, and Wii, or just 360 & Wii you get the vast majority of AAA titles. when you boil it down to exclusives the PS3 doesn't have a hell of a lot to offer. it has some quality games like LBP, KZ2, VC, but apart from that none of the other exclusives interest me. i'm sure it'll get better as the PS3 expands it's exclusive library, but until then a lot of early gen adopters of 360 are just going to hold out because most AAA are multiplat.
FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FamiBox
[QUOTE="FamiBox"]

Sony's bull iterates me.

WutTimeIsIt

with the many sony exclusives coming up, and many more unannounced ones, maybe it is not the same as 360? also free online play, cheaper price, and better hardware.

But it's not 10 times better than the 360 like Sony wanted us to believe (it's not even better at all in many people's opinion.)

Quote: Ken Kutaragi

"Microsoft shoots for the moon. Sony shoots for the sun."

Yessssss... in terms or distance, the PS3 sure is millions of miles better than the 360 huh:roll:

WutTimeIsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 WutTimeIsIt
Member since 2008 • 785 Posts
[QUOTE="WutTimeIsIt"][QUOTE="FamiBox"]

Sony's bull iterates me.

FamiBox

But it's not 10 times better than the 360 like Sony wanted us to believe (it's not even better at all in many people's opinion.)

Yessssss... in terms or distance, the PS3 sure is millions of miles better than the 360 huh:roll:

no not 10 times better, i believe it is 8 times better (8 cpus compared to 360's 1). its like combining 8 separate computers (each with its own dedicated memory unlike 360's shared memory on All its hardware resources)
FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FamiBox
[QUOTE="FamiBox"][QUOTE="WutTimeIsIt"] with the many sony exclusives coming up, and many more unannounced ones, maybe it is not the same as 360? also free online play, cheaper price, and better hardware.WutTimeIsIt

no not 10 times better, i believe it is 8 times better (8 cpus compared to 360's 1). its like combining 8 separate computers (each with its own dedicated memory unlike 360's shared memory on All its hardware resources)

lol. Are you being serious? I won't take the bait.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
Sony.. I think the PS3 and PSP are great systems.. But they are being strangled to death by Sony's incompetence and lack of priority.. Take the PS3.. It is a pretty solid console but it odvioulsy lags behind in multiplayer service in stability and overall isn't stream lined.. And the Playstation store is grossly under stocked with games compared to Xbox Arcade, and it has been out for 3 years.. What do they do about this? They make Home.. A stupid gimmick that solves none of the problems of the PS3, and just creates a useless PoS that is trying to be like the Sims.
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
[QUOTE="FamiBox"][QUOTE="WutTimeIsIt"][QUOTE="FamiBox"]

lol. Are you being serious? I won't take the bait.

Yeah no kidding I hope he isn't serious.. Do people think the PS3's "cell" is still amazing? Perhapes people should look at the top AMD and Intel processors out for the pc..
Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ninten007

Sony.

the PS3 is starting to get more appealing in some ways, but sony continues to embarass and disappoint imho. at least to me.

3picuri3

But who is making the PS3 more appealing with KZ 2, Resistance series, Uncharted series, GOW 3, InFamous, Heavy Rain, etc? Sony right? How can they embarass and disappoint if they are making the PS3 more appealing each day?

If anything MS is embrassing and disappointing with all those hardware faults and it continues into the 360's 4th year.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BuryMe

[QUOTE="BuryMe"]The PS3. It has almost no games I want to play. Right now, I see no reason to own one.urdead18

I generally like platformers, rpgs and fighting games. The PS3 has a decent number, but most of the games I'd like to play can be found on the 360.

it looked better in the past than it does now. A lot of the killer apps have moved over to the 360 (Final fantasy XIII, Tekken 6, etc.) so pretty much the only exclusie games it has right now that i really want to play are Little big planet, Ratchet and Clank future TOD and Quest for booty. Though I'd pretty much have to buy one if a new Twisted Metal came out.

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts

[QUOTE="urdead18"][QUOTE="BuryMe"]The PS3. It has almost no games I want to play. Right now, I see no reason to own one.BuryMe

I generally like platformers, rpgs and fighting games. The PS3 has a decent number, but most of the games I'd like to play can be found on the 360.

it looked better in the past than it does now. A lot of the killer apps have moved over to the 360 (Final fantasy XIII, Tekken 6, etc.) so pretty much the only exclusie games it has right now that i really want to play are Little big planet, Ratchet and Clank future TOD and Quest for booty. Though I'd pretty much have to buy one if a new Twisted Metal came out.

