I'm playing resistence

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Big_T-Mac
Member since 2005 • 6973 Posts

i'm forced to play this mediocre trash cuz my xbox 360 red ringed today.  so much for the h3 beta. i'll be lucky if i eve get my repair box sent to me before the beta ends.  the next 2 months officially suck. 

PS. I'd be playing the ps3 version of cod 3, but its terrible compaired to 360 version. between the controls, online, and visual (or lackthereof)  i just cant go back after playing the 360 version (which i just bought on ebay and havent even received yet.).

and don't tell me its my fault my 360 broke down, cuz thats as sure a lie as any and i take that as a signed waiver to any rights u have and any medical expenses you need to survive when i hunt you down.

btw, gh2 blows cuz of the unnecessary bricking update (patch created specifically to kill 360s).

Ganon_919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ganon_919
Member since 2007 • 2016 Posts

Resistance is so bad that you'd rather make a pointless thread than play the game?

Somebody tell me... is the game THAT bad?

flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts
My friend sold his 360 just to get a PS3 and Resistance.He doenst regret it one bit.  I think its a cool game, but I dont know if its THAT good to sell a 360 over.
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts
x.x 6 more days till beta...im praying my 360 wont break during the beta,or ill be one unhappy camper.I feel bad for you.:(
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

I played the demo for Resistence and I was really impressed. Its very challenging and those alien weapons are pretty darn fun.

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
nah fall of man isnt bad at all but im not much of a fps dude but good game to play online.
LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#7 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

i'm forced to play this mediocre trash cuz my xbox 360 red ringed today.  so much for the h3 beta. i'll be lucky if i eve get my repair box sent to me before the beta ends.  the next 2 months officially suck. 

PS. I'd be playing the ps3 version of cod 3, but its terrible compaired to 360 version. between the controls, online, and visual (or lackthereof)  i just cant go back after playing the 360 version (which i just bought on ebay and havent even received yet.).

and don't tell me its my fault my 360 broke down, cuz thats as sure a lie as any and i take that as a signed waiver to any rights u have and any medical expenses you need to survive when i hunt you down.

btw, gh2 blows cuz of the unnecessary bricking update (patch created specifically to kill 360s).

Big_T-Mac

damn....that sucks. At least you got the warranty

PSN ID: LosDaddie  Shoot me an invite. I think I'm going to play RFoM this weekend.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LosDaddie

I played the demo for Resistence and I was really impressed. Its very challenging and those alien weapons are pretty darn fun.

Bread_or_Decide

IMO, RFoM is worth buying just for online. Online is great only because of the party system and dedicated servers.

Sully28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sully28
Member since 2003 • 5097 Posts
Lol resistance a bad game. Your 360 broke because of microsoft's crappy engineering.
dreamdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dreamdude
Member since 2006 • 4627 Posts

Its totally your fault that it broke.

Hmm wonder whos that knocking at my door?

MattBrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MattBrian
Member since 2004 • 625 Posts

Bread_or_Decide

spot on, ive played almost every fps there is and this is one of the best out there...they don't build them like they used to nowadays 

ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ragrdoll21
Member since 2006 • 6048 Posts
You say the PS3 version of COD3 is crap compared to the 360 version but by your own omission you don't even own the 360 version?...the game is crap on PS3 though. I'll game with you on R:tfom whats your PSN name?
Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Big_T-Mac

Resistance is so bad that you'd rather make a pointless thread than play the game?

Ganon_919

actually, yeah.  :lol: i guess so.

that genuinely gave me a smile

D_Znuhtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 D_Znuhtz
Member since 2004 • 2276 Posts

IN BEFORE THE LOCK! :P 

HI MOM!!

Game-related: Resistance is a great game, it's a shame you don't enjoy it because you're missing out. Too bad about your 360 malfunctioning, I hear it happens a lot :lol: 

Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Big_T-Mac
You say the PS3 version of COD3 is crap compared to the 360 version but by your own omission you don't even own the 360 version?...the game is crap on PS3 though. I'll game with you on R:tfom whats your PSN name?ragrdoll21
i rented the 360 version when i went back home between semesters.  the ps3 isnt even mine tho, its my roommates.  we usually play a ton of games together on both consoles. not anymore tho.
D_Znuhtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 D_Znuhtz
Member since 2004 • 2276 Posts

Resistance is so bad that you'd rather make a pointless thread than play the game?

Somebody tell me... is the game THAT bad?

Ganon_919

Its actually the complete opposite. It's better than great, its superb. At least I can admit that Gears and the Halo series are awesome games, its sad when people make baseless claims to trash a game when the general opinion is that its anything but bad.  

megaton3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 megaton3k
Member since 2007 • 515 Posts

You say the PS3 version of COD3 is crap compared to the 360 version but by your own omission you don't even own the 360 version?...the game is crap on PS3 though. I'll game with you on R:tfom whats your PSN name?ragrdoll21

I am also perplexed at this kid's logic. You say COD3 on PS3 is inferior to the 360 version,but yet you dont own the 360 version yet to compare the two? These kids with their parents 360 consoles is really funny here on 'System Wars'.....

lilrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 lilrush
Member since 2005 • 1695 Posts
So lemme get this straight,You're dissing PS3, yet ur 360 completly failed on you? 
ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ragrdoll21
[QUOTE="ragrdoll21"]You say the PS3 version of COD3 is crap compared to the 360 version but by your own omission you don't even own the 360 version?...the game is crap on PS3 though. I'll game with you on R:tfom whats your PSN name?Big_T-Mac
i rented the 360 version when i went back home between semesters.  the ps3 isnt even mine tho, its my roommates.  we usually play a ton of games together on both consoles. not anymore tho.

