inFAMOUS: SS Hype Thread | (GS 8.0 Hype Met) 56k Warning

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1501 Edited by tonitorsi (8685 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@tonitorsi said:

@Heil68 said:

@tyloss said:

Apparently Infamous preorders (1 million+) alone outsold what TitanFall has in its first week (700k+).

Damn

The POWER of SONY and its by gamers FOR gamers mantra. Stunning.

#Godny Domination Continuation?

#GodnyDominationContinuation

Hell yeah. SONY does it AGAIN. SONY is going to need to find some additional land to house the stable that holds all these barn bursting, world class, HYPE met exclusives.

I KNEW it.

#1502 Posted by cainetao11 (32303 posts) -

@tonitorsi said:

@RR360DD said:

@cantloginnow said:

Why arent the Cows bringing Metacritic in on this?

Because they're too busy playing sales again LOL

And now suddenly sales don't matter after Lemmings used them for ownage last gen?

#Da flip-flopping

o ma gad

And Cows did in the PS2 gen. All are guilty.

#1503 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@clyde46 said:

Did Infamous SS get Mc Shea'd?

Oddly enough, McShea seems to have been right on. Metacritic has gone from 79-81 and he gave it an 8. SO for once, he didn't suck.

To be honest, how many reviews has McShea given where the game was actually "McShea'd" (i.e. got a lower than expected/deserved score)?

#1504 Posted by tormentos (26626 posts) -

@WilliamRLBaker said:

And all second son is is Infamous 1/2 with prettier graphics the world isn't that much bigger, enemies and npcs are still limited in variety, and you spend most of the game in main mission's or side quests that pull from the same 5 scenarios....7 hours of finding this, killing that, over and over and over and over and just like infamous 1 and 2 the storyline is so weak there is no real reason to do the evil and good playthroughs since they are essentially the same with only a 3% difference between them.

In terms of variety and unique content it would seem infamous second son is as barebones as you say as titanfall is, Even worse since its a single player game compared to a multiplayer game.

Half the prettier graphics compare to what.? Because it took Watchdogs and made it its bitch..

No is not and Titanfall has few guns,few mods,few everything but maps which is something you would have to spec any in way on a damn game that is online only.

The single player mode is sh** reminds me of UT3,which consist on the same crap over and over again,Titanfall is $60 dollars not $39.99 like Warhawk was or other games that are only multiplayer.

You can say all you want but the great great majority of games out there are single players first and multiplayer second,it has been for COD that people play more multiplayer it doesn't mean that people don't play single player or that they don't want it.

@lostrib said:

Oh no, a bunch of trolls don't like me? How ever will I go on

Probably like you have until now,pretending to know something but basically knowing nothing it if has work why change...lol

@kuu2 said:

Finally the PauperStation4 has its own AAA, AAAe scoring game and Sony Fan can have some great games to play.................. oh wait.

Is higher rated in meta than any xbox one exclusive..,ahahaaa So it joins Resogun as well..

@ominous_titan said:

Still no aaa ps4 games. Gonna be a long time awaiting greatness. Titanfall and forza say hi

Titanfall is a multiplatform game...lol Forza ...79 lol...

@Rage010101 said:

@lglz1337 said:

@Rage010101: so why do you act like i want AAA no less ?

This is what you said:

"infamous is a great game and it didn't fail

if people really think 8 is bad they should stop gaming"

So now that we've seen what you said, you call Titanfall a shitty game even though it scored a 9.0. Going off of your very own logic, you should stop gaming if you think Titanfall, a 9.0 game, is bad. Hence, you should stop gaming. But we know you're not going to right? Because your cow logic is the equivalent to bullshit logic.

That needs recalibration is gen,Resistance was tag as garbage here,it scored 8.6 here under gamespot old score system and still was consider bad,several other PS3 games that scored 80+ also suffer the same fate,but this gen is different because lemming claim Ryse is a good game,in fact sts106mats defend the game at broken back so if a game so low scoring as Ryse could be consider good how Infamous can't,which is the reason why i call titanfall a failure,because if Resistance with 86 was bad,there no change in hell that Titanfall will get a free pass while been 86 on meta.

