Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24894 Posts

Source

More gaming news.

Speaking to the Danish Broadcasting Corporation, Hakan Abrak, studio director for the developer, described how his team “have been allowed to make [their] own digital Bond, which will not lean on a Bond actor."

Abrak went on to confirm the originality of the studio's take on Bond and even suggested that it may be the first in a series of Bond games.

"We've also come up with a completely original story, and you could easily imagine that a trilogy could come out of it," Abrak said.

IO's confirmation that it isn't taking inspiration from any of Bond's film counterparts, and the previous confirmation that Project 007 will serve as an origin story for the character, suggests players could take control of a much younger 007 than fans might be used to.

So who will be a new bond? it wont be any actor.

and After Hitman series, Its one of my most hype game.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

When men were men. I'm honored to hype this game with you.

@ghosts4ever said:

Source

More gaming news.

Speaking to the Danish Broadcasting Corporation, Hakan Abrak, studio director for the developer, described how his team “have been allowed to make [their] own digital Bond, which will not lean on a Bond actor."

Abrak went on to confirm the originality of the studio's take on Bond and even suggested that it may be the first in a series of Bond games.

"We've also come up with a completely original story, and you could easily imagine that a trilogy could come out of it," Abrak said.

IO's confirmation that it isn't taking inspiration from any of Bond's film counterparts, and the previous confirmation that Project 007 will serve as an origin story for the character, suggests players could take control of a much younger 007 than fans might be used to.

So who will be a new bond? it wont be any actor.

and After Hitman series, Its one of my most hype game.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58830 Posts

Excellent news.

Hopefully they don't Lara Croft him where he sounds like some whiny woke prick on Twitter.

James Bond should be cool and get pussy female attention with almost 0 effort.

Loading Video...

Having said that, wouldn't mind if the leaned more towards Dalton moody asshole Bond, closest to the book. Like, he actually bothered reading them.

Craig was just miserable.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#4 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

That has proven to be the most succesful approach when you make games from movie IPs imo. I mean to give the game designers a lot of freedom.

I just hope the game feels like classic Bond.