Investors want MS CEO to dump Xbox Brand

This topic is locked from further discussion.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

The reality is that no one will want to buy the XBox business because it will need to make way for the Steambox, anyway. Perhaps Valve would buy it up just to have it out of the way?

No way they'd have the capital for that. Not a chance.

And I can't really see the Steambox lineup hitting the ground running.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#52 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38034 Posts

@juarbles: still disagree. Ive had priceless times with my nephew on Kinect. So what you're saying is him and I aren't "real gamers", or better yet, we're "anti gaming" because we're open minded enough to game on PC, tablet, Nintendo 3ds, Sony ps3/4 with BC, vita with BC, 360 with BC, and Xbox one? No my friend, I am a gamer, like my father before me........... OK so he wasn't a gamer, and I couldn't resist the RotJ reference. But when you go around limiting or defining something as broad as gaming, its like a human being saying another doesn't deserve to be called human because they wear kilts. Its ignorance.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe: Sony has been going bankrupt since 09. Go preach to a different choir about this.

LOL!

Cows have been posting articles that MS is going to sell the Xbox brand since 2006.

And yet you haven't been here since 2006..... Way to go. An article written today that holds credibility and you're loling. Really nice.

Egg on your face. My old account is "dabear", and I have been on GS since 2002...

It's your story, tell it however you want.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 cainetao11

@charizard1605: Thank you char, thank you. I'm working on my surface as we post, and its the first generation! This tablet, like the Zune HD which was much better than the iPod touch imo, is an underrated device. I also use an ipad, and its a beast, but I can't wait to get my hands on the new surface. Really good tablets. Also the windows phone is a very good phone if you use windows and SkyDrive. Everything is all connected for me and so convenient to access. I hope to get the newest mac desk top sometime this summer, as I'm looking at studying film, and Macs do better. I know here I lean toward Lem, and don't care. I buy and play from many, because it gives me a broad perspective. Your assertions about MS' big plan are dead on. Well put sir.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By bforrester420

@blackace said:
@Animal-Mother said:

Sauce

"Some investors have suggested that Microsoft spin off its money-losing consumer products and focus solely on the enterprise. Even the Xbox deserves to go, Paul Ghaffari, the wealth manager for Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen, said last year."

Very old news and Microsoft already so "NO, the aren't dumping XBox brand." lol

This thread can be closed by mods now.

Microsoft made $6.5 billion net profit in their entertainment division this last quarter where XBox is at. I don't think investors are unhappy with that at all.

Where the hell are you getting your numbers? The Devices and Consumer Hardware division had gross profit margins of $762 million for Fiscal year 2013... Nowhere NEAR the $6.5 billion you claim, and you claimed that was for a single quarter!

http://www.microsoft.com/Investor/EarningsAndFinancials/Earnings/SegmentResults/S2/FY14/Q2/Performance.aspx

Do you even know the difference between PROFIT and REVENUE? It's a shame you didn't learn how to read financial statements when you were busy acing calculus.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#56  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@charizard1605 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@charizard1605 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@balfe1990 said:

@StormyJoe said:

PS4 would be a $1000.

No.

Snappy response. Look, if the PS3 had sold like the PS2 did at $600, you think it would have come down in price? You really think Sony would have "learned" anything and not charged at least $600 (probably more) for the PS4?

Please.

The primary issue here is, the PS3 would never have sold at $600.

Things barely sell at prices that high, they need to have an incredible amount of multiple, variable utility, that a game console, even a media centric one such as PS3 or Xbox One, can by definition not offer.

But... the PS3 DID sell at that price point. Sony lost users to the 360 because it was cheaper. If the 360 was not there as a viable alternative, those gamers would have bought the PS3.

The PS3's sales were abysmal. The system was a flop, its sales didn't pick up until multiple price cuts were instituted.

If the Xbox 360 had not existed, then either the Wii would have sprung up as a credible alternative to the PS3 (likely, with cheap development costs, and cheap costs to the front end consumer, and no other viable 'hardcore' alternative like the Xbox 360) or the console market would have undergone a catastrophic contraction. Or, simply put, a new competitor would have decided to spring up. Under no circumstances would a $600 console sell.

Really, because the PS3 sold about 10 million before the slim came out. While less than the PS2 over the same timeframe, that's not a failure.

The Slim came out in 2009- so it sold 10 million in three years.

