sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@hardwenzen: You're dismissing a 99 buck headset and saying people should hunt around for a pair of more expensive headphones that can't do the job instead.....and I'm clueless?

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

[...] top notch audio [...] of the 3D Pulse.

Err...

Look, I have one and I love it and all but... these words don't belong with each other.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: You're dismissing a 99 buck headset and saying people should hunt around for a pair of more expensive headphones that can't do the job instead.....and I'm clueless?

You're clueless because you think that to achieve much better sound, it will cost you hundreds of dollars and believe that a pair of the HD599 is entry level = bad.

There's a difference between "do the job" and have quality sound. Your monitor/tv speakers "will do the job", so why are you even spending $99 on a headset? The fact that you have access to much better audio for the same price (or lower even), and you're still going with a headset made by Microsoft, a company that is not known for audio, is funny to me.

You have zero advantages going with this headset, but you're still praising it 🤦‍♂️Why am i even wasting time on this lol. Enjoy your $99 Walmart headset. When it breaks in a year, get yourself a pair of Turtle Beaches, i heard they're the best cans on the market... youtube told me so.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@Telekill said:

I've been gaming with the future of audio since PS5 launch with the 3D Pulse headset. Great device. Hope this matches the quality so Xbox gamers have a great set as well.

Future of audio. ROFLMAO!!!!

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/sony/pulse-3d-wireless

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope that isn't the future. If you think that is quality you don't know a thing about audio.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 hardwenzen

@Xabiss said:
@Telekill said:

I've been gaming with the future of audio since PS5 launch with the 3D Pulse headset. Great device. Hope this matches the quality so Xbox gamers have a great set as well.

Future of audio. ROFLMAO!!!!

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/sony/pulse-3d-wireless

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope that isn't the future. If you think that is quality you don't know a thing about audio.

lmao that's what i've been saying. People on gaming forums are extremely clueless when it comes to audio.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 sealionact

@hardwenzen: You’re wasting time on this, because you think you know what other people should want.

Nowhere did I say that the Xbox headset will have great sound. You jumped down my throat after I said “Going by the features, this is a better headset than the pulse/Pulse doesn’t have great sound/it’s ok. “

Nowhere did I say that audio coming out of better headphones isn’t better, but you’re asking good cans to play crap sound that a decent pair can handle while offering genuinely useful features for less money.

I really couldn’t give a crap about your petty elitism. You’ve displayed it often enough, and your frequent “peasant/you can’t afford/cheap” comments say a lot about you.

The only thing I did was compare the Xbox headset to the pulse....and you rode in.

Stop wasting your time. Go play a game.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: You’re wasting time on this, because you think you know what other people should want.

Nowhere did I say that the Xbox headset will have great sound. You jumped down my throat after I said “Going by the features, this is a better headset than the pulse/Pulse doesn’t have great sound/it’s ok. “

Nowhere did I say that audio coming out of better headphones isn’t better, but you’re asking good cans to play crap sound that a decent pair can handle while offering genuinely useful features for less money.

I really couldn’t give a crap about your petty elitism. You’ve displayed it often enough, and your frequent “peasant/you can’t afford/cheap” comments say a lot about you.

The only thing I did was compare the Xbox headset to the pulse....and you rode in.

Stop wasting your time. Go play a game.

You're damn right. I hate seeing someone praise shit knowing they can get a better experience for the same price or much cheaper (if we're talking about the Astro in particular). But some gamers are just too thick. No point of explaining. I am not the one playing with the sound quality that is on par with a $50 pair of earbuds 🤦‍♂️

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#108 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Does it do anything special? I watched that video expecting something to differentiate it, and you could have put nearly any wireless headset into that trailer without needing to change the highlights. No spatial audio, no broad sound stage, etc...

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#109 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12948 Posts

@hardwenzen: you lost all credibility at HD599 😂😂 get 800 series or GTFO 😂😂

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@x_hedon said:

You mean he had credibility? I thought he was a shite poster that tries to hard.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 hardwenzen

@x_hedon said:

Lost all credibility when the hd598 and hd599 are the most used headphones by streamers, including pros 🤦‍♂️ But you know, you can wear your $99 headset that the only dumb dumb will wear is that sponsored youtube dude or a clueless dudebro that came by his local Walmart to pick up Call of Duty 😂

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts

@hardwenzen: Oh wow if it’s used by streamers must be good!.............not

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 hardwenzen

@Duckyindiana said:

@hardwenzen: Oh wow if it’s used by streamers must be good!.............not

Streamer wears it all day, means it passes the comfort test. Lots participate in tourneys for cash, so you wouldn't use a pair of shitty Turtle Beaches unless you want to complain about sound being shit like Doc does every single stream. So yes, a streamer is a good test subject. No need high iq to see why.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

Off topic.... but I just grabbed the Steeleseries Arctis Pro wired with GameDAC and these things slap!

