Im soooo soooo jealus...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Logan832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Logan832
Member since 2006 • 2168 Posts

I just got finished watching Halo 3 beta videos on IGN and omg... It looks so funnn.... I have a ps3, and im saving up for car payments so there is no way I can get a 360....  I don't know how any PS fanboy can mock the game. I would just trade in my PS3, but I still have hope for it (the only games right now that are really any good for it is Resistance and Motorstorm, which are both incredible games).

Btw, what does the X button do? For halo 3?

Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts
It looks good, but it's nothing that really knocked me off my feet.
GazzaB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 GazzaB
Member since 2004 • 27139 Posts
Halo has never been about graphics. Its look crisp and sweet, but not Gears amazing. You cant judge it until you play it.
SpaceDragonMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SpaceDragonMan
Member since 2007 • 1502 Posts
X-button is deploy equipment, like a bubble grenade or a power drainer
alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 alfy13
Member since 2004 • 3600 Posts
can your pc handle UT2004? if so buy that for the pc, then you wont even care about halo 3 mp. btw UT3 is going to own  HAlo 3 mp.
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Ninja-Vox
Member since 2006 • 16314 Posts

can your pc handle UT2004? if so buy that for the pc, then you wont even care about halo 3 mp. btw UT3 is going to own HAlo 3 mp.alfy13

I dont understand PC fanboys who compare Unreal to halo. The two are completely different. It's like comparing counter strike to mario kart. 

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

Halo has never been about graphics. Its look crisp and sweet, but not Gears amazing. You cant judge it until you play it.GazzaB

Halo is an amazing franchise.

As for TC, the X button deploys "equipment" such as sheild grenades or other things. And the PS3 is still a great machine, with a bright future. Don't get jealous, just save for a 360, and eventually you can get one, and possibly save some money if there is a price drop first. 

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

[QUOTE="alfy13"]can your pc handle UT2004? if so buy that for the pc, then you wont even care about halo 3 mp. btw UT3 is going to own HAlo 3 mp.Ninja-Vox

I dont understand PC fanboys who compare Unreal to halo. The two are completely different. It's like comparing counter strike to mario kart.

Counter-Strike is so much better!:P

MR_SMI13Y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MR_SMI13Y
Member since 2006 • 828 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"]

[QUOTE="alfy13"]can your pc handle UT2004? if so buy that for the pc, then you wont even care about halo 3 mp. btw UT3 is going to own HAlo 3 mp.SpruceCaboose

Counter-Strike is so much better!:P

CS is awesome but man u dont play it for a week and u get beat on constantly. I stopped plying for about 2 years and decided to buy it since it was 10 at target. WOW, people are insanely good and I just suck at that game now. 

hockeyruler12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 hockeyruler12
Member since 2005 • 8114 Posts

Halo 3 looks amazing in my opinion...sure it looks a lot like halo 2...but thats because they kept the same art style for Halo 3 

Halo 3 is one of the few next-gen shooters that doesnt use 50 million shades of brown to make their colors, and in doing that they create a game thats easy on the eyes and looks really good 

Fruity_Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Fruity_Fantasy
Member since 2007 • 778 Posts
I would get rid of the Ps3 while it's still worth something, as for UT04 - it was a good game back in 2004 and should stay there.
danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
Halo has never been about graphics. Its look crisp and sweet, but not Gears amazing. You cant judge it until you play it.GazzaB

true... i don't inderstand why people think it will look better than gears... it doesn't have to. different art style.
Pangster007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#13 Pangster007
Member since 2004 • 4426 Posts
It looks good, but it's nothing that really knocked me off my feet.Nightflash28
I feel the same way too. PC is the way to go for these types of games.
SpaceDragonMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SpaceDragonMan
Member since 2007 • 1502 Posts

[QUOTE="Nightflash28"]It looks good, but it's nothing that really knocked me off my feet.Pangster007

are you implying that FPS should only be on pc? 

5th_element

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 5th_element
Member since 2006 • 881 Posts

[QUOTE="Nightflash28"]It looks good, but it's nothing that really knocked me off my feet.Pangster007

But on PC U cant play Halo, Forza, PGR ,etc. beleve me PC i good only if U have a PC with a console(360/PS3)!!!

OGTiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#16 OGTiago
Member since 2005 • 6546 Posts
Yes, it does look fun, I like single player more, so I hope its great.
isDoooomed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 isDoooomed
Member since 2006 • 382 Posts

[QUOTE="Pangster007"][QUOTE="Nightflash28"]It looks good, but it's nothing that really knocked me off my feet.5th_element

But on PC U cant play Halo, Forza, PGR ,etc. beleve me PC i good only if U have a PC with a console(360/PS3)!!!

The word is "you".

While I don't necessarily agree that fps only should be played on PC, I would like to point out that neither Forza nor PGR belong to "these types of games". I also don't see why a pc should only be good if you have a 360/PS3, but thats just like, you know, my oppinion, man.

megaton3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 megaton3k
Member since 2007 • 515 Posts

I just got finished watching Halo 3 beta videos on IGN and omg... It looks so funnn.... I have a ps3, and im saving up for car payments so there is no way I can get a 360....  I don't know how any PS fanboy can mock the game. I would just trade in my PS3, but I still have hope for it (the only games right now that are really any good for it is Resistance and Motorstorm, which are both incredible games).

Btw, what does the X button do? For halo 3?

Logan832

Trade in a PS3 for 1 shooter? I have a good PC with better shooters on that than Halo......

Fruity_Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Fruity_Fantasy
Member since 2007 • 778 Posts

Yeah waiting two years is a great thing:roll: 

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts

[QUOTE="Pangster007"][QUOTE="Nightflash28"]It looks good, but it's nothing that really knocked me off my feet.5th_element

We cant play Halo series? thats news to me :roll: 

alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 alfy13
Member since 2004 • 3600 Posts

[QUOTE="alfy13"]can your pc handle UT2004? if so buy that for the pc, then you wont even care about halo 3 mp. btw UT3 is going to own HAlo 3 mp.Ninja-Vox

hey tc was talkign about halo 3 and the vidoe he has seen. well that video is umm a MP video. so yes its easy to compare UT to Halo MP. both have Death Match, so yes UT >>>>>>>Halo mp.