#1505 Edited by AzatiS (13709 posts) -
@MonsieurX said:

@Rage010101 said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: still beggin I see

Still no ps4 AAAe I see. lmfao TCHBO

lol this

And only 1 AAE after almost 5 months

And which Xbox 1 game is an AAAE? Rayman Legends which is a multiplat game ? Because im right now on metacritic and i see only Rayman Legends for X1 and 2 games for PS4 ( one of it is Rayman also ).

#1506 Edited by tonitorsi (8685 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@tonitorsi said:

@RR360DD said:

@cantloginnow said:

And now suddenly sales don't matter after Lemmings used them for ownage last gen?

#Da flip-flopping

o ma gad

Just kidding! :P I agree though. Its just funny to see it happen.

#1507 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

Oh no, a bunch of trolls don't like me? How ever will I go on

Probably like you have until now,pretending to know something but basically knowing nothing it if has work why change...lol

Lol, I know lot's of stuff

Do I really upset you that much? You're like 40, internet trolls shouldn't bother you

#1508 Posted by MonsieurX (36675 posts) -

@AzatiS said:
@MonsieurX said:

@Rage010101 said:

@xboxdone74 said:

lol this

And which Xbox 1 game is an AAAE? Rayman Legends which is a multiplat game ? Because im right now on metacritic and i see only Rayman Legends for X1 and 2 games for PS4 ( one of it is Rayman also ).

Forza 5 is AAAE on gs

#1509 Posted by PS4TrumpsXbox1 (1370 posts) -

@lancex2 said:

I still want an answer from the cows. How did an ugly last Gen planned trash dead rising 3 score 3 less then beautiful infamous ?

same line of thinking can be asked in comparisons to infamous (81) to titanfall (86), only a 5 point difference yet most lems praise and say how innovative titanfall is and how garbage infamous is..... LOL

#1510 Posted by Vatusus (7762 posts) -

@cantloginnow said:

Its at 81 on meta... how is that bad?

#1511 Edited by AzatiS (13709 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@AzatiS said:
@MonsieurX said:

@Rage010101 said:

@xboxdone74 said:

lol this

Forza 5 is AAAE on gs

Ah ok , Gamespot wise you speaking of because overall PS4 has the same game as X1 as the only AAAE and thats Rayman plus 1 more which is exclusive but its not fair to bring it up atm since it has only 6 reviews

#1512 Posted by applefan1991 (3388 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@WadeFan said:

@clyde46 said:

Oddly enough, McShea seems to have been right on. Metacritic has gone from 79-81 and he gave it an 8. SO for once, he didn't suck.

To be honest, how many reviews has McShea given where the game was actually "McShea'd" (i.e. got a lower than expected/deserved score)?

Not a HUGE amount, but there are a few that come to mind off the top of my head:

Bioshock Infinite:

• McShea - 4.0
  • Metacritic - 9.4

Zelda: Skyward Sword:

• McShea - 7.5
  • Metacritic - 9.3

The Last of Us:

• McShea - 8.0
  • Metacritic - 9.5

Not all of those are a HUGE difference and they are his opinion, but he does have a somewhat differing opinion in terms of scores sometimes.

***Note: I made the Meta scores out of 10 instead of 100***

#1513 Edited by kingtito (8701 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@kingtito: you are i'm not i still enjoiy my ps3 and x360

i do know that xbox360 only gamers only care about gen8 why would they care about lackluster gen7 ?

This thread isn't about the 360 is my point so why bring it up? I also think you forget how the PS3 started the 7th gen with almost no games and didn't get a single AAA until well after launch. The 1st couple of years were horrible so why even bother brining up 7th gen hardware in an 8th gen thread?

#1514 Posted by Animal-Mother (27350 posts) -

@Rage010101: It's not healthy however you spin it. Enjoy it or not sitting in front of a computer for 7 hours a day is sad and once again unhealthy

#1515 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@lostrib said:

@WadeFan said:

@clyde46 said:

Not a HUGE amount, but there are a few that come to mind off the top of my head:

Bioshock Infinite:

• McShea - 4.0
  • Metacritic - 9.4

• McShea - 7.5
  • Metacritic - 9.3

The Last of Us:

• McShea - 8.0
  • Metacritic - 9.5

Not all of those are a HUGE difference and they are his opinion, but he does have a somewhat differing opinion in terms of scores sometimes.