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

Stinkin Cozy

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 KvallyX

@hardwenzen: yup you have no clue. Stop embarrassing yourself. It’s not a good look.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 hardwenzen

@x_hedon said:

@hardwenzen: yup you have no clue. Stop embarrassing yourself. It’s not a good look.

Keep on repeating the same thing with no arguments doesn't help your cause much, bud 😭 If you do not understand what makes a good pair of cans "good", then maybe you shouldn't be talking about the subject. Here, i'll help out a scrub like you 🙃

Imagine being into WIRELESS headsets instead 🤦‍♂️

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 KvallyX

@gym_lion: good point. My bad ☹️

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 KvallyX

@hardwenzen: hey, if you are content listening to your Justin Bieber on your $99 500’s, more power to you. Let us big boys talk about the real deal, the 800 series and better.

It’s ok that you are poor. At least you can save up for your $99 ear buds 🤣😂🤣

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 sealionact

@musicalmac: It has spatial sound. Dts and Dolby Atmos. Dual mics with voice isolation and Bluetooth connectivity to connect to your mobile simultaneously. A headset with those features normally retails for more....and in comparison the 3D pulse doesn’t have any of those features for the same price.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 hardwenzen

@x_hedon said:

@hardwenzen: hey, if you are content listening to your Justin Bieber on your $99 500’s, more power to you. Let us big boys talk about the real deal, the 800 series and better.

It’s ok that you are poor. At least you can save up for your $99 ear buds 🤣😂🤣

You sound stupid with your 800 series talk. There's a reason why a bunch of intelligent millionair streamers wear said 500 series you scrub. They're tuned a way that fits gaming perfectly. You on the other hand, the clueless man, looks at more expensive = better. You have a brain of a child.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@briguyb13: That headset and current Headsets already support Dolby Atmos.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@x_hedon: Why are you bragging about headphone prices when you game on an Xbox? You lems continue to own yourselves 🤣😂

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@x_hedon: Why are you bragging about headphone prices when you game on an Xbox? You lems continue to own yourselves 🤣😂

Yeah the system with DOLBY Atmos and DTS capabilities ... us poor Xboxers if only we had the capability to send a picture of our ears and use an inferior audio codec like the PS5 does 🤣🤣

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 KvallyX

@NathanDrakeSwag: I game on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. Wanna try harder next time 😂

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 KvallyX

@hardwenzen: did you want us to start a go fund me to get your $99 ear buds? I will be the first to donate 😂.

Just because you have low standards, can’t hear and are piss poor broke doesn’t mean people won’t help you better yourself.

Let us know if you are interested in a charitable contribution. Until then, this is one conversation that you need to bow out of. You are embarrassing yourself.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 hardwenzen

@x_hedon said:

@hardwenzen: did you want us to start a go fund me to get your $99 ear buds? I will be the first to donate 😂.

Just because you have low standards, can’t hear and are piss poor broke doesn’t mean people won’t help you better yourself.

Let us know if you are interested in a charitable contribution. Until then, this is one conversation that you need to bow out of. You are embarrassing yourself.

Now you're just talking your ass off lol. Complete random gibbrish. Is this what happens to a person that was proven wrong and laughed at your clueless stupidity? Can you imagine a human being dumb enough to come in this $99 Walmart headset thread, and talk about the HD800, a pair of cans that are 10x more expensive than what this thread is all about? But then he's saying that if you don't own a $1000+ pair of headphones, you're poor🤣Nobody owns them on SW, so everyone is poor? Have you ever seen a person like that? He might've felt on his head or something😢. You overheated trying to damage control this worthless headset from MS. That's not how you shill properly. Poor job, Mr Lem. Very disappointing job. You're fired.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:
@x_hedon said:

Now you're just talking your ass off lol. Complete random gibbrish. Is this what happens to a person that was proven wrong and laughed at your clueless stupidity? Can you imagine a human being dumb enough to come in this $99 Walmart headset thread, and talk about the HD800, a pair of cans that are 10x more expensive than what this thread is all about? But then he's saying that if you don't own a $1000+ pair of headphones, you're poor🤣Nobody owns them on SW, so everyone is poor? Have you ever seen a person like that? He might've felt on his head or something😢. You overheated trying to damage control this worthless headset from MS. That's not how you shill properly. Poor job, Mr Lem. Very disappointing job. You're fired.