That's like Gamecube levels of bad.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe: Sony has been going bankrupt since 09. Go preach to a different choir about this.

LOL!

Cows have been posting articles that MS is going to sell the Xbox brand since 2006.

And yet you haven't been here since 2006..... Way to go. An article written today that holds credibility and you're loling. Really nice.

Egg on your face. My old account is "dabear", and I have been on GS since 2002...

Cool story. Instead of being a half baked troll how about you comment with a little more intelligence?

Really? First, check my "dabear" response. Second, you are the one acting as thought the Xbox brand has no worth, when: 1) the Xbox One had a successful launch, 2) the Xbox 360 is still selling well and was a very successful console.

You live in a moo-filled fantasy world.

Please tell me where i've acted it has no worth. I'm simply stating what the article has. Are you paying attention at all? Take your fanboy goggles off. Instead of coming into a thread assuming everyone's a cow if they post something news related to MS.

Really? Your cow slobber-fest with balfe over the pseudo-perplexing scenario over "who would buy the Xbox brand"? As if a company buying the Xbox brand would be a bad thing?

I am not a fanboy. I don't blindly follow any company or product. I just point out cow bullshit, which is what you and balfe are shoveling in tons right now.

Ohh yeah because that means I can't talk about theoretical when someone brought them up. Also lol no we're not. Obviously it's clear you're hurt when people talk poorly of the xbox brand.

You may need these. Especially if we're theoretically talking about a company selling a brand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@cainetao11 said:

@charizard1605: Thank you char, thank you. I'm working on my surface as we post, and its the first generation! This tablet, like the Zune HD which was much better than the iPod touch imo, is an underrated device. I also use an ipad, and its a beast, but I can't wait to get my hands on the new surface. Really good tablets. Also the windows phone is a very good phone if you use windows and SkyDrive. Everything is all connected for me and so convenient to access. I hope to get the newest mac desk top sometime this summer, as I'm looking at studying film, and Macs do better. I know here I lean toward Lem, and don't care. I buy and play from many, because it gives me a broad perspective. Your assertions about MS' big plan are dead on. Well put sir.

Haha, I just like to set the record straight. People are shockingly ignorant about Microsoft and what all they do (and do well) on this board, and they also are shockingly US centric (meaning they don't recognize that something is actually doing very well, just because it may not have an American presence).

Just in the interests of full disclosure, I own no Microsoft device right now- I don't have a Surface, I don't have an Xbox 360 or Xbox One, no Windows Phone (although that might change soon), I don't even have a Windows PC right now (I removed the Windows 7 BootCamp partition on my Mac). I use an iPad, a Mac, an iPod, and an Android, and for gaming, I am all Sony and Nintendo. None of this changes the fact that Microsoft's products (especially Surface and Windows Phone) are actually great, and that even perceived failures (such as Bing) are so prolific and important behind the scenes that if they disappeared, a large part of modern computing would be crippled.

It'll take a few years, but I think Microsoft is in here for the long haul. People might as well resign themselves to that fact.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Investors wanna dump Xbox, Wii U is dead, Sony continues to be doomed....well, aren't these fun happy times.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Animal-Mother

@Floppy_Jim said:

Investors wanna dump Xbox, Wii U is dead, Sony continues to be doomed....well, aren't these fun happy times.

DIdn't you hear? The world is ending too!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@juarbles said:

@cainetao11 said:

@juarbles: still disagree. Ive had priceless times with my nephew on Kinect. So what you're saying is him and I aren't "real gamers", or better yet, we're "anti gaming" because we're open minded enough to game on PC, tablet, Nintendo 3ds, Sony ps3/4 with BC, vita with BC, 360 with BC, and Xbox one? No my friend, I am a gamer, like my father before me........... OK so he wasn't a gamer, and I couldn't resist the RotJ reference. But when you go around limiting or defining something as broad as gaming, its like a human being saying another doesn't deserve to be called human because they wear kilts. Its ignorance.

By definition anyone who supports a company or system set up to harm or destroy gaming is anti-gamer. Open minded =/= anti-gaming. Being ignorant about what you're actually defending is not being open-minded but your ignorance will end up hurting gaming for all of us. We need more crusaders against anti-gaming in general.Sadly anti-gamers are everywhere nowadays thanks to Microsoft and their xboner army.