Yeah, and the Bioshock one wasn't even the official main review. It was a second opinion

#1516 Posted by PS4TrumpsXbox1 (1370 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@tonitorsi said:

@RR360DD said:

@cantloginnow said:

#Da flip-flopping

o ma gad

Werent most lems, cows back then (or at least gaming on ps2 as mostly their primary console)?

#1517 Posted by applefan1991 (3388 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@WadeFan said:

@lostrib said:

@WadeFan said:

@clyde46 said:

Bioshock Infinite:

• McShea - 4.0
  • Metacritic - 9.4

• McShea - 7.5
  • Metacritic - 9.3

The Last of Us:

• McShea - 8.0
  • Metacritic - 9.5

Yeah, and the Bioshock one wasn't even the official main review. It was a second opinion

Correct.

#1518 Posted by tyloss (846 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

I wonder how many of those 1 million preorders will be cancelled after all the crummy scores this game is getting.

Probably 300k+

That's still more sales than TitanFall though...

Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
#1519 Posted by -ArchAngeL-777- (3840 posts) -

@Chutebox
said:

@clyde46 said:

Nope, I honestly don't know why there is so much fighting here. It was a boring score.

Yes it did, just not as badly as we are used to. I think that's why a lot of people went ahead and said AA. Most just couldnt believe GS was going to give this a AAA score even if it appeared to deserve it.

About half the critics on Metacritic so far scored the game 8.5 or better, but there's a good number that scored 8.0 right with GS.

#1520 Posted by kuu2 (10162 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Finally the PauperStation4 has its own AAA, AAAe scoring game and Sony Fan can have some great games to play.................. oh wait.

So did you play Dead rising? Because it seems you only play AAA games :P

Come on @Animal-Mother why are you always trying to ruin my fun and turn everything so serious ;)

I actually didn't play DR3 because DR2 was not my cup of tea. I did love the first one but skipped this last one. I don't pay attention to scores much but I do find it funny that there is not a single AAA AAAe, or AAA AAA game on Sony's system. While the One has a AAA AAAe, and a AAA AAA.

#1521 Posted by kuu2 (10162 posts) -
@lostrib said:

@RR360DD said:

OUCH

Only 8 on gamespot hahaha

it was hyped AA here due to under hyping

*fixed* Cows talk about Sony's first party devs but have absolutely no faith in them to deliver.

#1522 Edited by tormentos (26626 posts) -

@WilliamRLBaker said:

1. who made the law? sheens did when they started complaining about titanfall being multiplayer only and having no single player.

2. It would just seem natural that a single player game would have more content since generally multiplayer games receive dlc, single player is a complete package...or obviously not in this instance since they had day one dlc for infamous which they likely could have put on disc.

so yeah sheen's have only themselves to blame.

No one make that law you red bearded hillbilly,not having single player while carrying a freaking $60 dollar price,and having few guns,modes and be pretty much lacking in every aspect but maps,is a damn valid complain,this game is suppose to go against COD,you can't say all the sh** you want about COD now,fact is by far is one of the most damn complete games out there,when it comes to bonuses and extra the game is beat by few if any game.

Either been Modern warfare or Black ops they are full games which for $60 dollar you will get a fucking truck load of content,hell black ops 2 has multiplayer offline which works exactly like the online game but with bots,and on normal they walk all over Titanfall bots,not going to mention hardened of beyond,so if your online goes down you can still play,and that without talking about Zombie mode or campaign.

Angry Joe review put it well the game is lacking,period and expecting more is a damn valid complain,the bots are total morons on Titanfall and Angry Joe on hes review which is basically half an hour long shows it,he just strafe from side to side in front of 3 damn bots and non of the 3 could kill him it was a disgrace i have seen game been carry all over the floor for having weak AI,hell if it was up to me i would took out all those stupid bots and would add more player for epic bigger battles since the the game show it has the size for it.

And single player games can get new content look at TLOU latest DLC which some how scored higher than the game here..lol

@arkephonic said:

@Blabadon:

Forza 5 is the highest rated XB1 exclusive at 79.73%

Infamous: SS is at 81.53%

Can't argue the facts.

