inFAMOUS: SS Hype Thread | (GS 8.0 Hype Met) 56k Warning

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2251 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@tymeservesfate: No. .. That's not what I said. ...

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2253 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

I was mentioned, YAY!

And dude said others were stalking him

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2254 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

Lol, he always seemed like to weird type to start messaging people on here. He tries so hard to be "right" and for people to see the same way he does I almost feel bad for him.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2255  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@stationplay_4 said:

@darkspineslayer said:

Just finished the good ending. Amazing game. Now to be a dick.

i just started playing the evil side. much more fun in my opinion.

Man, I found myself getting into the game more. Last night I bumped into a woman and she said "Why don't you watch where you're going?" and I used the R1 Smoke attack on her and like killed three other people around her. I just blurted out "Why don't you watch your mouth ****?"

It's fun being the bad guy sometimes lol

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2257 Shewgenja

The Melting is continuing?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2259 Shewgenja

@Desmonic said:

@Shewgenja said:

The Melting is continuing?

Sure seems like it is :P He even got to the point of sending PM's lulz

But remember guys: HE DOESN'T CARE!:O

I can't help but think the Lem meltdowns in this thread alone are probably responsible for selling a few copies of inFamous if not some PS4s.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2260 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

Most epic meltdown ever. And he said I was the big cry baby.... Hahhaahahahah

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2262 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@Animal-Mother: It's like I told @Chutebox : This has to be the best meltdown by a single user in the last 2-3 years XD

The guy was trying to give impressions on the game like he actually knows what it's like to play it. It's unbelievable.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2263 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Desmonic said:

Well... looks like I got under someone's skin XD

Keep melting brah, keep on melting!

uh no, i invited you back because there was a good discussion going on in here about the passed couple days. did you even read the last couple pages or did you just post the screenshot O_o? so i invited a few of you back in to weigh in on it. MrPMedia, and Lundy back in to get involved in it. because you seemed to have some strong feelings about it all. i invited you specifically because you ran and hid big time after i responded to your last post to me lol.

nothing wrong with getting it out and discussed and your point across.

wow...has this thread moved at all really since my last post? it seems completely dead in here now. about 10 messages since i posted hours ago? O_o

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2264  Edited By tymeservesfate

HOLY SHIT...i just read the rest of the last page...the butt hurt and damage control is still in full force in here LOL. the thread was dead except for the same few users who were so upset before still crying and whining about me. yikes....you guys, uh...wow LOL. please keep this sticky up.

i guess the game doesnt matter anymore...just these guys trying to make themselves feel justified for being hysterical crybabies the last 2 days lol. go ahead boys...make yourselves feel better. smh lol

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2265 Animal-Mother

@Desmonic said:

@Animal-Mother: It's like I told @Chutebox : This has to be the best meltdown by a single user in the last 2-3 years XD

As a young budding psychologist @Desmonic it's classic denial. But for SW case this sums up what he's saying.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2267 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts
Loading Video...

Welcome to this thread.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2268 tymeservesfate

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate: No. .. That's not what I said. ...

well what did you say about it then?

@Animal-Mother said:

@Desmonic said:

As a young budding psychologist @Desmonic it's classic denial. But for SW case this sums up what he's saying.

denial how O_o?

really? trying to pretend all the sudden there's redemption here is unique thinking to say the least lol. me inviting 3 users back into the thread to discuss it after other people chimed in with their opinions is somehow your redemption here? you acting like hysterical brats for the passed few days somehow makes sense to you, and people, now because of that, that's a hellavah spin. i'll say that much lol. besides, i saw a few of you who were already in the discussion trying to doubletalk yourselves into a brighter light. but a guy posts my invite to him to come back and chime in himself makes things all better now somehow? now you feel comfortable trying "tease" me again after being humbled yesterday about it, right? lol, the only people buying that are the whiners who melted down yesterday with you lol.

have fun pretending clear minds didnt see your guys massive damage control attempt, smh lol. and goodluck, with you're "teasing". it didnt work the first time, but maybe this next time...nah.

one thing about cows, with last gen, and how this gen seems to be going with Sony's financial woes, n games...cows are insecure and tender today. and lems seem to be taking advantage lol.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2269 Animal-Mother

@Desmonic said:

@Animal-Mother: You're a psychologist bro? Here, let me help you with that!

:P

But yeah, that pretty much sums it up lol

Nahh bro i'm climbin the latter. Gonna be a doctor or some shit like that. Hahahah

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2270 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

Why does this thread even exist anymore? The last 6 pages have been nothing but garbage discussion unrelated to the game.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2271 tymeservesfate

@bobbetybob said:

Why does this thread even exist anymore? The last 6 pages have been nothing but garbage discussion unrelated to the game.

they're trying to save face. instead of getting in the discussion where they would need to face up to things they're trying to tease instead.

this thread isn't about Infamous anymore. i'm the only one that has tried talking about the game for 3-4 pages lol.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2272  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@bobbetybob said:

People are either playing the game, playing another game, or avoiding Tymeblabla being it's easier than responding to his constant torrent of bullshit.

I agree, this sticky really isn't needed anymore for sure.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2274  Edited By Animal-Mother

@Desmonic said:

@Animal-Mother: Well a psychologist is almost like a doctor, so you're close :P I kid, I kid.

Good luck with that man! :)

I was reading that and was gonna say "why I oughta" hahaha. Thank you very much!

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2275 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

2 funny

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2276 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

I still cannot get over how sweet the anti aliasing is in this game holy fuk!!!