You sound really ignorant

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 bforrester420

@lostrib said:

@juarbles said:

@cainetao11 said:

By definition anyone who supports a company or system set up to harm or destroy gaming is anti-gamer. Open minded =/= anti-gaming. Being ignorant about what you're actually defending is not being open-minded but your ignorance will end up hurting gaming for all of us. We need more crusaders against anti-gaming in general.Sadly anti-gamers are everywhere nowadays thanks to Microsoft and their xboner army.

You sound like you don't do well with women and come here to compensate.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 balfe1990

@charizard1605 said:

no Windows Phone (although that might change soon)

If you're in the market for a premium device, I'd recommend this bad boy; arguably the perfect WP.

Or even drop 70(or less, as is often the case) quid on a Nokia Lumia 520 and get the same basic experience as the high end handsets.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@bforrester420 said:

@lostrib said:

@juarbles said:

@cainetao11 said:

Tell us all how you really feel

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By bforrester420

@charizard1605 said:

@bforrester420 said:

Tell us all how you really feel

Lostrib is a toolbox. He has this superiority complex that comes off as desperate.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

LOL!

Cool story. Instead of being a half baked troll how about you comment with a little more intelligence?

Really? First, check my "dabear" response. Second, you are the one acting as thought the Xbox brand has no worth, when: 1) the Xbox One had a successful launch, 2) the Xbox 360 is still selling well and was a very successful console.

Please tell me where i've acted it has no worth. I'm simply stating what the article has. Are you paying attention at all? Take your fanboy goggles off. Instead of coming into a thread assuming everyone's a cow if they post something news related to MS.

Really? Your cow slobber-fest with balfe over the pseudo-perplexing scenario over "who would buy the Xbox brand"? As if a company buying the Xbox brand would be a bad thing?

I am not a fanboy. I don't blindly follow any company or product. I just point out cow bullshit, which is what you and balfe are shoveling in tons right now.

Ohh yeah because that means I can't talk about theoretical when someone brought them up. Also lol no we're not. Obviously it's clear you're hurt when people talk poorly of the xbox brand.

You may need these. Especially if we're theoretically talking about a company selling a brand.

Here we go. I call out the cow bullshit, and someone says "you are butthurt". Wow. So cliche.

That's all you got? LOL!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@balfe1990 said:

@charizard1605 said:

If you're in the market for a premium device, I'd recommend this bad boy; arguably the perfect WP.

Or even drop 70(or less, as is often the case) quid on a Nokia Lumia 520 and get the same basic experience as the high end handsets.

I'm actually looking at this promotion Microsoft has going where you can switch out a Galaxy S2 for a Lumia 1080 I think for free. I just don't know if Lumia 1080 is even provided on my carrier is all.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By cainetao11

@juarbles: yeah........ no. That's your opinion and agenda. Not a definition. Please link me to this respected dictionary that you pulled that from. Anyone else want to chime in here? Hate MS, love Sony, Nintendo, naughty dog, pac man, whatever. Chime in, folks. You defining what gaming is, or isn't is not freedom, juarbles. Sorry, but that's the truth. In my opinion, gaming is: playing games of any type, platform, style, genre. You say if I support what you don't, its anti gaming. But who the fvck re you to decide what gaming is to the world? How old are you?

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#70 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

ZuneBone'd

God you're an idiot. You are one of the few people that seems to get dumber daily.. Neither Sony, M$, or Nintendo are going anywhere.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By balfe1990

@charizard1605 said:

@balfe1990 said:

@charizard1605 said:

I'm actually looking at this promotion Microsoft has going where you can switch out a Galaxy S2 for a Lumia 1080 I think for free. I just don't know if Lumia 1080 is even provided on my carrier is all.

The 1020? With the 41MP shooter? Pretty elusive in the States, or so I hear. Nokia do stupid carrier exclusives which really limits their exposure. Ridiculous if you ask me, WP needs every bit of attention it can grab.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Animal-Mother

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

LOL!

Here we go. I call out the cow bullshit, and someone says "you are butthurt". Wow. So cliche.

That's all you got? LOL!!!

I said oyu were hurt....Not butthurt.

Get over it. This is from a credible news source. It's an issue that's cropped up a lot lately. The first thing you do is come in and deny factual stuff. Once again from a credible news source. What cow bullshit is there? Can you have a serious discussion without thinking it's some fanboy bullshit?