This is what should be discuss here since Infamous is an exclusive and Titanfall is a irrelevant multiplatform..hahaha

So that make 2 games exclusive to the PS4 that are higher rated than any xbox one exclusive Resogun and Infamous..lol

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

Great score for a great game. TLHBO as usual, they were hoping this would flop.

Let's face it though, cows will intentionally lowball hype scores but unofficially hype the game to be AAAA. The way this game was talked about prior to release, you'd think the hype would have been AAAA but as usual cows under hyped it. So yeah it didn't flop but I know cows are a little disappointed it didn't receive that AAA score.

Oh please...

Hell i even say that if MC Shea reviews it it would get a 7 or less.lol

@casharmy said:

WOW, who expected this?

"We all expected Infamous : Second Son to be massive in terms of sales, but never did we expect the game to have the highest amount of pre-orders for any next-gen game. Courtesy of our close amigo at SCE, as of March 18,2014, the game has 1 million pre-orders globally. This is the first time pre-orders for any next-gen game has reached a million before release."

http://n4g.com/news/1478139/infamous-second-son-amasses-1-million-pre-orders-globally-digital-numbers-revealed

I know there were people who said Infamous Second Son wouldn't sell anything next to Titanfall this month when it came to sales, this must be a huge blow to them. Even when hyping a multiplat agianst an exclusive fanboy predictions failed and PS4 is wining where it counts. Huge success, Sucker Punch deserves it.

Not only that in meta is higher rated than any xbox one exclusive to..

I wonder where is Stormyjoke alone with its side kicks which were predicting this game would be destroy by Titanfall..lol

@Antwan3K said:

@tormentos: Thanks for clarifying that you think Titanfall for XB1 is a better game than inFamous: SS for PS4..

As for another clarification, I would like to reinterate that I don't agree with your Metacritic logic at all.. but if YOU think that Resistance 2 is better than everything the PS4 has offered so far and will offer for the foreseeable future, that's your business..

Out of curiosity, since you obviously think Resistance 2 is one of the best games ever made, what full retail PS4 title being released this year (that won't be available for Xbox One) do you predict will be better than Resistance 2?.. which PS4 exclusive that has been announced so far for 2015 and beyond will be better than Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2?.. again, this is your logic, not mine..

I also think is better than all xbox one exclusives to,considering non pass 80 on gameranking or meta.

That's odd but if we go there can you find me one higher than MGS4 on xbox,xbox 360 or xbox one.?

Yeah take you mirror philosophy and save it,it doesn't work on my by the way find me a better score exclusive on meta on xbox one that Infamous or Resogun,since Titanfall you know i don't need and xbox one to play that game,while you do need a PS4 to play infamous..

#1523 Edited by tyloss (846 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Come on @Animal-Mother why are you always trying to ruin my fun and turn everything so serious ;)

I actually didn't play DR3 because DR2 was not my cup of tea. I did love the first one but skipped this last one. I don't pay attention to scores much but I do find it funny that there is not a single AAA AAAe, or AAA AAA game on Sony's system. While the One has a AAA AAAe, and a AAA AAA.

No it doesn't.

PS4 actually has exclusive AAA games .

#1524 Edited by tonitorsi (8685 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@tonitorsi said:

@Heil68 said:

@tyloss said:

Apparently Infamous preorders (1 million+) alone outsold what TitanFall has in its first week (700k+).

Damn

The POWER of SONY and its by gamers FOR gamers mantra. Stunning.

#Godny Domination Continuation?

#GodnyDominationContinuation

That is unconfirmed. No need to spread rumours as facts. We will know it's sales soon enough.

7 mirrion PlayStation 4 units sold by the end of March?

7 mirrion PlayStation 4 units sold by the end of March.

Godny stahp

#1525 Posted by arkephonic (6734 posts) -

Check this out. Free, day 1 patch for this game that includes 5 hours of additional content.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/03/20/infamous-second-son-day-one-patch-adds-5-hours-of-gameplay

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#1526 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

8/10's a decent score congratulations. enjoy.

#1527 Posted by kingtito (8701 posts) -

@tyloss said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

No it doesn't.

AAAe

Yes AAA

No AAAe

No AAA

Guess you don't know what is or isn't AAAe

Try again cow

#1528 Posted by Chutebox (43046 posts) -

ANYWAYS, think I'm gonna take a break from DS2 when I get this tomorrow. I already know I'm going to spend a lot more time with DS2 than I will with Infamous. Can't wait for tomorrow!