The game sucks on both consoles..just alittle less on 360.;) 
ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ragrdoll21
So lemme get this straight,You're dissing PS3, yet ur 360 completly failed on you? lilrush
Point/set/match!;)
LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LosDaddie
[QUOTE="Ganon_919"]

Resistance is so bad that you'd rather make a pointless thread than play the game?

D_Znuhtz

Its actually the complete opposite. It's better than great, its superb. At least I can admit that Gears and the Halo series are awesome games, its sad when people make baseless claims to trash a game when the general opinion is that its anything but bad.  

At best, RFoM is an average FPS with great online multiplayer. Even the online is unbalanced with the Chimera having the advantage.

Ganon_919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Ganon_919
Member since 2007 • 2016 Posts
[QUOTE="D_Znuhtz"][QUOTE="Ganon_919"]

LosDaddie

At best, RFoM is an average FPS with great online multiplayer. Even the online is unbalanced with the Chimera having the advantage.

Even then, I'm going to say Resistance > Making pointless threads.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play Counter-Strike... cheerio :) lol

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
cod3 isnt really great on any system cod2 beats 3 by a long way. oh yeah by the way gears and fall of man pretty much same i guess one fps other 3rd person. one has better graphics but really you go around shooting thats boring.
E_x_i_l_e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 E_x_i_l_e
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts

*Smells fanboy*

Resistance is a very solid shooter, not the most impressive graphics, but great gameplay, unique weapons, good story, fun fast paced online. So, this is trash?

Move along people nothing to see here.

Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts

Ganon_919

No it's not bad at all. It's really up to your preference. Alot of Gears players like the new 3rd person chess match style versus the traditional FPS style. I like em both, but Gears is my favorite...MS just needs to get this laggy crap fixed. 

Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts

cod3 isnt really great on any system cod2 beats 3 by a long way. oh yeah by the way gears and fall of man pretty much same i guess one fps other 3rd person. one has better graphics but really you go around shooting thats boring. dcm06

I got tired of COD3 (360) and traded it in :(. Resistance is much better overall IMO. 

-Pale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 -Pale
Member since 2006 • 1850 Posts
So your 360 breaks and you have the nerve to call Resistance trash?
Fruity_Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Fruity_Fantasy
Member since 2007 • 778 Posts

The TC is hurting and everybody is being mean to him, so what if he has good taste and thinks that Resistance is crap. As fellow gamers it's our job to give this guy comfort in his darkest hour.

P.s. Da Bears!

Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Big_T-Mac
So lemme get this straight,You're dissing PS3, yet ur 360 completly failed on you? lilrush
check my "blog" (God i hate that word.) i dis everything.  i'm not biased cuz i currently hate everything.
Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Big_T-Mac

[QUOTE="ragrdoll21"]You say the PS3 version of COD3 is crap compared to the 360 version but by your own omission you don't even own the 360 version?...the game is crap on PS3 though. I'll game with you on R:tfom whats your PSN name?megaton3k

I am also perplexed at this kid's logic. You say COD3 on PS3 is inferior to the 360 version,but yet you dont own the 360 version yet to compare the two? These kids with their parents 360 consoles is really funny here on 'System Wars'.....

again, in case u can't read which is beoming a bigger and bigger probability.

i rented the 360 version when i went back home between semesters.  the ps3 isnt even mine tho, its my roommates.  we usually play a ton of games together on both consoles. not anymore tho.Big_T-Mac

I guess in your world, son, that places like Family Video, Blockbuster, Hollywood video, and Gamefly don't exist.  As a matter of fact, I guess my own Parent's business, which they ran until 10 years ago and had two seperate locations, which was a movie and games rental store, didn't exist according to your blind fanboy logic.  what they do for those 8 or so years exactly then? i guess the entire thing was just imaginary.  i guess their entire collection of nes, snes, and genesis sections were simply figments of my imagination (they didn't have the money or means to buy psx and n64 games to compete with the 3 rental stores came out that year in our town, and had to close by 97 i believe).

yep rental stores are just imaginary. ;)

Timesplitter14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Timesplitter14
Member since 2006 • 5934 Posts

Ganon_919

No it's really god. My second favorite FPS this gen (the close first is Rainbow Six Vegas)

buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 buuzer0
Member since 2005 • 3792 Posts
Sorry for your bad luck, it takes about a week to get the box and another week to receive the replaced 360.  You should still have a chance to play the H3 beta. 
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts

i'm forced to play this mediocre trash cuz my xbox 360 red ringed today. so much for the h3 beta. i'll be lucky if i eve get my repair box sent to me before the beta ends. the next 2 months officially suck.

PS. I'd be playing the ps3 version of cod 3, but its terrible compaired to 360 version. between the controls, online, and visual (or lackthereof) i just cant go back after playing the 360 version (which i just bought on ebay and havent even received yet.).

and don't tell me its my fault my 360 broke down, cuz thats as sure a lie as any and i take that as a signed waiver to any rights u have and any medical expenses you need to survive when i hunt you down.

btw, gh2 blows cuz of the unnecessary bricking update (patch created specifically to kill 360s).

Big_T-Mac
Sorry you can't appreciate a great game for what it is.
PS3_3DO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PS3_3DO
Member since 2006 • 10976 Posts
[QUOTE="Ganon_919"]

Big_T-Mac

actually, yeah.  :lol: i guess so.

that genuinely gave me a smile

The money you spent on the PS3 could have bought a good PC.

Baller_ps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Baller_ps3
Member since 2007 • 47 Posts

wtf r u talking bout. resistance rocks ur socks!

ironwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ironwarrior2
Member since 2006 • 2590 Posts
Resistance is the best shooter Ive ever played.  And yes, I also own Gears, but I hate the slow plodding pace and dont like the 3rd person perspective as much as 1st person.  Resistance is better than Gears in online also.  40 players > 8 players.