Obviously not because you're first post started with "LOL" Way to attempt to have an intelligent discussion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@balfe1990 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@balfe1990 said:

@charizard1605 said:

The 1020? With the 41MP shooter? Pretty elusive in the States, or so I hear. Nokia do stupid carrier exclusives which really limits their exposure. Ridiculous if you ask me, WP needs every bit of attention it can grab.

Yeah, they need to go the Samsung strategy of brute forcing their way into the market.

Maybe now that Microsoft's in charge, that might change.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 cainetao11

@balfe1990: it is elusive bro. I have the htc w8 and while a very capable phone, I want that Lumia.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By balfe1990

@charizard1605 said:

Yeah, they need to go the Samsung strategy of brute forcing their way into the market.

Or they might trip and fumble as per usual.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@balfe1990 said:

@charizard1605 said:

Or they might trip and fumble as per usual.

I don't know, they did do a good job of turning the Xbox and Surface around overall. Microsoft always fails with its first attempt, but manages to prevail through sheer persistence.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts

There are 8.03Billion shares of MSFT stock. I a few of those and I'm sure others in this thread do as well. I personally think MSFT should spend a few Billion dollars on women and booze. I can see the headlines, "Microsoft investor wants company to spend billions on women and booze".

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts

Well MS was embarrassed at E3 when Sony knocked them the **** out.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By cainetao11

@Shewgenja: @Shewgenja said:

The reality is that no one will want to buy the XBox business because it will need to make way for the Steambox, anyway. Perhaps Valve would buy it up just to have it out of the way?" Aahh no. There ire few that could handle buying either Sony's or MS division. And it isn't because of losses. Its operating capital. With the cut downs that would ensue, why not just start up your own? Because its not established, like SCE? This is gaming, dude. The youngest of the major entertainment businesses. Nothing is "established" at this point. Ever heard of RKO? Only a few could handle the acquisition of MS or Sony's gaming divisions.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 StormyJoe

@Animal-Mother:

Yes, I "LOL'd" that article, because the idea that MS would sell of the XBox brand is asinine. It's about as realistic as people saying Sony would go out of business, or sell the Playstation brand to stay afloat.

Neither are going to happen, despite how much fanboys of each camp want one of them to.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Those investors are stupid casuals thinking mobile gaming is the future. They are a disgrace to the gaming community.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#83 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11263 Posts

Microsoft should almost get a medal for making the worst products ever.

Vista - bad

Windows 8 - awful

Zune - terrible

bing - abysmal

... and so on.

They've really lost their touch.

Sony may be in an economic crisis, but at least they make world class, market-leading reference products a la SRX-T540 / T420, S110, R110, R220 professional projectors, VW 1000 & 500 ES series consumer projectors, HW20/30/50/55, the R10 headphones which to this date remains the absolute best closed-back headphones ever made. Z1 phones and Z-tablets have been the best in the market for quite a while now, and so on. Their TVs are no where near as good as they used to be in the CRT days, but the Sony GDM-FW900 CRT monitor and XBR-960 CRT TV are still two of the best monitors/tvs ever made.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 cainetao11

@juarbles: I don't expect an anti-gamer to agree with my defiitions but real gamers will. Long live real gaming!!". Ok, hopefully, real gaming will live longer than proper English spelling, and logic did with your cause.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By StormyJoe

@juarbles said:

@cainetao11 said:

@juarbles: disagree. Real gamers play games on anything, if possible everything. We don't sit and say "oh poo on teh Xbox, dey bad." Grow up

Real gamers can't defend or support the xbone because the xbone has been used by Microsoft to try and destroy real gaming. First kinect and then what they tried to do in july last year. Whoever supports the xbone is either a non-gamer, an anti-gamer or just doesn't care for gaming. I just use xboner because it comprises all of those into one.

That has got to be one of, if not "the", dumbest comments I have ever read in here.. in almost 12 years. Juarbles, you may take #1 on my list of Colls (cow-trolls).

Someone who likes the XBox platform is anti-gamer? Wow...

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

That'd be bad for console gaming, but oh well.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Animal-Mother

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother:

Yes, I "LOL'd" that article, because the idea that MS would sell of the XBox brand is asinine. It's about as realistic as people saying Sony would go out of business, or sell the Playstation brand to stay afloat.

Neither are going to happen, despite how much fanboys of each camp want one of them to.