#1529 Posted by tyloss (846 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@tyloss said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

No it doesn't.

AAAe

Yes AAA

No AAAe

No AAA

Try again cow

AAAe means an aggregated score of 90/9 or higher via general consensus.

Forza is not, In fact Infamous is rated higher.

#1530 Edited by arkephonic (6734 posts) -

So apparently that day 1 patch doesn't just add 5 hours of gameplay, but it also improves the graphics, NPC density and increases the difficulty for people who thought it was too easy.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#1531 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

@tyloss: i know its just an innocent typo ... but a game scoring 90/9 or higher ... it would indisputably awesome.

#1533 Edited by tyloss (846 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:

@tyloss: i know its just an innocent typo ... but a game scoring 90/9 or higher ... it would indisputably awesome.

90/100 and or 9/10 hahaha

#1534 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@Rage010101: It's not healthy however you spin it. Enjoy it or not sitting in front of a computer for 7 hours a day is sad and once again unhealthy

I have this bad itch between my legs. Can you help me with that too?

#1535 Posted by lundy86_4 (48524 posts) -

@Vatusus said:

@cantloginnow said:

Its at 81 on meta... how is that bad?

I tisn't, but Meta was brought in multiple times with the TF sticky. I suspect that he was looking for an eye for an eye motif.

#1536 Posted by arkephonic (6734 posts) -

Does anyone know if this day 1 patch that includes 5 more hours of content, graphics bump, increased difficulty and NPC density was taken into consideration during the review? It couldn't have been considering it releases today and the reviewer finished the game.

#1537 Posted by lundy86_4 (48524 posts) -

@arkephonic said:

So apparently that day 1 patch doesn't just add 5 hours of gameplay, but it also improves the graphics, NPC density and increases the difficulty for people who thought it was too easy.

It was only stated that differences were made, not that there were improvements.

#1538 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

@tormentos said:

That needs recalibration is gen,Resistance was tag as garbage here,it scored 8.6 here under gamespot old score system and still was consider bad,several other PS3 games that scored 80+ also suffer the same fate,but this gen is different because lemming claim Ryse is a good game,in fact sts106mats defend the game at broken back so if a game so low scoring as Ryse could be consider good how Infamous can't,which is the reason why i call titanfall a failure,because if Resistance with 86 was bad,there no change in hell that Titanfall will get a free pass while been 86 on meta.

It would be very nice if you made any sense. Unfortunately you make no fucking sense man. Your twisted logic has fallen prey to stupidity at its finest.

#1539 Posted by darkangel115 (4444 posts) -

@Rage010101 said:

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

@Rage010101 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Rage010101 said:

@lglz1337 said:

@Rage010101: don't act like gameplay changed since beta idiot also why i hate it is lack of content just like i dislike mgs gz

I'm sorry but I disagree. Has more content than Infamous thats for sure. Has more going for it that will easily provide hundreds of hours of gameplay. I'm closing in on almost 100 hours on Titanfall. I doubt you'll even reach 30 hours with Infamous before you put it down for good.

lol. 100 hours? Do you eat, sleep or go to the bathroom? Or do you have a bucket for that? Also content vs replay ability. Titanfall doesn't have hundreds of hours of content but of replay ability

Just checked, I'm at 76 hours exactly. The game includes your beta time. Beta time I put in 20 hours exactly. Full release, I put in 56 hours exactly. I think thats a healthy amount if you consider how addicting this game is.

9 days since launch = 216 hrs

Let's say you get 6 hours of sleep a day - thats 54 hrs.

So out of your time awake, 35% of your time is spent playing Titanfall? How is that healthy in any way? Are you a student or do you have a job?

Oh excuse me for enjoying dafuk out of my honeymoon phase with Titanfall. Been a long time since I've gone this hard with a game. Need I remind you how awesome it is or do you want a full table of what I eat every day as well? Oh prease provide me with insightful healthy nutrition senpai! Prease!

I have a friend that hit almost 40 hours in the 1st 2 days, and i was jealous of that. He has Tuesdays and Wednesdays off from work and he literally did nothing but play titanfall and barely slept. I think he was like gen 4 or 5 before i even made it to gen2

#1540 Posted by kingtito (8701 posts) -

@tyloss said:

@kingtito said:

@tyloss said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

No it doesn't.

