- No Skills. Every player is same with all weapons.
- No Crit Chance. Numbers are scary!
- Focused on mainly "shooter mechanics", hired id and bungie employees for help. (Explains the two above points.)
- Power Armor isn't armor, it's a vehicle you enter for certain quests and areas.
- Dialogue Wheel and Voiced PC.
- Companion can't die.
- No weapon degradation.
- No Survival mode.
It now belongs in the same genre as Farcry, GTAV, MGSV. Just a open world action game with some customization.
Fallout 4 director Todd Howard confirmed the news to Digital Spy at this year's E3 gaming expo.
"It is 1080p on everything," he said, before confirming that it would run at and not 60fps
haha gonna suck on crapsoles.