And that my friends, is a meltdown ^. If you like, you can borrow my 800s. Then you will know what sounds REAL good. Not a $99 Xbox headset. Not your $99 ear buds that some Twitch user brags about in his bedroom with an oversized mic, and a Just Chat with 3 followers. If that is you, we apologize.

Maybe you would be better off with Miracle Ear?

Poor chap. Let us know about that Go Fund Me. LMAO

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 hardwenzen

@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:
@x_hedon said:

And that my friends, is a meltdown ^. If you like, you can borrow my 800s. Then you will know what sounds REAL good. Not a $99 Xbox headset. Not your $99 ear buds that some Twitch user brags about in his bedroom with an oversized mic, and a Just Chat with 3 followers. If that is you, we apologize.

Maybe you would be better off with Miracle Ear?

Poor chap. Let us know about that Go Fund Me. LMAO

You're more stupid than what i originally thought lol. Explains why you're defending this $99 headset. When i prove to you that the Sennheiser offerings ranging from $80-200 destroy this trash headset, you jump ship and begin talking about a $1000 pair to win an argument? From $99 to $999. Only with this x hedon guy on SW 😂

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

@hardwenzen: You're being outtrolled here, seriously and mercilessly. Abort! Abort!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 hardwenzen

@ghost_of_phobos said:

@hardwenzen: You're being outtrolled here, seriously and mercilessly. Abort! Abort!

Not going anywhere, don't worry.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 KvallyX

@hardwenzen: Veins popping? you better check your blood pressure after that reply. Yikes 😬

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By hardwenzen

@x_hedon said:

@hardwenzen: Veins popping? you better check your blood pressure after that reply. Yikes 😬

Writing your hopes and dreams on SW doesn't change the situation😢

You gotta try real hard to be dumb to call someone poor because he doesn't even considers (like any sane person lol) to buy a $999 pair of headphones. Bet you didn't even need to try. You were stupid from the get go lol. Talks about $999 but most certainly wears a $69.99 Turtle Beach headset from BestBuy🤣THEN pretends to know audio lol. Wouldn't surprise me that before this thread was even made, you never knew the sennheiser hd800's were even a thing, and the only reason you frundout about their existence, is by googling "expensive sennheiser headphones" to make a dumbass point 😁

Am i close? Oh! yes i am lolol.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 KvallyX

@hardwenzen: you should try your hand at fiction novels.

BTW come on over and hang out with us at AVForums. You would get pummeled there too 😥 Just don’t mention the $99 ear buds you saved up for. 😂

It would have been nice if my 800s were only $999. But in the end it’s just chump change. We audiophiles love spending money.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 hardwenzen

@x_hedon said:

@hardwenzen: you should try your hand at fiction novels.

BTW come on over and hang out with us at AVForums. You would get pummeled there too 😥 Just don’t mention the $99 ear buds you saved up for. 😂

It would have been nice if my 800s were only $999. But in the end it’s just chump change. We audiophiles love spending money.

Are you bragging on a gaming forum 🤣 and just a few sentences prior, you talk about "You would get pummeled there too"? Bragging about a pair of cans that you may or may not have is not winning you any arguments lol. Not too sure what those forums are, but if i came there, i'd put the likes of you in the place they belong. That would be considered as trolling because they're not used to seeing it in your "safe space forums". Even then, i bet you that even on those forums people would call you being ridiculous to mention $1000 cans when the original thread is related to a $99 headset. Like hello? Its time to land from your cloud.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 KvallyX

@hardwenzen: is this how you act on your Just Chat channel? Might explain why you only have 3 followers and 2 Bitcoin donations from a local charity.

You are getting closer to buying those $99 ear buds! Get a few more food stamps! Keep up the good work!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 hardwenzen

@x_hedon said:

@hardwenzen: is this how you act on your Just Chat channel? Might explain why you only have 3 followers and 2 Bitcoin donations from a local charity.

You are getting closer to buying those $99 ear buds! Get a few more food stamps! Keep up the good work!

What the f*ck are you even talking about 🤷‍♂️ Go back to your avwhateverforums.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 KvallyX

@hardwenzen: love you