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2277  Edited By tymeservesfate
Loading Video...

yup...here's another one smh. they seem to feel the same way about the game too. pretty, but gameplay wise it has a lot to be desired. he basically said what i said in those other threads...that its basically a carbon copy of the last two Infamous games when it comes to gameplay. just the same, shallow and repetitive.which is still a little surprising to me. with how they guarded all the information about this game before launch i was hoping that they were hiding for a reason. hiding something that was going to make the game actually matter.

: by now most of you all that have the game and finished a playthrough, or two, by now. do you agree with this review, and the others? could the game have been more.,..next gen? cmon you guys...this is Sony's next big exclusive release and the thread is completely dead...for some reason. where are the discussions? discuss the positives, or the...negatives. will anyone chime in and discuss this game...it can't be that forgettable? ]

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2278 ReadingRainbow4

@tymeservesfate said:
Loading Video...

yup...here's another one smh. they seem to feel the same way about the game too. pretty, but gameplay wise it has a lot to be desired. he basically said what i said in those other threads...that its basically a carbon copy of the last two Infamous games when it comes to gameplay. just the same, shallow and repetitive.which is still a little surprising to me. with how they guarded all the information about this game before launch i was hoping that they were hiding for a reason. hiding something that was going to make the game actually matter.

: by now most of you all that have the game and finished a playthrough, or two, by now. do you agree with this review, and the others? could the game have been more.,..next gen? cmon you guys...this is Sony's next big exclusive release and the thread is completely dead...for some reason. where are the discussions? discuss the positives, or the...negatives. will anyone chime in and discuss this game...it can't be that forgettable? ]

That entire video was filled with positive opinions about the game.

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2279 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

@bobbetybob said:

Totally agree .... I hate to say it, but there are 3 or 4 fanboys who have been keeping this thread alive.

I think it should die with honor rather than living in shame :D .

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2280 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

He's still going on?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2281  Edited By tymeservesfate

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

:well yes, of course. its an 80 on metacritic, its a good game. but what i'm talking about is the gameplay and how next gen it feels, and the whole package. the guy starts speaking on that from the 1:17 spot on and well into the video. he's says how the gameplay hasnt progressed much, then how the story isn't really that good...etc. i don't mean to come off as bashing the game. but yea...i'm not sure how you took all that as positive.

the guy actually says it feels like a last gen game at the 1:24 point in the video. you didnt see that part? ]

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2282  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@tymeservesfate said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

:well yes, of course. its an 80 on metacritic, its a good game. but what i'm talking about is the gameplay and how next gen it feels, and the whole package. the guy starts speaking on that from the 1:17 spot on and well into the video. he's says how the gameplay hasnt progressed much, then how the story isn't really that good...etc. i don't mean to come off as bashing the game. but yea...i'm not sure how you took all that as positive.

the guy actually says it feels like a last gen game at the 1:24 point in the video. you didnt see that part? ]

He also said that the game shouldn't have that held against it, and he wouldn't consider those really negatives.

If anything he wanted more by the end of it because the game isn't terribly huge in content, also he said the writing was well done. Did we watch the same video?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2284  Edited By tymeservesfate

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

He also said that the game shouldn't have that held against it, and he wouldn't consider those really negatives.

If anything he wanted more by the end of it because the game isn't terribly huge in content, also he said the writing was well done. Did we watch the same video?

i think you're sugarcoating it a little more than you should be friend lol. he mentioned quite a few things about the game that weren't up to par despite the game being fun. to be honest...:after watching it again he said almost everything i said myself to Hoosier. almost word for word, everything i said earlier in this thread, he says.....its a little surprising lol. because i just saw the video a short while ago. i'm surprised you agree with him too. with how upset you got about me saying the things, earlier] is it because he actually played the game?

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2285 PinkieWinkie

Thanks Desmonic for doing what I was too lazy to do. He will respond soon enough, it will just take him a little bit to type up his essay.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2286  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

lol 44 pages of sheen butthurt for a game that remains virtually unchanged except in graphics from two games from last gen, I got to play a little at a friends and its insane how its just infamous 1 and 2 but with a new coat of paint even the characters are just angsty stand ins for cole.

exact same gameplay, same powers, same limited npc set and enemy set, same mission pool its all the same.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2287  Edited By AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

I didn't read any of the complaining in this thread so I have no clue what is going on, but it must have spanned a large portion of it.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2288 PinkieWinkie

@WilliamRLBaker: So much of your post is factually wrong its not even worth it to correct you.

Also, I lold at you having "friends".

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2289  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
@tymeservesfate said:

i think you're sugarcoating it a little more than you should be friend lol. he mentioned quite a few things about the game that weren't up to par despite the game being fun. to be honest...:after watching it again he said almost everything i said myself to Hoosier. almost word for word, everything i said earlier in this thread, he says.....its a little surprising lol. because i just saw the video a short while ago. i'm surprised you agree with him too. with how upset you got about me saying the things, earlier] is it because he actually played the game?

His words not mine, he was very positive about the game.

I'm not upset about you having views on the game and wanting to state them, I'm sick of your shit posting however, a sentiment much of this board seems to agree upon. Have you ever heard the expression less is more?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2290  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

lol 44 pages of sheen butthurt for a game that remains virtually unchanged except in graphics from two games from last gen, I got to play a little at a friends and its insane how its just infamous 1 and 2 but with a new coat of paint even the characters are just angsty stand ins for cole.

exact same gameplay, same powers, same limited npc set and enemy set, same mission pool its all the same.

Seriously, do you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself?

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2291  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@PinkieWinkie said:

@WilliamRLBaker: So much of your post is factually wrong its not even worth it to correct you.

Also, I lold at you having "friends".

Just Mary Jane, whelp there goes the proof that pot doesn't kill brain cells.

Ah shit let's be honest, knowing William that's most likely rolled up toilet paper.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2293 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

Sticky removed.