AAAe

Yes AAA

No AAAe

No AAA

Try again cow

Do I need to explain the rules to someone?

AAAe get over it kid. Seriously, your butthurt is showing.

#1541 Posted by tyloss (846 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@tyloss said:

@kingtito said:

@tyloss said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

No it doesn't.

AAAe

Yes AAA

No AAAe

No AAA

Try again cow

Do I need to explain the rulesto someone?

AAAe get over it kid. Seriously, your butthurt is showing.

>Calls me butthurt.

>Proceeds to cry.

#1542 Posted by lundy86_4 (48524 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@arkephonic said:

It was only stated that differences were made, not that there were improvements.

Did you hear that, or will you repeat a post about it? Huh? Well?

#1543 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

@darkangel115 said:

@Rage010101 said:

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

@Rage010101 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Rage010101 said:

@lglz1337 said:

@Rage010101: don't act like gameplay changed since beta idiot also why i hate it is lack of content just like i dislike mgs gz

I'm sorry but I disagree. Has more content than Infamous thats for sure. Has more going for it that will easily provide hundreds of hours of gameplay. I'm closing in on almost 100 hours on Titanfall. I doubt you'll even reach 30 hours with Infamous before you put it down for good.

lol. 100 hours? Do you eat, sleep or go to the bathroom? Or do you have a bucket for that? Also content vs replay ability. Titanfall doesn't have hundreds of hours of content but of replay ability

Just checked, I'm at 76 hours exactly. The game includes your beta time. Beta time I put in 20 hours exactly. Full release, I put in 56 hours exactly. I think thats a healthy amount if you consider how addicting this game is.

9 days since launch = 216 hrs

Let's say you get 6 hours of sleep a day - thats 54 hrs.

So out of your time awake, 35% of your time is spent playing Titanfall? How is that healthy in any way? Are you a student or do you have a job?

Oh excuse me for enjoying dafuk out of my honeymoon phase with Titanfall. Been a long time since I've gone this hard with a game. Need I remind you how awesome it is or do you want a full table of what I eat every day as well? Oh prease provide me with insightful healthy nutrition senpai! Prease!

I have a friend that hit almost 40 hours in the 1st 2 days, and i was jealous of that. He has Tuesdays and Wednesdays off from work and he literally did nothing but play titanfall and barely slept. I think he was like gen 4 or 5 before i even made it to gen2

damm, he's going in balls deep!

#1544 Posted by kingtito (8701 posts) -

@tyloss: That makes no sense kid.

Cows, the true jokes of SWs and yes I'm calling you a joke. Stay mad kid

XOne 1 AAAE PS4 000000000000

#1545 Posted by RR360DD (13643 posts) -

Another meltdown from tormento.

All these flops and failures. Supporting Sony just can't be good for your health.

#1546 Edited by tyloss (846 posts) -

@kingtito said:

King Tito In A Nutshell:

#1547 Posted by kingtito (8701 posts) -

@tyloss said:

@kingtito said:

King Tito In A Nutshell:

I figured that's the best you could do.

Can't win so resort to posting butthurt pics.

Cows, the jokes of SWs

#1548 Posted by tyloss (846 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@tyloss said:

@kingtito said:

King Tito In A Nutshell:

I figured that's the best you could do.

Can't win so resort to posting butthurt pics.

Cows, the jokes of SWs

Oh my, so first you're proven completely wrong. Then you throw a hussy fit and start throwing around names, now you're resorting to lying?

Meh, not really surpised.

#1549 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@tyloss said:

Damn

And this is where I reiterate what I said earlier in the thread. inFamous wins where it matters. More people will enjoy it. More people will talk about it. AA on PS4 means system seller. AAA on XBone equals a publisher rushing to the negotiating table to secure rights to make sure the sequel is on PS4.

Obligatory #Dealwithit Lems (not you, Tyloss)

and thus SDC, TLHBO

#1550 Posted by lundy86_4 (48524 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@arkephonic said:

Did you hear that, or will you repeat a post about it? Huh? Well?

Figures:

@arkephonic said:

...if you spew out misinformation like you do...