Final Fantasy isn't exactly "moving over" to the 360, its recieving a port of one Final Fantasy game.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BuryMe
[QUOTE="BuryMe"]

[QUOTE="urdead18"] Out of curiosity, what games do you like and play? Because there's a crap load of great Ps3 games, and I find it hard to believe not one interests you.hakanakumono

Final Fantasy isn't exactly "moving over" to the 360, its recieving a port of one Final Fantasy game.

The point is, Final Fantasy XIII is no longer exclusive to the ps3. It's a multiplat not, and it doesn't justify a ps3 to me any more.
Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ninten007
[QUOTE="hakanakumono"][QUOTE="BuryMe"]I generally like platformers, rpgs and fighting games. The PS3 has a decent number, but most of the games I'd like to play can be found on the 360.

BuryMe

The point is, Final Fantasy XIII is no longer exclusive to the ps3. It's a multiplat not, and it doesn't justify a ps3 to me any more.

Does not matter because it wont be out til late 2010 or something. Another flawed logic lemmings use. They claim the PS3 has no games and the games take forever to come out, thus they "just wait" statements.

But with FF 13 going to the 360, Lemmings dont mind waiting for it.

themyth01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 themyth01
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
[QUOTE="FamiBox"]

Sony's bull iterates me.

WutTimeIsIt

Last I checked ps3 was still $400, where is this cheaper price you talk about?

Mr_Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#31 Mr_Alexander
Member since 2007 • 1686 Posts
Ugh... 3..60..fanboy...over...loaaaaad!
Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ninten007
[QUOTE="WutTimeIsIt"][QUOTE="FamiBox"]

Sony's bull iterates me.

themyth01

You are confusing price with value. $400 for a hybrid gaming machine/BluRay player, free online and multimedia capabilites is just a pure steal.

A $199 360 Arcade is cheaper but it has horrible value and you got to pay for online.

world69star69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#33 world69star69
Member since 2005 • 1401 Posts
Sony.. I think the PS3 and PSP are great systems.. But they are being strangled to death by Sony's incompetence and lack of priority.. Take the PS3.. It is a pretty solid console but it odvioulsy lags behind in multiplayer service in stability and overall isn't stream lined.. And the Playstation store is grossly under stocked with games compared to Xbox Arcade, and it has been out for 3 years.. What do they do about this? They make Home.. A stupid gimmick that solves none of the problems of the PS3, and just creates a useless PoS that is trying to be like the Sims.sSubZerOo
Ps3 has only been out for 2 years not 3, It came out at the last week of November 2006 for USA and FEb 2007 for Eu. Thats a year and 2.5 months not 3 years. The 360 has 3 years so of course it has more games, but the psn games tend to be more artistic and a lot of the time a higher calibur like wipeout hd and crash commandos, pixel junk, savage moon, flower, super star dust hd etc..
themyth01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34 themyth01
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
[QUOTE="themyth01"][QUOTE="WutTimeIsIt"] with the many sony exclusives coming up, and many more unannounced ones, maybe it is not the same as 360? also free online play, cheaper price, and better hardware.Ninten007

You are confusing price with value. $400 for a hybrid gaming machine/BluRay player, free online and multimedia capabilites is just a pure steal.

A $199 360 Arcade is cheaper but it has horrible value and you got to pay for online.

Not me, that would be the person I quoted who literally said "cheaper price", perhaps you'd like to read next time before jumping to conclusions.

Avatar image for Synthetic_NinJI
Synthetic_NinJI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Synthetic_NinJI
Member since 2006 • 2809 Posts
Both.
Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Ninten007
[QUOTE="Ninten007"][QUOTE="themyth01"]

themyth01

Not me, that would be the person I quoted who literally said "cheaper price", perhaps you'd like to read next time before jumping to conclusions.

I dont want to argue over this but some Xbox owners have already eclipsed the price of an orignal $600 launch PS3. This is due to paying for online, rebuying 360s due to hardware faults, buying batteries for their controllers, etc.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BuryMe
[QUOTE="BuryMe"][QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

Ninten007

Does not matter because it wont be out til late 2010 or something. Another flawed logic lemmings use. They claim the PS3 has no games and the games take forever to come out, thus they "just wait" statements.

But with FF 13 going to the 360, Lemmings dont mind waiting for it.

when did I say anything about "just wait" for the ps3?

good games take time to make. we all know that.

And I'm not a lemming.