Why is it asinine? Are you right in it being highly unlikely? Sure it IS highly unlikely MS will sell that brand. But there is a possibility it can be sold especially if investors are driving the company.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 StormyJoe

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother:

Why is it asinine? Are you right in it being highly unlikely? Sure it IS highly unlikely MS will sell that brand. But there is a possibility it can be sold especially if investors are driving the company.

No, it's not. MS has spent a boat load of money on the brand, and despite the RRoD, took significant marketshare from it's primary rival last gen. It's a successful product, not the albatross that you seem to think it is.

And, as far as "what the investors want", you put too much faith in "what they want". For investors to actually make something happen, over 50% of them have to agree on a course of action. I don't see over 50% of MS's stock holders wanting them to dump the Xbox brand.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@treedoor said:

Why? Steambox will be the third console.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#91  Edited By -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

@_Matt_ said:

I can see why they would want to kill Bing and the Surface, they suck balls;

but why Xbox?

because its not profitable and never has been.

Some investors have suggested that Microsoft spin off its money-losing consumer products and focus solely on the enterprise.

did you miss this part of the article?

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 bforrester420

@treedoor said:

Console gaming was just fine when the PS1 and PS2 only had Nintendo to compete against.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#93 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Those investors are stupid casuals thinking mobile gaming is the future. They are a disgrace to the gaming community.

investors =/ gamers.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@balfe1990 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@balfe1990 said:

@charizard1605 said:

It was never Nokia that was the problem, the US networks would never take the high end Nokia phones. Nokia in the EU and UK were kings of the phone market from about 2000-2006. If you didn't have a Nokia then you were nobody. The US networks made Nokia appear as a budget phone company stateside.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#95  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Imagine is Sega somehow came back.

Yeah I know, not gonna happen but it would be cool as ****.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Animal-Mother

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother:

No, it's not. MS has spent a boat load of money on the brand, and despite the RRoD, took significant marketshare from it's primary rival last gen. It's a successful product, not the albatross that you seem to think it is.

And, as far as "what the investors want", you put too much faith in "what they want". For investors to actually make something happen, over 50% of them have to agree on a course of action. I don't see over 50% of MS's stock holders wanting them to dump the Xbox brand.

You keep putting words in my mouth. Anything is possible in todays world. I don't see why that's so hard to comprehend.

Also Who said I think it's an albatross? It's a successful product. Or is that something you do? Assume things people think? Or do you like making wild assumptions about things?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 StormyJoe

@juarbles said:

@StormyJoe said:

@juarbles said:

@cainetao11 said:

@juarbles: disagree. Real gamers play games on anything, if possible everything. We don't sit and say "oh poo on teh Xbox, dey bad." Grow up

Real gamers can't defend or support the xbone because the xbone has been used by Microsoft to try and destroy real gaming. First kinect and then what they tried to do in july last year. Whoever supports the xbone is either a non-gamer, an anti-gamer or just doesn't care for gaming. I just use xboner because it comprises all of those into one.

That has got to be one of, if not "the", dumbest comments I have ever read in here.. in almost 12 years. Juarbles, you may take #1 on my list of Colls (cow-trolls).

Someone who likes the XBox platform is anti-gamer? Wow...

Another xboner crying. Your xboner rethoric is not going to affect my crusade against the likes of you and similar anti-gaming minions.

LOL!

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 StormyJoe

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother:

You keep putting words in my mouth. Anything is possible in todays world. I don't see why that's so hard to comprehend.

Also Who said I think it's an albatross? It's a successful product. Or is that something you do? Assume things people think? Or do you like making wild assumptions about things?

Comprehension has nothing to do with it. I know exactly what you are saying, and I am telling you that you might as well believe that Sony is going to file for chapter 7 (liquidation) next week.

Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#99 deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

@Floppy_Jim said:

So the predictions were right. Console gaming is truly dying. Long live the PC!

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Animal-Mother

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Animal-Mother:

Comprehension has nothing to do with it. I know exactly what you are saying, and I am telling you that you might as well believe that Sony is going to file for chapter 7 (liquidation) next week.

Of course you can't answer a question. Put words in my mouth when I post something from a credible source. I'm automatically flinging cow shit and think the Xbox brand sucks according to you.

Way to go. You dodged my question. Please don't respond to me unless you have something thoughtful to say instead of point fingers and making assumptions about people you don't know.